Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bring Back Bionicle Club, Serebii Forums branch

Quote Originally Posted by Superpower Emboar View Post
    Nickname: Emboar is fine, or Embo, Super or many other names from my clan
    Favourite Character: Lewa, revamped with the arm-jet packs and jet back, plus his backrider guy thing. . . *snap* matoran! oh and Taho? Tahu? The fire guy who could Lavaboard and then could deflect the things with the spinny shield that was like a saw.
    Favourite Toa Element: wind/fire
    Which unreleased character do you most want as a set?: Did not know of these, but i did have a book of fan-mades and there were several in there i would have liked.

I've been with Bionicle for a very long time, albeit i was late to the first session of them when they had no armor and fought the things that rolled.

I am horrid with the names, and every time a piece breaks off of one of my sets It is free and i have built many of my own through utilizing this rule.

I won't be able to post here as much (I have a fanfic, clan, and other things as well as. . .*counts* eight current runthroughs I believe in my many Pokemon games, so i will post as often as i can but i really think its more the joining that counts.
    Thanks for accepting my invite! I happily added you to the list!

I knew as soon as I saw your post in that You're Banned thread that you'd be perfect for the group!
    I love my cute little Machop!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge

Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by No. 1 Machop Fan View Post
    Time for a new topic:

What did Bionicle mean to you?
    It was and still is a part of my life, i mean collecting, trading and of course making a shrine which i have in my room.

You have a shrine? You need to take a picture so we can see!

Spoiler:- Credits:

Black Ice Xat
    Black Ice Youtube Channel

My Youtube Channel
    Battle videos and card pack openings

Soul Bound Studios Channel
    Destinies Divided (Star Wars fan fic) and Duster Brothers (original)

For me, Bionicle is a way of life. I'm in the process of setting up many communities using my Bionicle sets at home, such as my own Matoran Villages, my own Dark Hunter organisation, my own Order of Mata Nui, my own Brotherhood of Makuta, my own Bohrok Swarm and even my own Skrall legion. Sadly, my room is nearly full, so I can't fully go ahead with this until I move out.

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by LordVader2719 View Post
    You have a shrine? You need to take a picture so we can see!
    Will do when i get my camera fixed.

Ill definitely post pictures in the holidays im currently changing it a little bit with the character placements and wat not =)

Unhappy

I knew I should've posted before you did that! >_<

Sorry charizard88, but I'll have to give you a strike for double-posting, as that comes under the "All SPPf rules apply" rule.

whoops sorry

for me bionicle was the first universe i ever properly got into and my fascination with that universe has never died
        Spoiler:- random peaks:
    User Extroph Made The Sexy Banner :3

I hope everyone in my club had a very safe and merry Christmas. To celebrate, I will make the following two topics for this week:

• What did you do on Christmas Day?
    • What did you get for Christmas?

I spent most of my Christmas Day visiting my nan in her aged care home. I ate so much lasagne that I got sick! What can I say? I love lasagne.

I didn't get much for Christmas, but I did get both Pikmin games, which I'm really looking forward to playing.
    Last edited by No. 1 Machop Fan; 26th December 2011 at 12:33 AM.

I stayed up all night last night trying to RNG a Krabby and playing Skyrim. I then battled a friend, went to church, and then went to bed. I just barely got up. I need to fix my sleep pattern. :/

I didn't get any Bionicles, or any Legos for that matter, but I wasn't expecting any. I don't have a place to put them if I did get any, so it doesn't matter. I got a Tepig, Snivy, and Azelf plushie, a Yu-Gi-Oh! DVD, and a Doctor Who pin, and chocolate.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by No. 1 Machop Fan View Post
    I hope everyone in my club had a very safe and merry Christmas. To celebrate, I will make the following two topics for this week:

• What did you do on Christmas Day?
    • What did you get for Christmas?

I spent most of my Christmas Day visiting my nan in her aged care home. I ate so much lasagne that I got sick! What can I say? I love lasagne.

I didn't get much for Christmas, but I did get both Pikmin games, which I'm really looking forward to playing.
    Got Hero Factory. True story.
    What do these pokemon have in common? Put it in your own siggy if you know. Created by Power464646.

I claim Balla da li n00bs!
    I claim Kabutops!

I wouldn't mind getting any Hero Factory sets. They look really cool. The story sucks, though, especially when compared to Bionicle.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

I spent most of christmas day hanging around my relatives at my house. I barely got anything because i got a Xbox 360+games for it, RC car and a few Tech Decks. Im going down to my nans after New Years so hopefully i can get another Xbox controller so my dad and i can play Black Ops zombies together

We don't get much news I can add to the site...

Tonight though, if I get time, I'll add a personal update: that I turn 21 today!

Sure, you could call me news-desperate, but I feel a staffie's 21st is worth mentioning.

Happy Birthday

I wish this club was more active... I guess it's my fault for becoming slack, though that's not to say I've lost interest in bringing back Bionicle. I've just grown horribly lazy and fickle as of late.

You're old now, so that's to be expected. I guess Australians experience it later than Americans... Makes sense.

The reason is because Serebii doesn't have enough Bionicle fans. Get banners!
    Abagoora (link to his profile in my sig) might be willing to make them.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

I was trying to do a banner contest on the deviantArt branch, but got absolutely nowhere.

A nice banner could possibly make other members aware, that arent already.

Id put a bionicle banner in ma siggy

Anyone here got deviantArt? I'm trying to reboot the banner contest on our branch there. If you're interested in joining, it would be greatly appreciated.

No sorry, but im sure if we got a banner it would be mad

I have no artistic skills what so ever so I wont be entering the comp D:
    srry

You heard it here first: The Bring Back Bionicle Club is currently discussing a merger with another club with very similar aims. This merger should make our voice TWICE as loud!

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast