Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 1851

Thread: Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Actually after some thinking, this movie could solely be based on the four Musketeers.

    Movie 4 was simply Celebi (event) and Suicune (trio member), I can see this being based on Keldeo (event) and Cobalion (trio member), yet the other Musketeers will appear but with a smaller role.

    Us fans have just gotten too used to having a big variety of legendaries in each movie these days...
    That's because the Celebi movie was actually planned to be in the animé, with Suicune set up as special from the start (Don't Touch That 'Dile) and with the future game of Crystal in mind.

    They just converted the plot to be 'movie-worthy'.. Originally they were going to shoot for a Ho-Oh/Beasts movie if I remember correctly...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  2. #102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    That's because the Celebi movie was actually planned to be in the animé, with Suicune set up as special from the start (Don't Touch That 'Dile) and with the future game of Crystal in mind.

    They just converted the plot to be 'movie-worthy'.. Originally they were going to shoot for a Ho-Oh/Beasts movie if I remember correctly...
    Yeah that is true (and man I wish they did that back then) but still, it is a movie so there's no reason why the same kind of legendaries wouldn't star again, it seems that way at the moment.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    46

    Default

    I dont think Kyurem will be appearing in anything soon but you never know tbh :/

    Also I think the reason that people are paying more attention to Kyurem recently is because Black and White have been out all most a year now so everyone is expecting a joint game pretty soon and to be fair they should they have done it with all the other games there no reason they wont with Black and White

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Back of Bills house
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Hopefully we get a trailer soon. They are usually out at the end of November, so a few more weeks and we should have a good gist of who's going to appear (even though the trailer will probably show like one or two pokémon)


    POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In your cereal.
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Um..there are people who actually questioned the next movie being the Muskadeers? o_O

    I think the only thing that should looked at in terms of wether it'll appear in the next movie or one after is Kyurem.

    All third version mascots have appeared in the second movie of their generation. Plus all the press Kyurem's been getting lately.

    Personally I'd rather see Kyurem star alongside Meloetta, but that possibility it won't is there. Specially since I don't see any potential for an original, not done to death in the Pokemon anime story when it comes to the Muskadeers movie.
    Black FC: 4083 5723 8887

  6. #106
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    parrish,AL
    Posts
    9,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kameinu View Post

    All third version mascots have appeared in the second movie of their generation. Plus all the press Kyurem's been getting lately.
    Blastoise was not the main pokemon of Movie 2000.

    Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In your cereal.
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Blastoise was not the main pokemon of Movie 2000.
    Suicune, Rayquaza and Giratina. A pattern kept for almost a decade.
    Black FC: 4083 5723 8887

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    A Dying World
    Posts
    3,603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Blastoise was not the main pokemon of Movie 2000.
    Third version = Director's Cut, and Yellow was the Director's Cut of Gen I. Pikachu may not have been the focus Pokemon but in terms of Pokemon roles it's the protagonist of the film alongside Ash.......What am I getting at, again?

    ...

    Oh, that Kyurem'll be the main Pokemon of the Musketeer film? Fock that.


    "History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnivyBoy View Post
    I dont think Kyurem will be appearing in anything soon but you never know tbh :/

    Also I think the reason that people are paying more attention to Kyurem recently is because Black and White have been out all most a year now so everyone is expecting a joint game pretty soon and to be fair they should they have done it with all the other games there no reason they wont with Black and White
    They've been out for a lot longer then a year in Japan. A generation lasts about four, and we for the past two generations, got games at the beginning, halfway in and at three quarters in. We're nearing the two year mark.

    If the second Best Wishes movie comes in August, then I'm 95% sure that there will be a new game in September to go along with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Blastoise was not the main pokemon of Movie 2000.
    You are right. But contextually, you're wrong. He said 'appeared'.. And Blastoise did appear in Revelation Lugia, so anyway you want to turn it... You're wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elice_Carol View Post
    Third version = Director's Cut, and Yellow was the Director's Cut of Gen I. Pikachu may not have been the focus Pokemon but in terms of Pokemon roles it's the protagonist of the film alongside Ash.......What am I getting at, again?

    Oh, that Kyurem'll be the main Pokemon of the Musketeer film? Fock that.
    Lol, Yellow wasn't the 'director's cut' of Gen I.. Yellow was the quick attempt to fish in some more money since the animé did well beyond expectations. They patched it over Blue so that they could make more money before the animé would stop airing, since the animé was supposed to be an intended 1,5 year deal anyway. If they didn't do Yellow, then the franchise would just stop at Blue, which was just a 'glitchfree'er version' of the original two and didn't cash in as much, whereas with the popularity of the animé, they knew that Yellow would and that they would go out with a bang. Simple as that.

    Thankfully, they got 'the call' from above and they could continue on with producing Gold and Silver, where you could call Crystal the director's cut off.. Yellow, however much I love it, was just a means to make more money of the animé...

    And Elice, mind the language, because was that really necessary? Rayquaza was the 3rd version mascot in Destiny Deoxys, but it had a small role. Kyurem could have a similar role, where Keldeo and the Muskadeers would be the main focus and Kyurem could just be the start of the problem, only to dissappear until the third movie.. :/
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    11,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elice_Carol View Post
    Third version = Director's Cut, and Yellow was the Director's Cut of Gen I. Pikachu may not have been the focus Pokemon but in terms of Pokemon roles it's the protagonist of the film alongside Ash.......What am I getting at, again?

    ...

    Oh, that Kyurem'll be the main Pokemon of the Musketeer film? Fock that.
    You're really grasping at straws here though. Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, and Lugia were the stars of Pokemon 2000. Ash and Pikachu are just as much the stars of this movie as they were in the Lucario or Arcues movies.


    Why is this fanbase so dead set to jump all over every detail and be all "BWWWWWW PATTERNS!"

    Personally this is how I think the movies will play out in BW:

    Movie 14: Victini, Zekrom, and Reshiram
    Movie 15: Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Keldeo
    Movie 16: Meloetta, Kyurem and possibly a Hoenn legendary like Jirachi
    Movie 17: Genesect and possibly a 6th generation pokemon

    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,974

    Default

    Is this a joke? The fact that there are still 3 unavailable legends proves this gen will have a few more movies to cover them all.

    If it were being cut short we would see this promotion for all of them earlier.

  12. #112
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Not in Obamaland
    Posts
    5,867

    Default

    Nah, Meloetta won't be getting a movie, methinks. Genesect could get an epic movie about it wiping out humanity, sure, but not Meloetta.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets


    At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

    I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Considering they have two more event pokemon for the last film, I don't see why Keledo wouldn't be in this one.
    Blink, blink...

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Is this a joke? The fact that there are still 3 unavailable legends proves this gen will have a few more movies to cover them all.

    If it were being cut short we would see this promotion for all of them earlier.
    You seem to say that there will only be three movies ('two more events for the last film'), however, that would be cutting short, as most other generations had four movies each. Best Wishes has had one, and still three pokemon to debut, so four movies would be reasonable.

    But if you're saying that there will be three movies, as implied in your first post, then your second post makes no sense as that then must mean that we should see promotion for all of them earlier, which we are not seeing...

    And Thriller, you're kidding right? Event pokemon always get there movies, that's the way it goes: Mew, Deoxys, Jirachi, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Zorua/Zoroark, Celebi, Victini...

    I didn't list Celebi right after Mew, eventhough it did get its movie in Johto. That was due to a shift in plans from incorporating it from the animé, into a movie and wasn't originally intended.. But it still got its movie in Sinnoh, with an extra event even..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In your cereal.
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elice_Carol View Post
    Third version = Director's Cut, and Yellow was the Director's Cut of Gen I. Pikachu may not have been the focus Pokemon but in terms of Pokemon roles it's the protagonist of the film alongside Ash.......What am I getting at, again?

    ...
    The Kanto era shouldn't be considered when it comes to how movies where handled. There where only two, and they where starting to find their footing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elice_Carol View Post
    Oh, that Kyurem'll be the main Pokemon of the Musketeer film? Fock that.
    I honestly cannot imagine a movie centering around Kyurem. Him having a role similar to Rayquaza or Suicune.

    If he is to appear alongside the Muskadeers, it'll most likely be causing some trouble without meaning to harm anything..nothing more.

    But I'd rather have him have that role alongside Meloetta, since it'd be only two Pokemon to focus on. Not five. And he could be developed more. Because it's most likely a given that Keldeo will have a starring role similar to Shaymin and Zorua.
    Black FC: 4083 5723 8887

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elice_Carol View Post
    Third version = Director's Cut, and Yellow was the Director's Cut of Gen I. Pikachu may not have been the focus Pokemon but in terms of Pokemon roles it's the protagonist of the film alongside Ash.......What am I getting at, again?

    ...

    Oh, that Kyurem'll be the main Pokemon of the Musketeer film? Fock that.
    Kyurem is awesome, and it should be the main pokemon in the next movie.
    Last edited by Alexander18; 16th November 2011 at 11:54 PM.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and waiting for the guidebook(s).

    Currently own: X and Y, Black 2 and White 2, Black and White, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, Super Pokemon Rumble, Ranger 3, Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors. Guidebooks for Johto games, Unova games and Kalos games.

    Own quite a number shinies, especially in Y thanks to Consecutive Fishing.

    Own all 5 gen event legends in White 2, many came from my brother which I like to thank.

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    They've been out for a lot longer then a year in Japan. A generation lasts about four, and we for the past two generations, got games at the beginning, halfway in and at three quarters in. We're nearing the two year mark.

    If the second Best Wishes movie comes in August, then I'm 95% sure that there will be a new game in September to go along with it.
    :/
    You know what I when it cam out in Japan didnt even cross my mind lol

    So yer I agree with you mabye they are promoting Kyurem because its got a movie out sooner then we expected

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    Movie 16: Meloetta, Kyurem and possibly a Hoenn legendary like Jirachi
    The pattern's been that the previous region legendary appears in the last movie, this being the 17th. That's what I think anyway.

    And I wouldn't be surprised if Genesect doesn't get a movie at all. Save it for the Plasma v Rocket conclusion (if any)

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    A Dying World
    Posts
    3,603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    You're really grasping at straws here though. Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, and Lugia were the stars of Pokemon 2000. Ash and Pikachu are just as much the stars of this movie as they were in the Lucario or Arceus movies.


    Why is this fanbase so dead set to jump all over every detail and be all "BWWWWWW PATTERNS!"

    Personally this is how I think the movies will play out in BW:

    Movie 14: Victini, Zekrom, and Reshiram
    Movie 15: Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Keldeo
    Movie 16: Meloetta, Kyurem and possibly a Hoenn legendary like Jirachi
    Movie 17: Genesect and possibly a 6th generation pokemon
    >Implying that my post was serious

    Patterns are key in every single fanbase on the face of the Earth, but Pokemon's is different in that most of the time we're trolled for even thinking about such things. I definitely think that there should be two or three more films for Unova with those Pokemon in each film, but unless they portray it as canon I can't honestly see Genesect being in a film. By then, they'd have to re-establish it's ties to Team Plasma, and I don't see why they wouldn't do that in the anime when they did it for Mewtwo.

    ....Was Team Rocket mentioned in regards to Mewtwo in Red/Blue/Yellow?


    "History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elice_Carol View Post

    ....Was Team Rocket mentioned in regards to Mewtwo in Red/Blue/Yellow?
    Nope, Mewtwo is tied to Team Rocket in a number of outlets of the franchise, including the anime, but it was never linked to the Team in the games. Genesect is the first Pokemon to be explicitly linked to a regional Team by the games.

    As for what that might imply for anime and/or movie appearances, it's anyone's guess at this point.

    EDIT: My apologies for answering an off-topic question.

    Anyway, as for whether the Musketeer Quartet will appear with other legendaries or be the sole focus, I'd be OK with Kyurem appearing as well as long as the Pokemon all received decent focus. Should Unova 3 be announced by movie time, I'd expect an alternative Kyurem forme to be present in the movie. Otherwise, Kyurem (and whatever additional formes it may get) would probably be bumped to the next movie down the line.
    Last edited by Ememew; 18th November 2011 at 3:49 AM.

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ememew View Post
    Nope, Mewtwo is tied to Team Rocket in a number of outlets of the franchise, including the anime, but it was never linked to the Team in the games. Genesect is the first Pokemon to be explicitly linked to a regional Team by the games.

    As for what that might imply for anime and/or movie appearances, its anyone's guess at this point.
    Which is not the point of this thread, so I'll just point it back to the Muskedeers.

    I wonder what the story will be like. I'm sure I'll like it though as I like this set of legendaries very much. third to the legendary beasts and birds..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Deep Dark Hills of East KY
    Posts
    2,082

    Default

    It seems now that all of the evidence does now point to the Legendary Museteers since of a few things. Like the fact the next unknown event Pokemon would be the fourth member of the group for example. The place that I won't doubt that they would choose the location as Paris , France just in cause they want to get the atmosphere of the settings of the actual "The Three Musketeers " story. Though it might be till the first or second week in December till the show the teaser trailer for it and in February to confirm that Kelado is going to be the main star with the title of the film getting chanced to add Kelado in it.

    there's no Battle Frontier?!

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Dyaus Spring, Suicune's Home
    Posts
    4,784

    Default

    I honestly hope Keldeo is the star of the next film, I don't care about the rest of the legendaries being showcased in it, although it would seem fitting to me if it was Cobalion, Virizion and Terrakion.





  23. #123
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,974

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    I honestly hope Keldeo is the star of the next film, I don't care about the rest of the legendaries being showcased in it, although it would seem fitting to me if it was Cobalion, Virizion and Terrakion.
    Why would it be those 3 when they're getting their own 2-parter in BW?

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Dyaus Spring, Suicune's Home
    Posts
    4,784

    Default

    Because I want them to be in it.

    Deal with it.





  25. #125
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,974

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    Because I want them to be in it.

    Deal with it.
    If they were going to give the 3 Genies a movie, they wouldn't make a huge 2-parter about them before a movie role.

    Its the same reason Azelf/Uxie/Mesprit weren't in any of the DP movies.

Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •