Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bring Back Bionicle Club, Serebii Forums branch

Quote Originally Posted by M.E.T.A.G.R.O.S.S. View Post
    Mine? Glatorian.
    Sorry, but your not welcome here.
    You haven't joined.
    Join first please!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrComboman77?feature=mhee My channel. Check it OUT.

Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

Let the cold take you...feel its power....

Quote Originally Posted by Comboman77 View Post
    Oh, wow!
    I didn't acually think you were gonna accept my idea.
    Thanks!
    Whatever gets people talking.

Sorry, but your not welcome here.
    You haven't joined.
    Join first please!
    And you're not a mod.

My favorite... It's a tie between the Dark Hunters, Makuta, and Barraki. The Barraki lose points because I didn't even have mine for a day before it broke.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Black Ice Xat
    Black Ice Youtube Channel

My Youtube Channel
    Battle videos and card pack openings

Soul Bound Studios Channel
    Destinies Divided (Star Wars fan fic) and Duster Brothers (original)

Quote Originally Posted by LordVader2719 View Post
    Whatever gets people talking.

And you're not a mod.

My favorite... It's a tie between the Dark Hunters, Makuta, and Barraki. The Barraki lose points because I didn't even have mine for a day before it broke.
    Ooh, the Barraki!
    I remember good ol' Mantax.

Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

Favorite Characters: Kopaka and Matoro
    Favorite Element: Ice (obviously)

How have I not known about this thread? Honestly, the Bionicle comics were the only reason I kept my Lego membership renewed for as long as I did. For favorite species, I'd have to go with the Guardians of the Mask of Life, like Axxon and Brutaka. I was kind of disappointed Lego didn't make more sets like them. Second place to the Piraka, they really fit the role of anti-toa and I like their design. Third, the Bohrok just because it was cool that the sets could fold into a ball. I'd say the Rahi, but that encompasses a lot of creatures, not one particular species.
    Last edited by Silvershark; 23rd May 2012 at 8:43 AM.
        Spoiler:- My Custom Challenges:

Quote Originally Posted by Silvershark View Post

How have I not known about this thread? Honestly, the Bionicle comics were the only reason I kept my Lego membership renewed for as long as I did. For favorite species, I'd have to go with the Guardians of the Mask of Life, like Axxon and Brutaka. I was kind of disappointed Lego didn't make more sets like them. Second place to the Piraka, they really fit the role of anti-toa and I like their design. Third, the Bohrok just because it was cool that the sets could fold into a ball. I'd say the Rahi, but that encompasses a lot of creatures, not one particular species.
    We should probably advertise the club more. Maybe get more branches going? Anyone's free to make a branch, as long as they tell me about its existence.

BTW I accepted you. Welcome!
    I love my cute little Machop!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge

Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

Welcome!
    Hope you have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by No. 1 Machop Fan View Post
    We should probably advertise the club more. Maybe get more branches going? Anyone's free to make a branch, as long as they tell me about its existence.

BTW I accepted you. Welcome!
    Thanks. I've seen a few sigs saying bring back Bionicle, but I never knew there was a whole club devoted to it. I think there's a lot more stories that could have been told from the Bionicle universe. Plus, it would be nice to see Lego make a line that isn't based on a movie franchise, which seems to be all they make nowadays. Provided of course that some actual effort gets put into any future Bionicle sets, instead of the sad excuse for sets the all stars sets were. $14.00 for lego sets that barely had over ten pieces! Really lego! Hero Factory isn't much better. They don't have nearly as compelling of a storyline and the sets are too simplistic. They're more like action figures with interchangeable parts than an actual lego set, like lego tried to do with their old Galidor line or some of the Avenger sets they're making. I'd better stop here, I think I can feel a rant coming on.

Thanks. I've seen a few sigs saying bring back Bionicle, but I never knew there was a whole club devoted to it. I think there's a lot more stories that could have been told from the Bionicle universe. Plus, it would be nice to see Lego make a line that isn't based on a movie franchise, which seems to be all they make nowadays. Provided of course that some actual effort gets put into any future Bionicle sets, instead of the sad excuse for sets the all stars sets were. $14.00 for lego sets that barely had over ten pieces! Really lego! Hero Factory isn't much better. They don't have nearly as compelling of a storyline and the sets are too simplistic. They're more like action figures with interchangeable parts than an actual lego set, like lego tried to do with their old Galidor line or some of the Avenger sets they're making. I'd better stop here, I think I can feel a rant coming on.
    Yeah, the Bionicle pieces are more diverse and diffrent.
    Hero Factory just re-uses and re-color parts.
    Then, Bionicle started doing that in 2008 (or '09, I don't remember)
    The Glatorian was Bionicles downfall.

I think it was the Barraki, despite how awesome they were. Every set I have after the Barraki (with the exception of the Toa Mahri) have all broke. Some the day I got them. Aside from that, the sets are awesome.
    I recent bought an HF set: Waspix. It had the most pieces for its price, and I really needed a new Lego set. It's a cool set, but building it was disappointment.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

I haven't been here in FOREVER ^_^' and this is rather random, but i just found my Rahkshi; Vohrak Figure again, and i realied that no matter how many times i lose his Kraata, it always comes back O_o
    The one with the Rock/Ground types, the Black Flamberge and the tamer of Dragons, of violet and white eye and one arm of flesh. A clash of Technology, magic and the heart. Necro, of past not evn known to himself, but destiny as great as any.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I'm missing all of my Kraata... And all but two Krana; only because I recently bought one and I friend gave me one of his extras.
    I'm also missing several Kanohi, but they were missing when I bought them.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

Ouch, well i used to have full Nuva and Inika sets, now they are all scattered, still here, but scattered... at least I have Toa Jaller and Rahkshi Vohrak at my side, those two have neve gone missing, although the others have been known to show up from time to time, like Lewa, that guy almost always magically shows up on a high shelf xD
    The one with the Rock/Ground types, the Black Flamberge and the tamer of Dragons, of violet and white eye and one arm of flesh. A clash of Technology, magic and the heart. Necro, of past not evn known to himself, but destiny as great as any.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Yeah, the Bionicle pieces are more diverse and diffrent.
    Hero Factory just re-uses and re-color parts.
    Then, Bionicle started doing that in 2008 (or '09, I don't remember)
    The Glatorian was Bionicles downfall.

The Glatorians weren't too bad. I liked their design and the idea behind them, I just didn't like that their hand pieces had fingers. Call me a purist, but I prefer the little black pieces you had to imagine were hands. And with the little fingers on those pieces it makes it harder to use them for anything else except hands too.
    Last edited by Silvershark; 25th May 2012 at 7:44 AM.

The Glatorians weren't too bad. I liked their design and the idea behind them, I just didn't like that their hand pieces had fingers. Call me a purist, but I prefer the little black pieces you had to imagine were hands. And with the little fingers on those pieces it makes it harder to use them for anything else except hands too.
    I still didn't like 'em.
    The basic design was cool though.

Sorry this is overdue, but it's time for a new topic.

What is your favourite Makuta power?

Mine would have to be sleep. With that ability, I can end battles quickly and easily, and no-one gets hurt.

From now on, I will be making these topics on other branches too, so as to increase activity there.
    Last edited by No. 1 Machop Fan; 31st May 2012 at 2:37 AM.

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

That's a really tough choice... I think I voted in the poll on the failbook branch, but I don't remember what I voted for. Probably just Darkness, though I do like most of their abilities.

EDIT: I finally got Bionicle for the GC. GameStop had it for $5 when I went to pre-order Pokémon Conquest. I was going to buy Force Unleashed II for 360, but I'm sure GameStop will have that later.
    Anyway, it seems like an okay game. A bit disappointing, though. The voices are off a bit, some more than others (Nuju), and the gameplay could be better. Suddenly going from Toa Mata to Toa Nuva was a bit dull as well. I would prefer to play as all six as the Toa Mata, battle the Bahrag, then change into the Toa Nuva and play as all six. Still, it's much better than the GBA version which I previously owned. I need to remember to sell that one...
    Last edited by LordVader2719; 2nd June 2012 at 6:44 AM.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

Unless someone else voted too, you voted Darkness, Weather Control and Sleep in that branch's poll.

That's a really tough choice... I think I voted in the poll on the failbook branch, but I don't remember what I voted for. Probably just Darkness, though I do like most of their abilities.

EDIT: I finally got Bionicle for the GC. GameStop had it for $5 when I went to pre-order Pokémon Conquest. I was going to buy Force Unleashed II for 360, but I'm sure GameStop will have that later.
    Anyway, it seems like an okay game. A bit disappointing, though. The voices are off a bit, some more than others (Nuju), and the gameplay could be better. Suddenly going from Toa Mata to Toa Nuva was a bit dull as well. I would prefer to play as all six as the Toa Mata, battle the Bahrag, then change into the Toa Nuva and play as all six. Still, it's much better than the GBA version which I previously owned. I need to remember to sell that one...
    OH GOD NOT THE GBA VERSION!
    My favorite Makuta power?
    Leech. (I'm not sure if that is one, I don't remember)
    I currently have Bionicle Heroes of the DS, and I like it.
    Its a fun First Person Shooter.

GameStop had it for cheap and I couldn't find the GC or XBox version. I thought it wouldn't be that bad.
    I have Bionicle Heroes for GC and I love it. I'm sure the DS version is better than the GBA version of Bionicle: The Video Game, but I doubt it's any better than the GC version.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

OH GOD NOT THE GBA VERSION!
    My favorite Makuta power?
    Leech. (I'm not sure if that is one, I don't remember)
    You're probably thinking Hunger. Hunger leeches strength from enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by No. 1 Machop Fan View Post
    You're probably thinking Hunger. Hunger leeches strength from enemies.
    Wait, doesn't Vamprah (The blue bat Makuta from the Phantoka era) have the Mask of Hunger?
    @Vader
    The GC version IS better.
    I went to my friends house and played it there.
    The GC version is longer and has better graphics, better story, and better gameplay.
    Basically, the DS version is good, but not the best.

Vamprah does wear the Mask of Hunger. As well as strength, it can also drain light and positive emotions.

Wait, doesn't Vamprah (The blue bat Makuta from the Phantoka era) have the Mask of Hunger?
    @Vader
    The GC version IS better.
    I went to my friends house and played it there.
    The GC version is longer and has better graphics, better story, and better gameplay.
    Basically, the DS version is good, but not the best.
    I know. I didn't get anywhere on the GBA version, and I beat the GC version yesterday. Short game... It could have been a lot better.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

I know. I didn't get anywhere on the GBA version, and I beat the GC version yesterday. Short game... It could have been a lot better.
    I beat all the bosses in one day on the DS.
    The final boss is just a big shadow that spawns Piraka 2 by 2.
    EXAMPLE: I kill Haknn and Thok and then he spawns Avak and Vezok.

I'm talking about Bionicle: The Video Game, not Bionicle Heroes. I don't know how long it took to beat that.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast