Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice

Quote Originally Posted by Beeblebrox View Post
    Gen VI based in Britain, like Unova's the USA?     Spoiler:- Spoiler:

But yeah, I could well see a highland setting for this one.

Oh, and the traditional "toys with blank spots" poster is out. Featuring Kyurem, predictably enough. http://pokemonblackandwhite.net/?p=6648
    Not saying that it's not Keldeo, but that's a guess. Many non-new Pokémon have been covered up such as that in merchandise adverts. It's wrong to just assume that they're new Pokémon unless they're labelled as "New Pokémon A" or something similar as per the other instances

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    It's never the same country twice in a row. I could see Meloetta's movie being Paris, though.
    Spain would be cool for Meloetta, she could be a Flamengo dancer lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Spain would be cool for Meloetta, she could be a Flamengo dancer lol.
    I could go for that, if they made it different enough from Alamos Town.

The real question is, what would Genesect's setting be? I sure wouldn't mind seeing a good old traditional monster movie in New York City made out of him.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Gen VI based in Britain, like Unova's the USA?     Spoiler:- Spoiler:

But yeah, I could well see a highland setting for this one.

Oh, and the traditional "toys with blank spots" poster is out. Featuring Kyurem, predictably enough. http://pokemonblackandwhite.net/?p=6648
    Very interesting, it could be Keldeo it could not.

Im more interested how Kyurem's figure is in the same stance as Zekrom.

If Kyurem had new forms I can see it being able to change it's shape into the form of Reshiram or Zekrom.

The real question is, what would Genesect's setting be? I sure wouldn't mind seeing a good old traditional monster movie in New York City made out of him.
    I'd love to see Genesect appearing in the same location that Mewtwo's been spotted in, considering that you said NYC right there (which the aforementioned location looks similar to) and a bunch of buildings similar to NYC's (eg, the Chrysler Building) appeared at the end of Mewtwo Returns.

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

Quote Originally Posted by Elice_Carol View Post
    I'd love to see Genesect appearing in the same location that Mewtwo's been spotted in, considering that you said NYC right there (which the aforementioned location looks similar to) and a bunch of buildings similar to NYC's (eg, the Chrysler Building) appeared at the end of Mewtwo Returns.
    This.

Only brilliant people say these type of things ^^.

I'd be pretty happy if the setting was Britain.

If the plan really is to go the whole hog and incorporate a 'three musketeers' thing, then it would make sense for Sonoda to check out both France and Britain, with Britain becoming the actual setting for the movie, since that's where the three musketeers escapades mainly took place..

Watch them incorporate Big Ben into the movie, calling it 'the clock tower'.

If they incorporate France AND Britain, it'll most likely have the most whimsical setting of any Pokemon film. Oh lordy, it'll look so pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Considering they have two more event pokemon for the last film, I don't see why Keledo wouldn't be in this one.
    What? Why are you considering this the second to last film? Every generation has about four, so why would you assume that this (counting the 14th movies as one) generation would have 3?

If they incorporate France AND Britain, it'll most likely have the most whimsical setting of any Pokemon film. Oh lordy, it'll look so pretty.
    Considering that Alexander Dumas (the actual author) was french, I kinda only see this being in France, but considering they were in france the last time, the scottish highlands would be a nice fit considering deers and lake's and stuff.. -.0
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Meloetta and Genosect wouldn't appear in the same movie, their backstories are too different for the two to compliment eachother.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Power View Post
    Bet you guys anything Keldeo's gonna show up. Does anybody think we should make this thread a sticky for now?
    Uh, no. It's all speculation, even with some evidence, we don't even have a poster for it or even a name, we have no information on the next movie yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip43 View Post
    Yeah the Muskedeers are pretty much a given, I'm expecting both Keldeo and Kyurem to appear in this movie as well. We should be getting at least a teaser trailer sometime soon since we usually get them around this time.
    Mukedeers?

It's not pretty much a given, there's Kyurem merchandise lately, doesn't mean it'll be in the movie as well, though I wouldn't mind it.

It's never the same country twice in a row. I could see Meloetta's movie being Paris, though.
    Which is a shame since France would've been a great setting for the Musketeers, in my opinion. I wouldn't mind a british or scottish setting honestly, assuming it is about the Musketeers.

Not to be rude, but we pretty much know that already.

What? Why? For one, just because that possible one time location showed off some similar aspects to New York City, why should it be there because Mewtwo was? Just because the two Pokemon are legendaries that were created from evil organizations?

I guess that could happen, as long as there isn't a Mewtwo and Genesect movie, there seems like there isn't enough movie space as there is. I think the Kami Trio should properly star in a movie over Mewtwo, there's also the opportunity of Jirachi, assuming there will be 3rd gen remakes and maybe a possible 6th gen Pokemon staring.

Meloetta and Genosect wouldn't appear in the same movie, their backstories are too different for the two to compliment eachother.
    True, but they could always mix the two together, though I still doubt it. Except for Zorua and Zoroark, there are basically no other movies that feature two Pokemon that aren't available without an event.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post

What? Why? For one, just because that possible one time location showed off some similar aspects to New York City, why should it be there because Mewtwo was? Just because the two Pokemon are legendaries that were created from evil organizations?

I guess that could happen, as long as there isn't a Mewtwo and Genesect movie, there seems like there isn't enough movie space as there is. I think the Kami Trio should properly star in a movie over Mewtwo, there's also the opportunity of Jirachi, assuming there will be 3rd gen remakes and maybe a possible 6th gen Pokemon staring.
    Well, isn't there usually around four or so movies per generation, if you combine I and II into one generation? With Grey and the possible Ruby/Sapphire remakes on the way, there's still lots of space for around 3 more movies, including the Muskedeer one.

Mewtwo's also been given an odd amount of focus this generation, something that hasn't happened with other legendaries in previous gens other than his predecessor Mew's appearance in M08. With that, I think Mewtwo should have a similar nab at the spotlight like Mew, and just think of how well that'll sell at the box office! Nintendo's all about the money, yanno.

On a completely random note, it confuses me why I keep reading posts mentioning the setting being either British OR Scottish. Surely you mean English or Scottish, since the term British or 'Great Britain' refers to the English, Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish communities and countries as a whole..

Well, isn't there usually around four or so movies per generation, if you combine I and II into one generation? With Grey and the possible Ruby/Sapphire remakes on the way, there's still lots of space for around 3 more movies, including the Muskedeer one.

Mewtwo's also been given an odd amount of focus this generation, something that hasn't happened with other legendaries in previous gens other than his predecessor Mew's appearance in M08. With that, I think Mewtwo should have a similar nab at the spotlight like Mew, and just think of how well that'll sell at the box office! Nintendo's all about the money, yanno.
    Ugh, I'm sick of people calling Grey. Not here, because I only visit Anime Spoilers, but still. But yeah, of course I think there will be 4 movies. I'd like them to be like this.

1: Victini, Reshiram/Zekrom. A French setting

2: Keldeo and the Musketeers. an English/Scottish setting.

3: Kyurem and Meloetta. A Scottish/English setting.

4: Genesect and Kami Trio/Genesect and Jirachi/6th Gen Pokemon. Some other europe setting, or an american setting to go with Unova and how it's based off of New York.

It doesn't have to have a movie though, it could just have a role in the 3rd game or an upcoming Pokemon game, or even a Pokemon special.

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

I doubt we would get Genosect and Jirachi.

It sleeps every 1000 years which happened in the anime world back in Hoenn, it would be hard to believe there are other species of Jirachi.

That's how I see Mewtwo making more sense taking it's place fitting with Genosect.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I doubt we would get Genosect and Jirachi.

It sleeps every 1000 years which happened in the anime world back in Hoenn, it would be hard to believe there are other species of Jirachi.

That's how I see Mewtwo making more sense taking it's place fitting with Genosect.
    There's more than one mew and Celebi and there were even lots of Phione, which is probably a legendary, well, it's at least related to one, Manaphy.

There could also be a 6th gen Pokemon instead or the Kami Trio. I don't think Mewtwo's attention right now calls for it to be featured in a movie near the end of best wishes.

Anyway, if the Musketeer trio aren't here, but I think they might, I hope it'd be just Keldeo and Kyurem.

I don't see Genesect and the Kami Trio appearing together either. Honestly, if there was a Kami Trio movie the only one I can see them with is Kyurem, and we probably will get Kyurem this time. They're too different from Genesect and his story to really work, I think.

I really doubt there will ever be another Jirachi either. If anything the RSE Remakes movie will either be another Deoxys movie (Genesect VS. Deoxys maybe?) or a proper Kyogre VS. Groudon VS. Rayquaza movie.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

What about the possibility of Kyurem getting it's own Origin Forme like Giratina, if it's confirmed that it's the incomplete skeleton of the original dragon?
    Wouldn't a film be warranted should that happen?

Talking

What about the possibility of Kyurem getting it's own Origin Forme like Giratina, if it's confirmed that it's the incomplete skeleton of the original dragon?
    Wouldn't a film be warranted should that happen?
    I agree, Kyurem needs a new form, it be amazing see in a movie and future grey/gray version.
    Currently waiting for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and the guidebook(s).

Currently own: X and Y, Black 2 and White 2, Black and White, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, Super Pokemon Rumble, Ranger 3, Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors. Guidebooks for Johto games, Unova games and Kalos games.

Own quite a number shinies, especially in Y thanks to Consecutive Fishing.

Own all 5 gen event legends in White 2, many came from my brother which I like to thank.

Since the Kami Trio is appearing in the anime, I hope they won't appear in any of the movies. I'm not fond of them at all, and I'd hate to have to sit through a whole movie that features those three flops Pokemon. As for the setting of the next movie: I honestly don't care where it's set as long as it's better than the Victini movie. The writers for this movie have been given an interesting cast of Pokemon to work with, and I hope they use them to their fullest potential.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Uh, no. It's all speculation, even with some evidence, we don't even have a poster for it or even a name, we have no information on the next movie yet.

Mukedeers?

It's not pretty much a given, there's Kyurem merchandise lately, doesn't mean it'll be in the movie as well, though I wouldn't mind it.

Which is a shame since France would've been a great setting for the Musketeers, in my opinion. I wouldn't mind a british or scottish setting honestly, assuming it is about the Musketeers.

Not to be rude, but we pretty much know that already.

True, but they could always mix the two together, though I still doubt it. Except for Zorua and Zoroark, there are basically no other movies that feature two Pokemon that aren't available without an event.
    Muskedeers is a fan term, anyway I wonder if we'll see any new forms of Pokemon in this movie. If we do I bet it'll be a new form of Kyurem or maybe even Keldeo maybe a form that makes it look more like the Musketeers.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Since the Kami Trio is appearing in the anime, I hope they won't appear in any of the movies. I'm not fond of them at all, and I'd hate to have to sit through a whole movie that features those three flops Pokemon. As for the setting of the next movie: I honestly don't care where it's set as long as it's better than the Victini movie. The writers for this movie have been given an interesting cast of Pokemon to work with, and I hope they use them to their fullest potential.
    It's not like anybody would be forcing you to watch the movie. You don't have to watch if you hate them so much. Common sense.

I'm hoping the next movie features the Musketeer trio. Keldeo is one of the most adorable Legendaries ever, so I'll be quite happy if he makes an appearance as well.
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/11uf3ut.gif[/IMG]

So we're mostly assuming that this movie will involve My Little Pony Keldeo, Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion, correct?.. Movie 14 involved Victini, Reshiram and Zekrom, while the Kami trio are appearing in the anime itself.

So if we are correct with our predictions, then legendary wise, that only leaves Meloetta and Genosect.. Now I think that Meloetta will probably appear in the final BW movie along with Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem. Then Genosect will get an anime plot involving the meteonite and Mewtwo.

I allways thought this would happen. As soon as they announced the legendaries for the last movie it was a given Keldeo would be next.

Also.. this is the month most or all trailers are released, meaning it's just a matter of weeks until we get the trailer, which will most likely reveal Keldeo if past previews are anything to go by.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

I swear I'm going to laugh so hard if the 2nd BW movies is about other legendaries besides Keldeo and the the 'deers.

Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast