Turning in Gold Shard and Blue Apricorn for the riddle/questions. And I believe I got them both here.
Lonely Wanderer: Correct. AD was indeed CG's original ZO *hands over Lure Ball*
quilava plush: Correct *hands over Moon Ball*
01) Who was the owner of FB’s Garden Zone when it merged with Kumo City to become the Cloud Garden?
02) What color is shiny Squirtle?
03) What is Crobat’s Japanese name?
04) Name three different Pokémon species in the Mineral Egg Group.
05) In FR/LG, name two place where you may find a Max Ether.
01) Which two FB zones merged to become what’s known today as the Volcanic Mountain?
02) Name three different Pokémon species in the Fairy Egg Group.
03) At what level does Granbull learn the move Crunch?
04) How many units of Juice Points are required to purchase a Revival Herb?
05) In which Pokémon games did the Mystery Gift feature first appear?
My hands are clumsy but my third is not
I jump through treetops quite a lot,
If you try to battle me one day
I’ll turn tail and run away.
I sleep all day and roam at night
Collecting every shiny thing in sight,
The rounder they are the happier I am
Am I a hoarder? Yes, I am!
Gligar is the answer to my Silver Shard riddle, correct? =o
Last edited by Lee-san; 10th November 2006 at 5:38 PM.
01) How many sisters does Misty have?
02) In the animé, which Pokémon is associated with a trainer named, "Duplica"?
03) Which Pokémon is #237 in the National Pokédex?
04) Name three different Pokémon in the Monster Egg Group.
05) In the Pokémon games, what does a Leppa Berry do?
An abundance of curiosity is me
I must inspect all I see,
If in danger I'll play dead
Then run away when you turn your head.
I stay as still as I can
Conserving energy for my big plan,
To grow as strong as I can be
For the stone of sun to set me free.
1) Hmm, I don't have T.V. at my house, but if I remember it's 3: Daisy, Violet, and Lily. Misty is the youngest of 4 children total.
2) Ditto *huggles Tenda*
3) My least favorite of the three, Hitmontop
4) Let's go with: Bulbadaur --- Meganium --- Sceptile
5) It doth restoreth the amount of 10 PP whilst in battle.