Page 1 of 530 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread V: Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Station [UNOVA ONLY]

Default Next Pokemon Thread V: Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Station [UNOVA ONLY]

This thread is for team speculation for the main cast(including Ash/Iris/Cilan, their rivals, and Team Rocket), recurring characters, and important characters in general. You can speculate what Pokemon they're going to catch, release, or give away, and what their teams will be by the end of Unova.

This is not a thread to speculate about the one or two Pokemon a generic character of the day will have, because a)that's usually fairly obvious anyway, and b)nobody will ever care about that character again once their episode has passed. Keep this kind of thing in the appropriate episode speculation thread.

Ground Rules:
    -Your opinions are not facts. Acting like they are and then getting pissy when people disagree with you will not be looked upon favorably. Remember this is all speculation, so although some things may seem very, very obvious to you or to certain other people, there will always be room to disagree(until specific captures and evolutions are confirmed, anyway).
    -All SPPf rules apply. Forgetting that and starting flamewars over whose completely unfounded speculation is the best, making no-content posts, etc. is an excellent way to rack up some infraction points.
    -Of course, you wouldn't be posting completely unfounded capture speculation anyway - you have to post reasons for your speculations. I'll admit that this rule gets forgotten a lot, but for the sake of keeping discussion semi-intelligent, always try to include reasons along with your speculations.
    -If you see people dragging this thread into a long, tiresome, flame-ridden argument between themselves, please either report the posts in question or contact me and/or Sushi directly.
    -See that forum directory at the top of the page? "Serebii.Net Forums > Anime & Manga > Pokémon Anime Discussion > Anime Spoilers"? Yeah, that. This is the Spoilers forum, and you should consider everyone's current teams in Japan when posting speculation. If you only know the current dub teams, don't post here.

Now, go forth and speculate on how Ash is going to catch everything ever! (Not that people don't do that anyway.)
    Last edited by Juputoru; 29th October 2011 at 6:13 AM.
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

Start it off with the question.

Which of Ash's pokemon will be next to evolve?

I'm torn between Oshawott, Swadloon, and Roggenrola.

Dewott and/or Leavanny would work wonders for the gym match against Clay.
    Wasn't there some Boldore merchandise that hinted at a Roggenrola evolution?

Ash:

/

Unfezant: Regional bird always fully evolves, and it'll show off gender differences
    Samurott: Main starter always fully evolves, and quite a bit of merchandise
    Pignite: Every pokemon who gain a second type through evolution reach that stage except Corphish. Bianca can show off Emboar.
    Snivy: Bulbasaur and Buizel 2.0. Has the "I'm going to beat my evolved form and prove I don't need to evolve" attitude, and popular in its base form. Trip can showcase Servine and Serperior. Either this or Serperior, Servine isn't well recieved in Japan, and I think it's ugly for a girl.
    Scrafty: All baby pokemon evolve.
    Leavanny: Bug who evolves through happiness, 'nough said.
    Palpitoad: Doesn't need to evolve, and goes with the two team theory described later.
    Gigalith: To go with Trip's Conkeldurr, to show off trade evolution, and to do Torterra done right.
    Reuniclus: Most popular Psychic type, and goes with two team theory.
    Gothorita: Upcoming pokemon that's been shown a lot, and has more known interaction with Ash and Scraggy than Iris. First Psychic type that goes with two team theory slightly better than Reuniclus.
    Litwick: Completes 2nd trio, adds Ghost type, and goes with two team theory. Also popular.
    Slakoth: Last two pokemon caught in filler region were Normal types and based on animals (Snorlax; bear, Aipom; monkey(Slakoth; sloth)

Two Trios:
    Samurott------------------------Palpitoad
    Pignite--------------------------Litwick
    Snivy---------------------------Leavanny

All 6 are the only 3 stages of the starter types
    The 2nd trio all have a second type
    The second types were considered physical before the split
    The second types weren't previously caught in Unova

Two Team Theory:
    Pikachu--------------------------Pikachu
    Unfezant-------------------------Gigalith
    Samurott-------------------------Leavanny/Palpitoad
    Pignite---------------------------Palpitoad/Litwick
    Snivy----------------------------Litwick/Leavanny
    Scrafty--------------------------Reuniclus/Gothorita

Pikachu leads both groups
    Unfezant and Gigalith are both physical types
    Unfezant is dual typed
    Gigalith is single typed
    Gigalith's type wasn't caught before Unova
    Unfezant is female and Gigalith is presumably male
    *Samurott is Water typed and final stage
    Palpitoad is Water typed and Leavanny is final stage
    Pignite is Fire typed and middle stage
    Litwick is Fire typed and Palpitoad is middle stage
    Snivy is Grass type and basic stage
    Leavanny is Grass type and Litwick is basic stage*
    Scrafty is dual typed with one type being special
    Scrafty's special type wasn't caught before Unova
    Reuniclus/Gothorita is single type with their type being special
    Scrafty is final stage, with one evolution
    Reuniclus is final stage
    Gothorita has one evolution
    Scrafty and Gothorita are similar in body structures
    Scrafty is male and Gothorita is female
    Scrafty and Gothorita have obvious/are based on clothing styles, Scrafty is gangster/hippster and Gothorita is gothic lolita

*Samurott>Pignite>Snivy
    (Water>Fire>Grass)
    (Final>Middle>Basic)

Leavanny>Palpitoad>Litwick
    (Grass>Water>Fire)
    (Final>Middle>Basic)

...Sorry for long post, I just wanted to go through my reasoning thoroughly (I'm not doing this for every character)

Yep
    Last edited by XxEpicsxX; 29th October 2011 at 6:50 AM.

Wicked Witch got nothing on me

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post

Clearly Mijumaru — or if not, Pokabu/Tsutaaja/Kurumayu or Dangoro, on account of the Gantoru BW-marked merchandise.

I don't get why people think that there will be another fire type caught by Ash. If you guys are so intent on patterns then answer me this. Why did they stop the pattern of another water / grass / fire trio by having Ash catch Roggenrola right after catching Palpitoad.

I mean the first trio was caught water, fire, grass. In that order.
    So why would they have the second pattern break by just doing Grass then water?

OMG NEW THREAD MUST POST NOW

I'll just stick to the main group for right now, I might post some more on rivals/recurring characters later.

End of Unova

Ash

Pikachu - Herp-a-derp.
    Unfezant - Regional bird, evolving fully.
    Samurott - Signature starter, evolving fully.
    Pignite - Evolves once in Unova to gain confidence, and then again in the filler saga.
    Servine - I think it's about 50-50 whether Snivy evolves once or twice within Unova. If she doesn't evolve twice before the League, then the second evolution is in the filler.
    Scrafty - Evolves to keep up with Iris's Axew. Might stay unevolved.
    Leavanny - Bug-type that evolves through friendship, evolving and soon.
    Palpitoad - Powerhouse reserve, don't see it evolving.
    Gigalith - I could definitely see this happening, perhaps in a trade with Trip's Gurdurr. In my opinion, though, the most likely of Ash's current unevolved Pokemon to remain unevolved.
    Reuniclus - Caught in its final form, hugs Ash similar to Muk.
    Cubchoo - Caught near the seventh Gym, a good fit for him.
    Durant - Caught much later on, a fitting Pokemon for him.
    Golett - Eh, what the heck. I don't really think there's a huge chance of this happening, but I can't think of anything more likely.

Iris

Excadrill - Done.
    Haxorus - Wants to evolve, and what better way to signify Iris's maturation into a Dragon Master.
    Emolga - Done.
    Deino - Seems fully possible, and if she doesn't get one now, she could get another one later, ala May and Bulbasaur.
    Rufflet - Just kind of a random Pokemon for her. I could also see her getting something like Gothita/Gothorita or Larvesta in this spot.
    Mienfoo - A fitting Pokemon for her, in my opinion.

Cilan

Pansage - I think it's about 50-50 whether Pansage will evolve in Unova, and if it doesn't in Unova, then it does in the filler.
    Crustle - The opposite of Pansage.
    Stunfisk - Done.
    Amoonguss - A fitting Grass-type for him. I could also see him getting something like Whimsicott, Ferroseed, or even Trubbish in this spot.
    Heatmor - A Pokemon to help with cooking.
    Last edited by GalladeRocks; 29th October 2011 at 7:09 AM.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

I'm torn between Oshawott, Swadloon, and Roggenrola.

Dewott and/or Leavanny would work wonders for the gym match against Clay.
    Leavanny would clean house against Clay until Excadrill, but it's not as easy to evolve as the previous gens Bug types, so the chances of that happening are very poor.
    Fact: All fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.

Pokemon Red Team: Corona LV.53 Garland LV.44 Salt LV.47 Rime LV.48 Blitz LV.55 Buckle LV. 46 Badges: 8, Elite Four defeated.

Pokemon Crystal Team: Flower LV.62 Torrent LV.61 Echo LV.58 Shade LV. 57 Vortex LV.60 Brand LV. 60Badges: 16, Elite Four defeated, Red defeated

Ranked 5,823rd place in the VGC 2011 Autumn Friendly Tourney

Quote Originally Posted by Demonsead View Post
    Leavanny would clean house against Clay until Excadrill, but it's not as easy to evolve as the previous gens Bug types, so the chances of that happening are very poor.
    Happiness is hard?

Happiness is hard?
    It is when your trainer forgets you exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    It is when your trainer forgets you exist.
    I think you're forgetting that Ash has left Pokemon at Oak's for a while, he saw them again and they were still happy to see them. Though, with Swadloon's constant bored expression, it's hard to tell, but, it could very well be seen again, it could become happy for a lot of reasons, then it could evolve.

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images...8377710092.jpg

Chandelure being there is pretty random, but unlike Gothita, we don't know about an episode that involved a Chandelure, that's popping up soon. But if Iris does get it, Gothorita will probably be the same one, and why not put a Gothorita there instead?

Although, when Best Wishes started, there was a lot of merchandise with Drilbur and hardly any Excadrill appeared on most merchandise.
    Last edited by playerking; 29th October 2011 at 7:45 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    I think you're forgetting that Ash has left Pokemon at Oak's for a while, he saw them again and they were still happy to see them. Though, with Swadloon's constant bored expression, it's hard to tell, but, it could very well be seen again, it could become happy for a lot of reasons, then it could evolve.
    And a lot of people seem to not get the fact that there is nothing stating that every new episode always takes place immediately after the previous one.

Just because we don't see Ash using it, doesn't mean he doesn't use it.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    And a lot of people seem to not get the fact that there is nothing stating that every new episode always takes place immediately after the previous one.

Yup its basiclty what we saw with Belle, we had two episodes with her traveling with them still apparently she was with them for a few more days or atleast, they did a lot more then what was shown.

Pokemons are getting trained, reserves are being an "upgraded" version of his Kanto reserves, they actually get to do stuff instead of rotting in the lab till the league but the main focus is on the starters.

P.S: I'm using Kanto as an example because it was the only situation where that happened, I guess Johto was kind of the same thing but only with Heracross.

That's such a lame excuse. If we're going to base things by the things we don't see then we might as well not watch the show.

I won't believe a pokemon's been used until I see it being used.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    That's such a lame excuse. If we're going to base things by the things we don't see then we might as well not watch the show.

I won't believe a pokemon's been used until I see it being used.
    Then would you care to explain how Bianca had all those adventures when no such things happened in the episodes she traveled with Ash in? Hmm?

*Looks at Fennel*

Why isn't this an actual episode!?

And what about Ash just telling Oshawott to use Tackle and Razor Shell and for Snivy to use Leaf Blade, even though he never saw them using those moves.

So I don't see a problem in Swadloon evolving, apart from it's usual attitude. And I can't wait until it does(Assuming it actually will), because then it will have a better expression, I hope. I don't want to see Swadloon's expression on a Leavanny.

*Looks at Fennel*

Why isn't this an actual episode!?
    *Likes*

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Happiness is hard?
    Oh wow, I was forgetting that Happiness is how it evolves, I was just using rare candies on mine until it evolved at LV.42, sorry about that.

Pokemon Red Team: Corona LV.53 Garland LV.44 Salt LV.47 Rime LV.48 Blitz LV.55 Buckle LV. 46 Badges: 8, Elite Four defeated.

Pokemon Crystal Team: Flower LV.62 Torrent LV.61 Echo LV.58 Shade LV. 57 Vortex LV.60 Brand LV. 60Badges: 16, Elite Four defeated, Red defeated

And besides, has happiness evolution even been mentioned or seen in the anime yet?

If not, there's a chance it could work differently in the anime.

And besides, has happiness evolution even been mentioned or seen in the anime yet?

If not, there's a chance it could work differently in the anime.
    Didn't Misty's Togepi Evolve in Togetic in that 2-parter? And Brock's Golbat Evolving into Crobat? I think those count.

Why does everyone care about the off screen, nonsense.

Off Screen stuff sure it happens, but is irrelevant because regardless if it's happening off screen or not, it only matters to fans if it happens on-screen and they actually see it.

It's also not even implied to be happening anyway. For all we know the Zorua episode was the last time Ash had on hand even including off screen stuff.

Then would you care to explain how Bianca had all those adventures when no such things happened in the episodes she traveled with Ash in? Hmm?
    Dax is right though, sure they can evolve Swadloon for the hell of it, but it doesn't mean anything if we don't see the Pokemon. Do you people really hate Ash's Pokemon. Because all I'm seeing is people trying to justify why we aren't seeing Ash's Pokemon.

They're not Marketable. Stop Whining.

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

Well Excuse us for actually caring about the Pokemon and actually WANT to see them doing something.

Why is that such a difficult concept to understand? That we ACTUALLY want to see them, and we don't like it when they are constantly ignored for something that we really don't need to see on constant basis but are stuck because apparently they sell more plushies than the other guys.

Honestly people stop trying to defend the writers. It's just bad writing when we haven't seen Ash's Swadloon in 15 weeks or more. Hell the episode that Swadloon was last seen, was dubbed and aired last week and it was only a cameo appearance.

I'm starting to wonder if any of you actually find faults in the show.

And what about Ash just telling Oshawott to use Tackle and Razor Shell and for Snivy to use Leaf Blade, even though he never saw them using those moves.
    And what if they already had those attacks, we just never saw them. Because I kind of find it hard to believe that the writers would skip learning moves like that.

Especially when they make such a deal about moves that are "new" later on the series.

So I don't see a problem in Swadloon evolving, apart from it's usual attitude. And I can't wait until it does(Assuming it actually will), because then it will have a better expression, I hope. I don't want to see Swadloon's expression on a Leavanny.
    There's no problem with Swadloon evolving. Oh wait there is. I actually wanted to see Swadloon battling. I mean if it just comes down to it evolving against Clay, what's the point?

If Swadloon wasn't going to do a damn thing for 20 episodes until the episode it evolved, why not evolve it 20 episodes prior to the episode it does actually evolve in.

I know I can't expect the writers to constantly use all the Pokemon episode after episode. But why can't there more balance. I mean for every 3 episodes the starters and Pikachu are shoved down our throat, can a reserve take some screen time in the 4th episode.

I mean looking at the appearance, I like it when at MOST the Pokemon appearances were about 6-8 episodes from their last.

Swadloon is now at 15 episode gap. That's WAY TOO long. I don't care if it gets a measly 2 second cameo appearance. Although that would probably piss me off, because that would just be teasing. But it's not too hard for the writers to say "Nah let's not use Pikachu, Oshawott, Tepig, and Snivy, let's use Swadloon instead, because I'm sure we need to see it use attacks since the last time it battled was over 20 episodes ago against Burgh."

I mean Palpitoad gets better screen time than Swadloon. Palpitoad has at least 3 battles under its belt, and at least beats a Pokemon before being knocked out. It would be nice to see Swadloon be used in a battle capacity.

I mean take Ash vs Alder for a moment. The battle wasn't going to even be a real battle in the first place because Alder fell asleep. Are you telling me that Ash choosing Pikachu was SO necessary because Pikachu is Ash's Ace in the hole? I mean they know the outcome, if the battle meant jack, they could've easily just had Ash use Tranquill or even Swadloon. Hell I think Roggenrola would've been an okay choice.

The writers decision just annoy me. I mean I know they don't give a damn about balance, but do they want to add laziness to their repertoire. Especially given the fact that Pikachu beat Elesa two episodes ago.

See if I wanted a character with multiple Pokemon. I would at least have each Pokemon battle at least four times before evolving. Two times for quick evolutions. And maybe at least one win before evolving. I mean FACT: Do you realize that in their most BASE stage none of Ash's bird Pokemon ever got a win before evolving?

Pidgeotto doesn't count because it was caught evolved, and Noctowl doesn't count for the same reason.

Taillow, Starly and Pidove, did not get a single trainer battle win before evolving. So far the only one who has come close is Pidove, and that's only because of Snivy. And what makes it sad is Pidove and Starly evolved quickly, so maybe you can excuse them. But Taillow of all Pokemon lasted at least 60 episodes, and it got screwed over until it evolved.

I know the writers don't give a damn, but is it too much to ask at the VERY least each Pokemon gets 2 trainer battles before evolving. If not at least 1. Because if Ash's Roggenrola is slated to evolve soon, it's not even going to get a single battle before evolving. Though it might evolve during a battle. Similar to Sewaddle only without the win.

Okay I'm done ranting.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Why does everyone care about the off screen, nonsense.

Off Screen stuff sure it happens, but is irrelevant because regardless if it's happening off screen or not, it only matters to fans if it happens on-screen and they actually see it.

It's also not even implied to be happening anyway. For all we know the Zorua episode was the last time Ash had on hand even including off screen stuff.

Dax is right though, sure they can evolve Swadloon for the hell of it, but it doesn't mean anything if we don't see the Pokemon. Do you people really hate Ash's Pokemon. Because all I'm seeing is people trying to justify why we aren't seeing Ash's Pokemon.

They're not Marketable. Stop Whining.

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

Well Excuse us for actually caring about the Pokemon and actually WANT to see them doing something.

Why is that such a difficult concept to understand? That we ACTUALLY want to see them, and we don't like it when they are constantly ignored for something that we really don't need to see on constant basis but are stuck because apparently they sell more plushies than the other guys.

Honestly people stop trying to defend the writers. It's just bad writing when we haven't seen Ash's Swadloon in 15 weeks or more. Hell the episode that Swadloon was last seen, was dubbed and aired last week and it was only a cameo appearance.

I'm starting to wonder if any of you actually find faults in the show.

And what if they already had those attacks, we just never saw them. Because I kind of find it hard to believe that the writers would skip learning moves like that.

Especially when they make such a deal about moves that are "new" later on the series.

There's no problem with Swadloon evolving. Oh wait there is. I actually wanted to see Swadloon battling. I mean if it just comes down to it evolving against Clay, what's the point?

If Swadloon wasn't going to do a damn thing for 20 episodes until the episode it evolved, why not evolve it 20 episodes prior to the episode it does actually evolve in.

I know I can't expect the writers to constantly use all the Pokemon episode after episode. But why can't there more balance. I mean for every 3 episodes the starters and Pikachu are shoved down our throat, can a reserve take some screen time in the 4th episode.

I mean looking at the appearance, I like it when at MOST the Pokemon appearances were about 6-8 episodes from their last.

Swadloon is now at 15 episode gap. That's WAY TOO long. I don't care if it gets a measly 2 second cameo appearance. Although that would probably piss me off, because that would just be teasing. But it's not too hard for the writers to say "Nah let's not use Pikachu, Oshawott, Tepig, and Snivy, let's use Swadloon instead, because I'm sure we need to see it use attacks since the last time it battled was over 20 episodes ago against Burgh."

I mean Palpitoad gets better screen time than Swadloon. Palpitoad has at least 3 battles under its belt, and at least beats a Pokemon before being knocked out. It would be nice to see Swadloon be used in a battle capacity.

I mean take Ash vs Alder for a moment. The battle wasn't going to even be a real battle in the first place because Alder fell asleep. Are you telling me that Ash choosing Pikachu was SO necessary because Pikachu is Ash's Ace in the hole? I mean they know the outcome, if the battle meant jack, they could've easily just had Ash use Tranquill or even Swadloon. Hell I think Roggenrola would've been an okay choice.

The writers decision just annoy me. I mean I know they don't give a damn about balance, but do they want to add laziness to their repertoire. Especially given the fact that Pikachu beat Elesa two episodes ago.

See if I wanted a character with multiple Pokemon. I would at least have each Pokemon battle at least four times before evolving. Two times for quick evolutions. And maybe at least one win before evolving. I mean FACT: Do you realize that in their most BASE stage none of Ash's bird Pokemon ever got a win before evolving?

Pidgeotto doesn't count because it was caught evolved, and Noctowl doesn't count for the same reason.

Taillow, Starly and Pidove, did not get a single trainer battle win before evolving. So far the only one who has come close is Pidove, and that's only because of Snivy. And what makes it sad is Pidove and Starly evolved quickly, so maybe you can excuse them. But Taillow of all Pokemon lasted at least 60 episodes, and it got screwed over until it evolved.

I know the writers don't give a damn, but is it too much to ask at the VERY least each Pokemon gets 2 trainer battles before evolving. If not at least 1. Because if Ash's Roggenrola is slated to evolve soon, it's not even going to get a single battle before evolving. Though it might evolve during a battle. Similar to Sewaddle only without the win.

Okay I'm done ranting.
    We get it, you don't like the lack of appearances with some Pokemon, but it doesn't change the fact that stuff happens offscreen and sure he might not see it, but some of us would still be happy knowing it happened. Like if we heard about Ash's training of his Pokemon, like Roggenrola or Swadloon, we'd be happy, even if we didn't actually see it. It wouldn't be the end of the world.

I'm not saying that Ash trained with them and they learnt the moves, but it can't just be a coincidence that Ash shouted for Oshawott to use Tackle, or Razor Shell or for Snivy to learn Leaf Blade. He obviously found out that they knew them and we didn't see them. At least we saw the moves being used though, even if we didn't see Ash finding out.

Again, I'm not saying that. I would like to see Swadloon with another battle, like how I wanted it to be used in the Don Battle and since I'm on the fence about it being used in the next gym. I want it to get some more training done, I want it to get more appearances. Then, it could be happy and it evolves.

As I said before, though, some of us would be fine with hearing about Swadloon training or seeing a montage of it and we get that it is how you feel and it annoys you and quite frankly it annoys us sometimes too.

There are faults and yes, to some people's opinions, this is one of them, but at least we're still getting episodes about Ash's Pokemon and appearances with them. And it's only been over a year, we still have about 3 years of Best Wishes, some people are acting like it's all over and that's it.

We get it, you don't like the lack of appearances with some Pokemon, but it doesn't change the fact that stuff happens offscreen and sure he might not see it, but some of us would still be happy knowing it happened. Like if we heard about Ash's training of his Pokemon, like Roggenrola or Swadloon, we'd be happy, even if we didn't actually see it. It wouldn't be the end of the world.

I'm not saying that Ash trained with them and they learnt the moves, but it can't just be a coincidence that Ash shouted for Oshawott to use Tackle, or Razor Shell or for Snivy to learn Leaf Blade. He obviously found out that they knew them and we didn't see them. At least we saw the moves being used though, even if we didn't see Ash finding out.

Again, I'm not saying that. I would like to see Swadloon with another battle, like how I wanted it to be used in the Don Battle and since I'm on the fence about it being used in the next gym. I want it to get some more training done, I want it to get more appearances. Then, it could be happy and it evolves.

As I said before, though, some of us would be fine with hearing about Swadloon training or seeing a montage of it and we get that it is how you feel and it annoys you and quite frankly it annoys us sometimes too.

There are faults and yes, to some people's opinions, this is one of them, but at least we're still getting episodes about Ash's Pokemon and appearances with them. And it's only been over a year, we still have about 3 years of Best Wishes, some people are acting like it's all over and that's it.
    I agree with you, but I don't see this going in anything but circles, so lets try to get back on track.

BWE056 will debut a Deino, witch is seen bonding with Iris, think she'll catch it?

Ash by the League:

Pikachu-Not going anywhere
    Unfezant-Regional birds always evolve so why shouldn't this one?
    Samurott-Star Starter of Unova, evolving.
    Pignite-I see it evolving once to overcome something. It could maybe evolve again in the Filler Sage if there is one
    Snivy- I don't see it evolving, could maybe evolve in the Filler if there is one
    Scrafty-I think it should evolve because it's an Egg Pokemon and to keep up with Axew
    Leavanny-Evolves through Friendship, so evolving
    Palpitoad-Don't see it evolving
    Gigalith-Maybe evolves in a trade with Trip's Gurrdurr
    Reuniclus-I like the idea that it's like Muk
    Cubchoo-Unlikely but I want it to happen
    Litwick-To finish off the Second Fire/Water/Grass trio.

omg new thread.

Ash

Yeah.

It seems to be getting set up to be the next Sceptile/Infernape, and I hope it evolves fully.

I'm not sure how Tepig will turn out. I could see him going to Emboar in a possible filler arc, or just staying as Pignite all the way through, or going to Emboar during Unova. I definitely think it's going to evolve though.

Everything about it screams Bulbasaur/non-evolving Pokemon to me. I really want it to stay as Snivy.

Regional bird always evolves. Hopefully starring and evolving in Skyla's Gym, and possibly against Trip's male Unfezant.

Most baby/hatched POkemon evolve, so I'd love for Scraggy to. Possibly against Iris' Haxorus, or just in a filler arc.

Hopefully evolving and getting screen-time, I wouldn't be able to stick it having depressed Swadloony on the team.

I don't see it evolving at all. Plus it's evolution is ugly.

With a possible Roggenrola evolution coming up, I hope it evolves fully.

If there is a Hoenn filler arc, I'd love to see Ash with a Metang. It would give him his first Steel and Psychic Pokemon.

OR

If there is no Hoenn filler, I see Ash catching at least one more Pokemon in Unova, which I'd like to be Golett.

Ash, Filler:

Pikachu: ....
    Samurott: I see him staying for the Filler
    Lampent: I don't know to be honest. I either see Pignite going to the Filler and evolving or Litwick going to the Filler and evolving. Either on is fine.
    Servine: I see staying and hopefully evolving
    Beatic: I see staying and evolving
    Gabite: Seeing as it was a very late capture in Sinnoh I hope it comes along for the Filler, if not I hope Corphish comes and evolves
    Spoink: I'd love to see Ash with a Spoink.
    Lairon: I'd also love to see Ash with a Lairon.

Ash:

Iris:

Cilan:

Page 1 of 530 123451151101 ... LastLast