I hunt for food beneath the ice
Because fish taste really nice,
My thick hide keeps me warm
Even through the harshest storm.
Weebos: That is one of the best requests for a set of questions I've heard yet :P
01) Who does Professor Oak ask Ash to get the GS Ball from?
02) Which Pokémon did Max train with?
03) Name three Pokémon who do not appear in either Gold or Silver.
04) What colour is Shiny Ralts?
05) A Pokémon with a “Timid” nature, has raised _____ & lowered _____.
Weebos: I really do need to be more specific when asking questions. Obviously Hoenn Pokémon did not appear in the Gold or Silver versions of the games, because they didn't exist then...
But since I didn't specify that you're technically correct *hands over Lure Ball*
Arc_Angel: Here's a little PokéPuzzle challenge for you.
The following puzzle contains the names of first, second and third generation Pokémon. I've given you one to start you off, but you'll need to fill in the rest. Once you've done this, you'll be left with 15 yellow letters which, when unscrambled, will provide you with a clue. All I need from you is the answer to the clue provided, and this little Shell Bell here is yours ^-^
Last edited by enchantress; 16th January 2007 at 4:15 AM.