Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Four Seasons of Sawsbuck (715)

I don't know about the episode being a random series of events that make no sense. It made sense to me. You have a character with an objective at the beginning: a guy who wants to follow his grandfather's footsteps and take a photo of all of the sawsbuck forms together. He discovered something that was even more important than a photograph, since he seems to be fine with what he ended up with at the end. It became more of a memento since he had it framed anyway, which I thought was touching.

Or maybe I'm biased because I had to write a story once and at the end some guy had a crappy cell phone photo framed of his cat because it was the only one he had.

During the mission a bunch of complications arose. They were a series of events that help set up: a missed opportunity on account of being sick and the weather conditions. The whole episode served to point out that this place was wild and dangerous, those poison things were everywhere, and those sewaddle have a very unfriendly expression and are sneaky-looking. If he had got his perfect photograph, would the outcome have been the same? Would Robert have had a chance to realize what he did in the end? I'm not trying to answer that, but it's totally open for discussion.

If Cilan and Iris had come along, there probably would have been no convenient way to point out that there was a time discrepancy. I wonder why there had to be a time difference, maybe so Robert's sanity could be challenged, compounded by his crappy photograph that he's claiming is the real thing. At least Ash shares his insanity which makes it awesome, and probably comforting. I'm glad they got separated, because whenever Iris and Cilan come along on these types of reality-called-into-question adventures they only argue. That's been pretty well-established.
    Last edited by Honah; 4th November 2011 at 12:54 AM.

3DS FC: 3394-3551-2987

This was obviously an episode to boost Ash's personality development by being by himself with someone. It's good to catch a break and let one do for themselves an episode or two. It shows if they can grow. Screw the Pokemon! If no one but Oshawott and Pikachu is going to hog the screen doing nothing in a filler than I rather none appear.

My ideal battle ever!

I completely agree with dman on this one.. It would've been great to actually see some team Pokemon do something in this episode, even if it was nothing important.

Tranquill assisting Swoobat with the scouting, or Roggenrola being used for its listening skills.. Swadloon having a battle? Heck even just a group picnic at the beginning of the episode would've been nice, where Ash could've still quite happily been tickling Pikachu..

Episodes without any team Pokemon in them are usually my least favourite..

I ship AshxRobert now XDD

Lol I really liked this ep Robert was surely a very interesting COTD , anyone else was reminded of that Baltoy ep from Hoenn during this ep?

Quote Originally Posted by Piplup740811 View Post
    I ship AshxRobert now XDD

Lol I really liked this ep Robert was surely a very interesting COTD , anyone else was reminded of that Baltoy ep from Hoenn during this ep?
    100% agreed XD

...I wasn't. This reminded me of Pokemon 4Ever actually xD Remember? It like had the Lake of Life and everything XDD I kept getting movie vibes, but my brain kept screaming "FILLER" but I was all "NOOO this is an emotional episode" xDDD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

This was a nice episode...It was nice for that boy...What's his name? Robato? Roberto? Let's just call him robert. Anyways, I liked the cute little green deerlings in this episode...And I think it was nice how he got to take that snapshot of the four different seasons of Sawsbuck....

However, my favorite part of the episode...was after Robert got poisoned, that one Sawsbuck and Deerling let Ash and Robert to that little pond...Then the pond glew in a golden yellow light...Then they played an updated version of "Wrapped Up in Light" from the 4th Pokemon movie Pokemon 4ever...I love that song it just made the scene even better...and more emotional...

Would've been nice to see a bit more Iris and Cilan in the episode they were kinda absent...But still nice episode...

Comments on the episode
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I thought it was nice & charming. The ending kind of reminded me of some of the episodes from the original series, such as "Mystery at the Lighthouse" or the episode with the Crystal Onix. Though not as exciting as I hoped, sometimes the fillers are enjoyable because they're little pauses from the main plot that could lead to good character development if done right

Comments on Dman_Dustin's comments
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    While Dman does make a point about a lack of Ash's reserves being seen, I think everyone else is right about him taking it too far by complaining about how every episode doesn't show them

Dman, I completely agree with you about them showing Swadloon, Tranquil, & Roggenrola, but they can't be thrown in there & mess up the episode's flow & main focus. For example, in this episode they could've used Roggenrola's hearing to track down the Deerling, or have Tranquil help Swoobat, but the writers try to make the plot of the episodes the most important factor for each episode, even the fillers, & they only have so much screen time. Each episode is like a work of art & this one was more like a simplistic piece, if they add too many elements to it, it'll have poor composition & loose it's simplicity. Not to mention that Ash does not always think of the most logical ways to use his pokemon outside of a battle without people like Brock or Cilan giving him suggestions. Though I'm aware there have been acceptions like when he used Muk to guide him & Tracey through the sewers to find Misty

As far as not having the episode with Ash & Pikachu in a battle or having a life threatening situation, I think the episode works better without it because the whole plot of the story is more peaceful & not that action packed. Even for a show based around a game with creatures battling, they need a break from fighting once in a while

I'm not sure if you said it, but I do remember someone mention having the scene with Ash playing with Pikachu in a picnic or something with his other pokemon out (sorry if I unintentionally put words in your mouth). I think it works better in a pokemon center without any of Ash's other pokemon because it keeps the focus on Ash and Pikachu, who have been the main focus of the entire series before even Caterpie was introduced. Along with that, if any of Ash's other pokemon were out when this was happening, they would either feel jealous of Pikachu or left out and want Ash to do the same thing to them, especially Oshawott, which takes more time out of the episode

Also, don't forget that this the first time Ash has had his pokemon on rotation so it's pretty much trial & error for the writers with each episode

And as for people "insulting you," I think it's more so because you constantly criticize the reserves' lack of screen time in every episode discussion

I'm sorry if I upset you & you can criticize me if you want, but I just wanted to get my point across & let you know that there are some things that I do agree with you
    Last edited by Mr.Munchlax; 4th November 2011 at 6:28 AM.

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Hearing from Cheren that Team Flare has attacked the Aspertia Academy and blew up the school to try to get me to leave Kalos
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

I hate episodes that give CotDs or PotDs character development. They tend to ignore the main cast and their pokemon and that's just what this episode did. We're never going to see these characters again, why should I care if this bland Robert person had a happy ending?

This was horrible

I did not care for it.
    Last edited by thunderblade12; 4th November 2011 at 8:08 AM.

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

I loved this episode, the begining was so cute. Weird moment, how can time not go by when we saw it was nightime at some point, either Dento's gone insane or the fans did =/
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I loved this episode, the begining was so cute. Weird moment, how can time not go by when we saw it was nightime at some point, either Dento's gone insane or the fans did =/
    The beginning was nice and something that we don't see enough in Pokemon ^^ It could be either one. Dento's already crazy and I think we all are too for watching him XD

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    I hate episodes that give CotDs or PotDs character development. They tend to ignore the main cast and their pokemon and that's just what this episode did. We're never going to see these characters again, why should I care if this bland Robert person had a happy ending?

This was horrible

I did not care for it.
    What? I don't think an episode like this is a bad thing. Just like when Iris was with Emonga and Axew alone, other characters need that alone time once in a while. It brings out their individuality.

My ideal battle ever!

This was horrible

I did not care for it.
    Just like how we can never be moved by strangers we just met and will never meet again. No, stuff like that never happens in real life.

And we don't act any different around strangers than we do around our friends anyway so this was in no way an opportunity for someone like Ash to express normally-hidden parts of his character either. Not that Ash has much personality, he's rather bland: he loves to battle and believes in his pokemon, the character's subtext for every single pokemon episode and movie ever.

Though he's usually the one in danger, it's nice to get to see what he does when someone else is in peril for once (Robert! Wake up! Wake up! I know you're barely hanging on, but you're missing the Pokemon! Lol Ash). I like these Character of the Day episodes because the COTD has a whole lot more room to grow since they're not important to the series' continuation.
    Last edited by Honah; 5th November 2011 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elice_Carol View Post
    Swoobat is painful to look at and I hope I will never hear it's barbaric battle cry again.

WHY DOES IT EXIST, WHY DID SUGUMORI CREATE SUCH AN ABOMINATION?
    Shush, it's voice was cute and Swoobat is an awesome Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Gee, this episode was a waist of time. This all is starting to feel like Johto because the writers do get oppurtunities to show all of Ash's Pokemon but they aren't doing that. I think they want to give the starters equal time among themselves then the other Pokemon. Not like Johto when Totodile was ignored, Chikorita was the attention and Cyndquil was the muscule only when needed.
    The starters are always shown off more, that's how it is. Plus, they're more marketable.

The groups Pokemon don't have to show up in every freaking episode. None of them were needed here, Swoobat was enough and it made sense for Robert to have a flying type, considering what he wanted to do.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    I loved how everyone got all upset because they thought Swoobat used attract, when it was Charm.
    Easy mistake, but I honestly didn't think it was Heart Stamp at all and it wasn't. :P

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Did they get the title of this episode wrong? I thought it was "People Walking Around, the Episode! Ash and Robert!!"

There doesn't have to be battles or high action every episode, but this one really did come off as nothing more than a bunch of random events chained together for no real reason. I'm just glad they kept Cilan's latest nonsense to the beginning and end only.
    No, they didn't. The episode was called what it is called for a reason. They wanted to find the Sawsbuck, do you expect most of the episode to be about Ash and co. around the Sawsbuck. It's expected that the goal is actually accomplished at the end.

Again with the Cilan hate, even when he hardly did anything, you still have to insinuate your hate for him, when you think he's being annoying, when that's just how he is.

This was obviously an episode to boost Ash's personality development by being by himself with someone. It's good to catch a break and let one do for themselves an episode or two. It shows if they can grow. Screw the Pokemon! If no one but Oshawott and Pikachu is going to hog the screen doing nothing in a filler than I rather none appear.
    Pikachu will hog the screen regardless and I don't mind Oshawott appearing, but I'm glad it didn't here, there was no use for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I completely agree with dman on this one.. It would've been great to actually see some team Pokemon do something in this episode, even if it was nothing important.

Tranquill assisting Swoobat with the scouting, or Roggenrola being used for its listening skills.. Swadloon having a battle? Heck even just a group picnic at the beginning of the episode would've been nice, where Ash could've still quite happily been tickling Pikachu..

Episodes without any team Pokemon in them are usually my least favourite..
    Swoobat was enough in my opinion, Roggenrola could have picked up sounds of a lot of forrest Pokemon, who's to know which ones were the 4 different seasonal Sawsbuck?

A group picnic where they did nothing is about as worse then them not appearing at all. Are people really that obsessed with seeing Ash's Pokemon that they wouldn't mind if they appeared for a few seconds whilst doing nothing?

Wow.

There will always be an episode with the teams Pokemon in them, thanks to Axew and Pikachu and seriously, the other Pokemon don't need to appear in every episode. Sometimes, there's nothing for them to do.

This was horrible

I did not care for it.
    It's better than COTD's that are too bland. At least it was sort of an emotional episode. Not every episode that isn't a gym battle, or something important like that, should be about character development for the other characters. Some people would be happy because people called his grandfather a lier, so Robert went to take a photo for himself and he practically missed the opportunity. You might not like it, that's fine, but some of us did.

It was sort of an Ash episode, Iris and Cilan weren't needed that much, just like the Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    If a lake can have a shining yellow light that can cure someone of being poisoned and all of the different Sawsbuck can be in the same place at the same time, I don't see why the time didn't really go by. Maybe the fog somehow caused it, maybe a Gothitelle was nearby.

What? I don't think an episode like this is a bad thing. Just like when Iris was with Emonga and Axew alone, other characters need that alone time once in a while. It brings out their individuality.
    I agree with this entirely. Well put.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

While I think those types of episodes are fine, I have to agree for the simple fact that Ash's Pokemon shouldn't suffer just for these random episodes. If Ash's Pokemon were treated more fairly maybe, these types of episodes would be justifiable.

