Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bring Back Bionicle Club, Serebii Forums branch

Quote Originally Posted by No. 1 Machop Fan View Post
    What kind of parts would you make if you had a 3D printer?

3D printers are becoming more and more common and cheap lately, and small household 3D printers can be used to create artificial Lego parts!
    You can do what?!
    If I had such a magical device, I would replace the pieces I'm missing (perhaps others would like to help me with that?). I'd also create pieces for my MOCs.

Quote Originally Posted by A-Jaller View Post
    I create forum for BBB. I think we can create good continued Bionicle. bionicle.freeforums.org Please register.
    We don't really need a forum. It would be useful, but defeats the purpose of the branches. This one's doing bad enough as it is. Besides, it would be best for one of the leaders (Machop) to create it.
    On another note, FreeForums isn't that great. I've created forums on various sites, and I think Jcink is the best. Still, FF isn't as bad as others.
    Last edited by LordVader2719; 29th May 2013 at 12:37 PM.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Black Ice Xat
    Black Ice Youtube Channel

My Youtube Channel
    Battle videos and card pack openings

Soul Bound Studios Channel
    Destinies Divided (Star Wars fan fic) and Duster Brothers (original)

Quote Originally Posted by No. 1 Machop Fan View Post
    What kind of parts would you make if you had a 3D printer?
    Like everyone else said, if I had one, I would probably replace the parts for the few incomplete sets I have and maybe make a few complete sets that I don't have. Though getting the correct color plastic material might be problematic for some sets.
        Spoiler:- My Custom Challenges:

Sorry. Machop leader everywhere ofcourse. I have idea, how back Bionicle as a lego toy series(I think). Already complete story and concept Bionicles, but brabches not good for discussion about it. On forum its on hiden subforum. Its not spam. I be fight ever for bring back Bionicle.
    for bring back Bionicle forum: bionicle.freeforums.org

Word has just come in of plans to shut down both of Lego's Bionicle websites (their official site and BionicleStory) with the next few weeks. The move has been described by fans as "the final nail in the coffin" for the franchise.

The decision to wipe all evidence of Bionicle's existence off the website is a massive insult to Bionicle's legacy and its community, and is also a sign that we are failing in our mission.

I have sent a complaint to Lego's e-mail system asking for the sites to be preserved, and I encourage all fans to do the same, whether they wish for Bionicle's return or not.

NEVER give up on Bionicle! As long as its fanbase remains loyal to their mission, there is always hope.
    I love my cute little Machop!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge

Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

While I don't approve of that decision, you must understand their need to do so. Since they cancelled Bionicle, its site has lost a lot of traffic. Why pay for it if no one uses it? They probably have ads on it to earn money from visitors. If people don't visit the site, they're paying more than they're earning. Without a profit, the site will die from one of two ways. Either from what they're doing now, or because they run out of money. I would much prefer for them to close the site now than to run out of money entirely. If Lego were to run out of money, there would be no more sets, and no hope for the future of Bionicle.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

I agree with never giving up on bionicle, but I gotta agree with lordvader2719 on this one. The website's not doing much these days, and the games are saved. So there's not really much to complain about, from my point of view.
    ToaOfPie

Sorry it's overdue, but it's topic time!

Which of the projectile launchers released in sets is your favourite?

Mine would be the Kanoka disk launcher.

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

The Rhotuka Spinners (I think that's what they're called). Take your Toa Hordika outside, give it a pull, and see how high you can get that sucker to fly. The Zamor spheres were pretty good too, surprisingly powerful for such a simple launcher.
        Spoiler:- My Custom Challenges:

Rhotuka spinners. The only problem with them is they're so stinking hard to find.
    ToaOfPie

No one say Barraki squid launcher. My favourite is Zamor.

Quote Originally Posted by A-Jaller View Post
    No one say Barraki squid launcher. My favourite is Zamor.
    The squid launchers sucked! I can't get them to work at all. :/

I love them all, save for the squid launcher, but my favorite is the Cordak Blaster. What's not to love about a rapid fire rocket launcher?

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

Cordak blasters didn't work for me. :/
    ToaOfPie

To celebrate the Queen's Birthday (as celebrated in Australia), this week's topic is:

If you were a Turaga, what location (MU or Spherus Magna) would you like to lead?

If it were me... I'd let a Matoran do all of the work. As for the location, Ko-Metru, easily. Everywhere else is too hot to live in. Well, except for Onu-Metru, so that would be cool, too.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

Turaga of Le-Koro (or Le-Metru), that's me!
    ToaOfPie

I be Turaga in Ta-Wahi. Mabe Turaga big city as a Metru Nui. But today I Matoran.

Topic time!

What kind of buildable action figures, Bionicle or otherwise, would you like Lego to make?

I for one would like to see buildable skeletons, particularly the size of Skrall.

And of course, the baterra.

I be like if Lego bvild Element Lords Bionicle. It be good. Lego good builds only Bionicle actionfigures. Oh, and knights! Remake knights 2004-2006 I would see.

Hmmm...from what I remember reading in the comics the Element Lords might be quite hard to make.

[img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

Spoiler:- Credit:

Personally, I would like to see the Mata Torso again in Hero Factory.

I also want to see new canister sets in Bionicle, Hero Factory, or anything that's available.
    ToaOfPie

Other than Bionicle... Nothing really. Everything I want Lego to make would be better as bricks.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

Topic time!

If you were a Matoran, what would your job be?

Personally, I'd be either a trader or a Chute station attendant.

I don't suppose any Matoran, save for the Chronicler, are writers, are they? If not, I guess I'll just go poke something with a stick...

I'm at the library right now, and they're selling the first six or seven volumes of Bionicle Legends. I don't know for how much, but cheaper than Ebay. Now I'm really sad because I don't have those books or money to get them.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

Figures, I finally get back into Bionicle the day before they bring down the Bionicle Story website. That really sucks, I hope those stories have been archived by fans somewhere. But besides that, I'd been back to rereading the comics and books and rewatching the movies. I even finally got Volumes 8 and 9 of the graphic novel.

On the topic, if I were any Matoran villager . . . I'm not sure what I'd want to be. Working in the Onu-Metru Archives would certainly be interesting.
    Last edited by GalladeRocks; 25th June 2013 at 11:47 PM.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Topic time!

What do you think the Great Beings look like?

All we know about them is that they are humanoids, they wear clothing, and they are NOT humans. The rest is up to imagination.

Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast