Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Four Seasons of Sawsbuck (715)

@dman,

If you don't like it then why are you still here arguing with people. Some people actually enjoyed the episode. If you don't like it then there is no need for you to have a b!tch fit about it. Just move on. And if you sit there and cry about how every episode isn't action packed, don't watch pokemon anymore. Simple as that

kthxbai

On a better note episode looks good, winter sawsbuck looks cool
    Alex 3368-2044-7466 3DS friend code

Quote Originally Posted by Elice_Carol View Post
    Odd, I thought it aired at 11:00 last week.
    It was. Japan doesn't have summer and winter time.

Did the episode air earlier? Focking hell!
    It aired normal, time, which for me, is about 8:34/35.

Anyway, who the hell cares if Ash's Pokemon weren't used. Question, do Ash's Pokemon, besides Pikachu, need to be shown/battle in every single episode. And even when some do, there are still complaints.

I feel as if we can't ever win. *Sighs*

Anyway, this was just an episode based around Ash and Robert trying to find the Sawsbuck place and it was also sort of focused on that Summer Deerling. Besides Tranquill, I don't think any of the Pokemon should have been used. Anyway, like I said, it was a nice episode in my opinion.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

This episode was amazing. Would have been better if they'd shown Dento and Iris more though, nya~

I swear...I think the Amoongus toxins made them hallucinate at the end. That explains everything.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    Clocks went back an hour last weekend, so that's possibly why.
    *put back the clocks last weekend*

Okay, now I'm confused. Will I just get up at ten every other Thursday?

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

*put back the clocks last weekend*

Okay, now I'm confused. Will I just get up at ten every other Thursday?
    Yes. Japan doesn't have summer and winter time, so now (as of last weekend) we're nine hours behind, instead of eight.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    Oh, I see. There's still plenty of time for Autumn and Winter Deerling to appear, anyway.

Was an explanation given for how all forms of Sawsbuck could be present at the same time?
    Because one evolved in Winter, one in Summer and so on, I'd expect that the Anime will have it so that Deerling change colour during the seasons but Sawsbuck don't (ie they just stick with how they looked when they evolved)
    White Friend Code:
    Mathew 4555 9581 5224

Only seen pictures so far. But it looks like an enjoyable episode.

Nice to see past Pokemon even if they are only photos, better then nothing.

Looks like Cilan is doing his thing in the episode, what with the fancy backgrounds, and expression of "I'm better then you", and Iris being annoyed. Can't wait for that scene.

The character of the day seems pretty cool.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Swoobat is painful to look at and I hope I will never hear it's barbaric battle cry again.

WHY DOES IT EXIST, WHY DID SUGUMORI CREATE SUCH AN ABOMINATION?

Quote Originally Posted by WaffleCopter View Post
    @dman,

If you don't like it then why are you still here arguing with people. Some people actually enjoyed the episode. If you don't like it then there is no need for you to have a b!tch fit about it. Just move on. And if you sit there and cry about how every episode isn't action packed, don't watch pokemon anymore. Simple as that

kthxbai
    I have a better idea, people can just leave me alone instead of acting like a jerk to me (and trust me I'm sugar-coating it when I say that).

And who said I wanted it to be action packed. All I want is fairness to Ash's other Pokemon.

You know I hope we never actually do see Swadloon ever again, because when 6th gen rolls around and Ash's Unova are dumped as usual, at least I'll be right then. And I expect to see apologies then.

Honestly people it's very simple; I don't care that you hate Ash's Pokemon it's obvious, if you're just going to be jerks instead of discussing my opinion nicely, then leave me alone. Just kindly leave me the hell alone. Simple as.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Gee, this episode was a waist of time. This all is starting to feel like Johto because the writers do get oppurtunities to show all of Ash's Pokemon but they aren't doing that. I think they want to give the starters equal time among themselves then the other Pokemon. Not like Johto when Totodile was ignored, Chikorita was the attention and Cyndquil was the muscule only when needed.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I have a better idea, people can just leave me alone instead of acting like a jerk to me (and trust me I'm sugar-coating it when I say that).

And who said I wanted it to be action packed. All I want is fairness to Ash's other Pokemon.

You know I hope we never actually do see Swadloon ever again, because when 6th gen rolls around and Ash's Unova are dumped as usual, at least I'll be right then. And I expect to see apologies then.

Honestly people it's very simple; I don't care that you hate Ash's Pokemon it's obvious, if you're just going to be jerks instead of discussing my opinion nicely, then leave me alone. Just kindly leave me the hell alone. Simple as.
    I hope this dosen't come across as rude or anything, but I don't think anyone hates ash's pokemon or anything, I'm pretty sure people just kind of accept that we'll see them when we see them, and there's not too much point in fretting about it.

Maybe it's stepping out of line to say this, but maybe if you lowered your expectations and just kind of go with the ride of the show, you wouldn't feel so worked up, and you wouldn't feel like everyone is attacking you. No piece of entertainment should be worth this much stress am I right?

quick sum up: just go with the flow boyo, you'll be happy you did. :P

What you don't understand that your constant negativity is getting on everyone's nerves. You do have a right on your own opinion but at the same time, others have the same right to tell you to STFU and leave them alone and discuss something else but Ash's Pokémon not appearing yet again. When have we ever heard a positive comment about BW from you? I know you're disappointed but you need to understand that specific people (such as myself) are not amused nor thrilled by your outbreaks of negativity about BW.

You just come across as a hater who hates BW and your posts suggest nothing other than that. So no, why should the fandom leave you alone when we have our right to complain about other users as well just like you do every freaking time about BW?

Your constant negativity is ruining everything.

Quote Originally Posted by ben_pokemon View Post
    You do have a right on your own opinion but at the same time, others have the same right to tell you to STFU and leave them alone and discuss something else but Ash's Pokémon not appearing yet again.
    Telling me to STFU or telling me to stop being negtive ned, or telling me to do something or what I am, HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS EPISODE NOR ANY EPISODE FOR THAT MATTER. Keep that in mind the next time you decide to be rude to me.

When have we ever heard a positive comment about BW from you?
    This episode specifically:

And ignoring the idiotic usage of Swadloon (come on writers, Sewaddle would've made far more sense), the episode was passable. I personally don't like this episode, but I'm not going to be say it was a horrible episode.

Or instead of a stupid opening with Ash trying to tickle Pikachu to death (I don't care how cute it was)
    As for other episodes, there's the subway team rocket episodes. And prior to the Don Battle, I liked a lot of episodes, though at the time I didn't post reviews here constantly (there's quite a few episodes I missed). But on Bulbagarden my reviews of episodes are usually positive of the ones I missed here.

You just come across as a hater who hates BW and your posts suggest nothing other than that. So no, why should the fandom leave you alone when we have our right to complain about other users as well just like you do every freaking time about BW?
    Complaining about a user =/= complaining about an episode and the show's format, and as far I can tell it is wholly off topic to complain about a user.

Your constant negativity is ruining everything.
    I don't see how, I don't force people to read my posts. I'm not stopping people putting me on their ignore list. Etc, etc, etc.

Again if people aren't going to attack my opinion and only my opinion leave me alone. Insulting me or tell me to STFU is attacking me personally not my opinion.

And no saying my opinion is too negative isn't really "attacking" my opinion. Attacking my opinion is a lot like what Serebii and Pepsi Plunge did. And Somorio wasn't rude at all.

But something like

If you don't like it then there is no need for you to have a b!tch fit about it.
    Saying that I'm having a B!tch fit sounds more like attacking me personally rather than attacking my opinion or what I say.

And it's as simple as I care about Ash's Pokemon. We haven't seen Swadloon in 16 episodes, GOD KNOWS WHEN IT WILL EVER SHOW UP. And it sucks majorly for me.

I'm sorry that I can't be a robot who would rather insult a user than find faults with the show. I can't be like that. When I find something wrong with the only thing that I care about in this life, I just can't sit idly by and accept it.

And for your information because of people attacking me before I didn't post opinions on the Subway episode nor the Maractus episode.

I slipped on the Alder episode, but at least I did find things I liked there. Just like this episode. If this episode was a one off thing, I'm sure it could be considered a very good episode. But it just had to unfortunately fall in after the Duosion/Beheeyem episode and the Alder episode. Then again it's not like it would've been much better.

Although maybe if the writers would actually use Ash's Pokemon in the first place, maybe the only episodes I would've complained about is Pikachu being used in the Club Battle, and the horrible quality battles (trust me a 30 second battle, or a 1 minute and a half is not a good battle). But hey I found the Scrafty episode decent, even if I didn't believe Meowth being fired. And I also found the Cubchoo episode decent as well and also the Subway Battle episodes.

So NO, I don't hate every episode.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Why are people okay with Ash not using his Pokemon.
    I'll just step in to say I'm also one of those people who enjoys an episode without pokemon once in a while. There might not be an answer to why people "are okay" (a.k.a. enjoy) with that. This isn't like some puzzle that can be solved with enough answers. I'm sorry that Pokemon episodes are not one-size-fits-all and today it just didn't happen to be aimed toward folks whose enjoyment of an episode is measured by the number of battles.

http://youtu.be/Wjai_SUlAwc?t=1m51s
    Last edited by Honah; 3rd November 2011 at 10:35 PM.

3DS FC: 3394-3551-2987

Woah, woah, woah. You were cryin how ash didn't have a battle. I'm pretty sure that counts as action. Also, you sit there and say no one respects your post? Kid, please. Go look at your post and tell me you respected any of them. This thread has a reason, and that's to discuss the episode. Not cry how he didn't use his pokemon. Atleast he didn't have oshawatt come out. Sorry the writers are writing for kids, not teens/adults who expect the most complicated episodes ever. My little brother liked this episode, and that's what their tryin to do.

No ones attacking you, people are just sick of your attitude on every little thing
    Alex 3368-2044-7466 3DS friend code

Telling me to STFU or telling me to stop being negtive ned, or telling me to do something or what I am, HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS EPISODE NOR ANY EPISODE FOR THAT MATTER. Keep that in mind the next time you decide to be rude to me.
    You telling people to leave you alone also has nothing to do with this episode. Also, I did not tell you to STFU, read my post again.

Complaining about a user =/= complaining about an episode and the show's format, and as far I can tell it is wholly off topic to complain about a user.
    I'm merely letting you know why some users are against you, thank you very much.

I don't see how, I don't force people to read my posts. I'm not stopping people putting me on their ignore list. Etc, etc, etc.
    It's sad that we even have to put someone on an ignore list. :/

Again if people aren't going to attack my opinion and only my opinion leave me alone. Insulting me or tell me to STFU is attacking me personally not my opinion.
    I didn't insult you, I pointed out your behavior. I didn't tell you to STFU either. My original words were "others have the same right to tell you to STFU" so please don't put words in my mouth. Don't start twisting things around, please.

But something like saying that I'm having a B!tch fit sounds more like attacking me personally rather than attacking my opinion or what I say.
    I did not every say that, why are you bringing that up?

And it's as simple as I care about Ash's Pokemon. We haven't seen Swadloon in 16 episodes, GOD KNOWS WHEN IT WILL EVER SHOW UP. And it sucks majorly for me.
    Oh gosh, it's like they're still advertising the starters for BW games! Oh wait a minute - they are. -_-

I'm sorry that I can't be a robot who would rather insult a user than find faults with the show. I can't be like that. When I find something wrong with the only thing that I care about in this life, I just can't sit idly by and accept it.
    Stop insinuating that I insulted you. Your opinion is free - all I was saying was telling you why people have something against you. That isn't too hard to understand now, is it? Some people try to make the forums at least a little bit more bearable for others, you know?

So NO, I don't hate every episode.
    Wow, good to know.

I'm pretty sure you're aware (and we all are) that Ash is pretty much going to use his Unova team only in the next league which means that each of his Pokémon is going to get at least some bare minimum of screentime. But since they're in a state of development that there is no way they can fight in the league like that, that most naturally means they'll be develop along the way as they'll gradually get more screentime. It's a simple logic and the starters are just being used to advertise BW games.

I've been totally looking forward to a deerling episode, and finally there is one! Wasn't deerling the first Pokemon that Ash threw a pokeball at in Unova? I don't understand Japanese so I can only tell what's happening in the images. In the screenshots I saw, I saw the photographer guy putting his hand on the same part on his chest in at least two parts in the episode: when he got paralyzed, and when he got healed. Does he also have medical issues?

3DS FC: 3394-3551-2987

It doesn't matter that no other Pokemon showed up.

We've seen them all year around for 50+ episodes, why the hell does one filler episode without them make people rage?

This episode seems like a great way of focusing purely on Ash's overall character and the COTD.

I really like how Ash scratched Pikachu at the beginning, I loved that moment! Not to mention Iris developing a fear on Dento's sommelier obsession. lol

Haven't watched it, but it looks like a sweet episode. I like the final episode photo, with his grandpa's photo and his misty photo. Kind of a heartwarming moment (although he could have Photoshopped it to be more visible.) I was having some Prisoner of Azkhaban vibes at the pond part.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I loved how everyone got all upset because they thought Swoobat used attract, when it was Charm.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Did they get the title of this episode wrong? I thought it was "People Walking Around, the Episode! Ash and Robert!!"

There doesn't have to be battles or high action every episode, but this one really did come off as nothing more than a bunch of random events chained together for no real reason. I'm just glad they kept Cilan's latest nonsense to the beginning and end only.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

No idea when i'll get to see this, but it seems like a nice one.

We've only really seen one so far and that didn't really do much, so maybe the others might.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Did they get the title of this episode wrong? I thought it was "People Walking Around, the Episode! Ash and Robert!!"

There doesn't have to be battles or high action every episode, but this one really did come off as nothing more than a bunch of random events chained together for no real reason. I'm just glad they kept Cilan's latest nonsense to the beginning and end only.
    The four seasonal Sawsbuck DID line up, though, so maybe this episode was right about something?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast