Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1851

Thread: Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice

Quote Originally Posted by realarcastform View Post
    I'm thinking at this point we just have Servine at this point and or Pignite. We have no idea how fast the ending's spoilers will be up to date.
    Well this is problematic, the BW2 forum is gone so we can't speculate on those games.
    Snivy is shown to still be a Snivy in this movie unless they change the movie poster.

Well, it is definitely possible for them to change the poster, but Sinnoh has shown us, and even the ending has shown us that they don't care to giveaway spoilers at all.

They left out Pignite for the simple reason that it is not as marketable as:
    - Pikachu, Oshawott, Snivy, Scraggy
    - Axew, Emolga
    - Pansage

The only true oddity here is Stunfisk, but heck, they probably wanted at least two pokemon from each companion, and Stunfisk is quirkier then Crustle.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I wonder what other Pokemon might be showcased, last movie we had Emboar, Servine, Samurott, Sigyliph, Hydreigon and Golurk.

I'm hoping for Ferrothorn, Braviary, Mandibuzz, Volcarona and perhaps Heatmore/Durant.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    I wonder what other Pokemon might be showcased, last movie we had Emboar, Servine, Samurott, Sigyliph, Hydreigon and Golurk.
    Im not sure, it's an interesting thought, but surprisingly enough most of the 'featurable' Pokemon have already debuted in the anime and movie, it looks like Cryogonal is going to be a major Pokemon this time around, and it wouldn't surprise me if other Ice Pokemon like Beartic and Vanillite show up too.

Vanilluxe would be an interesting choice.

I'm sick of Beartic though lol.

Any thoughts on the opening battle? I wanna see an E4 battle for the short opening one, and Ash doing at least a 3 on 3 for his battle in the bebinning of the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by shac View Post
    Any thoughts on the opening battle? I wanna see an E4 battle for the short opening one, and Ash doing at least a 3 on 3 for his battle in the bebinning of the movie.
    Im really hoping for some sort of battle with Ash (prefferably a 3v3) and (in the dub) a Rival Destinies remix/extended version playing.

Hopefully the raw will have a new opening song to use then.

8. Default

Vanilluxe would be an interesting choice.

I'm sick of Beartic though lol.
    How? We've only seen the species 3 times: Vs. Iris, in the Forest of Tsunbear, and in the Don Battle.

I'm hoping for Ferrothorn, Braviary, Mandibuzz, Volcarona and perhaps Heatmore/Durant.
    Well Cryogonal is getting showcased....and maybe they might show a new one in the opening battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief
    300 ***es need a kicking. Give more teabags than Lipton. So why don't you quit your b****ing.....My trigger finger's itching.
    Not a care in the world~

Opening battles against Volcarona, Cryogonal, and Braviary would be great. Oshawott against Braviary, Pignite against Cryogonal, and Unfezant against Braviary, now that would be great matchups to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    How? We've only seen the species 3 times: Vs. Iris, in the Forest of Tsunbear, and in the Don Battle.
    Don't forget we saw ample of them in the previous movie as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed Apple View Post
    Well Cryogonal is getting showcased....and maybe they might show a new one in the opening battle.
    Yeah, but Cryogonal will probably have debuted in the animé by the time they air this movie.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Don't forget we saw ample of them in the previous movie as well.

Yeah, but Cryogonal will probably have debuted in the animé by the time they air this movie.
    Are you saying that they might reach the 7th badge before July?? :O
    300 ***es need a kicking. Give more teabags than Lipton. So why don't you quit your b****ing.....My trigger finger's itching.
    Not a care in the world~

There was a merchandise sheet months ago that implied Alomomola, Cubchoo, Golett, Karrablast and Klang would be in the movie.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    Opening battles against Volcarona, Cryogonal, and Braviary would be great. Oshawott against Braviary, Pignite against Cryogonal, and Unfezant against Braviary, now that would be great matchups to see.
    Screw Pignite, Snivy deserves this movie for getting shafted due to him last movie
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Screw Pignite, Snivy deserves this movie for getting shafted due to him last movie
    Yes Snivy deserves to be in this movie. That doesn't mean Pignite doesn't deserve to be in it too. All 3 battling plus Unfezant would be great.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Yes Snivy deserves to be in this movie. That doesn't mean Pignite doesn't deserve to be in it too. All 3 battling plus Unfezant would be great.
    Full battle would be nice, even if it's a bunch of one shotting
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Full battle would be nice, even if it's a bunch of one shotting
    Yes, that would be great too. Then Leavanny and maybe Boldore or Krokorok would be the other 2 pokemon. Depends on who they'd face though.

Yes, that would be great too. Then Leavanny and maybe Boldore or Krokorok would be the other 2 pokemon. Depends on who they'd face though.
    I'll take Boldore for 300 Alex

I REALLY doubt that there is gonna be a full battle in the opening of this movie. Would I like for one?? Hell ****ing yea!! But at best, I see 3 on 3 taking place.
    Not a care in the world~

Well there was a full battle in movie three so it's possible and I would definitely welcome it.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I'm putting my hopes and dreams it's Leavanny/Swadloon in this movie. Enough about Scraggy.

I gotta wonder though, are any of Ash's Pokemon gonna get an appearance outside the opening and ending, seeing as that normally happens in the second movie of series?

Yeah, it'd be nice to have a full battle in the beggining of the movie.

I gotta wonder though, are any of Ash's Pokemon gonna get an appearance outside the opening and ending, seeing as that normally happens in the second movie of series?
    I think we can see, at least, one of them during the movie. But its appearence is most likely to be short.

I miss how the first movie actually allowed Ash to use all his Pokemon except Pidgeotto, because that's how all the movies should be

If the story actually involves an epic battle against Kyurem like the previews imply, wouldn't it be absurd if at least a majority of the main cast's Pokémon aren't used?

Considering Cilan and Iris only have three Pokémon each, Stunfisk, Crustle, Excadrill and Emolga probably have the best shot at appearing. The starters - including Pignite - would likely be second most possible along with Scraggy, and finally the least likely would be the reserves: Unfezant, Leavanny, Boldore and Krokorok.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Phoenix View Post
    Yeah, it'd be nice to have a full battle in the beggining of the movie.
    I think we can see, at least, one of them during the movie. But its appearence is most likely to be short.
    It would be nice If they could get as many Pokemon into the main scenes of the movie as possible. Hopefully the main battles, all of their Pokemon on hand will be out, and not just a few of them.

Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast