Page 53 of 75 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1851

Thread: Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip43 View Post
    Like Sunyshore said they all have the same plot.. it's always the same thing with an event Pokemon and a bigger legendary it's never going to change. And I beg to differ about Keldeo being the star who's the one getting two upcoming games and two new forms? If anything they are both the star of this movie Kyurem's new forms will obviously make it have a bigger focus though.

I just don't like the idea of any Pokemon being evil in any movie can't they save that for Genesect?
    Honestly I don't mind if it is or not, but it would just be interesting if it was evil till the end
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    When is there ever a good reason to kill? I know that means nothing
    If two guys are destroying, and not just breaking stuff apart, but literally dissolving the very fundamental basis of your world, then heck, why not kill them???

When your world is literally falling apart, you're not going to go up and start to ask if they can tone it down a bit.

Honestly I don't mind if it is or not, but it would just be interesting if it was evil till the end
    Like hell yes! I want this movie to last until we get vealdinner served in the cinemas!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip43 View Post
    Like Sunyshore said they all have the same plot.. it's always the same thing with an event Pokemon and a bigger legendary it's never going to change.
    Really now?

1: True enough, Mew and Mewtwo.
    2: 4 'big' legendaries with none being event-exclusive, similar plot to the first.
    3: Entei by itself. Completely different plot in terms of scope and detail.
    4: An event (Celebi) with a member of a trio (Suicune) having a small role; another plot with no similarities to the previous ones.
    5: Latios and Latias, no events. Simplistic plot.
    6: One event - Jirachi - with a 'big' Legendary mentioned that never actually appears. Plot driven more by human characters instead of Pokémon.
    7: One event and one 'big' Legendary, but the only part of the plot similar to the previous ones involved a human character.
    8: Only one Legendary at all - an event - with a plot driven entirely by an ordinary Pokémon and humans.
    9: One event and a 'big' Legendary in the movie so briefly that it may as well have not existed. Derivative plot mashing up details of 4, 5 and 6 with no original content.
    10: 3 'big' Legendaries, one an event. Simple but relatively original plot.
    11: One event and one 'big' Legendary. Main plot driven by a human with some similarities to 6, mostly original parallel plot driven by said event Pokémon.
    12: 4 'big' Legendaries, one an event. Original plot that ties into the previous two.
    13: One event, and a Legendary Trio with little to no bearing on the plot at all. Original main plot driven by a human and two ordinary Pokémon along with the event.
    14: One event that doesn't count as a movie event because it had already been distributed, two 'big' Legendaries. Fairly original plot, but with elements of 11 and 12.
    15: One event, a trio and one 'big' Legendary. Plot mostly unknown.

While there is a distinct common factor in the distribution of Pokémon in the movies, it is incorrect to say that this is always the case. 2 and 3 had no event Pokémon, 5 had no events or 'big' Legendaries, the 'big' Legendary of 6 was a fake, 8's event Pokémon was only involved in parts of the story, and 14 didn't even truly have an event-exclusive Pokémon because Victini was already available. It was actually the move V-Create that was the event, not Victini.

It's also erroneous to say they all have the same plot, because as you can see above, while elements are shared, many of them actually do have distinctive plots. What you're looking for is similar themes, not plots, which is true. On both accounts, the most unoriginal movie is Manaphy's, whose villain is a carbon copy of 4's, villain's plan is almost identical to 4 and 5 combined (stealing a treasure to gain power) and whose plot structure and story drivers are all copied directly from 6.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Will we see Kyurem switch from the dark to the light side? Or will he remain in a permanent form of 'čhh?'-grey?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    While there is a distinct common factor in the distribution of Pokémon in the movies, it is incorrect to say that this is always the case. 2 and 3 had no event Pokémon, 5 had no events or 'big' Legendaries, the 'big' Legendary of 6 was a fake, 8's event Pokémon was only involved in parts of the story, and 14 didn't even truly have an event-exclusive Pokémon because Victini was already available. It was actually the move V-Create that was the event, not Victini.
    Movie events debuted with movie 6, actually, while the secondary movie event (which could be downloaded in theaters) debuted with movie 10. Movie 1 and 4 may have starred event-only Pokemon, but the movies had no connection to any such events, and both Pokemon had been both revealed and had multiple distributions long before their movie appearances.

I wonder if Team Rocket will appear in the movie, seen how less they are appearing in the anime!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    I wonder if Team Rocket will appear in the movie, seen how less they are appearing in the anime!!!!
    they will most likely try and capture pikachu, but somehow fall of a massive building landing in some weird thing that floats then off to the sea.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Will we see Kyurem switch from the dark to the light side? Or will he remain in a permanent form of 'čhh?'-grey?
    Havent you seen the preveiw?

All three.
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

Quote Originally Posted by 3D992 View Post
    Havent you seen the preveiw?

All three.
    I think you interpreted that wrongly.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    I think you interpreted that wrongly.
    Yeah, but I probably should've rephrased that into:

"Will we see Kyurem switch from the dark to the light side? Or will he remain in a permanent form of 'čhhpisode I-III'-grey?"

"Will we see Kyurem switch from the dark to the light side? Or will he remain in a permanent form of 'čhhpisode I-III'-grey?"
    I think we might see like two hunters trying to steal Kyurem for each one of them, and one has an object that makes it Black and the other White. maybe, thats what i would like

I have a feeling there's another big surprise in store for us with this movie, namely a possible new form for Keldeo.

Consider the following:

1) We still know relatively little about this movie's actual plot, and the site right now reflects this. The revelation of a new Keldeo form could serve as the catalyst for another site overhaul, including the movie's guest characters, which seem to be being withheld right now.

2) The movie event Keldeo unlocks something in BW2, but what that is was specifically omitted, thus making it obvious that whatever it is does not exist in BW and is worth concealing for now. These things would be true of a hypothetical Keldeo form.

3) The title of the movie is Kyurem VS. the Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo, but right now, Keldeo's role in the movie is almost completely unknown, while we know at least a bit about the other Swordsmen and Kyurem. If Keldeo has a new form that is vital to the plot, could that be why we don't know its role yet?

4) The theming of Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion and Keldeo around The Three Musketeers, primarily their motto - all for one and one for all. If my theory is right, the new form would be created by Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion (the 'all') giving their power to Keldeo (the 'one'), and the new form Keldeo with the powers of the entire team then uses those powers to defeat Kyurem and save the others, thus, all for one and one for all. This would also represent the 'graduation' of Keldeo from the trio's apprentice to their leader. The idea of Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion combining their powers is hinted at on the first movie poster, which shows the three crossing swords in front of Kyurem.
    Last edited by The Great Butler; 20th March 2012 at 1:07 AM.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

2) The movie event Keldeo unlocks something in BW2, but what that is was specifically omitted, thus making it obvious that whatever it is does not exist in BW and is worth concealing for now. These things would be true of a hypothetical Keldeo form.
    //Theory// It unlocks whatever is in Challenger Cave. I always thought Keldeo or something could be found there....I just wonder...would that "mystery" be in the movie?
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

namely a possible new form for Keldeo.
    Probably not gonna happen. That table in BW that lists Pokemon with alternate forms has Kyurem, but not Keldeo.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

I'm interested to see just what Kyurem's new forms can really do...
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

The Star wars reference is strong in this one. (or I might just be looking into it to deep lolz)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief
    300 ***es need a kicking. Give more teabags than Lipton. So why don't you quit your b****ing.....My trigger finger's itching.
    Not a care in the world~

I don't see a new form for Keldeo.

I mean, the movie is already working with five legendaries, besides Melloetta who has its own short. Also, there's the reveal of both Keldeo and Meloetta and two forms of Kyurem. I think it'd be too much stuff to promote in a single movie.

From the looks of both previews... I don't think the 3 musketeers aren't gonna appear as much as Keldeo and Kyurem, which sucks in it's own right. I like all of them, so I had hoped it be like the 2nd movie (with equalish screentime)
    Last edited by Joltik-Kid; 20th March 2012 at 4:31 PM.

From the looks of both previews... I don't think the 3 musketeers aren't gonna appear as much as Keldeo and Kyurem, which sucks in it's own right. I like all of them, so I had hoped it be like the 2nd movie (with equalish screentime)
    The 3 Muskateers may appear for a lot of screentime, but likely you're right that Keldeo and Ky will get the most of it in comparison.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

So exited for this movie
    Wassup

The summary on the official site talks about how Satoshi encounters Keldeo and is then attacked by Kyurem, and describe the movie itself as this crazy escape to protect Keldeo against Kyurem's attacks, with no mention of the three other swordsmen playing any role at all... so yeah, those two Pokemon are going to be the focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    The summary on the official site talks about how Satoshi encounters Keldeo and is then attacked by Kyurem, and describe the movie itself as this crazy escape to protect Keldeo against Kyurem's attacks, with no mention of the three other swordsmen playing any role at all... so yeah, those two Pokemon are going to be the focus.
    Figures as much, that's not a bad thing, but it still would have been cool to see them more in action...oh well. So I suspect they come in around towards halfway through the movie/near the end

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    //Theory// It unlocks whatever is in Challenger Cave. I always thought Keldeo or something could be found there....I just wonder...would that "mystery" be in the movie?
    Challenger's cave is just a cave with a few strong trainers.. I don't see what else should be in it.. Yes, there's pool of water, but the musketeers are already linked to the Icirrus Moors...

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Uhm.. Didn't we get a summary stating that the three other swordsmen had fought Kyurem in the past and that they are now coming back to do so again? That's a pretty big role you know.. Sure, Keldeo and Kyurem are going to get the most focus, but it is not as if the others aren't going to be playing a role, based on one of the summaries we've gotten. Even if it is from the official site.

Challenger's cave is just a cave with a few strong trainers.. I don't see what else should be in it.. Yes, there's pool of water, but the musketeers are already linked to the Icirrus Moors...
    Pokemaniac is talking about the Ace Trainer in the games who when spoken to will tell you how there is a story that states that a legendary Pokémon is said to live in the cave, this legendary Pokémon was training its student Pokémon.

It's a mystery since no legendary Pokemon has any proper relation their although it makes sense that The Musketeers were teaching Keldeo.

Why's Kyurem after Keldeo though?... Interesting.

Page 53 of 75 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast