Page 13 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    http://pokemonblackandwhite.net/?p=7146 Here you go, it also has the trailer
    I don't see the fan made poster, well it's supposed to be there, but my computer isn't picking it up, but oh well.

I wonder if we'll get "starter evolutions" or "evolution" spoilers soon.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I am curious if they'll feature Keldeo in this movie. He goes with the other 4, but they've split apart Pokemon that appeared to go together so many times it's hard to tell what the plan is anymore.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

ohh boy Kyurem looks so cool! I can't wait to see what this movie is all about and see Kyurem in full action. Favourite Gen V legendary right here.

I'm not a fan of Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion, I think they are really ugly, sloppy Pokémon that should have been sent to the scrap heap the second they were thought of. But, I am willing to give them a chance and hopefully this movie will make me excited about them, they certainly look very nice when they aren't in the only two images we have of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    Aren't the musketeers the good guys who are defending everyone from Kyurem?
    If they keep their ingame history, then they'll be the enemy of humans. And since they hate humans, that would mean Kyurem would have to be the good one or at least neutral.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Saw the trailer on filb, basicly what we expected, Kyurem is the evil one and the swordsmons will stop him.

Excited I like this trio a lot, well I like both trios this generation(Kami and this one), I hope they do give something to Kyurem and make me like that thing also, well they can make the character interesting that may make him like it, even though I seriously think aspect wise is the worst legendary ever.

People, please don't discuss fan-made posters here. It's irrelevant to the topic

Well my theory about the 'story' for the movie (after taking into consideration of the pokedex entries for the pokemons in question) is something like this,

Kyurem is for some unknown reason is about to unleash an "Ice Age" sort of effect in the near by area which would effect both the humans and pokemons. The only way to stop Kyurem would be to seek the help of the "Trio Legendary Musketeers" pokemons.

But the trio are not in any mood to help the humans (because of the things that have happened between them and the humans in the past), and believe that they are telling a lie regarding Kyurem.

Now in comes "Keldeo", who ends up befriending Ash and then helps change the views of the Trio regarding the humans, which leads to the Trio helping out to stop Kyurem for protecting both the humans and the pokemons.

I wonder if that area in the movie is the one that is inbetween Iccirus & Opelucid... I believe its called Twist Mountain? So I assume this movie would take place inbetween Gym 7 & Gym 8....
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    I wonder if that area in the movie is the one that is inbetween Iccirus & Opelucid... I believe its called Twist Mountain? So I assume this movie would take place inbetween Gym 7 & Gym 8....
    Well Twist Mountain is a mining site, so that's much like the trailer, and it would seem like that's the right kind of time-frame. Also it's between Gym 6 and 7, it's the very last part of Route 7 before Icirrus City.
    {Insert signature here}

Nah...since when do movies take place in game locations?

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Nah...since when do movies take place in game locations?
    ................................. Just so you know, it did take them 14 years to have a double-feature film.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Saw the trailer on filb, basicly what we expected, Kyurem is the evil one and the swordsmons will stop him.

Excited I like this trio a lot, well I like both trios this generation(Kami and this one), I hope they do give something to Kyurem and make me like that thing also, well they can make the character interesting that may make him like it, even though I seriously think aspect wise is the worst legendary ever.
    Well I don't think Kyurem is really "evil" people thought Giratina and Zoroark would be evil in their respective movies but they weren't. I honestly think it's just confused about something or it's just upset that others are intruding on its territory maybe it has something to do with Zekrom and Reshiram in the previous movie.
    Last edited by JD; 8th December 2011 at 11:32 AM.

Well I mean the antagonist for wtv reason he may have, not it actually being "evil", should have used antagonist instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Well I mean the antagonist for wtv reason he may have, not it actually being "evil", should have used antagonist instead.
    That sounds about right, wouldn't it kind of make more sense for the Sacred Swordsmen to be the "antagonist" though? I mean they don't like humans so I don't see why they'd be protecting them they fight to protect Pokemon to so I don't see why they'd be fighting another Pokemon. So... I actually can't see any of the Pokemon being the antagonist here unless the main villain is controlling them or something.

I think they will be brought to reason with Kyurem help, that is why I dont see them as antagonist.

Plus the way they are portrayed in the trialer doesn't seem that way to me and they are minor legendaries, not huge uber strong ones, like Kyurem/Zekrom/Reshiram.

Oh and before people come up with the game talk we had examples of that in the anime, the huge legendaries are the strongest in the anime too.

Just so you know guys, that location probably won't make it to the end result of the film.

I still hope there will be a London setting for the film and I hope Keldeo is the saviour in this film and it's well animated.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

movies don't take place in game locations. but teaser trailers sure can!

case in point, zekrom's thunderclouds rolling in over castelia city's skyline for movie 14.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip43 View Post
    That sounds about right, wouldn't it kind of make more sense for the Sacred Swordsmen to be the "antagonist" though? I mean they don't like humans so I don't see why they'd be protecting them they fight to protect Pokemon to so I don't see why they'd be fighting another Pokemon. So... I actually can't see any of the Pokemon being the antagonist here unless the main villain is controlling them or something.
    I can see the Swordsmen and Kyurem all being antagonistic. There fighting each other for whatever reason and humans are being caught in the middle

Why are all movies doing this 3D cinematic stuff, it really doesn't contribute to the movie itself, it only makes it distracting....hopefully they don't make Kyurem 3-Dimensional in the movie(they will though I bet)

But from the preview...things look interesting right from the start(except the 3D crap)...let's see if we get an awesome movie
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Why are all movies doing this 3D cinematic stuff, it really doesn't contribute to the movie itself, it only makes it distracting....hopefully they don't make Kyurem 3-Dimensional in the movie(they will though I bet).
    Zekrom was in 3D in the very first teaser trailer too. I wouldn't worry about 3D if I were you.

Yes this movie looks brilliant!

Solely for Kyurem if im being honest, I hope it gains a new forme.

The area Ash is in is really unique too, an abandoned factory?

Can't wait im looking forward to this way more than when Black Hero was announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Well my theory about the 'story' for the movie (after taking into consideration of the pokedex entries for the pokemons in question) is something like this,

Kyurem is for some unknown reason is about to unleash an "Ice Age" sort of effect in the near by area which would effect both the humans and pokemons. The only way to stop Kyurem would be to seek the help of the "Trio Legendary Musketeers" pokemons.

But the trio are not in any mood to help the humans (because of the things that have happened between them and the humans in the past), and believe that they are telling a lie regarding Kyurem.

Now in comes "Keldeo", who ends up befriending Ash and then helps change the views of the Trio regarding the humans, which leads to the Trio helping out to stop Kyurem for protecting both the humans and the pokemons.
    I like this! Now we only need a human antagonist that started this all! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Yes this movie looks brilliant!

Solely for Kyurem if im being honest, I hope it gains a new forme.

The area Ash is in is really unique too, an abandoned factory?

Can't wait im looking forward to this way more than when Black Hero was announced.
    I'm hoping the new forme appears here as well, although it would set so many comparisons to the Giratina/Shaymin-movie...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I'm hoping the new forme appears here as well, although it would set so many comparisons to the Giratina/Shaymin-movie...
    If you think about it, it also would be comparable with the Deoxys movie, as although Attack and Defense Formes were known at that time, this would be the first time Deoxys would've been shown in the anime with those Forme changes.

Seems to be a recurring pattern now that the second movie of a region has Forme changes to go with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Requiem
    Cross Country ftw.

Awesome. This means Keldeo will finally be released... hopefully. After getting Keldeo from this movie (hopefully), instead of 646/649 taunting me, it will be 647/649. :\

Also, perhaps they'll release a special Kyurem with Freeze Shock and Ice Burn. *crosses fingers*

^ My UU Team ^

VM me for Gen V battles!

My Facebook | My PokeCommunity

I do not want a human antagonist for this movie.

Page 13 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast