Page 1 of 75 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice

Default Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice

Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo
    http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/

December 16th: New "alt" movie poster!

As with the Kami Trio special airing in December, I bring to you, very convincing merchandise-based evidence of the Muskedeers playing a part in 2012's Pokemon Movie 15.

Movie announcements come roughly around the same time each year -- winter's holidayish new year-ish season. As we in merchandise know, the movie merch begins to flow SOON after the announcements.

Some recent examples would be: Beast Trio merch began to show up around March of that year. This year, Victini goods (Takara Tomy ones -- this is important) were out by the end of February, then more strongly in March and April.

Cobalion, Virizion and Terrakion merchandise is already being scheduled for February, March, and beyond, including Takara Tomy figures and plush, along with plamo, and Bandai gachapon, including some with ??? ??? (http://pokemonfigure.blogspot.com/20...ng-bandai.html) but that's unlikely to be any new or secret Pokemon since it's a February release and that info usually comes in spring...

Anyway, THAT has been heard before and is a few weeks old now. So what's the actual evidence?

This new flier which states that the Muskedeer trio will have "activity in 2012".

If you read Japanese you will see (and trust me if you can't), that it simply says activity in 2012 (24年 is a Japanese term for the year 2012). When it was the Kami Trio it specifically said activity IN THE TV ANIME.

This is NOT hype for ANOTHER TV special so quickly in February right after the Kami Trio in December. If it was, it would say TV ANIME like the Kami Trio flier (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=538286). It is also not hype in February/March for a special that will come out in spring... that is not how TV merchandising works. A TV special does NOT also warrant sudden big merchandise in Takara Tomy figures, plush, along with Bandai toys, and plamo models.

NEITHER would, say, if they are stars in a new side-game that may be announced. NO side game has ever warranted that much hype merchandising. Mystery Dungeon games have gotten a handful of Pokemon Center ONLY plush, and gachapon figures. Ranger games have only ever gotten a few trinkets usually free in magazines. Rumble has also had a few charms, folders and notebooks at the Center, and the current PokePark game has some freebies you get if you reserve it.

SO. Promised 2012 activity and way too much merchandise for a TV special or a side-game. Evidence for the 2012 movie? I say... absolutely! Of course, I could be dead wrong and their 2012 activity is .... well, I don't know. What else could it be? I ask seriously because I cannot think of anything! If I am wrong, I'll salute my shorts!

What do you think?
    Last edited by sunyshore.com; 1st March 2012 at 12:24 AM.

FINALLY!

Keldeo will be revealed next year.

It's logical ! I hope Keldeo will be in !

Then there will be Genesect (TP vs TR ? Mewtwo involved ?) and Meloetta ! => The last 2 movies ?

Oh I forget Kyurem ...

I have been seeing a buttload of Musketeer evidence a lot lately, I believe in this theory, but we'll still have to see what happens.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

there has been for a little while and i suspected because of the timing, but sometimes legendaries get merch just because they are legends (like kyurem and his big merch boom RIGHT NOW despite there being nothing going on with him in games, anime or movies as far as we know).

it was the promise of activity in 2012 that seals the deal i think, and warranted a real first movie 15 post well perhaps. i suppose its up to the mods if my evidence is strong enough for the movie 15 post to begin now XD

It's about damn time a new movie was revealed.
    Fact: All fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.

Pokemon Red Team: Corona LV.53 Garland LV.44 Salt LV.47 Rime LV.48 Blitz LV.55 Buckle LV. 46 Badges: 8, Elite Four defeated.

Pokemon Crystal Team: Flower LV.62 Torrent LV.61 Echo LV.58 Shade LV. 57 Vortex LV.60 Brand LV. 60Badges: 16, Elite Four defeated, Red defeated

Ranked 5,823rd place in the VGC 2011 Autumn Friendly Tourney

Quote Originally Posted by Demonsead View Post
    It's about damn time a new movie was revealed.
    Correction: This isn't a movie reveal.

It's pure speculation, yes the speculation has some sound evidence to it, but it doesn't make it a reveal for the next movie. But I think we'll get some movie information in December, like we did last year and probably the other years before.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Seems like this could end up being a pretty good flick if this is true. The muskateers have a major story in the games after all.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Really does stand to reason that it'll be Keldeo and the three Muskedeers. I'm expecting a teaser trailer next month

Quote Originally Posted by sunyshore.com View Post
    there has been for a little while and i suspected because of the timing, but sometimes legendaries get merch just because they are legends (like kyurem and his big merch boom RIGHT NOW despite there being nothing going on with him in games, anime or movies as far as we know).

it was the promise of activity in 2012 that seals the deal i think, and warranted a real first movie 15 post well perhaps. i suppose its up to the mods if my evidence is strong enough for the movie 15 post to begin now XD
    Sure is. Let's get the speculation rolling and confine it to this thread. The Movie 14 thread is about to be closed afterall

Well kind of a given, we have ben getting Kyurem and Musketeer merchandising for a while now, always though it would be it.

I like that Karrablast for 2012 , kiiiiiiiiiishishishishishi(just saying, just saying).

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Well kind of a given, we have ben getting Kyurem and Musketeer merchandising for a while now, always though it would be it.

I like that Karrablast for 2012 , kiiiiiiiiiishishishishishi(just saying, just saying).

we did get some beast trio stuff in fall/winter before the "master of illusions Z" title came out... but along with other stuff too. we still thought itd be ho-oh and lugia at that point.

i am not sure about kyurem. he is getting all of his merchandising right now... the beasts, well, we have announcements, but nothing substantial actually coming until febuary and march. otherwise all they have is TCG and some notebooks. the REAL rush begins in feb/march kyurem has nothing lined up for then.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Sure is. Let's get the speculation rolling and confine it to this thread. The Movie 14 thread is about to be closed afterall

*salute*

I bet they'll star alongside Kyurem, with Ash befriending Keldeo.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

I don't know what sounded better. A continuation of the Movie 14 stuff, or this. I'm not saying it can't be, but it almost seemed like they're trying to do like what they did with the DP movies.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the ??? Pokemon is Keldeo, with Kyurem playing a misunderstood beast (aka Giratina) and the Muskadeer trio playing a smaller role than expected right now..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if one of the ??? Pokemon is Keldeo, with Kyurem playing a misunderstood beast (aka Giratina) and the Muskadeer trio playing a smaller role than expected right now..
    This would fit the usual pattern of the movies, yeah.
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/scqki8.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Clan Info and Badge:

(Credit for the Vappy Banner goes to GuitarzandBulletz)(Credit for the Vappy badge goes to _Snivy)

Should a film be revealed, I hope it's gonna be better than that recent Three Musketeers film we got. I found that to be rather confusing.
    What are the chances of this getting a US cinema release like Movie 14?

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

I just hope they reveal Keldeo in this movie.

Not that I like Keldeo. I just think that we should move on.
    After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting the fandom. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.

And if I'm ever back, I'm never back for good.

Oh a new speculation well I think (And hope) Keldeo is featured in this Since we don't know when or where this will happen not much can be said about this though it does kinda seem confirmed but not really we still need a lot of evidence than this to prove this film is actually going to air next year or around 2013 Probably next year but It would be nice to see the beast trio and their baby Keldeo appear once again and soon we can finally.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

It would be so cool if Keldeo was in this movie. (If it is a movie lol) I think it's pretty cute. Here's hoping.

Name: Drainer
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

So, the three Muskedeers have evidence of a movie appearence? It seems obvious since one of the event Pokemon is Muskedeer number 4, but having solid evidence is always nice. I just hope that Terrakion destroys a castle: I don't know why, but seeing Terrakion destroy a castle like its pokedex entry claims just seems cool to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Elice_Carol View Post
    Should a film be revealed, I hope it's gonna be better than that recent Three Musketeers film we got. I found that to be rather confusing.
    What are the chances of this getting a US cinema release like Movie 14?
    It depends on how much money is made from the Movie 14 cinema showings: if enough money is made, then TPCi might decide that Movie 15 cinema showings would be a profitable bussiness venture, and could even show it in more theatres for a longer period of time if the profits from Movie 14 were substancial enough. If not enough money is made from the Movie 14 cinema showings then TPCi might decide that there isn't a high enough demand to warrant Movie 15 cinema showings.
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

All Hail Meowth!
    Trophy made by Pika22

If you want the funny pre-Black & White Team Rocket back in the Anime,
    copy and paste this into your signature. *Started by Sapphire Kirby*

And yes, I realize that, besides the Radio Show, the chances of that happening now are less than zero.

I'm busy with life outside the internet; I won't be on often

Yeah, with the Kami trio appearing in the anime, this seemed like the most likely course of events.

I reckon it'll have the Musketeers, Keldeo, a new Kyurem form as promotion for Grey, and maybe Meloetta.
    Followed by movie 16, containing Genesect, and a gen Vi Pokemon.

Spoiler:- Yeah:
    Last edited by Beeblebrox; 2nd November 2011 at 7:03 PM.

A new Kyurem forme would be pretty cool, perhaps it would look less.. decrepit and deformed.

I wonder if when the movie advertisements start, they will spoil any captures or evolutions (like with Swinub, Gliscor, Staraptor & Monferno). That would be pretty cool..

I hope Keldeo is in it, it seems likely since he was raised by the musketeers.

It be cool if movie 15 had Keldeo and Kyurem and reveal a new form for Kyurem to promote a future third version game but that is just wishful thinking. Have to wait and find out.

Well I don't like alternate forms but anything that can make Kyurem acceptable would be nice, the thing is hideous.

By hideous I mean, not cute, not cool, not funny, not gimmickish not nothing XD.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 2nd November 2011 at 11:57 PM.

Page 1 of 75 123451151 ... LastLast