Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bring Back Bionicle Club, Serebii Forums branch

I made the Shadowed One once........ I then foolishly brought it to school.......... the result ended in tears D:
        Spoiler:- random peaks:
    User Extroph Made The Sexy Banner :3

I never brought Bionicle sets to school. Never even gave it a thought!
    I love my cute little Machop!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge

Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

Well, it seems you were smarter than the rest of us at that age. I've actually lost more pieces at home (I've even lost complete sets!) than I would have had I brought them to school.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Black Ice Xat
    Black Ice Youtube Channel

My Youtube Channel
    Battle videos and card pack openings

Soul Bound Studios Channel
    Destinies Divided (Star Wars fan fic) and Duster Brothers (original)

Ive lost heaps of pieces at home because I have moved quite a lot, so with the pieces i have left i build completly random bionicles i have one which has Toa Lewa Mask and other pieces from different generations of Bionicle. And i found out today after i had built my Kopaka that it was the Technic Series which is different from the one i had in year 1 so im still searching But ill keep him as a part of my collection.
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the icon and SwornMetalhead for the banner.

I remember losing a piece off my Makuta set while I was at my Grandma's once. I didn't find out until after her cleaning lady came.

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

Considering how few posts we have and how many topics we've had, I think we should have several current topics, rather than just a single current topic. It'll give any new members we get a bit more to talk about. Just a thought.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by LordVader2719 View Post
    Considering how few posts we have and how many topics we've had, I think we should have several current topics, rather than just a single current topic. It'll give any new members we get a bit more to talk about. Just a thought.
    Sounds good. I just added two more:

Light Makuta from the Melding Pocket Dimension have a few different powers to the Makuta we know, such as Telekinesis. What else do you think they may have?

and:

If you were a Toa with your own Toa Suva, what Kanohi masks would you use?

If I can do it without bumping the thread, I'll add two more each Monday Australian time.

Quote Originally Posted by LordVader2719 View Post
    Exactly

Well we don't have to discuss those topics; they're there as guides when the club thread is slow.

Default How did you react when you found out Bionicle was being ended?

I was shocked, and laughed it of..(My freind told me) But then I googled it and... felt very depressed...
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

When I found out it was gonna happen, I exploded (not in public of course)! Immediately, I made a vow to bring it back. I even considered going to Legoland and killing myself if Bionicle didn't come back by the start of 2012!

To this day, I claim the world ended on that day.

I didnt find out it was canceled until i saw hero factory on the shelves, i googled on ma phone..... then FFFFFFUUUUUUU

Quote Originally Posted by No. 1 Machop Fan View Post
    I even considered going to Legoland and killing myself if Bionicle didn't come back by the start of 2012!
    That's a bit extreme, isn't it?
    To this day, I claim the world ended on that day.
    That's because it did. Bionicle died, which means Mata Nui died, which means everything died. That's how it works, right?

What did I do...? I was very disappointed, but I don't remember what I did. My memory sucks. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by No. 1 Machop Fan View Post
    If you were a Toa with your own Toa Suva, what Kanohi masks would you use?
    So many Kanohi... I think the Kadin would be the most useful, but there are several others I would like to use.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

What happened 2 the dark hunters?
    What do these pokemon have in common? Put it in your own siggy if you know. Created by Power464646.

I claim Balla da li n00bs!
    I claim Kabutops!

Quote Originally Posted by Power464646 View Post
    What happened 2 the dark hunters?
    I believe they emigrated to Spherus Magna.

Greg has plans for the Shadowed One, so I'm sure we'll see them again in future story. At this stage his status is unknown: a massive explosion occured in Xia, and every Vortixx within a kio of the blast died. It is believed the Shadowed One caused the blast, but nothing is confirmed, except that he is still alive.

When i found out bionicle died i was sssspeaakless i then discovered HF and i was so mad i meaan HULK mad!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by charizard88 View Post
    When i found out bionicle died i was sssspeaakless i then discovered HF and i was so mad i meaan HULK mad!!!!!
    rofl me too!

IMO Bionicle ended too early. They were planning two more movies but cancelled both of them, like we mean nothing to them.

WHAT TWO MORE MOVIES?!?!??!?!
    FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU LEGO xD
    i need to calm myself xD

and yet they IGNORE US LIKE WE'RE ABSOULOUTLY NOTHING!!!!! I MEAN THEY'VE JUST SCRAPED THE BEST LEGO LINE IN THE WORLD!

And replaced it with something that has a terrible story line. Great sets, but they could have easily used those for Bionicle.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

So, I decided to list all the Bionicle-related LEGO CUUSOO projects I could find. The list is on our official site, but I decided to add it here so I can better advertise them:

Bring Back Bionicle
    Toa Helryx
    Matoran Universe Robot
    Toa Tuyet
    Artakha
    baterra

If I missed any, let me know.
    Last edited by No. 1 Machop Fan; 17th December 2011 at 12:40 PM.

I think they're all there^^^

Time for a new topic:

What did Bionicle mean to you?

That's a really hard question to answer. Bionicle is... It's much more than just a toy line, that much is clear. But what it is exactly... All I can think of right now is UNITY DUTY DESTINY!

I might be able to think of a more detailed answer later.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

Nickname: Emboar is fine, or Embo, Super or many other names from my clan
    Favourite Character: Lewa, revamped with the arm-jet packs and jet back, plus his backrider guy thing. . . *snap* matoran! oh and Taho? Tahu? The fire guy who could Lavaboard and then could deflect the things with the spinny shield that was like a saw.
    Favourite Toa Element: wind/fire
    Which unreleased character do you most want as a set?: Did not know of these, but i did have a book of fan-mades and there were several in there i would have liked.

I've been with Bionicle for a very long time, albeit i was late to the first session of them when they had no armor and fought the things that rolled.

I am horrid with the names, and every time a piece breaks off of one of my sets It is free and i have built many of my own through utilizing this rule.

I won't be able to post here as much (I have a fanfic, clan, and other things as well as. . .*counts* eight current runthroughs I believe in my many Pokemon games, so i will post as often as i can but i really think its more the joining that counts.
    Last edited by Superpower Emboar; 21st December 2011 at 9:17 AM.
    Author of the Fusion fic, The Coming War (which has recently been abandoned as the last update was a year ago) sorry y'all

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12/Crystalline guard
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    I simply can't get rid of my starter, I'm always too attached to it. Besides many of them are incredible good in the competetive game, like Infernape, venassaur or empoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    What about Swampert and Serperior?

...And Chariza--*shot*

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast