Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bring Back Bionicle Club, Serebii Forums branch

Makuta what? If you're talking about Makuta Teridax (the main villain) he was released as a set. Twice, actually.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Black Ice Xat
    Black Ice Youtube Channel

My Youtube Channel
    Battle videos and card pack openings

Soul Bound Studios Channel
    Destinies Divided (Star Wars fan fic) and Duster Brothers (original)

Quote Originally Posted by FlameX View Post
    Nickname: FlameX
    Favourite Character: Toa Mata Nui
    Favourite Toa Element: Light
    Which unreleased character do you most want as a set?: Makuta
    I only started liking it a few years before Lego stopped it, but I liked it so BRING IT BACK!
    I'll take this as wanting more Makuta sets (like Kojol and Tridax) and accept you with this.
    I love my cute little Machop!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge

Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

I think we need some banners and userbars. Do you think you can get someone to make them? There are plenty of artists here on SPPf, though I don't know anyone specific who would help.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

Unhappy

We did have a banner contest going in the deviantArt branch but it was mostly forgotten because no-one entered. The contest is still running even now though.

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by TylerS View Post
    Nickname: TylerS
    Favourite Character: One of the old ones which one?
    Favourite Toa Element: Haven't made them in years what? You don't need to make one.
    Which unreleased character do you most want as a set?: dosn't really know any look them up.

Haven't made them in years
    I got all/most of Series 1 and most of the happy meal toys
    sorry but this is plain spammy.
    What do these pokemon have in common? Put it in your own siggy if you know. Created by Power464646.

I claim Balla da li n00bs!
    I claim Kabutops!

It is with deep sorrow that I must inform the club of the passing of one of the club's most loyal members, Linkden from the official chatroom. Last night he was attacked by a man wielding a knife. In the ensuing fight, both Link and the man died, along with a man who had come to assist Linkden.

Linkden will be sadly missed by all the staff at the Bring Back Bionicle Club, and best remembered for his loyalty, valour and love of rap. He was an aspiring rap musician who had recorded a few songs prior to his passing, and I for one was really looking forward to him releasing an album.

R.I.P Linkden, forever my brother, forever in our hearts.
    I have no idea who Linkden is, but this... I don't even know. May he rest in peace.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

Nickname: Chuck
    Favourite Character: Nidhiki
    Favourite Toa Element: Ice
    Which unreleased character do you most want as a set?: Poison
        Spoiler:- random peaks:
    User Extroph Made The Sexy Banner :3

Quote Originally Posted by LordVader2719 View Post
    I have no idea who Linkden is, but this... I don't even know. May he rest in peace.
    Thanks for adding that tribute to this branch for me. I was going to do it myself at a later point, but you saved me the trouble.

I'm still traumatised at his death. He died unfulfilled. He had a massive rap career ahead of him, and this event took it away. That's what hurt the most about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck$$$ View Post
    Nickname: Chuck
    Favourite Character: Nidhiki
    Favourite Toa Element: Ice
    Which unreleased character do you most want as a set?: Poison
    Accepted. Welcome to the club!

I do wish the builder of Poison released instructions of him. If they did I'd certainly add him to my collection!

agreed he looks badass in the bionicle encylopedia

You have the encyclopedia? I'm jealous!

I should try and get one from eBay or a order one from a book store some time because they never sold in Australia.

I have a few comics that I got in a kids' magazine, and another that appeared at Toys 'r' Us and I somehow got for free. I also bought the Graphic Novel Legends Of Bara Magna online, and ordered Swamp of Secrets and The Final Battle. I'm also considering getting Time Trap at some point too.

I paid like $39 for around 4 bionicle books a month through a subscription =P Twas heaps mad!

I paid like $39 for around 4 bionicle books a month through a subscription =P Twas heaps mad!
    Lucky! I don't think Australia had any sort of subscription to Bionicle books!

BTW, regarding Linkden from the chatroom, it turns out he actually survived the attack! He is currently in hospital on life support, and only just woke up last night. I give my sincere apologies for my mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by No. 1 Machop Fan View Post
    Lucky! I don't think Australia had any sort of subscription to Bionicle books!
    Actually, you can get them via scholastic.
    What do these pokemon have in common? Put it in your own siggy if you know. Created by Power464646.

I claim Kabutops!

Quote Originally Posted by Power464646 View Post
    Actually, you can get them via scholastic.
    I think you could only do that via school, unless I'm mistaken. If I have to do it online, forget it! Too dangerous financially. Plus, going to the bookshop to place the order gives me plenty of exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by No. 1 Machop Fan View Post
    I think you could only do that via school, unless I'm mistaken. If I have to do it online, forget it! Too dangerous financially. Plus, going to the bookshop to place the order gives me plenty of exercise.
    They used to sell them at borders.

I claim Kabutops!

I updated the site with a list of LEGO CUUSOO projects regarding official Bionicle characters like Helryx and Artakha.

I've since created my own such project, which I'll add tomorrow: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/3654

We need a new discussion! How about... Favorite Bionicle book!
    Mine is Tales of the Masks because I haven't read Time Trap of the various stories, rather than just one. It also makes you wonder about the Turaga's past, and why they're hiding it from the Toa. For almost the same reason, I love Legacy of Evil.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

OP updated!

My favourite book is Swamp of Secrets, as it reveals the pasts of the Toa Mata, and a whole new side to them!

The book I liked most was Chronicles 1: Tales of the Toa. Damn, I hate hero factory...
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Favourite character- Kopaka
    Favourite Element- Ice
    Unreleased character- Dont have one i think or i cant remember

I hate hero factory too ^
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the icon and SwornMetalhead for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by charizard88 View Post
    Favourite character- Kopaka
    Favourite Element- Ice
    Unreleased character- Dont have one i think or i cant remember

I hate hero factory too ^
    That'll do. I just added you to the list!

I'm actually quite a bit like Kopaka, with quite a bit of Vezon too.

Many club members hate HF for replacing Bionicle, and I'm no exception. Despite that, I do allow discussion of it, as long as it remains civil.

I don't like HF, but you have to admit, the sets are pretty cool.

I got a DVD with the lasted issue of Lego Club, and it had quite a bit of HF on it. I decided I'd give it a chance and watch it. So I did. The graphics were good. The voices were good. The story... It was... it was terrible. The names weren't creative, either.
    At the end of it, two creators of HF (I don't remember their names) had a competition with each other of who could build the coolest creation using pieces of specific HF sets. That was pretty cool.
    I have yet to watch the rest of the DVD.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

Hero Factory is really just a sucky bionicle....

Hero Factory is really just a sucky bionicle....
    It's aimed at a younger audience. While it does have a lot in common with Bionicle, there are many differences, most notably the lack of a complex story in HF.

Bionicle had what some might consider "too much" story, and HF has next to nothing. I think whatever will replace HF will strike a great story balance. I'd love to say that something would be Bionicle, since its story's position would be perfect for that, but I honestly doubt it.

Topic idea! Which character would you least like to be locked up with?

I don't think it would be a Makuta, but I think it would be Kadras.

I claim Kabutops!

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast