Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Weirdest trade you've done in the GTS

Once got a level 80 Magmortar for a level 30 Electabuzz. What was he thinking?
    [IMG]Trainer Card[/IMG][IMG]Trainer Card[/IMG]I have Charmanders, Bulbasaurs, Squirtles, Lapras , and Larvitar for trade!
    Looking for Heracross, Male Nidoran, either a Pichu, Pikachu or Raichu a Houndoor and a shiny Haxorus
    Desperately in search of a Mew, will trade almost anything for it!
    If you have anything else, I'm open to offers!
    Currently breeding for a shiny Charmander, so I have boxes full of them!
    Soon I wll be completing the first 2 Gen Pokedex's

Thanks

I got a lv. 100 Serperior (other person) for a lv. 1 Skitty (me). Well, i got what I wanted. I sort of felt bad, so I gave him a Jolly (+Speed, -Sp. Attack) Skitty.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

Traded my level 10 scyther holding a metal coat for a level 100 scyther holding a silk scarf
    FC: LEMON 0605 4071 8959

Still need:

Legendary Doubles:

I have a few. On Diamond, my friend(note that we were only seven at the time) said that he would give me an Event Arceus for my all-star level 80 Rypherior. I believed him, but turns out it was Buizel. Luckily I switched my DS of at the last minute.

Another one was on Platinum. I didn't have anyone to trade with, so I did the ol' GTS way. I put my Rhydon holding the Protector for trade, and put a Lv 100 Magmortar as the thing to be obtained, because I was sure no one would take my Rydhon. Turns out, someone gave me a Level 100 Magmortar.

On Black, a person was trading their Boldore, for a Boldore. I quickly went to Chargestone cave and looked for a Boldore. It had an Everstone. So I traded it to the guy, I got a Gigalith, and he got a Boldore with an Everstone. He must have said "I got trolled..."
    My Pokémon Omega Ruby Team:

[Neptune] : [Simba] : [Dubai] : [Zelda] : [Brutus] : [Aeon]
    3DS Friend Code:
    2938-8044-3384

i got a shiny deoxys lvl 100 for my 24 lvl pikachu..haha 100% hack
    DON'T WORRY LADIES!BROCK IS HERE!

FOR TRADE:
    Lv70 Relaxed nature || ALAMOS Event
    x3 Lv50 Hardy,mild,bold nature || WIN2011 Modest flawless nature
    x2 Lv50 docile,naughty nature || GAMESTP
    x2 sassy,nasty nature || Oblivia
    adamant flawless nature || TRU
    Jolly flawless nature (MAY2010) || TRU
    Shiny Event || TRU
    Shiny Event || TRU
    Shiny Event ||

Looking For any shiny(Prefer Pokeradar's)

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/2w658r6.png[/IMG]

On negotiations, I traded for a rayquaza and raikou and gave them a chikorita and an oshawott, then I found out they were hacks (clones whatever) the guy got from pokegts. Then I traded the rayquaza (before I found it was garbage) for a shiny giratina, which turned out to be a hack as well. I traded away this giratina for another shiny giratina holding a lucky egg, which turned out to be an even WORSE hack than the other giratina. Then, after going through many, many bad trades, I managed to trade it for a shiny rayquaza that has terrible IV's. It could also be a hack. I am now feeling somewhat discouraged by the negotiations.

The craziest trade on Negotiations for me was my Pansage for his Charmeleon (which wasn't even a hack). Wow............

Well, it was epic for me, I got to take on N and Ghetsis with a Charizard!
    Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Unova Champion

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I traded a Simisage for a patrat. I don't even know why I did the person was starting the game for the first time only three pokes. So I said why not and traded. That was my good deed done for the year, jk

Wow so many hack stories. Are they easy to tell apart?

Random level 9-14 Drowzees for Heracross, Dunsparce, Aipom, Cyndaquil. Some people make me wonder if they look for trades with common Pokemon on purpose, and then grant their wishes.

Credit to cloneydew2000 for the sprites.

The other day I traded a bunch of random pokemon holding evolutionary stones for all the water starters but mudkip

I also traded away the offspring of the totodile for an eevee because it was holding an upgrade(which means I now have 3 extra eevee's I dont need)

Still need:

Legendary Doubles:

I just got a Lvl. 100 Salamence in exchange for my Lvl. 3 Sentret. I didn't feel surprised, I know this Salamence is hacked.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

I got a Shiny Entie and a shiny Dexyos for level 3 Bidoofs and a Sniny Gigalith and Axue for a Tepig each.
    3DS Friend Code: 0817-4257-9489

Got a new one, traded a freshly hatched torchic for a level 40 regirock

Still need:

Legendary Doubles:

I traded a thundurus for a lv100 turtwig one time. Just for the sheer fun of it.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Traded a UT Brave Landorus for a Level 100 Krookodile, which I discovered to have had a gentle nature and only two moves. I got annoyed and traded it immediately for a level 100 Porygon Z on the GTS, which had a bashful nature and three normal moves and trick room. T'was a weird, weird day...
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

My weirdest trade is getting a Phione for a Watchog... But it felt awesome- he kept on teasing me with legendaries like Deoxys and Jirachi but just took them back after I spammed the smiley face like 10 times. :P

I didn't get it, per se, as it was already traded, but someone wanted an any-level Tepig in exchange for a level 54 Carracosta. It was odd.
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

For some reason I can't trade my event pokémons on GTS negotations. How come?
    Shiny Trophy Collection: , , - Perfect 5IV , , , , &

Current Shiny Hunt: Y: SS Shiny
    3DS FC: eiger 2466-2804-0760 with
    Visit Bkdevils Shop for 5IV & Egg Moves: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-IV-Trade-Shop

I Have Claimed Carracosta!!

I've never traded on the GTS O.o
    Latest shiny:

found in Friend Safari

Quote Originally Posted by eiger View Post
    For some reason I can't trade my event pokémons on GTS negotations. How come?
    You can't trade event Pokemon on the GTS due to the ribbon they are holding.

Credit to cloneydew2000 for the sprites.

Actually, event pokemon cannot be offered at all on negotiations. If they don't have a ribbon, you can trade them or offer them on the normal gts, however.

I think you'll find it is only event Pokémon that have ribbons that can't be traded over the GTS, as I acquired a legal 2009 Spanish Movie Giveaway Regigigas via GTS Negotiations.
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

I was talking about stuff like arceus, mew, deoxys, darkrai, jirachi, manaphy ( not phione), victini, etc. Not normally catchable pokemon, sorry if you misunderstood.

hey guys i know its a bit off topic but im trying to get a sandshrew an squirtle but i dont have on my pokedex so i cant ask on GTS anyone have an extra breed they may wanna trade me please?

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast