Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Weirdest trade you've done in the GTS

I just did this trade that I thought was a bit strange. I traded a level 15 Scraggy for a Japanese Oshawatt that appears to be legit. Cool.
    Soul Silver FC: 4985 9512 2698
    White FC: 2151 2719 6274

I almost traded a lvl. 20 ferroseed for a Zorua who's level I don't remember, but my Wi-Fi glitched
    Made by me!
        Spoiler:- Miscellaneous Sig Stuff Here:

I once traded a random egg (i think it was vullaby) for a lvl 94 tropius.
    sprite credit goes to mini-link

I traded my crummy level 46 seismitoad for a level 67 Japanese hydreigon. The poor Japanese kid got ripped off. But I guess I did too because it had an adamant nature. Adamant!!! May I remind you this was three days after the release of the european game so nobody else could trade for my hydreigon.

And up to this day I STILL have it.

My wifi hasn't been working for a long time. I made it work today and when i entered the GTS i got a lv 100 Modest Hadou Mew that seems to be EV-trained. I can't remember what i gave for it but i don't think that it was anything good.

Nothing too strange, but once I traded a Suicune (in-game), it was adamant so I didn't mind giving it away. I wanted a level 100 Togekiss and turns out I got a perfect one with Extremespeed from an event.

Some poor guy was being a smartarse offering his Lv.100 Darkrai for a Lv.9 Zekrom.... So my mate hacked one and traded him. Serves him right for showing off.

Ive got a shiny Tepig for giving a Slowpoke....i couldn't belive it at first, ive started to laught!!! yeah i have the Blue Emboar

@ Junior12: Ran into similar situations on wifi before. Made sure to trade as soon as I could (as in trading something non-hacked that they wanted for it -- they probably figured no one would have one, but they were wrong).
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

I traded a level 100 Ambipom with a bad nature for a Japanese Electivire With Pokerus and a Naughty nature . I was ecstatic because Electivire was one of the Pokemon I really needed to help complete my pokedex
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

A lv1 feebas for lv100 shiny sableye with wonderguard... oh if only it wasn't hacked i would use it all the time.
    Breeding pokemon on Pokemon Black: 3310-7022-2108 Any breeding Requests just ask!

Just the other day I traded a lv 1 zoroa for a lv 100 shiny modest porygon-z on negotiations. But I think it was hacked because the location was just a bunch of dashes.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    Christianity is a Relationship with our true God, Jesus. It's not a Religion. Copy and paste If you agree
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams. If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (Started by SapphireL)
    If you think stunfisk is awesome copy and paste this into your sig(started by lover4latias)
    I have officially claimed torchic

I was unaware that there was only one Zorua in the game, so I traded it for a Musharna shortly after I got White...

Friend code: 4141 - 2267 - 6534

I am a soldier in the war against illiteracy. If you are one to support proper English, then copy and paste this into your signature. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Junior12 View Post
    Some poor guy was being a smartarse offering his Lv.100 Darkrai for a Lv.9 Zekrom.... So my mate hacked one and traded him. Serves him right for showing off.
    I'm sorry to burst your bubble but since there is no legit level 1-9 Zekrom/Reshiram,GTS won't allow you to trade a hacked Reshiram/Zekrom.you can use any cheating device but you won't be able to tarde them.
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

How are you guys trading with B/W even? Whenever I try to do GTS an error message pops up :/
    Last edited by DragonCollector; 17th April 2012 at 6:26 AM.

I bought a second-hand copy of Platinum and found the previous owner had a whole load of lv100s/legends/shinies and event pokemon saved on the cartridge. I've been trading them over GTS for various things I need ever since. Most frequent one was trading a level 100 Gengar for a Reshiram, then trading that for a level 1 Nincada because I want to train one up.

On White, I traded a Lv.1-7 Phione for a LV.100 RAYQUAZA!!! It seems legit, caught in an Ultra Ball and from Hoenn( RSE). He probably didn't have the Ranger games( only way to get Manaphy and Phione) and I've still got another Phione on White. Sweet!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

Spoiler:- Credit:

I traded a shiny Mew for my trusty level 100 Caterpie.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Quote Originally Posted by venetrix View Post
    I bought a second-hand copy of Platinum and found the previous owner had a whole load of lv100s/legends/shinies and event pokemon saved on the cartridge. I've been trading them over GTS for various things I need ever since. Most frequent one was trading a level 100 Gengar for a Reshiram, then trading that for a level 1 Nincada because I want to train one up.
    You're not the only one.
    Currently going through the 5 main regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    -ARE SKYLA, ELESA, and CYNTHIA STILL YOUNG AND SEXY??!

A Magikarp for a LEGIT shiny Oshawott.
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

I put a normal trapinch (I think) on the GTS and got a legit shiny Gengar.
    Black FC 2236-7374-9994
    FC 5026-4470-9899

Traded my lvl 1 Bidoof for a lvl 100 Bidoof..

I was bored Didn't expect a trade to be completed within the day. People just love Bidoof.

Either a level 1 male non shiny Zorua for a shiny legit Palkia or level 2 Bulbasaur for alevel 100 legit Ho-oH
    3DS Friend Code 4270-0407-8371

Friend Safari:Kirlia, Floette(Blue) and Jigglypuff

Traded my Lv. 1 Murkrow, got an Zekrom for it O.O

I once traded a lvl 1 Snorunt for a level 67 shiny Skarmory...

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast