Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bring Back Bionicle Club, Serebii Forums branch

Hmm... I guess my favorite Rahi would probably be the Krahka. Her shapeshifting ability is cool, she's actually sentient unlike most Rahi, and she had a large role in one of the books (The Darkness Below I believe).

R.I.P. Games Forum

Never forget April 28, 2010, the darkest day ever to befall these forums.

So, BZPower has made another revelation on the latest Bionicle story:

When a being in the Matoran Universe dies, their spirit is teleported inside the Red Star, where they are rebuilt. After that, they are supposed to be teleported back into the MU, but the teleportation mechanism that takes them back doesn't work.

This week's topic will discuss this new revelation.
    I love my cute little Machop!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge

Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

That's interesting... If the teleporter doesn't work, what happens to them? There are a lot of being that have died; ranging from Matoran to Makuta.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Black Ice Xat
    Black Ice Youtube Channel

My Youtube Channel
    Battle videos and card pack openings

Soul Bound Studios Channel
    Destinies Divided (Star Wars fan fic) and Duster Brothers (original)

Well... that topic dropped like a lead balloon. No-one answered, and I had to call LordVader2719 just to keep the topic afloat! :/ Was the revelation THAT unpopular or is everyone just giving up? Or are they BOYCOTTING??

ANYWAY, we'll make a new topic, see what happens.

Have you ever owned multiples of sets?

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

There's just not much to discuss about it...

I have owned two of a few sets, but only because they were gifts. With one of them, Lehrak, I think, I had lost some of the pieces (by "I," I mean my cousin), so I was happy to receive a second.
    I want to have multiples, only to own the set and the fusion(s) with the sets.

Unfortunately, that's not going to happen unless Lego re-releases the sets. They haven't done that with any sets, so they're not going to do it with Bionicle. They really should though, as it will make their fans happy, and, more importantly for them, make a lot of money.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

I've actually become quite big on multiples. I wish to make armies and groups of a number of beings, such as Skrall, Bohrok, Visorak and Ussal crabs. I also collected multiples of Matoran and Rahkshi to make more canon Matoran and Rahkshi! You can find pics on my deviantArt profile, or on the deviantArt branch of our club.

If I had the money, I would have done the same thing. Now I do have the money, but they aren't sold for the same price now, so I don't actually have the money...

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

Sorry I haven't posted everyone, I haven't had anything remotely interesting to post. :/

As for the current question.... Yes i do own multiples. I like machop wish to create armies, I mainly have Rahkshi, because I like having my Toa fight them off in little battles and wars (if that makes any sense :S). My Toa are always outnumbered but in true Bionicle fashion my Toa always win.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/nlr2pt.png[/IMG]
    May the flame burn forever
    [IMG]http://oi43.*******.com/2mfjeow.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/25ytxjt.jpg[/IMG]

A Tahnok and Guurahk came in to my work today. Both for $0.50.
    I didn't have the Guurahk, so I was really happy about that. It was missing the Kraata (no surprise) and the stick part of the staff. An easy replacement (I think). Tahnok, however, was missing the Krana (also not surprising) and an arm. I think I have the spare parts for it. If I do, this is my second or third complete Tahnok set.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

I never thought of making armies of Rahkshis or Bohraks or whatever, but that would have been cool. Instead, the main reason I often wanted multiples of sets was mainly for MOCing purposes. I like to make my own characters, but I also don't like to take apart the official sets, so the more duplicate sets, the better. Unfortunately, it cost enough money just getting all the sets once, so I rarely actually got any duplicates. I'm pretty sure I only ever got multiples of Whenua Hordika, the black Visorak, Nuparu Mahri, and Mutran, and the latter two were gifts from people who didn't know I already had them.

R.I.P. Games Forum

Never forget April 28, 2010, the darkest day ever to befall these forums.

Why hello there, I was wanting to join this place for ages but I thought more than one club was against the rules, and I just found out it isn't, so here I am!

Nickname: SGG
    Favourite Character: Hydraxon
    Favourite Toa Element: Air or Fire
    Which unreleased character do you most want as a set?: Artahka. He'd probably look awesome.

UNITY! DUTY! DESTINY!

I was supposed to say that, right?
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 7th October 2012 at 12:47 AM.

More than one clan is against the rules, but you can be in as many clubs as you want. Clubs don't fight with each other like the clans do.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Why hello there, I was wanting to join this place for ages but I thought more than one club was against the rules, and I just found out it isn't, so here I am!

Nickname: SGG
    Favourite Character: Hydraxon
    Favourite Toa Element: Air or Fire
    Which unreleased character do you most want as a set?: Artahka. He'd probably look awesome.

UNITY! DUTY! DESTINY!

I was supposed to say that, right?
    That's right! Welcome to the club!

There's been another update on the Red Star and its ability to resurrect beings:
    When a being dies, it must have a body left behind. The body is teleported to the Red Star where it is rebuilt.

By that logic, the following characters cannot return:
    Ancient
    Carapar
    all Karda Nui Makuta
    Spiriah
    The Makuta of Stelt
    Teridax
    Matoro
    The enslaved Matoran of Voya Nui that fell into Mount Valmai

This week's topic will focus on the newest revelation. Feel free also to discuss the Red Star itself.

Remember, just because this is the topic does not mean you must talk about it. Feel free to discuss other things too if you wish.

Thank you!

So why did the Red Star transform Jaller, Hewki, Hahli etc. into Toa Inika, if it's purpose is to resurrect the deceased?

Thank you!

So why did the Red Star transform Jaller, Hewki, Hahli etc. into Toa Inika, if it's purpose is to resurrect the deceased?
    To be totally honest, I don't have a clue. ^_^;

THE INIKA MYSTERY, HAS BEGUN!
    .....yeah.
    That's weird though, last time I checked, resurrection and transformation had different meanings.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrComboman77?feature=mhee My channel. Check it OUT.

Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

Let the cold take you...feel its power....

We've had yet more updates on the Red Star and the Great Being.

Matoran, as we know, were never meant to appear outside the Matoran Universe. However, should a population migrate out, the Red Star has a failsafe that transforms certain Matoran into Toa if necessary. That was why lightning from the Red Star changed Jaller and co. into Toa Inika. How the lightning intertwined into their powers fits into it all is still unknown at this stage, but may be a side-effect.

Also, Velika's motive for his murders is that he is killing wild cards, who act way outsie the parameters of the Great Beings' plans.

This week's topic will discuss these new upates.

Ah ok that clears it up. Only took 6 years for it to be clarified, haha.

Also sorry I haven't been around the last week, I've been super busy.

Thumbs down

Sorry I haven't been updating the club, but I have been extremely busy with a large number of other projects, mostly at TAFE.

We have another update from Greg Farshtey, with a LOT more to come!

Greg Farshtey has lost his list of names, and he is too busy to look for it through all his clutter, so we won't be getting the name of the Gold-skinned being any time soon.

Spoiler:- However...:

In addition, Bionicle fans are now allowed to ask questions to Greg, but only via a thread on another forum.

This week's topic will focus on this latest update.

Wait...

Spoiler:- spoiler!:

I really want to ask him a question, but I don't know what to ask...

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by LordVader2719 View Post
    Wait...

Spoiler:- spoiler!:

I really want to ask him a question, but I don't know what to ask...
    Chapter 10 of Reign Of Shadows shows the Toa Mahri watching a renegade group of Skakdi throwing prisoners into a pool of energised protodermis. Zaktan, in the form of a green cloud, also flew into the pool, unnoticed. These beings were transformed by the protodermis into the Gold-skinned Being.

Oh... I haven't read that yet. Reading that much online kills my eyes. They're already bad enough as it is.
    Well, guess I have a bit of a spoiler there. Could be worse.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Greg Farshtey know the name of The Shadowed One, but won't reveal it due to the fan's reaction at Teridax's name reveal? I for one think the Shadowed One is a very interesting character and I'd love to know more about him.

Quote Originally Posted by No. 1 Machop Fan View Post
        Spoiler:- However...:
    Didn't Teridax kill Zaktan?

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Greg Farshtey know the name of The Shadowed One, but won't reveal it due to the fan's reaction at Teridax's name reveal? I for one think the Shadowed One is a very interesting character and I'd love to know more about him.

Didn't Teridax kill Zaktan?
    Greg has since forgotten TSO's name.

Spoiler:- Also:

Quote Originally Posted by No. 1 Machop Fan View Post
    Greg has since forgotten TSO's name.
    Grr.

Spoiler:- Also:
        Spoiler:- ah:

And in other news, after 5 hours late last night, I finally restored my Vezon and Fenrakk set, which had previously been in pieces mixed in with all my other sets in a basket.
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 7th November 2012 at 1:23 PM.

Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast