Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bring Back Bionicle Club, Serebii Forums branch

They ended it because there wasn't enough new fans getting into the franchise.

I'm guessing they might wait until much of the fanbase has had children before they bring it back. That way they'll have TWO generations of fans!
    I love my cute little Machop!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge

Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

Perhaps when HF ends they'll bring back Bionicle? There's no reason to bring it back while they're still making HF (business wise). How long do their toylines usually last?

Spoiler:- Credits:

Black Ice Xat
    Black Ice Youtube Channel

My Youtube Channel
    Battle videos and card pack openings

Soul Bound Studios Channel
    Destinies Divided (Star Wars fan fic) and Duster Brothers (original)

When HF ends and few next series ends, Bionicle bring back. My word.
    for bring back Bionicle forum: bionicle.freeforums.org

Sorry for the delay, but I couldn't make a topic last week because it would mean double-posting, which is against the rules. So I'll make one now.

What do you think the Great Beings look like?

Remember that the Great Beings are NOT humans. However, they do appear to be humanoids. Also, they wear clothing, which is rare among Bionicle characters.

The only available picture of the Great Beings is in the Mata Nui Saga. In one chapter of the saga, three Great Beings are watching the construction of the Matoran Universe.

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by No. 1 Machop Fan View Post
    Sorry for the delay, but I couldn't make a topic last week because it would mean double-posting, which is against the rules. So I'll make one now.
    I posted, just like you asked... Oh well.

What do you think the Great Beings look like?

Remember that the Great Beings are NOT humans. However, they do appear to be humanoids. Also, they wear clothing, which is rare among Bionicle characters.

The only available picture of the Great Beings is in the Mata Nui Saga. In one chapter of the saga, three Great Beings are watching the construction of the Matoran Universe.
    Based on that description, the Great Beings are... well, us. Any time we write a fanfic, or play with our sets, we are the Great Beings of the universe we have created. In the official Bionicle Universe, Greg Farshtey, and everyone else involved with it, are the Great Beings.
    Also based on that description, we now know that Greg Farshtey is not a human.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

On topic. I think Great Beings look as a Toa. When create new life, its be look like as a creator. Logic. Or look like as a humanoid Bionicle size a Toa/Glatorian with allcandoing instrument.

The great beings (I think) look like big warriors but in a way, sort of like toa.

They had the power to morph into different things, am I right? (like velika?) If I'm wrong, which I most likely am, please correct me.
    ToaOfPie

The great beings (I think) look like big warriors but in a way, sort of like toa.

They had the power to morph into different things, am I right? (like velika?) If I'm wrong, which I most likely am, please correct me.
    ToaOfPie

Quote Originally Posted by ToaOfPie View Post

That particular Great Being actually transferred his consciousness into a Matoran body. This ability is the only power we know the Great Beings have thus far, and we still don't know if only Velika could do it.

Oh, BTW, could you please send us a join request before posting here again? I do welcome you to serebii.net forums, but I can't welcome you here until you officially join the club. The form you need to post with can be found in this club's opening post.

I already have --> http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-branch/page30

It's near the bottom.
    ToaOfPie

Hmmm...Interesting ideas. As for me, I vaguely remember seeing in one of those comic books the shape of the Great Beings while they were studying whatitcalled protodermis, the stuff they fought over in the Core War.

[img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

Spoiler:- Credit:

Enregized protodermis.

And if I remember right, they just showed some machines and a mechanical arm.
    ToaOfPie

Ooooops... o_o

I'm so sorry I forgot to add you! I just edited the OP.

No harm done.
    ToaOfPie

Hey, I just noticed you had a link to the official page, but it was down. What's up with that?

[img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

Here's the link:http://www.bringbackbionicle.freehostingcloud.com/

I still check regularly, but nothing seems to be happening in the past mounth.
    ToaOfPie

Topic time!

Have you ever written fan fiction about Bionicle?

If you ever wrote an entry for a fan-created canon contest, that counts too.

I actually wrote a couple of entries for such contests before. One was for the Core War, and another was for Toa Varian (who I depicted as a Toa of the Green). Sadly, neither entry got past the first round.

I also wrote a flash fiction about the mythical Matoran called Lhii, and how he died in a lava surfing accident.

Nickname: Green Blockhead
    Favourite Character: Zaktan / Any member of the Piraka
    Favourite Toa Element: Air
    Which unreleased character do you most want as a set?: I don't know any "unreleased" characters, though I suppose anything that was supposed to be made in 2006 fits the bill.

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt:

I win contest on litl russian forum with my fanfic about Gelu. I wrote one fanfic on RusBionicle fan fiction contest, but no win.

And one time I wrote two fanfic krossoves pokemon+Bionicle. Jaller Phantoka: Bulbasaur, I choose you! xD

@ A-Jaller: That actually sounds really cool, I thought about doing something like that but I'm meh at writing. I would legit read that.

Quote Originally Posted by No. 1 Machop Fan View Post
    Topic time!

Have you ever written fan fiction about Bionicle?

If you ever wrote an entry for a fan-created canon contest, that counts too.

I actually wrote a couple of entries for such contests before. One was for the Core War, and another was for Toa Varian (who I depicted as a Toa of the Green). Sadly, neither entry got past the first round.

I also wrote a flash fiction about the mythical Matoran called Lhii, and how he died in a lava surfing accident.
    Nope. I've noticed the lesovikk hiatus writing contest on BZPower, though. What is the deal with lesovikk?!! Okay, he was an awesome toa. But what makes him so great?!!
    ToaOfPie

Nope. I've noticed the lesovikk hiatus writing contest on BZPower, though. What is the deal with lesovikk?!! Okay, he was an awesome toa. But what makes him so great?!!
    The fact that he is one of the first Toa, and he's still alive?

As for the topic: No. I just started writing fanfics, and everything I write is filmed. Writing a Bionicle fanfic could be fun, but I think I'm working on enough things right now.

Welcome, Green Blockhead!

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

He was able to survive a deadly attack by a whole tribe of Zyglak, for one thing.

But I agree. I think he is "just another Toa". Aside from now being amphibious, He is just like the next Toa of Air.

Hey, the link to the banner is broken.

Edit: Never mind, it's fixed.
    Last edited by Matoro; 16th April 2013 at 6:53 PM. Reason: Never mind

Thanks for posting anyway, Matoro. I had to wait for someone else to before I could start a new topic so I wouldn't double-post.

Who is your favourite Toa?

My fave Toa are usually those who aren't shown to be in teams of 6, such as Lesovikk, Lhikan, Jovan and the Yesterday Quest Toa. However I do not have a single favourite. I'm fickle like that.

Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast