Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice

This certainly is interesting/

I do not think Keldeo will be in the movie though, too early for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post

Nah. Every movie apart from Spell of the Unown has revealed at least one previously unknown or uncatchable Pokemon; I see no reason why this new movie would be any different.

I think Keldeo, at the very least, is a lock.

how is it "too early" for Keledo.
    They always stagger the event releases on a year by year basis when possible (Jirachi in 03, Deoxys in 04; Manaphy in 06, Darkrai in 07, Shaymin in 08, Arceus in 09).

Considering they have two more event pokemon for the last film, I don't see why Keledo wouldn't be in this one.

Too early?

If it weren't for Victini, we'd have it being revealed in this years movie!

hmm i was hoping for melloeta but keldeo will do. i am guessing kyurem will make an appearence and maybe the rest of the muskateers will have some role in the film. (it would silly if they didnt appear but keldeo did).

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Togekiss View Post
    hmm i was hoping for melloeta but keldeo will do. i am guessing kyurem will make an appearence and maybe the rest of the muskateers will have some role in the film. (it would silly if they didnt appear but keldeo did).
    Why Meloetta? Keldeo is before that in the Pokemon list? I guess this one could be about Keldeo and the other Musketeers and maybe Kyurem as well. If not, then I guess the next one after that could be about Kyurem and Meloetta instead, if not Kyrurem there, maybe the Kami Trio then the last one could be about Genesect and possibly the Kami Trio.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post

>Second BW movie
    >Too early for Keldeo
    After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting the fandom. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.

And if I'm ever back, I'm never back for good.

Wait, too early for Keldeo?

Shaymin was the second to last Pokemon in the Sinnoh Pokedex, yet it appeared in the second DP movie with Giratina and Regigigas.. so why would the second BW movie be too early for Keldeo?

secret hope: Meloetta shows up in this, too.

Mostly because during the first release blitz I thought that she was also based on the Musketeer story and also because I think the idea of her riding Keledo is cute :3

Bet you guys anything Keldeo's gonna show up. Does anybody think we should make this thread a sticky for now?

I hope this is the film, I'm exited to see whats going to happen in movie 15. The wait it driving me crazyXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Wow this sounds brilliant.

I can see Keldeo being introduced, maybe raised and looked after by the Musketeer Trio, and possibly Kyurem appearing as the understanding beast much like Rayquaza and Giratina did.

I think Kyurem could have a much better role though imo I don't know what for, and since we've already had Reshiram and Zekrom I have my doubts, I just felt like Rayquaza's role was very cheap, Emerald gave it so much potential only for it to have that role in Movie 7.

Either way, if we did have the Musketeers, Keldeo and Kyurem it would be a very interesting movie.

I can see the Muskateers attacking cities or urban places since they do not get along with humans and Keldeo will find that what they're doing is wrong. As they continue attacking Kyurem will be woken up after a long sleep and will attack them.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

i cant see keldeo in it because it isn't even officially revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by amittal12 View Post
    They always do this; reveal an event Pokemon in the spring before its movie comes out. Victini is an aberration in being known before that point.

Quote Originally Posted by amittal12 View Post
    Arceus wasn't officially revealed until its movie.. In fact a lot of Pokemon aren't officially revealed until their movies, which is when they then become available in the game thanks to a movie related event.

I think we all expected the Musketeer Pokemon to appear in the next movie. Personally, I think they should've appeared in the 14th movie, but we got Victini, Reshiram, and Zekrom instead *shudders*. I really don't like Keldeo, but maybe my opinion of it will change once I've seen it in the movie. I hope that Meloetta also appears in this movie, but I'm not counting on it happening since "secret" Legendary Pokemon usually get movies to themselves.

Yeah the Muskedeers are pretty much a given, I'm expecting both Keldeo and Kyurem to appear in this movie as well. We should be getting at least a teaser trailer sometime soon since we usually get them around this time.

Any thoughts on where the setting might be this time?

I'm hoping for Britain, Scotland or Ireland. Given that it seems to primarily be the Musketeer quarter, Britain will probably be it.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post

I'm hoping for Britain, Scotland or Ireland. Given that it seems to primarily be the Musketeer quarter, Britain will probably be it.
    The moon.

...I wish.

Well, Sonoda (a movie higher up) tweeted that he was in Edinburgh in August. He also was in France August of last year. Telling? Masuda has just gotten back from London as well but I am pretty sure he is not very involved with the movies... though what the heck else would he be doing in London I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post

Then it should be France not Britain.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Then it should be France not Britain.
    It's never the same country twice in a row. I could see Meloetta's movie being Paris, though.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by sunyshore.com View Post
    Well, Sonoda (a movie higher up) tweeted that he was in Edinburgh in August. He also was in France August of last year. Telling? Masuda has just gotten back from London as well but I am pretty sure he is not very involved with the movies... though what the heck else would he be doing in London I wonder?
    Gen VI based in Britain, like Unova's the USA?     Spoiler:- Spoiler:

But yeah, I could well see a highland setting for this one.

Oh, and the traditional "toys with blank spots" poster is out. Featuring Kyurem, predictably enough. http://pokemonblackandwhite.net/?p=6648

Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast