Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice

Quote Originally Posted by Elice_Carol View Post
    What about the possibility of Kyurem getting it's own Origin Forme like Giratina, if it's confirmed that it's the incomplete skeleton of the original dragon?
    Wouldn't a film be warranted should that happen?
    Considering Kyurem is probably pretty likely for the 2012 movie, you might be seeing that a lot sooner than you think.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Considering Kyurem is probably pretty likely for the 2012 movie, you might be seeing that a lot sooner than you think.
    But, they couldn't show his original forme without.......did Giratina and the Sky Warrior air before Platinum's JP release or afterwards?

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

cant wait for a movie bout kyurem! i wonder what other pokemon will have something to do with him
    for this topic, if it's about those legendaries, i really like them and wonder the authors will write for them... it has to be good

Quote Originally Posted by Elice_Carol View Post
    But, they couldn't show his original forme without.......did Giratina and the Sky Warrior air before Platinum's JP release or afterwards?
    About 2 months before it came out.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Here's my predictions on what movie 15 will be.

Kyuremu and The Warrior of Justice: Kerudio

The film focuses around Kyuremu and the Musketeer quad. Kyuremu who has been frozen in a ice berg for more than a millennium wakes up after feeling the power of Zekrom and Reshiram from the previous movie. Confused by its new surroundings and suffering from amnesia Kyuremu spots the colt Pokemon Kerudio and begins to attack it out of instinct due to thinking it is trying to attack it. However Cobalon, Birijion, Terakion soon arrive to Kerudio's rescue and battle and "defeat" the confused and weakened Kyuremu. However Kyuremr launches a Glaciate at the Muskateers and blast them away separating them and freezing Kerudio. Kyuremu then out of exhaustion falls asleep again and Kerudio is left frozen in the ice berg. The movie focuses on Satoshi,Dento, and Iris finding and befriending Kerudio who they must reunite with the rest of the Muskateers. Kyuremu stumbles into the city or the area where Kerudio is and bumps into the Muskateers again. So basically Ash&Co and Kerudio must calm down Kyuremu and the Muskateers who eventually falls into the hands of the antagonist. Leaving Satoshi and Co to fight against them.(Both Kyuremu and Kerudio would debut new forms in the movie, Zekrom would also make a cameo in the movie.)

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon2 View Post
    I'll probably be stoned for this, but I don't think Kyurem will appear in this film. I think they'll save Kyurem for Movie 16, which will probably feature Meloetta. I know that some people want the Kami Trio to appear with Meloetta, but I hope that they don't since they already have a role in the anime. So yeah, these are the Pokemon that I think will be featured in Movie 15:

And for the sake of insanity, I'll list the characters that I wish were featured:

Spoiler:- Movie 15 cast wishlist:

I don't think Kyurem will be in either. Assuming the next movie is about the Musketeers, there's no need to cram in a 5th legendary and try to fit it into the story.

Wicked Witch got nothing on me

It would make sense for Kyuremu to appear though, the 3rd member of the main legendary trio almost always appears in the 2nd movie. And if we get a new game with Kyuremu as the mascot revealed in Spring it would make even more sense for Kyurem to appear.

It would make sense for Kyuremu to appear though, the 3rd member of the main legendary trio almost always appears in the 2nd movie. And if we get a new game with Kyuremu as the mascot revealed in Spring it would make even more sense for Kyurem to appear.
    I just think that Movie 15 would feel too crowded if it featured 5 Legendary Pokemon. Kyurem, Keldeo, Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion would just be fighting for screentime during the movie, which would be a total mess. That's why I think only the 4 Musketeer Pokemon should star in Movie 15; they're all connected to each other in some form anyway, so that'll make things a whole lot smoother.

Quote Originally Posted by XxEpicsxX View Post
    I don't think Kyurem will be in either. Assuming the next movie is about the Musketeers, there's no need to cram in a 5th legendary and try to fit it into the story.
    That would be awfully boring, I don't know what the Musketeers would even do if they were the only legendary's that show up in the movie since they probably wouldn't fight against each other. And if they did it would probably be just like movie 2

Celebi, Raikou, Entei and Suicune, as well as Zorua and Zoroark all did well enough in the 13th movie.. So I don't see what would be so hard about giving five legendaries decent screentime in this one.
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Celebi, Raikou, Entei and Suicune, as well as Zorua and Zoroark all did well enough in the 13th movie.. So I don't see what would be so hard about giving five legendaries decent screentime in this one.
    Except Zorua and Zoroark weren't Legendary Pokemon, and the Legendary Beasts weren't really related to Celebi, meaning that they weren't too integral to the plot and didn't receive as much screentime as a result. In the case of Movie 15, we would have four Pokemon that are related to each other in some form, so it would make sense for them to get a lot more screentime and character development than is usually permitted.

It's not that I don't see Kyurem in this movie, but if it wasn't in this I think the movie would be quite boring having only the musketeers.

I personally think Kyurem would have a terrible story input if it were in this, it deserves a movie based on itself with another legendary which unfortunately would have to be Meloetta (them two are not compatible imo).

But saying all that I wouldn't be surprised if Kyurem was in this movie, I can see them putting Kyruem in the movie for the sake of it.

Actually, I think I can see Kyurem and Genesect in the same movie, somehow or other. Better than Kyurem and Meloetta, anyway.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    Actually, I think I can see Kyurem and Genesect in the same movie, somehow or other. Better than Kyurem and Meloetta, anyway.
    That's normative.. Kyurem and Meloetta could function because Meloetta could play the calming, soothing pokemon to Kyurem's raging nature..

Genesect has everything to do with the combination of nature and technology, something Kyurem has nothing to do with. If anything, Genesect features the best with the Kami's who represent nature, while Genesect represents technology.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I don't think Genesect will appear until the very last B/W movie with a generation VI Pokemon and Jirachi. I still think that Kyurem has a very good chance of appearing though didn't it have some merchandise floating around like a month ago?

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I just think that Movie 15 would feel too crowded if it featured 5 Legendary Pokemon. Kyurem, Keldeo, Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion would just be fighting for screentime during the movie, which would be a total mess. That's why I think only the 4 Musketeer Pokemon should star in Movie 15; they're all connected to each other in some form anyway, so that'll make things a whole lot smoother.
    http://pokemonfigure.blogspot.com/20...ng-bandai.html

1. Terrakion
    2. Cobalion
    3. Virizion
    4. Kyurem
    5. ?
    6. ?

Don't in what other way I should put it, but one of the ? is obviously Keldeo, so there's no denying it, at least if you don't want to deny that this is movie merch.

I don't think Genesect will appear until the very last B/W movie with a generation VI Pokemon and Jirachi. I still think that Kyurem has a very good chance of appearing though didn't it have some merchandise floating around like a month ago?
    Mčh, Jirachi isn't doing anything for me.. Hate that I never could get one, same with Deoxys/Darkrai/Shaymin/Arceus...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

[QUOTE=Locormus;13718955]http://pokemonfigure.blogspot.com/20...ng-bandai.html

1. Terrakion
    2. Cobalion
    3. Virizion
    4. Kyurem
    5. ?
    6. ?

I wonder what the other question mark pokemon is? Prehaps a alternate form of Kyurem? (hopefully)
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and waiting for the guidebook(s).

Currently own: X and Y, Black 2 and White 2, Black and White, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, Super Pokemon Rumble, Ranger 3, Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors. Guidebooks for Johto games, Unova games and Kalos games.

Own quite a number shinies, especially in Y thanks to Consecutive Fishing.

Own all 5 gen event legends in White 2, many came from my brother which I like to thank.

I think it's possible with it being the most likely pokemon to appear on the cover of the third installment. However, as is, it's kinda too unappealing to be on the front cover (eventhough I can tell that you like it..)...

They can always troll us with another NE-Pichu..

Bet you guys anything that Keldeo's gonna be in the next movie. Everybody thought he was gonna show up last movie but that didn't happen. So that does mean Keldeo is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Power View Post
    Bet you guys anything that Keldeo's gonna be in the next movie. Everybody thought he was gonna show up last movie but that didn't happen. So that does mean Keldeo is coming.
    Um, duh?

Of course it's going to appear. We still have three Event-only Pokemon left to debut.

Here's my predictions on what movie 15 will be.

The film focuses around Kyuremu and the Musketeer quad. Kyuremu who has been frozen in a ice berg for more than a millennium wakes up after feeling the power of Zekrom and Reshiram from the previous movie. Confused by its new surroundings and suffering from amnesia Kyuremu spots the colt Pokemon Kerudio and begins to attack it out of instinct due to thinking it is trying to attack it. However Cobalon, Birijion, Terakion soon arrive to Kerudio's rescue and battle and "defeat" the confused and weakened Kyuremu. However Kyuremr launches a Glaciate at the Muskateers and blast them away separating them and freezing Kerudio. Kyuremu then out of exhaustion falls asleep again and Kerudio is left frozen in the ice berg. The movie focuses on Satoshi,Dento, and Iris finding and befriending Kerudio who they must reunite with the rest of the Muskateers. Kyuremu stumbles into the city or the area where Kerudio is and bumps into the Muskateers again. So basically Ash&Co and Kerudio must calm down Kyuremu and the Muskateers who eventually falls into the hands of the antagonist. Leaving Satoshi and Co to fight against them.(Both Kyuremu and Kerudio would debut new forms in the movie, Zekrom would also make a cameo in the movie.)
    I actually like this idea, Go Fighting legendaries and Kyurem! I would watch this if it is a real movie that is comming soon.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and waiting for the guidebook(s).

Currently own: X and Y, Black 2 and White 2, Black and White, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, Super Pokemon Rumble, Ranger 3, Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors. Guidebooks for Johto games, Unova games and Kalos games.

Own quite a number shinies, especially in Y thanks to Consecutive Fishing.

Own all 5 gen event legends in White 2, many came from my brother which I like to thank.

If Kyurem appears I hope they link it's story much like the DP trilogy with Reshiram and Zekroms appearance in MOV 14 awakening it or something etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    If Kyurem appears I hope they link it's story much like the DP trilogy with Reshiram and Zekroms appearance in MOV 14 awakening it or something etc.
    While that would be nice, wouldn't it be too repetitive if they went that route? They should avoide a new trilogy..

Actually after some thinking, this movie could solely be based on the four Musketeers.

Movie 4 was simply Celebi (event) and Suicune (trio member), I can see this being based on Keldeo (event) and Cobalion (trio member), yet the other Musketeers will appear but with a smaller role.

Us fans have just gotten too used to having a big variety of legendaries in each movie these days...

Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast