Thread: Fizzy Bubbles, Don't you dare be Sowah.. (New Year 2016)

Default Fizzy Bubbles, Don't you dare be Sowah.. (New Year 2016)

Clap for your brand New year.

It's a New Year..Yes it is *Clap*

And with a New Year comes New goals and New you, but how about new goodies?

A 2016 New Year Goodie bag is all yours for FREE, no purchase necessary.

- x1 2016 New Year Ball
    - x1 Unicorn horn for your Pokemon to put around their heads, effectively giving them the move Horn Attack until taken off.
    - x2 Rare Candies
    - x1 Red Cyber Ball
    - x1 Pikachu EX Promo Card
    - x1 Ditto Promo Card

*Clap* New Year Rocks...*clap* New Year Rocks

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post

- x1 2016 New Year Ball
    - x1 Unicorn horn for your Pokemon to put around their heads, effectively giving them the move Horn Attack until taken off.
    - x2 Rare Candies
    - x1 Red Cyber Ball
    - x1 Ditto Promo Card

Picking up 1x 2016 New Years Ball, 1x Unicorn Horn (temporarily grants Horn Attack), 2x Rare Candies, 1x Red Cyberball, 1x Pikachu EX Promo Card, and 1x Ditto Promo Card. Cheers.

- x1 2016 New Year Ball
    - x2 Rare Candies
    - x1 Red Cyber Ball
    - x1 Ditto Promo Card

Claiming:
    1x 2016 New Year Ball
    1x Unicorn Horn
    2x Rare Candies
    1x Red Cyber Ball
    1x Pikachu EX Promo Card
    1x Ditto Promo Card

Thanks, Arn~

- x1 2016 New Year Ball
    - x2 Rare Candies
    - x1 Red Cyber Ball
    - x1 Ditto Promo Card

It was New Year's Eve. 11:00 P.M., just one more hour left in 2015. All over the Fizzytopia region, people were getting ready to celebrate the beginning of a new year, and things were no different inside the Secret Base of one Keith Golbatson Masters. His Pokémon were showing just as much enthusiasm for the holiday as he himself was- the celebration was loud and raucous, with snacks aplenty for everyone.

Not everyone, however, was enjoying the festive atmosphere. Myrtle the Banette floated in midair in the entrance hall, lost deep in thought, as she so often tended to be these days. In fact, so distracted was she that she didn't even react when Melittin had bumped into her while absentmindedly admiring the Beedrillite Keith had purchased for him- and that was saying something.

A Shuppet poked her head into the entrance hall. "Myrtle?" Helena said.

The Banette looked. "What?" she snapped.

"Why don't you come join the party?" offered Helena with her usual friendly smile. "There's plenty of food."

"Per-haps la-ter," Myrtle replied. "Right now I am thin-king."

Helena tilted her head. "What about?" she asked.

The Banette gave a sigh. "Let's just say it is some-thing from my past," she muttered.

"Something bad?" asked Helena.

"I thought so, un-til re-cent-ly," the Banette said in a quiet voice.

Helena looked at Myrtle. The Shuppet could taste the conflicting emotions the Banette was giving off- something had shaken Myrtle. Something she long believed to be true had now been called into question... but Helena realized that Myrtle seemed to be... hopeful. Hopeful that the new version of events was the correct one. "I get the feeling I'm not the one you ought to be talking to about this," she speculated out loud.

"When I want your o-pin-ion, I will ask you for it," Myrtle snapped, though not sounding quite as irritated as usual. Nevertheless, she floated off into the living room, where the party was taking place.

~~~

The commotion in the living room was tremendous. Malfoy the Toxicroak and Bart the Scraggy were testing out various noisemakers, under the pretense of making sure they worked (and make no mistake about it, they did!). Other Pokémon were chattering animatedly, some reminiscing about the events of the previous year, others telling their New Year's resolutions, and so forth. Sitting on the couch were Keith, Meowth, Ariana, and what appeared to be an exact copy of Keith, except with a lampshade on his head. They were all watching a New Year's celebration on TV, live from Castelia City.

It was the copy of Keith whom the Banette approached. "Jack," she said to him. In response, the Ditto glowed and changed shape, resuming his usual sludgy form.

"Hey, Myrtle, what's up?" Jack asked. "Didn't expect to see you in here, you don't strike me as much of one for celebrating."

Despite knowing full well that she would be just as easy for everyone to understand this way, Myrtle switched to her native language. "I overheard the story you were telling Keith last week," she said. "That Missingno. you had met, what was she like?"

At this, Jack gave a small smile. "Y'know, she was nice," he replied. "A pleasure to talk to. Really sympathized with my situation, and I gotta say, I appreciated that." Then, the smile faded, and the Ditto gave a deep sigh. "Wish I knew what became of her," he added.

"Yes, I heard you mention about the currents," Myrtle prompted him.

"Oh, Arceus, the currents," sighed Jack. "You heard me mention the Gyarados attack, right? Well, once the Hydro Pump was done, these currents were sweeping me away. Fought 'em like crazy, but they fought back harder. By the time I had any control over my swimming, I was lost, but good."

"So you tried to find her again?"

"Hell, yeah! She was my friend, and the only one I had. You know what I bet happened?" Jack said. "I bet you Pokédollars to Poffins she thought I just up and abandoned her. She kept mentioning how none of the sea Pokémon wanted to be friends with her kind... After what happened, she probably thought I was no different. But I was, damn it!" Jack exclaimed, his sludgy form bubbling slightly as he spoke.

"It sounds... it sounds like... like she was lucky to have a friend like you," Myrtle stated.

"I dunno about that," shrugged Jack. "But I was sure as hell lucky to have a friend like her. Some friend I must've been- in all those days, never even asked her name..."

Myrtle looked down, mentally debating whether to respond to this in the way she wanted to. And then, before she could change her mind...

"Her name was Myrtle."

Jack blinked. "You say what now?" he demanded.

"Myrtle. The Missingno.'s name was Myrtle," the Banette repeated, looking back up at Jack's simple yet surprised face.

"Whoa- wait a minute," Jack said, trying to wrap his head around this revelation. "You mean to tell me- You mean, you're the- Wha- How'd you die?" he finally managed to say.

"A Missingno. Hunter," hissed Myrtle. "I have long since taken my revenge on the man. Jack... I... You are right- I thought you had abandoned me. I thought the Gyarados attack opened your eyes to the dangers of consorting with the Missingno. species, and that you took the first possible opportunity to escape. But... the currents... is it true, what you said about the currents?"

"I'd swear it to Arceus himself," Jack stated.

Myrtle said nothing, her head whirling with emotions. She had always thought she had no friends in life, and now that assertion was being contested by what Jack was saying.

At length, Jack spoke up. "Hey," he said. "If memory serves, you were teaching me some cool swimming tricks just before that Gyarados butted in. Maybe once we hit 2016, I could try to get the hang of those again. I'm kinda out of practice, but lemme see if I can get that transformation right again..." With that, Jack closed his eyes and glowed as he began to Transform. Before anyone knew what was happening, a ten-foot-tall beast was floating in midair, its white body covered in black, orange, and purple markings. "Well?" Jack asked, now speaking Missingno. language. "How's it look?"

Myrtle gazed up at Jack's transformation. "...Passable," she finally murmured. In truth, Jack had managed to get the transformation perfect, right down to the last pixellated marking. "It'll do. I am fairly out of practice with my swimming, but I think I recall the techniques well enough."

"Hey- it's almost time!" Keith announced to the room. In response, many of the present Pokémon joined him in the countdown.

"Ten... Nine... Eight... Seven... Six... Five... Four... Three... Two... One...! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!" Keith exclaimed. At the same time, Jack felt something peculiar on the side of his sludgy form, almost like being kissed by a zipper. He turned to look at Myrtle, who was smirking and giving him a look harder to read than usual. Before Jack could ask what just happened, the Banette floated out of the room and towards the pool room.

Jack Transformed back into Keith, who had seen the kiss. "Hey," Jack said to the Trainer he was impersonating. "Is she always so hard to read?"

Keith nodded. "And then some," he replied. "Happy New Year, Jack."

*Obtained the 2016 New Year Ball!*

*Obtained the Unicorn Horn!*

*Obtained 2 Rare Candies!*

*Obtained the Red Cyber Ball!*

*Obtained the TCG cards...*

Happy New Year, everybody!

- x1 2016 New Year Ball
    - x2 Rare Candies
    - x1 Red Cyber Ball
    - x1 Ditto Promo Card

Happy New Year, and happy new...seasons for all the things?? Anyway, this is a nice gift bag, so let's grab it!

Claim:
    2016 New Year Ball
    Unicorn Horn
    2 Rare Candies
    Red Cyber Ball
    Pikachu EX Promo Card
    XY Ditto Promo Card

So Happy will be taking the 2016 New Year Ball because his 2013 Ball doesn't work anymore, and then Vi will be put into the Red Cyber Ball, and I'll have to figure out what to do with the horn... see ya next year!

- x1 2016 New Year Ball
    - x2 Rare Candies
    - x1 Red Cyber Ball
    - x1 Ditto Promo Card

Picking up a 2016 New Year ball, 1 unicorn horn, 2 rare candies, 1 red cyber ball, 1 pikachu ex promo card and 1 ditto promo card.

- x1 2016 New Year Ball
    - x2 Rare Candies
    - x1 Red Cyber Ball
    - x1 Ditto Promo Card

Picking up all of the above. Thanks, and happy new year!

- x1 2016 New Year Ball
    - x2 Rare Candies
    - x1 Red Cyber Ball
    - x1 Ditto Promo Card

Picking up the following gifts:
    2016 New Year Ball
    Unicorn Horn
    Red Cyber Ball
    2 Rare Candies
    Pikachu EX Promo Card
    Ditto Promo Card

Thank you so much, and have a Happy New Year!

- x1 2016 New Year Ball
    - x2 Rare Candies
    - x1 Red Cyber Ball
    - x1 Ditto Promo Card

Claiming:
    1x 2016 New Year Ball
    1x Unicorn Horn
    1x Red Cyber Ball
    1x 2 Rare Candies
    1x Pikachu EX Promo Card
    1x Ditto Promo Card

Have a good one, guys
    Last edited by MarbleZone; 2nd January 2016 at 12:40 AM.

- x1 2016 New Year Ball
    - x2 Rare Candies
    - x1 Red Cyber Ball
    - x1 Ditto Promo Card

Picking up:
    x1 2016 New Year's Ball
    x1 Unicorn Horn
    x1 Red Cyber Ball
    x2 Rare Candies
    x1 Pikachu EX Promo Card
    x1 Ditto Promo Card

- x1 2016 New Year Ball
    - x2 Rare Candies
    - x1 Red Cyber Ball
    - x1 Ditto Promo Card

Happy New Year.

Picking up the following goodies:
    1x 2016 New year's Ball.
    1x Unicorn Horn.
    2x Rare Candies.
    1x Red Cyber Ball.
    1x Pikachu EX Promo Card.