How I would've done the four seasonal Sawsbuck story- Drop Robert, his "grandfather" entirely, and have the photo be in the Pokemon Center with Nurse Joy telling the story (maybe even seeing them herself when she was younger).

Have Ash train his Pokemon for his gym battle, hopefully using Swadloon, have it use attacks against Snivy/Oshawott. Have a swarm of Swoobat attack Ash and his Pokemon causing him to recall them and run off with Pikachu (this could separate Ash from Iris and Cilan). Have Amoongus attack Ash, Ash could use Tepig for all I care (preferably Tranquill). Amoongus attacks Ash near the same lake Robert was healed. Have Pikachu cry as Ash won't wake up, have the four seasonal Sawsbucks come out and have the lake heal Ash, waking Ash up to see the Sawsbuck.

Oh but no but that would be boring, because it would have no CoTD in it and Ash would actually be using his Pokemon. Oh HOW BORING.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Just because they have something does not mean that they have to shoehorn them in where they don't fit. That is not good writing at all.
    Which is why we've seen Swadloon in that Zorua episode, since making costumes requires threads, and Swadloon can make those threads. Which makes those kinds of cameo's totally legit.

Which is apparently good writing. Which totally means that the writers are doing a good job with Swadloon.. Except for it not appearing since then.. 4 months ago!!

That, and Tranquill only appearing to teach other pokemon how to fly. And Palpitoad appearing only to battle.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Which is why we've seen Swadloon in that Zorua episode, since making costumes requires threads, and Swadloon can make those threads. Which makes those kinds of cameo's totally legit.

Which is apparently good writing. Which totally means that the writers are doing a good job with Swadloon.. Except for it not appearing since then.. 4 months ago!!

That, and Tranquill only appearing to teach other pokemon how to fly. And Palpitoad appearing only to battle.
    Would you rather Tranquil appears to surf? Or how about Swadloon appearing to put out fires? And hey if we're real lucky maybe the writers will make Roggenrolla in to the 2012 Republican nominee? I wonder what his stance on gay marriage is?

Not every Pokemon is appropriate for every situation. I think this falls under the just because you can dosen't mean you should category. Just be patient all these Pokemon will get their time eventually. Hell just a month ago people were complaining about not seeing Scraggy and now look, he has his own episode next week. *The writers aren't incompetent the fans are just too whiny. Honestly the fans complain more than the haters. Which is really weird when you think about it.

*This applies to every fandom not just Pokemon.
    When routine bites hard, and ambitions are low.
    When resentment rides high, and when emotion won't grow.
    We're both changing our ways, taking different roads.

Love. Love will tear us apart. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    While I think those types of episodes are fine, I have to agree for the simple fact that Ash's Pokemon shouldn't suffer just for these random episodes. If Ash's Pokemon were treated more fairly maybe, these types of episodes would be justifiable.

How I would've done the four seasonal Sawsbuck story- Drop Robert, his "grandfather" entirely, and have the photo be in the Pokemon Center with Nurse Joy telling the story (maybe even seeing them herself when she was younger).

Have Ash train his Pokemon for his gym battle, hopefully using Swadloon, have it use attacks against Snivy/Oshawott. Have a swarm of Swoobat attack Ash and his Pokemon causing him to recall them and run off with Pikachu (this could separate Ash from Iris and Cilan). Have Amoongus attack Ash, Ash could use Tepig for all I care (preferably Tranquill). Amoongus attacks Ash near the same lake Robert was healed. Have Pikachu cry as Ash won't wake up, have the four seasonal Sawsbucks come out and have the lake heal Ash, waking Ash up to see the Sawsbuck.

Oh but no but that would be boring, because it would have no CoTD in it and Ash would actually be using his Pokemon. Oh HOW BORING.
    dman, though I like COTD episodes, this is still awesome. Remove the COTD, and have Ash use ALL HIS POKEMON. If you did that to every single episode I would support that.

this episode was ok... It was cool to see Morobareru, Lepardas, Summer Shikijika, and the 4 season forms of Mebukijika together for the 1st time. The photos of various Unova and other regions' Pokemon were very cool to see. It was so cute when Ash was petting/scratching Pikachu. Iris had her typical reaction to Cilan's "It's ___ time!" gig. That never gets old. Interesting how when Ash and the Photographer came back, they were not gone very long. It was very generous of the Photographer to save the Summer Shikijika and Pikachu from getting hit by Morobareru's Spores, but came out sick from it. Very cool seeing a variety of Grass Pokemon moving about while the Shikijika went through the grassy area. The Mebukijika really helped out the Photographer to make him better. It was great seeing all 4 of the seasons' Mebukijika, all in one place.

3/100
    Last edited by G50; 5th November 2011 at 2:40 PM.

I wish they gave a valid/semi-valid/any sort of explanation as to how all forms of Sawsbuck were there at the same time.

Horray for being late to the party~

-Today starts with Ash scratching Pikachu, and Pikachu wagging its tail like it's a dog or something. Then Pikachu bugs Ash when he stops scratching it for a minute. It's just like a real pet, only with electricity!
    -This adorable scene is interrupted by some kid pointing at Ash. Looks like he wants a picture of Pikachu.
    -Looks like the kid's name is Robert. He tells the group he's a Pokemon photographer, just in case nobody figured that out by now.
    -He also has a book of pictures taken by his grandpa, which includes a bunch of Sinnoh Pokemon! It also includes something that shocks Iris and Dento, but what?
    -It's a picture of four Sawsbuck...one from each season! That's followed shortly by a flashback of Robert's grandpa insisting his photo isn't photoshopped a fake.
    -Robert has a picture of a Deerling around the same flowers as the Sawsbuck photo, and is convinced that he can also find the 4-seasons Sawsbuck there. (I'm assuming those are supposed to be some sort of special unique flowers that only grow in a relatively small geographical area)
    -Dento starts showing an interest in photography, and Iris immediately wonders if he's going to be a photography sommelier. Bahahahahah!
    -But Dento actually isn't a photography sommelier! He just happens to kind of like Pokemon photography. Not that this stops Iris from getting annoyed at him.
    -They finally head out into the forest, and Robert sends out his Swoobat to help. Then he admits to something that gets an EH?! out of Ash and Iris.
    -No luck for a while, until a summer Deerling appears! They give chase, and the Deerling is nice enough to stick to the path instead of bounding into the bushes and trees.
    -Robert loses the Deerling in the midst of fog, and...it looks like he lost Dento and Iris too! Guess it's just him and Ash now.
    -His Swoobat finally comes back, so now it's time to go to where those flowers grow.
    -As Robert waffles around there, Pikachu notices some flat Pokeballs in the bushes and goes to investigate. Robert then has to jump in to save Pikachu's naive ***.
    -The Deerling is back, and Robert has Swoobat hit it with some sort of heart beam to make it friendlier or something. Then it runs off!
    -Robert finally recognizes the area the original Deerling photo was taken at. Looks like they're getting closer!
    -But the sun's setting, so they set up camp. And they're stuck eating dinner directly out of some tin cans! Also Robert's babbling about Unova and Kanto Pokemon and the Sawsbuck but who cares about that.
    -It's morning! And Ash is woken up by a Deerling licking his face.
    -The Deerling leads them somewhere(but after they've gotten properly dressed!)...namely, to a bunch of other summer Deerling. But one of them is grazing next to a bush with Amoonguss in it, and Robert launches into hero mode again...this time, getting a blast of poison powder to the face! So now Ash has to drag Robert back to the Pokemon Center all by himself. This can't go wrong at all!
    -Along the way, it starts getting really foggy again. Oh boy.
    -But wait! A summer Deerling appears along with a summer Sawsbuck! Looks like they want Ash to follow them.
    -They end up in a clearing, and the summer Sawsbuck calls out the other three seasons of Sawsbuck! Ash tries to wake Robert up, but then the pond starts glowing? And then Robert glows too. Looks like this is some sort of magical healing pond. ...yeah, sure, whatever.
    -The fog starts getting heavier and the Sawsbuck start to wander off, giving Robert a nice OH ****, GOTTA TAKE A PICTURE moment...while his camera is still around Ash's neck. Poor Ash; first he has to haul around someone taller than he is, and now he's getting camera-choked.
    -They leave the area, and finally meet up with Iris and Dento again. But...it seems like they weren't gone for as long as Iris and Dento thought they were. Sounds like some sort of time warp tomfoolery's going on here, so I guess that's why all four seasons of Sawsbuck could be in one place. Or something.
    -Robert proudly shows off the photo he got...which is so foggy that you can barely even see the Sawsbuck. Wah wah waaaaaaaaah.

This episode was okay, I guess. Nothing too outstanding, but not outright boring either. I suppose I'd appreciate it more if I could understand all of what everyone's saying(which is usually the case in talk-heavy episodes like this).
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

How is it bad writing for Ash to actually use his Pokemon and they get some focus, no matter how small that focus is?

Why are people okay with Ash not using his Pokemon. Again 16 episodes and the only Swadloon we see are some random girl's Swadloon, or wild Swadloon. How is that good writing?

How is it good writing that Ash constantly uses the starters where his other Pokemon get screwed over?

As far as I can tell, it's only bad writing when they "shoehorn" a Pokemon and shove it down our throat where it doesn't do anything. However we can't say that about Tranquill, Swadloon, Scraggy, Palpitoad, Roggenrola because we barely see them.

And how is using your Pokemon in a life threatening situation considered shoehorning or even bad writing?

How is using any Pokemon that hardly shows up bad writing anyway?
    I have to ask. Why do you and others who ***** and moan about the Anime continue to watch it? You clearly don't like it anymore and I wouldn't blame you if you just stopped watching all together. Hell, I'm watching this for only inspiration for my fanfic.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

1/10

Not much to say here. Shitty filler is a shitty filler.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    I have to ask. Why do you and others who ***** and moan about the Anime continue to watch it? You clearly don't like it anymore and I wouldn't blame you if you just stopped watching all together. Hell, I'm watching this for only inspiration for my fanfic.
    It's like being a smoker who hates cigarettes but can't stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Honah View Post
    It's like being a smoker who hates cigarettes but can't stop.
    A better analogy is a parent who has to watch his/her children make horrible decisions like drugs/stealing/violence but because it is their child, still loves them.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

A better analogy is a parent who has to watch his/her children make horrible decisions like drugs/stealing/violence but because it is their child, still loves them.
    Hahaha wow, that's a very interesting analogy, but wouldn't it be more accurate to compare it to the live-at-home unemployed adult who the parents wish would move out? Because your favorite words used to describe the writing have been words like "lazy" and "stupid."

Here's what I think happened that explains why there is a time-discrepancy and why all four forms of sawsbuck can appear at the same time:
    Ash and Robert get separated from Cilan and Iris. The forest fills with a mysterious haze. Nearby, Officer Jenny and the rest of her police force are burning piles of contraband marijuana after a huge bust, filling the mountains upwind with smoke. Time for Ash and Robert starts to move really really really really sloooooooooooow.....

Robert and Ash get the munchies after what seems like a whole day has passed and bite into some mushroom pokemon. The pokemon poisons Robert in self-defense, leaving Ash having to carry him back to the Pokemon Center. On the way, he and Robert hallucinate the four different sawsbuck forms appearing at the same time. Pikachu gets paranoia during his high and unleashes electricity which in slowed-down time makes it look like things are glowing. Robert tries to take a picture but there's nothing actually in front of them, just a thick cloud of more of that haze.
    Last edited by Honah; 8th November 2011 at 3:59 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast