Thread: It's close to midnight... (Halloween 2011)

Default It's close to midnight... (Halloween 2011)

Happy Halloween!

If you're brave enough to face the mass of witches, vampires, ghosts and ghouls who are making an appearance tonight,
    you'll find one of these cute little Pumpkin Pails sitting on your street corner with a few little goodies inside.

x1 Pumpkin Pail

x1 Rare Bone to do with as you please, and is worth 1,200 coins when cashed in at the Coin Exchange.
    x1 Super Pass to be used for a few extra little perks in the shops on Monday.
    x1 Black Persian Plushie which, when given to your Pokémon, will glow a bright yellow before turning to black dust. Your Pokémon will then breathe it in and learn the move Shadow Claw. The plushie does not remain after using it.
    x1 Pumpkin Ball that increases capture rate of Grass Pokémon.
    x1 Halloween Candy which, when eaten by your Pokémon, gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Types, but one level to any other Pokémon. Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels. If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution or to learn four random egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves.

Happy trick or treating!

Default And something evils lurking in the dark ...

Happy Halloween Trick or Treaters!

My favourite time of year has arrived again and I have a hoard of Treats for you to choose from with no tricks in sight ... I promise.
    You may only choose ONE Treat Bag.
    The Items in each treat bag (excluding the Pokeball and Held/Evolution Item) may only be used on ONE Pokemon that meets the criteria:

Werewolf Treat Bag (for canine Pokemon)
    * 2 Rare Candies
    * Tough +30 Pokeblock
    * Mightyena Plushie: Teaches Crunch and Lick when hugged
    * Wereball
    * Quick Claw
    * 2 Gummi’s of the Pokemon’s type

(Canine Pokemon: Growlithe Line, Eevee Line, Snubble Line, Smeargle, Houndour Line, Poochyena Line, Electrike Line, Absol)

Vampire Treat Bag (for Pokemon with naturally-learnt health draining moves)
    * 2 Rare Candies
    * Smart +30 Pokeblock
    * Golbat Plushie: Teaches Giga Drain and Super Fang when hugged
    * Vampire Ball
    * Odd Incense

Zombie Treat Bag (for ghost Pokemon)
    * 2 Rare Candies
    * Cool +30 Pokeblock
    * Dusclops Plushie: Teaches Nasty Plot and Zen Headbutt when hugged
    * Franken Ball
    * Destiny Knot
    * 2 Purple Gummi’s

Scarecrow Treat Bag (for grass Pokemon)
    * 2 Rare Candies
    * Cute +30 Pokeblock
    * Cacturn Plushie: Teaches Cotton Spore and Arm Thrust when hugged
    * Pumpkin Ball
    * Miracle Seed
    * 2 Grass Gummi’s

Fairy Treat Bag (For Pokemon in the Fairy Egg Group)
    * 2 Rare Candies
    * Beauty +30 Pokeblock
    * Clefable Plushie: Teaches Heart Swap and Magical Leaf when hugged
    * Space Ball
    * Moon Stone
    * 2 Gummi’s of the Pokemon’s type.

Hope You All Enjoy =3

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Happy Halloween!

If you're brave enough to face the mass of witches, vampires, ghosts and ghouls who are making an appearance tonight,
    you'll find one of these cute little Pumpkin Pails sitting on your street corner with a few little goodies inside.

x1 Pumpkin Pail

x1 Rare Bone to do with as you please, and is worth 1,200 coins when cashed in at the Coin Exchange.
    x1 Black Persian Plushie which, when given to your Pokémon, will glow a bright yellow before turning to black dust. Your Pokémon will then breathe it in and learn the move Shadow Claw. The plushie does not remain after using it.
    x1 Halloween Candy which, when eaten by your Pokémon, gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Types, but one level to any other Pokémon. Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels. If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution or to learn four random egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves.

Happy trick or treating!
    Taking;

1 Rare Bone
    1 Super Pass
    1 Black Persian Plushie
    1 Pumpkin Ball
    1 Halloween Candy
    1 Pumpkin Memory Berry

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post

My favourite time of year has arrived again and I have a hoard of Treats for you to choose from with no tricks in sight ... I promise.
    The Items in each treat bag (excluding the Pokeball and Held/Evolution Item) may only be used on ONE Pokemon that meets the criteria:

* 2 Rare Candies
    * Tough +30 Pokeblock
    * Wereball
    * Quick Claw

(Canine Pokemon: Growlithe Line, Eevee Line, Snubble Line, Smeargle, Houndour Line, Poochyena Line, Electrike Line, Absol)

Hope You All Enjoy =3
    Taking the Werewolf Treat Bag, containing;

2 Rare Candies
    1 Mightyena Plushie
    1 Wereball
    1 Quick Claw

Using:
    *The Halloween Candy on my level 14 Poochyena, bringing him from level 14 to level 16.
    *The 2 Rare Candies from the Werewolf Treat Bag on my level 16 Poochyena, bringing him from level 16 to level 18.
    *The Mightyena Plushie on my Poochyena, teaching him Crunch and Lick.
    *The Pumpkin Memory Berry on Bulbasaur, teaching her Power Whip, Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, and Petal Dance (Behold! A link to Bulbasaur's dex entry!).
    *The Black Persian Plushie on Stunky, teaching her Shadow Claw.

*Poochyena grew to level 15!*
    *Poochyena grew to level 16!*
    *Poochyena grew to level 17!*
    *Poochyena learned Odor Sleuth!*
    *Poochyena grew to level 18!*
    *What? Poochyena is evolving!*
    *Congratulations! Your Poochyena evolved into Mightyena!*
    *Bulbasaur learned Power Whip!*
    *Bulbasaur learned Giga Drain!*
    *Bulbasaur learned Leaf Storm!*
    *Bulbasaur learned Petal Dance!*
    *Stunky learned Shadow Claw!*

Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!

* 2 Rare Candies
    * Tough +30 Pokeblock
    * Wereball
    * Quick Claw

* 2 Rare Candies
    * Smart +30 Pokeblock
    * Vampire Ball
    * Odd Incense

* 2 Rare Candies
    * Cool +30 Pokeblock
    * Franken Ball
    * Destiny Knot
    * 2 Purple Gummi’s

Scarecrow Treat Bag (for grass Pokemon)
    * 2 Rare Candies
    * Cute +30 Pokeblock
    * Cacturn Plushie: Teaches Cotton Spore and Arm Thrust when hugged
    * Pumpkin Ball
    * Miracle Seed
    * 2 Grass Gummi’s

* 2 Rare Candies
    * Beauty +30 Pokeblock
    * Space Ball
    * Moon Stone

Hope You All Enjoy =3

Picking up:
    1x Rare Bone
    1x Super Pass
    1x Black Persian Plushie
    2x Pumpkin Ball
    1x Halloween Candy
    1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
    2x Rare Candies
    1x Cute Pokeblock (30 +)
    1x Cacturne Plushie
    1x Miracle Seed
    2x Grass Gummies

Letting Spoink snuggle with the Black Persian Plushie, learning Shadow Claw.
    Letting Shiny Nuzleaf consume the Halloween Candy, going to Lv 14 -> Lv 16.
    Letting Spoink eat the Memory Berry to learn Zen Headbuut, Mirror Coat, Amnesia, and Future Sight.
    Letting Carnivine squeeze the Cacturne Plushie to learn Cotton Spore and Arm Thrust.
    Last edited by PeeGee; 31st October 2011 at 7:16 AM.

Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!

* 2 Rare Candies
    * Beauty +30 Pokeblock
    * Space Ball
    * Moon Stone

Hope You All Enjoy =3
    Heya.

Letting Melli the Combee wing-hug the Black Persian Plushie so she can learn Shadow Claw.
    *le glow and poof*
    Feeding the Memory Berry to Malia the Surskit so she can learn Mind Reader, Psybeam, Mud Shot, and Hydro Pump.

Feeding Khione the Snorunt the:
    • +30 Pokeblock to pretty her up
    • 2 Gummies of her type for intelligence
    ...and she also gets to hug the Clefable Plushie to learn Heart Swap and Magical Leaf.
    Happy Halloween indeed.

Taking the following items to their appropriate place:
    - Rare Bone
    - Super Pass
    - Pumpkin Ball
    - Halloween Candy
    - 2 Rare Candies
    - Space Ball
    - Moon Stone

Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!

* 2 Rare Candies
    * Beauty +30 Pokeblock
    * Space Ball
    * Moon Stone

Hope You All Enjoy =3
    Picking up 1 pumpkin pail, 1 rare bone, 1 super pass, 1 black persian plushie, 1 pumpkin ball, 1 halloween candy and 1 pumpkin memory berry.

Feeding the halloween candy to mightyena, Lv 50 -> 52.
    Giving the black persian plushie to snorunt, allowing it to learn Shadow Claw.

Opening the fairy treat bag for snorunt.
    Snorunt eats the 2 rare candies, gaining 2 levels, Lv 15 -> Lv 17.
    Snorunt touches the clefable plushie, learns magical leaf and heart swap.

Taking the space ball, moon stone and 2 ice gummi.
    Last edited by Rayzen; 31st October 2011 at 6:40 AM. Reason: added description for the fairy treat bag

Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!

* 2 Rare Candies
    * Smart +30 Pokeblock
    * Vampire Ball
    * Odd Incense

Hope You All Enjoy =3
    Happy Halloween. Picking up a Rare Bone, Super Pass, Plushie, Pumpkin Ball, Halloween Candy, and Pumpkin Memory Berry. As well as the Vampire Treat Bag.

Feeding my Halloween Candy to my Carvanha which will level him up from Level 19 to Level 21. Savage learned Swagger.

Giving my plushie to Aurio my Lucario, to teach him Shadow Claw.

Giving the Pumpkin Memory Berry to Shelly my Kabutops to teach her Lv. 40 Move I missed, Slash, EM Dig, EM Confuse Ray, and EM Icy Wind.

Vampire Treat Bag will also be given to my Kabutops.

Shelly grew fangs and learned Super Fang as well as Giga Drain. She omm-noms the +30 Smart Poke-block and the two Gummies, which are rock and water, respectively. Now IQ: 2 and Smart: 30.

Feeding her the two Rare Candies to raise her from Lv. 48 to Lv. 50.
    Last edited by CyberBlastoise; 1st November 2011 at 1:59 AM. Reason: Noting Slash's level

Default Under the Moonlight ...

Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!

* 2 Rare Candies
    * Cool +30 Pokeblock
    * Franken Ball
    * Destiny Knot
    * 2 Purple Gummi’s

Hope You All Enjoy =3
    Ooooohhhh Halloween, my favourite holiday ^-^
    Pity I'm being boring this year and not doing anything boo ;-;

Picking up the following:
    1 x Rare Bone
    1 x Super Pass
    1 x Black Persian Plushie (Giving it to my Haunter, who squeezes it tentatively, learning Shadow Claw)
    1 x Pumpkin Ball
    1 x Halloween Candy (Feeding to my Froslass, raising her from Level 37 to Level 39)
    1 x Pumpkin Memory Berry (Feeding to my Frolass helping her to relearn Headbutt [Lv. 19 As Snorunt], Ice Fang [Lv. 28 as Snorunt] and Crunch [Lv. 31 as Snorunt])
    2 x Rare Candies (Feeding to my Froslass raising her further to Level 41)
    1 x Cool (+30 Pokeblock) )Feeding to my Froslass raising her Cool Contest Stats from 20 to 50)
    1 x Dusclops Plushie (Giving to my Froslass *she hugs it adoringly* learning Nasty Plot and Zen Headbutt)
    1 x Franken Ball
    1 x Destiny Knot
    2 x Purple Gummi's (Feeding to my Froslass to raise her I.Q from 03 to 05)

I has roaylly spoiled Eve today but she deserves it *hugs her Froslass* =3
    Thank you x
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 31st October 2011 at 6:15 PM.

Default "We're not using the Z-word!"

Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!

* 2 Rare Candies
    * Tough +30 Pokeblock
    * Wereball
    * Quick Claw

Hope You All Enjoy =3
    Scooping up the following, thanks:

x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Black Persian Plushie - giving to Sneasel, to teach the move Shadow Claw
    x1 Pumpkin Ball
    x1 Halloween Candy - feeding to Mightyena, elevating her from Lv73 to Lv75
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry - feeding to Sneasel, to learn the EMs Fake Out, Spite, Double Hit, and Crush Claw
    x2 Rare Candies - feeding to Mightyena, elevating her from Lv75 (above) to Lv77
    x1 Tough (+30 Pokeblock) - feeding to Mightyena, raising her toughness from 30 to 60
    x1 Mightyena Plushie - giving to Mightyena, teaching her only Lick, since she already learnt Crunch
    x1 Wereball
    x1 Quick Claw

Happy Reformation Day!
    Last edited by -Hayward-; 1st November 2011 at 12:55 AM.

Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!

* 2 Rare Candies
    * Beauty +30 Pokeblock
    * Space Ball
    * Moon Stone

Hope You All Enjoy =3
    Trick or Treat!

Picking up these treats...

1x Pumpkin Pail:
    -1x Rare Bone
    -1x Super Pass
    -1x Black Persian Plushie (Teaches SHADOW CLAW)
    -1x Pumpkin Ball
    -1x Halloween Candy (+2 Levels to 2 Dark & Ghost Types)
    -1x Pumpkin Memory Berry (Teaches 4 Pre-Evo and/or Egg moves)
    1x Fairy Treat Bag:
    -2x Rare Candies
    -1x Beauty Pokéblock (+30 BP)
    -1x Clefable Plushie (Teaches HEART SWAP & MAGICAL LEAF)
    -1x Space Ball
    -1x Moon Stone
    -2x Normal Gummies

Feeding the Pumpkin Memory Berry to Togekiss to teach him EM EXTRASENSORY and Pre-Evo Moves FOLLOW ME, WISH, & ANCIENTPOWER.
    Feeding the Beauty Pokéblock to Togekiss to raise his Beauty Contest Points from 10 to 40.
    Giving the Clefable plushie to Togekiss to teach him HEART SWAP (MAGICAL LEAF already learned).
    Feeding 2x Normal Gummies to Togekiss to raise his IQ from 0 to 2.

Happy Halloween!