Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bring Back Bionicle Club, Serebii Forums branch

Quote Originally Posted by No. 1 Machop Fan View Post
    Actually Miserix is still alive.
    Well, that's what I get for not reading the novels. Unslaad krosis...

Favorite Kanohi...? That is really hard to answer, especially when its midnight and I've spent the entire day playing Pokémon (of course, I do that every day...).
    For now, I'm going to answer with the Kanohi Kraakhan (the Mask of Shadows), mostly due to its awesome name.

Thank you, Matoro, for giving me an idea for a later topic.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Black Ice Xat
    Black Ice Youtube Channel

My Youtube Channel
    Battle videos and card pack openings

Soul Bound Studios Channel
    Destinies Divided (Star Wars fan fic) and Duster Brothers (original)

Quote Originally Posted by Matoro View Post
    Hey all, Matoro is back!

Mask of Possibilites, anyone?
    Don't know technical name.
    Is that the one Toa Nikila wore?

Quote Originally Posted by LordVader2719 View Post
    Well, that's what I get for not reading the novels. Unslaad krosis...

Favorite Kanohi...? That is really hard to answer, especially when its midnight and I've spent the entire day playing Pokémon (of course, I do that every day...).
    For now, I'm going to answer with the Kanohi Kraakhan (the Mask of Shadows), mostly due to its awesome name.

Thank you, Matoro, for giving me an idea for a later topic.
    Actually Miserix heavily featured in the story serials. Last we checked, he was in a fortress with a Great Being that was about to be obliterated by Velika.

Also, please do keep the topic in mind, because I'm beginning to run out.
    I love my cute little Machop!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge

Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

Is that the one Toa Nikila wore?
    Yes, it is. Are we allowed to post topics then, or should we run them by you?

[img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

Spoiler:- Credit:

Also, please do keep the topic in mind, because I'm beginning to run out.
    You're lucky you're only running out. I've been out for months! And yet you still ask me to make topics. Still, I will do my best to keep this topic in mind.

Perhaps we could reuse some topics? Despite being inactive, we have gotten a few new members since our original topics.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

Perhaps we could reuse some topics? Despite being inactive, we have gotten a few new members since our original topics.
    We may have to before too long...

BTW I have big news: Three more elemental prefixes have been revealed!

• Matoran of Plasma are now called Su-Matoran (as in Superheated)!
    • Matoran of Magnetism are now called Fa-Matoran (named after Michael Faraday, who was a scientist who studied the field of electromagnetism)!
    • Matoran of the Green are now called Bo-Matoran (as in Botany)!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

Hallo! I registered on Pokemon fan site, end first joind in Bionicle club))) Bio the Best! BBB!
    Nickname: A-Jaller
    Favourite Character: Toa Tahu
    Favourite Toa Element: Fire
    Unreleased Character: Tren Krom

New topic!

Do you have any Pokémon named after Bionicle characters? Although this is a Pokémon forum, it is not a Pokémon thread, so do not discuss your Pokémon. You can say why you named your Pokémon, but nothing more.

As for me, I have a lot, but not enough time to post them all. I will either edit this post later or make a new post.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by A-Jaller View Post
    Hallo! I registered on Pokemon fan site, end first joind in Bionicle club))) Bio the Best! BBB!
    Nickname: A-Jaller
    Favourite Character: Toa Tahu
    Favourite Toa Element: Fire
    Unreleased Character: Tren Krom
    You're in! Welcome to the Serebii Forums branch!

New topic!

Do you have any Pokémon named after Bionicle characters? Although this is a Pokémon forum, it is not a Pokémon thread, so do not discuss your Pokémon. You can say why you named your Pokémon, but nothing more.

As for me, I have a lot, but not enough time to post them all. I will either edit this post later or make a new post.
    Interesting topic, very apt for this branch.

In my Black 2 game, I named my Eeveelution team after Bionicle characters, mostly Toa.

My Vaporeon is called Helryx, my Flareon is called Lhikan, my Espeon is called Orde, my Umbreon is called Ahkmou and my Glaceon is called Kopaka. Eventually I'll rename my Leafeon Gresh.
    Last edited by No. 1 Machop Fan; 11th March 2013 at 8:17 AM.

Literally every single one.

My main team is Nokama the Samurott, Vakama the Emboar, Matau the Serperior, Nuju the Kyurem, Whenua the Krookodile, and Onewa the Scolipede. But after that, I name a lot with other names, for example, technical Kanohi mask names. Roughly seven boxes full of Bionicle named Pokemon.

[img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

I in White2 have: Lewa Mata - Virizion, Nui-Rama - Yanmega, Tahu - Pansear(I need Firestone), Toa Mahri - Marill, Veeget - Klang, Glatorian - Sawk, Gahlok - Poliwhirl, Ussal - Kingler, BACTyC(Vastus) - Cacturne end Fenrakk - Metagross.
    Last edited by A-Jaller; 8th March 2013 at 11:07 PM.

I in White2 have: Lewa Mata - Virizion, Nui-Rama - Yanmega, Tahu - Pansear(I need Firestone), Toa Mahri - Marill, Veeget - Klang, Glatorian - Sawk, Gahlok - Poliwhirl, Ussal - Kingler, BACTyC(Vastus) - Cacturne end Fenrakk - Metagross.
    Very appropriate, all of them.

I thought I had a lot... Still, a large portion of my competitive Pokémon are named after Bionicle characters or Kanohi.

My shiny Archeops is named Kakama; Excadrill is Pakari; Cloyster is Nuju; Reshiram is Tahu; Cryogonal is Akaku; male Lucario is Tarix; Gliscor is Garan; Tangrowth is Nixie; Fearow is Hakann; Landorus is Kadin; Chandelure is Akamai; normal Kyurem is Kopaka; Terrakion is Pohatu; shiny Lanturn is Nikila; double battle Infernape is Ackar; single battle Infernape is Jaller; Gallade is Gresh; (shiny if I can get it) Charizard is Antroz; Sandslash is Hewkii; and DW Blaziken is Vakama.

For my non-competitive Pokémon, if I can remember right, I have a Glaceon named Hahli, a Flareon named Lhikan, a Serperior named Ehlek, a Beartic named Kualus, a Carracosta named Macku, a Galvantula named Chiara, an Excadrill named Nuparu, and a Chandelure named Norik.

I think that's all of them.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

BBB have site and many branches on other forums. BBB have personal forum?(not on BZP)

BBB have site and many branches on other forums. BBB have personal forum?(not on BZP)
    'fraid not. I'm not sure how to go about making one.

I know a few sites to make a forum on, but I only like one of them. Honestly, I don't think this club needs a chat box, never mind a forum. But, if you think otherwise, I'll give you link to a decent site.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

OK, here.
    General discussion. BBB have idea revived oficial characters, who not be realised how a toy set. We have other ideas? New story, new heroes, etc? I wand help.

Nickname: ToaOfPie
    Favorite Character: Iruini or Matau
    Favorite Element: Air
    Which unrealeased character would you most want in a set? I would say it would have to be Artahka. He just sounds so cool...Why did LEGO discontinue BIONICLE with so many unrealeased sets?!!
    ToaOfPie

OK, here.
    General discussion. BBB have idea revived oficial characters, who not be realised how a toy set. We have other ideas? New story, new heroes, etc? I wand help.
    It isn't a matter of not having categories, but rather a reason to make a forum for it. I was an admin of a Pokémon for some time and ended up shutting it down because of inactivity. Why join a small Pokémon forum when there are many that are much larger? It would be the same thing if we made a forum for this club. Why join it when you can join BZPower? I don't know about the other branches, but I know that this one and the failbook branch do not get that much activity. Certainly not enough for forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ToaOfPie View Post
    Nickname: ToaOfPie
    Favorite Character: Iruini or Matau
    Favorite Element: Air
    Which unrealeased character would you most want in a set? I would say it would have to be Artahka. He just sounds so cool...Why did LEGO discontinue BIONICLE with so many unrealeased sets?!!
    Welcome ToaOfPie!

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

We in Russia(myself included) have a lot of good ideas and projects on the local forums on the revival of the Bionicle. But I no have Computer and I can not write without doubleposts. Tell me how to create your own forum?
    Last edited by A-Jaller; 15th March 2013 at 6:10 PM.
    for bring back Bionicle forum: bionicle.freeforums.org

We in Russia(myself included) have a lot of good ideas and projects on the local forums on the revival of the Bionicle. But I no have Computer and I can not write without doubleposts. Tell me how to create your own forum?
    Sadly, I don't know. Otherwise I would've made one for the group by now.

Anyway, it's topic time!

What kind of kingdoms and/or civilisations do you think will rise on the newly reformed Spherus Magna?

I'm confident the Toa, Matoran, Glatorian and Agori will stick together in New Atero once they find a location for it, and they will find it. Also, the Skakdi under the rule of the Golden Being will rebuild VERY quickly and soon expand.

The Vortixx will probably build their own civilisation somewhere based around money, bringing currency back to the planet.

The Skrall are probably not going to recover from the loss of Tuma, unless they can find another leader-class Skrall from Bota Magna to follow.

A new band of Dark Hunters will form their own organisation under the Shadowed One, and join the struggle for power on this massive new world. The remaining Barraki will probably do the same with their own armies.

ToaOfPie - funny nickname)) Russians have meme " "(Toa of Cookies).

On topic. Answer time!
    I think, be few big Lands Agori, Matoran, Toa, Glatorian. All be separated on elements. Not be big evil organizations - SM so big planet, place for all live in piece.

ToaOfPie - funny nickname)) Russians have meme " "(Toa of Cookies).

On topic. Answer time!
    I think, be few big Lands Agori, Matoran, Toa, Glatorian. All be separated on elements. Not be big evil organizations - SM so big planet, place for all live in piece.
    Yayy! Someone likes my username! Annyyywayy, I do agree with A-Jaller about the colonizations on Speres Magna (not sure if that's spelled right) but I think Vorox might be another one to add to the list.
    ToaOfPie

We have strike system, and I think be good have encouragement system too. How part strike system or other system. Rate on amount posts/ good ideas BBB/ topic answers...

I hypocrite. On old system I on end list

Encouragement system? This isn't a competitive battling clan... er, guild. The only reason we would have any sort of "encouragement system" is to give out prizes, which we have none (and why would we?). Every club and guild has a strike system, and there are many threads throughout the forums that do as well. It is meant to ban those ho are problematic and prevent others from being problematic. Having a strike system is necessary, and having an "encouragement system" is pointless.

On another note, I have nothing to add to the current topic. Sorry, Machop.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

Wondered why Lego does not want to Bionicle return? They're wrong? Or ideas for further bad? Faber's team invented the whole story, including the begginning and the end, in advance and approved Lego. Will do the same? I have an idea.

Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast