Page 276 of 530 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286326376 ... LastLast
Results 6,876 to 6,900 of 13226

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread V: Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Station [UNOVA ONLY]

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Chomper is a Krokorok fan :P, he actually doesn't want Krokorok to evolve last time I heard.
    Ah i should have known

I can still see every pokemon(counting the non-evolved ones) evolving atleast once till the league.
    Even Scraggy? and Pikachu? lol

Scraggy sure, why not? I still want to see him evolve together with Axew close to Opelucid.

Obviously, what I want is not what I think, so yeah if I had to think of one of the team that probably has the less chance of evolving till the league, Scraggy would probably be my choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Scraggy sure, why not? I still want to see him evolve together with Axew close to Opelucid.

Obviously, what I want is not what I think, so yeah if I had to think of one of the team that probably has the less chance of evolving till the league, Scraggy would probably be my choice.
    Fairplay, personally i'd like Scraggy to evole right at the end of the saga, and yeah definetly a joint evolution with Axew (why have i never thought of that), it'd be a great way to show they were both baby training Pokemon and have gotten far with their friendship and strength.

in regards to Ash's line up by the league and who can still evolve...these are my hopes.
    backing in full : Gigalith and Seismetoad
    Maybe... : Dewott, Emboar, Krok or Scraggy(one evolves now the other later.)
    Don't see: Snivy, Krok or Scraggy.

Here come the rivals!!!!!!!!!

Trip:

Bel:

Stephan:

Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Here come the rivals!!!!!!!!!

Trip:

Bel:

Stephan:

It's funny how funny how Trip's team looks like a joke
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    It's funny how funny how Trip's team looks like a joke
    Meh, a joke that could kill half of Ash's pokemon lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Just saying, it's by far the least intimidating Rival team ever
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Hmmmmm. hurr.durr and the Ice Cream sundae don't have the best track records, Chandelier's full battle potential is unknown, Kenhourou is the most likely to be substituted for something better.

That leaves Grass snake and Burungel as the only proven threats, well the bird too if he keeps it on his rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Hmmmmm. hurr.durr and the Ice Cream sundae don't have the best track records, Chandelier's full battle potential is unknown, Kenhourou is the most likely to be substituted for something better.

That leaves Grass snake and Burungel as the only proven threats, well the bird too if he keeps it on his rotation.
    Lol how is it likely that Unfezant will get the boot??

We got to look at the fact that Trip is a main rival meaning that Ash is gonna be the underdog till the league, and that Ash pokemon suddenly drop ten levels when ever they face him lol.

Lol how is it likely that Unfezant will get the boot??

We got to look at the fact that Trip is a main rival meaning that Ash is gonna be the underdog till the league, and that Ash pokemon suddenly drop ten levels when ever they face him lol.
    The bird is the most generic, thus the most likely to be replaced .... XD

I see a Wargle replacing him.

I think it's very unlikely that Trip gets rid of his Unfezant.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Right.....................

I made a typo, I actually meant that I dont see Krokorok or Pignite evolving into Krookodile or Emboar respectively in Unova
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Just saying, it's by far the least intimidating Rival team ever
    Why? Besides Icecreamwithaface, I don't see anything funny and not intimidating there Oo.

Ash Ketchum

I added Heatmor because after getting a starter of Unova, Ash seems to have a habit of capturing another Pokemon of the same type. Oshawott saw Palpitoad, and Snivy saw Sewaddle. Snivy is not shown evolved because it's too awesome too. It's legend began in the 5th generation, after all...

Cilan

I love Derpfish. I added Durant to be a counterpart to Ash's Heatmor. Acclegor? If the theory that the Stration trio is correct, it could be a hint to his nature as a ninja.

Iris

Deino is here because, eventually, Axew is going to evolve. Iris is going to need a cute little Pokemon on her shoulder, and Deino is utterly adorable. Cryogonal is a long shot, but it would be interesting considering Iris' cryophobia. Plus Cryogonal is awesomely creepy

James and Jessie

James is getting a Maractus because it fits the "James is masochistic to Grass types" theme. Jessie has an Eeletrik because it's the only serpentine Unova Pokemon.

Trip

Trip gets a Larvesta so he can be more like his her, Alder!

Bianca

Burgundy

Georgia

Georgia gets two more Ice types to war against Iris. Archeops is there because it has Dragonbreath

N(main team)

N will appear, because they need the fangirls to have very dirty thoughts and it would be fitting. He gets Zwelious to remind us of Daddy Harmonia.

Giovanni

If and when Giovanni appears, it would be EPIC if he fought Ghetsis. This is his team, and Dragonite is to combat Hydreigon

Complete Monster Ghetsis

Last edited by RedJirachi; 19th April 2012 at 9:06 AM.
    Shinies: (Gift) (In-game event) (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi
    UTC: +12
    Pokedex: All(plus Diancie)
    Mesprit shiny hunt: 400 SR

FT-Shiny bird trio
    LF-Shiny Regi trio

I don't see how the giant, murderous Jellyfish is anything but scary. That thing is a tall as Torterra is when you include it's tree. Chandelure is decently creepy lookwise, and Considering we have seen wild Litwicks and Lampents be callous killers...
    Help spread the Dragonbuster Love!
    Hail to Saint Georgia!

Quote Originally Posted by RWB View Post
    I don't see how the giant, murderous Jellyfish is anything but scary. That thing is a tall as Torterra is when you include it's tree. Chandelure is decently creepy lookwise, and Considering we have seen wild Litwicks and Lampents be callous killers...
    I dunno. I agree that chandelure can be creepy but the jellyfish I'm just not seeing. I might change my mind once I see trip or someone use it in battle but it doesn't seem impressive based on looks alone

By possible Filler Ashton

Raichu ( JK) Pikachu , Unfezant , Samurott , Pignite , Servine and Scrafty , Leaf Nanny and Seismistoad/palpitoad , Sg Krookodile and Heatmor

Old Pals
    Ivysaur - revealed to have embraced evolution to stop a huge argument between I don't know between the grass pokemon and water pokemon
    Bayleef demonstrates
    Quilava: as faster than ever with his blazing flame wheel and swift aerial ace
    Totodile: an array of new moves: Superpower and Ice Fang
    Crawdaunt: Wants to prove something to his fellow Hoenn pokemon and evolves
    Gabite Gible evolves in a battle Against Iris's Swablu or Axew

Kingler returns after 6 or more years
    Last edited by Zariful; 7th April 2012 at 2:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    By Filler Ashton
    What? Huh? Was there any point to this?

-----------------------

Im curious, who actually wants Axew to evolve?

I'd personally like to see him reach Haxorus, but i think that's pushing it, the most i could see is reaching Fraxure at the end of the entire saga.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post

-----------------------

I'd personally like to see him reach Haxorus, but i think that's pushing it, the most i could see is reaching Fraxure at the end of the entire saga.
    I both want and expect haxorus by the end of the saga. my predictions are fraxure by the league (probably around opelucid) and then pull a blaziken and have it evolve to haxorus at the very end of its run

-----------------------

i pressed post by accident and went to edit it

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    i pressed post by accident and went to edit it
    Alright i apologise haha, it had been a few minutes since you'd posted so i didn't expect it to get edited

Alright i apologise haha, it had been a few minutes since you'd posted so i didn't expect it to get edited
    No Biggey , my edit is kind of unrealistic

Quote Originally Posted by RWB View Post
    It's more about it's ability than how it looks, after all that's the only reason it beat Snivy

I still say that if Ash gets a second fire type i'd prefer Larvesta, but that's just me I don't get why he needs a second fire pokemon though.

Page 276 of 530 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286326376 ... LastLast