Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 400 of 803

Thread: The Shard Shop Records

  1. #376
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    3,187

    Default

    Dae~Maker
    01) How many sisters does Misty have?
    02) In the animé, which Pokémon is associated with a trainer named, "Duplica"?
    03) Which Pokémon is #237 in the National Pokédex?
    04) Name three different Pokémon in the Monster Egg Group.
    05) In the Pokémon games, what does a Leppa Berry do?



    Ushi
    An abundance of curiosity is me
    I must inspect all I see,
    If in danger I'll play dead
    Then run away when you turn your head.



    Jon Jen
    I stay as still as I can
    Conserving energy for my big plan,
    To grow as strong as I can be
    For the stone of sun to set me free.

  2. #377
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress View Post

    Bladerboy
    Upon my head do antlers grow
    I don't really live in the snow,
    But every year at Christmas time
    My name is often used in rhyme.

    Is this Stantler (Female, Lv.5) is the answer to my riddle?
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...4&postcount=37

  3. #378
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress View Post
    Dae~Maker
    01) How many sisters does Misty have?
    02) In the animé, which Pokémon is associated with a trainer named, "Duplica"?
    03) Which Pokémon is #237 in the National Pokédex?
    04) Name three different Pokémon in the Monster Egg Group.
    05) In the Pokémon games, what does a Leppa Berry do?
    Ok, here it goes:

    1) Hmm, I don't have T.V. at my house, but if I remember it's 3: Daisy, Violet, and Lily. Misty is the youngest of 4 children total.
    2) Ditto *huggles Tenda*
    3) My least favorite of the three, Hitmontop
    4) Let's go with: Bulbadaur --- Meganium --- Sceptile
    5) It doth restoreth the amount of 10 PP whilst in battle.

  4. #379
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress View Post
    Jon Jen
    We live where it's nice and cold
    If we visit you’ll rake in gold,
    We move about in groups of five
    Through snow and ice where we thrive.
    Well, well, well. I do believe this Level Five Female Snorunt is the answer to this particular Green Shard Quest, is it not?

  5. #380
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    3,187

    Default

    Dae~Maker: You are 100% correct *hands over Heavy Ball*



    Quote Originally Posted by Bladerboy View Post
    Is this Stantler (Female, Lv.5) is the answer to my riddle?
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...4&postcount=37
    She most certainly is ^-^ *Takes the little cutie and hands over Leaf Stone*

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Jen View Post
    Well, well, well. I do believe this Level Five Female Snorunt is the answer to this particular Green Shard Quest, is it not?
    No....

    Ok, yeah it is :P *claims Snorunt before handing over Leaf Stone*

  6. #381
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress View Post
    Dae~Maker: No....

    Ok, yeah it is :P *claims Snorunt before handing over Leaf Stone*
    You nearly gave me a heart attack. ~____~;; Anyways, thanks a million! Picking up said Leaf Stone.

  7. #382
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress View Post
    She most certainly is ^-^ *Takes the little cutie and hands over Leaf Stone*
    Thankyou Picking up my Leaf Stone

  8. #383
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    3,034

    Default

    May I have a riddle for this Yellow Shard? Pretty please?

    ^-^

  9. #384
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress View Post
    Dae~Maker: You are 100% correct *hands over Heavy Ball*
    Hey, that was fun.
    Anyway, taking this Heavy Ball.
    *rides out on tractor or DEUM!*
    *whee*

  10. #385
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    3,187

    Default

    Arc_Angel
    I hunt for food beneath the ice
    Because fish taste really nice,
    My thick hide keeps me warm
    Even through the harshest storm.

  11. #386
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Lonely Wanderer
    I sleep all day and roam at night
    Collecting every shiny thing in sight,
    The rounder they are the happier I am
    Am I a hoarder? Yes, I am!
    I believe that this Lv. 5 Male Meowth is the answer to my riddle. Am I right?

  12. #387
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    A place I shouldn't be *winks*
    Posts
    1,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post


    Teehee
    01) Which two FB zones merged to become what’s known today as the Volcanic Mountain?
    02) Name three different Pokémon species in the Fairy Egg Group.
    03) At what level does Granbull learn the move Crunch?
    04) How many units of Juice Points are required to purchase a Revival Herb?
    05) In which Pokémon games did the Mystery Gift feature first appear?

    1. Volcano Zone & Mountain Zone
    2. Delcatty, Raichu, and Chansey
    3. Level 61
    4. 300 Units
    5. Gold/Silver


    Sorry it took so long to answer these questions, but Serebii can be craptacular a lot...

  13. #388
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    3,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Wanderer View Post
    I believe that this Lv. 5 Male Meowth is the answer to my riddle. Am I right?
    Indeed you are *takes Meowth and hands over Leaf Stone*


    Teehee: You are also correct *hands over Lure Ball*

  14. #389
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Indeed you are *takes Meowth and hands over Leaf Stone*
    Picking up my Leaf Stone, thankie. ^-^

  15. #390
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cerobi Steppe
    Posts
    631

    Default

    I believe this little Yanma is the answer to one of my blue shard riddles. Could you please confirm it?

  16. #391
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    3,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quilava plush View Post
    I believe this little Yanma is the answer to one of my blue shard riddles. Could you please confirm it?
    Certainly ^-^

    Yanma is indeed the correct answer to your riddle so I'll take her *does so* and give you this *hands over Water Stone*

  17. #392
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cerobi Steppe
    Posts
    631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Certainly ^-^

    Yanma is indeed the correct answer to your riddle so I'll take her *does so* and give you this *hands over Water Stone*
    Picking up my Water Stone. Thank you~

  18. #393
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ankh-Morpork
    Posts
    2,284

    Default

    I got this Blue Apricorn here that is just itching to be a Ball, please allow its destiny to be fulfilled.

  19. #394
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    3,187

    Default

    Weebos: That is one of the best requests for a set of questions I've heard yet :P

    01) Who does Professor Oak ask Ash to get the GS Ball from?
    02) Which Pokémon did Max train with?
    03) Name three Pokémon who do not appear in either Gold or Silver.
    04) What colour is Shiny Ralts?
    05) A Pokémon with a “Timid” nature, has raised _____ & lowered _____.

  20. #395
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ankh-Morpork
    Posts
    2,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Weebos: That is one of the best requests for a set of questions I've heard yet :P

    01) Who does Professor Oak ask Ash to get the GS Ball from?
    02) Which Pokémon did Max train with?
    03) Name three Pokémon who do not appear in either Gold or Silver.
    04) What colour is Shiny Ralts?
    05) A Pokémon with a “Timid” nature, has raised _____ & lowered _____.
    I try.
    1.) Professor Ivy
    2.) Poliwag
    3.) Ralts, Kecleon, Seviper
    4.) Blue
    5.) Raises Speed and Lowers Attack.

  21. #396
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    3,187

    Default

    Weebos: I really do need to be more specific when asking questions. Obviously Hoenn Pokémon did not appear in the Gold or Silver versions of the games, because they didn't exist then...

    But since I didn't specify that you're technically correct *hands over Lure Ball*

  22. #397
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ankh-Morpork
    Posts
    2,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Weebos: I really do need to be more specific when asking questions. Obviously Hoenn Pokémon did not appear in the Gold or Silver versions of the games, because they didn't exist then...

    But since I didn't specify that you're technically correct *hands over Lure Ball*
    I was going to put Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno, but i wanted to be safe.
    :O
    Picking up Lure Ball. Wewt.

  23. #398
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    3,034

    Default

    May I have a puzzle please to earn one of your sparkly Shell Bells? ^-^

    Shoal Shell x2 x3 x4, Shoal Salt x 2 x3 x4

  24. #399
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    3,187

    Default

    Arc_Angel: Here's a little PokéPuzzle challenge for you.

    The following puzzle contains the names of first, second and third generation Pokémon. I've given you one to start you off, but you'll need to fill in the rest. Once you've done this, you'll be left with 15 yellow letters which, when unscrambled, will provide you with a clue. All I need from you is the answer to the clue provided, and this little Shell Bell here is yours ^-^


    Last edited by enchantress; 16th January 2007 at 4:15 AM.

  25. #400
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

    Lee-San
    Light as air I'll drift and float
    Gentle breezes I love the most,
    When winds pick up my friends and I
    Will cluster so we may survive.


    I believe this Hoppip is the answer to my riddle, amirite? =o

Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •