Thread: Happy Valentines Day

Default Happy Valentines Day

The day of love is upon us and a loving we shall do, because we love giving you stuff and I love getting stuff.

What I has for you today is a couple little bittys, one of which is this:

heart container and what does it do, well let me shouw you:

Heart Container
    Hold Item
    When hit the heart container fills up, once all 4 segments are filled up (4 hits) the user can use the container to heal themselves for 10% of their health.

The other thing is this lovely bouquet of 5 x , nom nom nom.
    + 1 Cherish Ball.

Hope everyone has a great day.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

What better excuse to shower gifts upon those we love than Valentines Day
    so let us spoil our faithful team mates with some lovely gifts today.

x1 Super Pass ~ Gives you and your Pokémon some extra Monday goodness. Expires 15th February 2016.
    x1 Valentine Candy ~ Gives two levels to a Pokémon with full Happiness Points from the Salon, but one level to any other Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy. Full Happiness Training must be linked to when using your Valentines Candy. Please record its use upon pickup.
    x1 Love Berry Juice ~ The Pokémon who drinks it will learn an Egg or MT move from its official moveset. Expires 15th February 2016.
    x1 Passion Pokéblock ~ +20 Beauty & Cute Stats ~ Must be nature compatible. Expires 10th April 2016.

Hope all you lovebirds have a wonderful day!

Default Happy Love and Hugs Day xx

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    On this day of love and romance let your Pokemon feel special this Valentines by trying out ONE of our kissing booths:

Smoochum Kissing Booth When your Pokemon kisses our cute Smoochum they will feel all invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn ONE new Egg or MT Move. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1x TM Psyshock, 1 x Heart Scale and 3 x Gold Gummis.
    Furfrou Kissing Booth When your Pokemon kisses our elegant Furfrou they will feel all invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn ONE new Egg or MT Move. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1x TM Attract, 1 x Heart Scale and 3 x White Gummis.
    Alomomola Kissing Booth When your Pokemon kisses our beautiful Alomomola they will feel all invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn ONE new Egg or MT Move. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1x TM Scald, 1 x Heart Scale and 3 x Blue Gummis.
    Slurpuff Kissing Booth When your Pokemon kisses our sassy Slurpuff they will feel invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn ONE new Egg or MT Move. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1x TM Dazzling Gleam, 1 x Heart Scale and 3 x Mysterious Gummis.

<3
    ~*~
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post

The day of love is upon us and a loving we shall do, because we love giving you stuff and I love getting stuff.

Heart Container
    Hold Item
    When hit the heart container fills up, once all 4 segments are filled up (4 hits) the user can use the container to heal themselves for 10% of their health.

+ 1 Cherish Ball.

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

x1 Super Pass ~ Gives you and your Pokémon some extra Monday goodness. Expires 15th February 2016.
    x1 Valentine Candy ~ Gives two levels to a Pokémon with full Happiness Points from the Salon, but one level to any other Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy. Full Happiness Training must be linked to when using your Valentines Candy. Please record its use upon pickup.
    x1 Love Berry Juice ~ The Pokémon who drinks it will learn an Egg or MT move from its official moveset. Expires 15th February 2016.
    x1 Passion Pokéblock ~ +20 Beauty & Cute Stats ~ Must be nature compatible. Expires 10th April 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    On this day of love and romance let your Pokemon feel special this Valentines by trying out ONE of our kissing booths:

Slurpuff Kissing Booth When your Pokemon kisses our sassy Slurpuff they will feel invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn ONE new Egg or MT Move. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1x TM Dazzling Gleam, 1 x Heart Scale and 3 x Mysterious Gummis.

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Claiming:
    1x Heart Container
    5x Rare Candy
    1x Cherish Ball
    ---
    1x Super Pass
    1x Valentine Candy
    1x Love Berry Juice
    1x Passion Pokeblock
    ---
    From Slurpuff Kissing Booth:
    1x TM Dazzling Gleam
    1x Heart Scale
    3x Mysterious Gummi

Using:
    - 1x Cherish Ball to house Eld the Volcarona, discarding its previous Premier Ball
    - 1x Valentine Candy on Oro the Shiny Steelix with 10 HP, raising its Level from 30 to 32
    - 1x Slurpuff Kissing Booth on Obsid the Sableye, raising its Level from 1 to 3.

Also, discarding Ruin the Hydreigon's old Premier Ball and placing it inside this Red Cyberball.
    Also, discarding Kyzer the Charmander's old PokeBall and placing it inside this Premier Ball (1/2).

Thanks for the love guys
    Last edited by MarbleZone; 14th February 2016 at 2:29 PM.

Heart Container
    Hold Item

+ 1 Cherish Ball.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3

Smoochum Kissing Booth When your Pokemon kisses our cute Smoochum they will feel all invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn ONE new Egg or MT Move. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1x TM Psyshock, 1 x Heart Scale and 3 x Gold Gummis.
    Furfrou Kissing Booth When your Pokemon kisses our elegant Furfrou they will feel all invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn ONE new Egg or MT Move. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1x TM Attract, 1 x Heart Scale and 3 x White Gummis.
    Alomomola Kissing Booth When your Pokemon kisses our beautiful Alomomola they will feel all invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn ONE new Egg or MT Move. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1x TM Scald, 1 x Heart Scale and 3 x Blue Gummis.

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Picking up the following:

• x1 Heart Container
    • x5 Rare Candy
    • x1 Cherish Ball
    • x1 Super Pass
    • x1 Valentine Candy
    • x1 Love Berry Juice
    • x1 Passion Pokéblock ~ Tess Edit: Used on 14 Feb 2016.
    • x1 TM Psychock
    • x1 Heart Scale
    • x3 Gold Gummis

And using the following:
    • Giving the Valentine Candy to my Lunatone with 10 HP, raising its level from 13 to 15.
    • Giving the Love Berry Juice to my Maractus, teaching her MT Helping Hand.
    • Letting my Baltoy go to the Smoochum Kissong Booth, raising its level from 3 to 5 and teaching it MT Trick.
    Last edited by enchantress; 28th February 2016 at 1:20 PM.

Heart Container
    Hold Item

+ 1 Cherish Ball.

*Obtained the Heart Container!*

*Obtained 5 Rare Candies!*

*Obtained the Cherish Ball!*

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

*Obtained the Super Pass!*

*Obtained the Valentine Candy!*

*Obtained the Love Berry Juice!*

*Obtained the Passion Pokéblock!*

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    *Reserved a spot at the Slurpuff Kissing Booth!*

Alright, let's count up the loot.

*1 Heart Container (when the holder takes 4 hits it heals 10% of its health)
    *5 Rare Candies (these things need no explanation by now!)
    *1 Cherish Ball (extremely rare Poké Ball)
    *1 Super Pass (extra goodies in the shops on Monday)
    *1 Valentine Candy (2 levels to something with 10 Happiness Points)
    *1 Love Berry Juice (1 Egg or MT move to the drinker)
    *1 Passion Pokéblock (+20 to Cute and Beauty, eater must have compatible nature, expires April 10th)
    *Slurpuff Kissing Booth (+2 levels, 1 Egg or MT move)
    *1 TM Dazzling Gleam (teaches... Dazzling Gleam, obviously)
    *1 Heart Scale (Move Tutor currency for Advanced Moves)
    *3 Mysterious Gummis (increases the IQ of anything)

Not a bad haul this year! So let's get started. Let's see, Heart Container, no, no... Rare Candies, those get stored away for now... Hmm, the Cherish Ball... Y'know what? I'll do it. *throws a Premier Ball into the air, unleashing a Trubbish*

: T-Trub?

Ariana, instead of staying in that Premier Ball, how would you like this Cherish Ball instead?

: O_O Truuuuubbish... *stares in awe at the incredibly rare ball* *blushes* *nods vigorously*

Heh, I figured you'd like it. So yeah, transferring Ariana the Trubbish into this Cherish Ball, discarding her old Premier Ball in the process.

Alright, then. Super Pass, that waits until tonight... Aha, the Valentine Candy! Or... the empty wrapper of a Valentine Candy. Who the-

: *belches contentedly*

...Somehow this doesn't surprise me. So yeah, seems like Marvolo, my level 63 Seviper with full happiness points, has enjoyed himself that Valentine Candy.

:Oh, relax. Were you or were you not going to feed it to me to begin with?

I- actually, yeah, I was...

*Marvolo grew to level 64!*

*Marvolo grew to level 65!*

OK, with that done, on to the Love Berry Juice. Now where did I put that-

: *belches contentedly, letting empty Love Berry Juice container fall to the floor* Snee! Sneasel! ^_^

...Oh. Well, that could be worse- at least Marvolo didn't get at that one. Anyway, yeah, watching helplessly as Lenny the Sneasel gulps down the Love Berry Juice.

*Lenny learned the Egg move Bite!*

OK, moving on. Passion Pokéblock... at least this one doesn't expire unusually early, though still not sure whether to use this or not... OK, on to that Slurpuff kissing booth.

: *slithers towards kissing booth*

Ohhhhh, no, you don't! *pulls Marvolo back* I want you to level up as much as you want to level up, Marv, but you've learned so many of your Egg and MT moves that we'd be scraping the bottom of the barrel! This is a once-a-year deal, if that at all, and I am not about to use it to teach you Snore or Mud-Slap!

: ...Yeesh. My options are that few?

Unfortunately, yeah. You got most of your good Egg and MT moves from those Ghoulish Gobstoppers, and some of them just by leveling up. Doesn't leave us with much, man. Besides which... uh... that Slurpuff looks pretty occupied to me at the moment. Ouch...

: *flops away from the Slurpuff Kissing Booth, leaving the poor Fairy-type to recuperate from the, uh, "kiss"*

...Yeesh. OK, so, uh, looks like Pisces, my level 9 Blue-Striped Basculin, went for that Slurpuff Kissing Booth. It also looks like that Slurpuff's gonna need to go to the Pokémon Center, Pisces didn't kiss it so much as maim it...

*Pisces grew to level 10!*

*Pisces learned Bite!*

*Pisces grew to level 11!*

*Pisces learned the MT move Zen Headbutt!*

OK, the Gummis are for later, I got no use for the Heart Scale, so that just leaves the TM... Dazzling... Gleam... OK, which one of you wiseguys-

: *uses Dazzling Gleam*

...Well, that narrows it down somewhat.Looks like the TM's gotten used on Chuck the Gengar.

*Chuck learned Dazzling Gleam!*

OK, now that's everything that I can use in this thread. Now excuse me while I take care of some other stuff, because my Smeargle's eyeing up those Mysterious Gummis, and my Seviper looks ready to pounce on those Rare Candies. So, yeah, happy Valentine's Day, and, uh, if you're going for the Slurpuff Kissing Booth, maybe pick something that'll be more gentle... Yeesh. That's gonna hurt tomorrow.

For my own reference, here's a list of the items I took from this but did not use in this thread;

*1 Heart Container (when the holder takes 4 hits it heals 10% of its health)
    *5 Rare Candies (these things need no explanation by now!)
    *1 Super Pass (extra goodies in the shops on Monday)
    *1 Passion Pokéblock (+20 to Cute and Beauty, eater must have compatible nature, expires April 10th)
    *1 Heart Scale (Move Tutor currency for Advanced Moves)
    *3 Mysterious Gummis (increases the IQ of anything)

Heart Container
    Hold Item

+ 1 Cherish Ball.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day
    I hope you're with the ones you love today, I know that I am ^-^

Picking up some goodies for my Pokémon and I.

1x Heart Container
    1x Cherish Ball
    5x Rare Candies
    1x Super Pass
    1x Valentine Candy (Feeding to my Mienfoo with 10 HP to raise her from Level 07 to Level 09)
    1x Love Berry Juice (Feeding to my Eevee ♂ to teach him EM Captivate)
    1x Passion Pokeblock
    1x Use of the Furfrou Kissing Booth (My Phantump floats over after carefully assessing the dog's gender, she wasn't kissing another woman after all! She gives him a quick peck on the cheek. She raises from Level 01 to Level 03 and learns EM Venom Drench)
    1x Heart Scale
    1x TM Attract
    3x White Gummi's

Thanks again =3

Heart Container
    Hold Item

+ 1 Cherish Ball.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Val day, love is in the air~

Picking up:
    1x Heart Container
    5x Rare Candies
    1x Cherish Ball
    1x Super Pass
    1x Valentines Candy
    1x Love Berry Juice
    1x Passion Pokéblock
    1x TM Dazzling Gleam
    1x Heart Scale
    3x Mysterious Gummis

Using:
    1x Valentines Candy \\ Feeding to Rue my Misdreavus, raising her from Lv.23 to Lv.25. ~ 10BP
    1x Love Berry Juice \\ "Well hello," Rue says eagerly. She drinks it all up and learns MT Icy Wind.
    Slurpuff Kissing Booth \\ He's a bit young for it but it's all fun and games anyway, so why not I'll let Isley my Amaura have a shot. He goes from Lv.3 to Lv.5 and gains MT Hyper Voice.

Thanks!
    Last edited by atlantis_kid99; 15th February 2016 at 2:09 AM.

Heart Container
    Hold Item

+ 1 Cherish Ball.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day! So first off, we'll let Vi go to the kissing booths for some goodies while I figure out what to do with the rest of this stuff!

: Really? Why me? -_- *shrugs before choosing the Slurpuff booth* Sure hope the cotton candy isn't poisoned...

Claim:
    Heart Container
    5 Rare Candies
    Cherish Ball
    Super Pass
    Valentine Candy
    Love Berry Juice
    Passion Pokeblock
    TM Dazzling Gleam
    Heart Scale
    3 Mysterious Gummis

Use:
    Valentine Candy on Vulpix (max happiness score)
    Level Up! Vulpix grew from Lv. 12 to Lv. 14!

Then I'll give the Heart Container to Juvia, and...that's actually everything- *hears a loud screeching noise* Wait, that sounded like it came from the kissing booth!

: *storms out of the booth, leaving a beat-up, unconscious Slurpuff*

Oh...I guess you didn't like the kiss, did you? Well, at least the booth did what it was supposed to... ^^;;;; How about we look up what you are now?

Blaziken, the Blaze Pokemon, and the evolved form of Combusken. Upon evolution, this Pokemon gains the power to vent powerful flames from its wrists and legs and channel them into its mighty physical attacks to singe and overwhelm any opponent it may face. It can control how strong the flames are based on how strong it gauges its foe to be. Its leg strength has now grown to a point where it only needs one jump to reach the top of almost any tall building.

Wait, why do you smell like cotton candy?

: Blaze... (Don't ask...)

Level Up! Combusken grew from Lv. 35 to Lv. 37!
    Evolution!! Combusken evolved into Blaziken!
    New Move! Blaziken learned Flare Blitz!
    New Move! Blaziken learned Fire Punch!
    New Move! Blaziken learned Hi Jump Kick!
    New Move! Blaziken learned Blaze Kick!
    New Move! Blaziken learned Thunder Punch! (MT)

Heart Container
    Hold Item

+ 1 Cherish Ball.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Picking up 1 heart container, 5 rare candies and 1 cherish ball.
    Picking up 1 super pass, 1 valentine candy, 1 love berry juice and 1 passion pokeblock.

Sending cottonee to the slurpuff kissing booth, raising it from Lv 83 to Lv 85.
    Picking up 1 TM Dazzling gleam, 1 heart scale and 3 mysterious gummis.

Heart Container
    Hold Item

+ 1 Cherish Ball.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Collecting:
    From Arn:
    1x Heart Container
    1x Cherish Ball
    5x Rare Candies

From Tess:
    1x Super Pass
    1x Valentine Candy
    1x Love Berry Juice
    1x Passion Pokeblock

From Arc:
    1x TM Dazzling Gleam
    1x Heart Scale
    3x Mysterious Gummis

Giving:
    the Valentine Candy to my Pumpkaboo with Full HPs to raise her from Lv. 3 to 5
    the Love Berry Juice to my Fletchling to teach her EM Quick Guard
    also taking my Fletchling to the Slurpuff Kissing Booth to raise her level from 1 to 3 and learn MT Heatwave

Heart Container
    Hold Item

+ 1 Cherish Ball.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Single Awareness Day!

Pickin' up this stuff to make the heartache more bearable. I mean. What.

1x Heart Container
    5x Rare Candy
    1x Cherish Ball
    ---
    1x Super Pass
    1x Valentine Candy
    1x Love Berry Juice
    1x Passion Pokeblock
    ---
    From Alomomola Kissing Booth:
    1x TM Scald
    1x Heart Scale
    3x Blue Gummi

Discarding Cohen the Placarmour's Premier Ball and housing him in the Cherish Ball.

Feeding the Valentine Candy to Gavin, my Buizel, since he has 10 Happiness Points, and letting him go into the Kissing Booth as well.

: {Grumbles, flicking his gaze toward a certain Shiny Electrike before dashing into the Kissing Both and back out as quick as possible, wiping his mouth}

{Gavin grew from Lv.15 to Lv.19!}

{Gavin learned Pursuit!}

And that'll do it. Thanks all!
    Last edited by DaveTheFishGuy; 15th February 2016 at 11:43 PM.

Heart Container
    Hold Item

+ 1 Cherish Ball.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    (If it's not too late)

Picking up:
    x1 Heart Container
    x5 Rare Candies
    x1 Cherish Ball
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Passion Pokéblock ~ Tess Edit: Used on 20th March 2016.

Using:
    x1 Valentine Candy on Mal the Zubat, raising her from Lv.1 to Lv.3 (Proof of Happiness)
    x1 Love Berry Juice on Sal the Bagon to teach it EM Hydropump
    x1 Slupruff Kissing Booth on Sar the Axew to teach it MT Aqua Tail and grow from Lv.1 to Lv.3
    Also picking up 1x TM Dazzling Gleam, 1x Heart Scale, 3x Mysterious Gummi's
    Last edited by enchantress; 29th March 2016 at 1:06 PM.

Heart Container
    Hold Item

+ 1 Cherish Ball.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Picking up the following:
    x1 Heart Container
    x5 Rare Candies
    x1 Cherish Ball
    Super Pass
    x1 Valentine Candy
    Love Berry Juice
    x1 Passion Pokéblock
    x1 TM Dazzling Gleam
    x1 Heart Scale
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's

Giving the Love Berry Juice to my Chinchou, teaching him EM Psybeam

Next, I'll transfer my Galvantula, Sparky out of his old Pokeball and into a brand new Cherish Ball!

Finally, I need to find someone willing to go into the Slurpuff kissing booth.....
    *Emerges from his Pokeball, holding a rose in one of his hands.*
    Wait, where did you get a rose? This can't end well........
    *Quickly rushes over to the booth*

Voltaire grew from level 5 to level 7!
    Voltaire learned MT Iron Tail!

: *Walks out of the booth, blushing profusely*
    Seems everything went ok, that's a relief........

Thanks for the gifts!