Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Weirdest trade you've done in the GTS

I always get good things in the GTS XD...but yesterday I traded a reshiram for a skitty with a moon stone (I'm filling my dex and ran out of moon stones)
    Osorio

3DS Friend Code: 3325 2199 1446

What? you want a signature? fine.....

Spoiler:- Sign:

Now you see what happens when I make a signature XD

I've never had one. Because all the Pokemon I want to trade for, somebody wants a lvl9 and under Zekrom..
    <--- Spare a few clicks?

I found a Cresselia on the GTS a while ago. The person wanted any Exeggcute. Obviously, I own that Cresselia now.

On the GTS, someone traded wanted a male Dratini for a Lv. 100 male Garachomp--I'm pretty sure it's legit, too! :O
    Pokemon Black FC: 0733 8611 3451 (Rin)

Pokemon Global Link Username: RinRinWIN

Pokedex Completion: 646/646 (Excluding Genesect, Keldeo, and Meloetta).

Hours played: 215

Looking for a WIN2011 Celebi, and a shiny event Entei--PM me if you're interested.

I have starters from all regions--bred and not hacked. PM if interested.

I love to trade and battle--PM me with your FC if you're up to the challenge.

I put a female eevee on the gts and got a lv 100 crawdaunt turns out it was a hack.
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

credit goes to internet for image

On GTS Negotiations, I traded a Male Dream World Mr.Mime for a Level 100 Shiny Porygon-Z. It's probably hacked, though.
    Uh, this is my signature. Look at it in all of its boring didn't-know-what-to-put glory!

was my first ever Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by battle171 View Post
    I threw in a random Sawbuck in the GTS for a Zekrom just because I was bored. I wasn't expecting any response to the trade and forgot about it for a week. I came back to see that someone actually traded me. To boot, it was Lv 100, had decent IVs and a workable nature. To this day, I still wonder what was going through this guy's head when they traded me this Zekrom :/
    Maybe it was a hack.
    I once traded a hacked lv 100 Zekrom for a hacked shiny Sawsbuck.
    That served me right,i know.i'm not proud of it.
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

I traded a lvl. 71 Abra (that's right. ABRA) for a shiny Charmander. XD Too bad the Charmander turned out to be a hack.
    I really dislike those people who put stuff on the GTS just to show them off, asking for Zekrom/Reshiram lvl. 9 and under. Makes me want to hack a few of them and trade them off just to show them a lesson. XD
    Just so it's clear, my white FC is 4729-1177-5594. The one on my banner is outdated.

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/nl1r2o.png[/IMG]

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Scorch5688 View Post
    I really dislike those people who put stuff on the GTS just to show them off, asking for Zekrom/Reshiram lvl. 9 and under. Makes me want to hack a few of them and trade them off just to show them a lesson. XD
    the GTS for some reason prevents you from trading them, but does not prevent people from requesting them.

Anyway, the weirdest ever trade for me will always be that Shiny Barboach for any Magikarp (I'm the one getting the Barboach).
    The Barboach is legit too.

Then there's this weird trade, weird in a different way

I was going to trade a Sky Form Shaymin, the GTS rejects it due to the Form, and it automatically changes into Land Form.
    Since it is already in Land Form, the trade should go through now, right?
    Wrong, the game (or the GTS) for some reason does not detect that it already changes into Land Form, until I put it into a box and take it again.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Can someone explain to me why the trade offers on the GTS are so moronic? 'Ah, my level 2 Patrat? Of course, you can have it... in exchange for a level 100 Reshiram. Sound good?' ...no?

That or the offers are impossible to meet without hacking. Nobody has a level <9 Venasaur, so why ask for one?

B FC: 1893 5062 6564

I've been told it's quite common, but I once put in a lvl 1 Tepig and managed to get a legit looking Zekrom for it.
    Extended White 2 Team

White 2 Friend Code: 2624 0604 4045

my megikarp for shiny poygro... It might be hack well

Quote Originally Posted by dayvee View Post
    I've been told it's quite common, but I once put in a lvl 1 Tepig and managed to get a legit looking Zekrom for it.
    Yeah, I've done similar things a few times before. When I got tired of looking for people with Reshiram on the Serebii Chat and people that offered it on GTS. I just sent a level 1 Cryogonal for any Reshiram and got it the day after. I hatched some more Cryogonal and sent them too to GTS so I was sure that I would get atleast one legit Reshiram, and I got one in return every time.

I was very pleased recently, I put in a Petilil asking for a Pichu and ended up getting the Dream World ability Pichu (bred from that special event Pikachu) female with the egg move Fake Out!
    Grass Pokemon 4ever

I haven't seen that many weird trades but I traded a Tepig for a Bidoof that was holding a Reaper Cloth. That and I traded a Munna for a Jp Female Larvesta.
    Credit ~ Dynablade, Mew_ ,+ LyreBirdGirl
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/14sduhg.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/nf1gm9.png[/IMG]
    My shinies:20 eggs1,770 eggs2,030 eggsRNGx2Random
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/ohlgtx.png[/IMG]Currently hunting: 2,160 eggs 3DS Friend Code: 0147-0138-4718
    Electric Safari (Dedenne, Pikachu, + Luxio)

had a hacked deoxys that i sent to black from a used platinum game

Ended up trading it for a legit japanese ent regigigas
    White FC: 0218 4801 0967

640/649 pokemon in my White PC

Looking for

shinies:

Last night I saw a Japanese Jirachi up for trade, and the owner was looking for a Swoobat. I figured it was a hack, but since I wasn't much fond of my Swoobat, I thought I'd go for it anyways. I checked it out after and all the stats coordinated with a Japanese Daisuki Club Jirachi, and pokecheck said it was good, although it seemed to be a clone. Either way, I'm pleased to have it! (I hope Heart-Face enjoys his new home).

The weirdest thing that happened to me though was on my 4th Gen games. I was trying to trade two Pokemon between HeartGold and Platinum, but I only had one DS, so I was using the GTS. I put up a Celebi and was asking for a Shaymin, figuring I could switch games quick enough to make the trade. Turns out I was wrong, and someone swooped in and gave me a Level 100 Japanese Shiny Shaymin for it. I thought it must have been a hack, but again, all the stats checked out and it can switch forms. Either it is a very good hack, or an RNG clone, but either way I was like... "o.O... wut...."

I feel kind of bad though because the Celebi was a little sketchy.
    Last edited by Klinny; 3rd February 2012 at 6:34 AM.

I traded my level 35 Jolteon for a level 90 shiny Linoone, and a dopey little Wooper for a shiny Pelipper.

Quote Originally Posted by danoobna View Post
    had a hacked deoxys that i sent to black from a used platinum game

Ended up trading it for a legit japanese ent regigigas
    You should'nt trade hacked pokemon. It's not a weird trade if the one you traded it with actually thought that it was legit.

Got frustrated with the GTS demanding Zekrom and Reshiram for maybe 90% of offered Pokemon, so I stuck a level 1 Piplup in for a Zekrom of any level. And I checked last night, and I've actually got one. Strange.

B FC: 1893 5062 6564

Has annyone herd of the "HellBell" pokemon trade? they say if you have 6 rayquaza shiny hacked and you trade one, you will get hellbell, wich is a bronzong with 666 in every stat even hp, and it comes with weird letters and if you follow them you will end up loosing your soul O_O
    I find this too scary to completly wright it.
    3ds FC: 3454-0507-2445

I hate all those unobitainable zekroms >_<
    And I dont hack my pokemon, so I'm not worried about the rayquaza thing
    I once found a legal articuno on GTS, and they only wanted a samurott
    checked and its legal lucky lucky!
    ╔═══╦╦═══╗
    •ポカ•ポカ•
    ╚═══╩╩═══╝
    •I like trading pokémon•

Pokémon white FC:
    0605•0141•5484
    Random egg giveaway!
    Ask for one!
    Now taking requests for pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Prince View Post
    Has annyone herd of the "HellBell" pokemon trade? they say if you have 6 rayquaza shiny hacked and you trade one, you will get hellbell, wich is a bronzong with 666 in every stat even hp, and it comes with weird letters and if you follow them you will end up loosing your soul O_O
    I find this too scary to completly wright it.
    That's just creepypasta. I wouldn't worry about it.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

When I was a n00b to the game and first was able to use GTS, I went on the negotiations and traded a bunch of my crap Pokes for comparably good ones. I had no idea what I was doing, but I had such good luck running into very generous folks, mostly Japanese. I ended up with an Oshawott (so I played the entirety of the rest of the game with two starters on my team), Deino, several Eevees, and a Rotom - all traded for stuff like Scraggy and Pidove.
    Black FC: 2623 6067 1470

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast