Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bring Back Bionicle Club, Serebii Forums branch

I need to get back into the swing of things regarding these topics.

This week's topic is:

Who is your favourite Matoran?
    I love my cute little Machop!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge

Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

Dekar, hands down. Even more so the Hydraxon-Dekar, haha.

But a Matoran who stays a Matoran, probably Balta.

On a side note, am I the only one obsessed with the song in the Toa Inika commercial? Move Along?
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 7th November 2012 at 2:59 AM.

My fave Matoran is Taipu. His personality makes him so cute!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by No. 1 Machop Fan View Post
    My fave Matoran is Taipu. His personality makes him so cute!
    Was Taipu ever released as a set? His name doesn't ring any bells.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Was Taipu ever released as a set? His name doesn't ring any bells.
    He wasn't. However he is VERY easy to make. He is basically Hafu with Onua's mask.

http://machop-fan.deviantart.com/art/Taipu-249063048

Unfortunately I don't have any Mata Nui Matoran

This week's topic is:

Who is your favourite Matoran?
    Matoro hands downs. Always one of my favorite characters even before he became a toa.
        Spoiler:- My Custom Challenges:

Today I reconstructed Krekka, who is the last Titan set I had not built. All in all, he was pretty difficult to build from scratch with all the pieces in the bottom of a bucket. He's got a fairly complicated design, mostly the torso, but the legs and feet were laughably easy.

He looks so cool. Especially his gear-functioned shoulder Launcher.

So, Greg Farshtey has answered many of the questions Bionicle fans have asked him on another forum. I'm not going to reveal them here, nor can I post the link, so you'll have to look for them yourself. However I will mention that a bit of future story has been revealed.

This week's topic will discuss the revelations made by Greg.

Remember to use spoiler tags, as there are some things members may not want to know. Failure to do so will result in one strike per violation.

Could you at least say what forum it is?

Could you at least say what forum it is?
    I THINK it's against the rules of Serebii Forums to do that. What I'll do is PM you the link.

Anyway, it's time for a new topic.

If Bionicle comes back, who do you think will be the main villain?

I hate saying "if" in this context...

Bionicle has had a lot of villains over time, and many of those villains remain on the loose.

The one I believe will become the next main villain is The Shadowed One. This is a belief I have held since the Rebirth comic. After Teridax, he was the next most dangerous and well-known villain leader.

If Bionicle was to come back who do you think woul be the main villain?

I would love to see Makuta come back, he was so powerful and he his minions were always popping up out of nowhere to attack the Toa's.
    Riding the Omega Ruby Hype Train Choo Choo

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Pat View Post
    If Bionicle was to come back who do you think woul be the main villain?

I would love to see Makuta come back, he was so powerful and he his minions were always popping up out of nowhere to attack the Toa's.
        Spoiler:- derp:

That shouldn't be in a spoiler I don't think because it's fairly common knowledge but better safe than sorry.

Spoiler:- derp:

That shouldn't be in a spoiler I don't think because it's fairly common knowledge but better safe than sorry.
    The Teridax we know may be dead, but what about the Alternate Teridax? The one with Mazeka? There IS a chance he could turn evil.

The Teridax we know may be dead, but what about the Alternate Teridax? The one with Mazeka? There IS a chance he could turn evil.
    Didn't think about that. Not too familiar with alternate timelines to be honest.

Didn't think about that. Not too familiar with alternate timelines to be honest.
    We meet this Alternate Teridax in the web serial Brothers In Arms. I suggest reading that serial for info. He happears in Reign Of Shadows too.

Anyway, it's Topic Time!

What LEGO themes are you into other than Bionicle?

I used to be in to all sorts, but LEGO Star Wars took the cake. Any other LEGO feels weird.

Mostly Star Wars. I really want the Death Star set, but it's going for $1200 on Amazon... It was only $300 when it was new (which is still out of my budget). Krosis.

I have the Shelob LotR set because it wasn't too expensive. All of the other good sets are...
    I have a few medieval based sets (mostly Knights Kingdom). Knights and dragons are always cool.

And I have two HF sets because they were cheap. They were okay sets, at best.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Black Ice Xat
    Black Ice Youtube Channel

My Youtube Channel
    Battle videos and card pack openings

Soul Bound Studios Channel
    Destinies Divided (Star Wars fan fic) and Duster Brothers (original)

There has been another lot of questions answered by Greg Farshtey. This list is smaller and reveals less, and is mostly about the Red Star.

Spoiler:- Revelations include:
    Last edited by No. 1 Machop Fan; 1st December 2012 at 12:08 AM.

Before I actually comment on that, you should fix the spoiler tag.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by LordVader2719 View Post
    Before I actually comment on that, you should fix the spoiler tag.
    Sorry about that. It's fixed now.

This club really needs to be more active if it's going to survive (same with my clan, except it's a little more active).

Seeing as the topics never last more than a few posts, how about we share some of our own creations? I'll post some when I have the time to make them. Maybe tomorrow after work? If not then, I should be able to on Friday. That is, of course, if someone else posts.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

I love bionicle, I just love it.
    I've grown up with it as a child and I had a big collection, I still have my bionicles.
    But in my opinion the story is complete and shouldn't be continued.
    Words can't explain how nostalgic bionicle is, but the story is full, the creation of metru nui, then mata nui, then voya nui and the water prison. Then the battles in the air and then the sand arena.
    The last movie is the end. It is better to let the story and its epicness be then make more but not as epic as the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by cantavanda View Post
    I love bionicle, I just love it.
    I've grown up with it as a child and I had a big collection, I still have my bionicles.
    But in my opinion the story is complete and shouldn't be continued.
    Words can't explain how nostalgic bionicle is, but the story is full, the creation of metru nui, then mata nui, then voya nui and the water prison. Then the battles in the air and then the sand arena.
    The last movie is the end. It is better to let the story and its epicness be then make more but not as epic as the rest.
    I have to disagree regarding the story being complete. Way too many loose ends exist, especially in recent story post-sets.
    • A large number of powerful beings are still inside that fortress with the insane Great Being, and they may or may not be destroyed by the disguised Great Being.
    • The story hasn't revealed who the disguised Great Being is. Only Greg has, to his fans.
    • Orde and Gelu are still on the run from intelligent Vorox, and Chiara and Zaria are MIA.
    • Pohatu and Kopaka remain trapped inside the Red Star, and the story hasn't revealed why the thought-dead Mavrah is up there. They have also yet to solve the mystery of Karzahni's and Tren Krom's deaths.
    • What happened to The Shadowed One?

Just to name a few.

It sounds factoring awesome; I wonder what The Shadowed One will do now with whatever the hell he discovered.

Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast