Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AgencyShipping~ (Black x White)

Heyz! First time on this thread~ ..even though I've been an Agencyshipping fan for quite a while xD I was looking at the other thread but that one was kinda dead. owo

Btw, are there missing chapters because at one point Black had Pokabu and then the next time he had the evolved form. Sorry off topic -_-
    Yeah! I mean it said on the bulbapedia page that Cheren and Bianca appeared already and pokefan#493 showed us that awesome page. I really want to read those missing chapters :/ And it's not that off topic watericedragon, after all there could be more Agencyshipping moments we missed!

If Black and White were on a real date, how would it be?
    Ah...I think they should go watch a Pokemon Musical xD Even if it was organised by White anyway. White could have sparkly eyes at seeing the performance and Black could just sit there and discreetly enjoy seeing White so happy. Hehehe.

Thanks SilentStormfall ^^
    I just bought volumes 1-4 of the Black and White series and now I can read some of those missing chapters!
    If I find anything Agencyshipping I'll try to post it here when I have time
    *crosses fingers for some agencyshipping to happen*.

EDIT: so not a lot of hints. I guess you all know that White thought Black was handsome in that one chapter where she kept saying his name a lot of times.
    *SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!* since I don't think everyone has read this.
    1: While training, Black's Musha escapes and he tries to follow it. He then gets attacked and falls unconscious. White's face is shown covered with shadows wile saying his name. When Black finally wakes up, White is relived and I quote "Oh, I'm so glad you've regained consciousness." White is also holding her hand up to her heart. I guess this shows she cares a lot about Black.
    2: Bianca sure does think that there is something going on between Black and White. She tried to find out more about White and tried to follow her and Bianca even yelled at Black asking him who she was. This wasn't really a hint, but it's funny how Bianca thinks that White may possibly be Black's girlfriend
    *SPOILER ALERT!!!!*
    Last edited by WinterStarlight; 3rd January 2012 at 12:27 AM.

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

@watericedragon Ugh, I wish I could buy the manga too. I need money...

I loved how White got worried for Black as well. Even though they were not as close as they are now in the current Japanese chapters, she still showed how much she cared for him at the time. As for Bianca's jealousy observations, I already expressed my opinions on that in an earlier post.

If Black and White were on a real date, how would it be?

I really love SilentStormfall's idea. xD I could also see White dragging Black to watch a movie starring one of her scouted Pokemon or something. Maybe go out for tea similar to Bianca's initial assumptions, lol. Anyway, I'm sure I'll get more creative ideas the more the manga progresses and the more development we get between the two.

Hey can I join?
    I love Agencyshipping so much. I saw in chapter 14,I thought that it was awesome to see Black support Whte by no means. When I read Vol 3 of BW,They really look like they were on a date. :3 And Bianca's jealously shows how the ship works for me. And even Black wanted to keep on working for her,sealed the deal for me.

Banner made by Skiyomi

^ of course,list edited!

sumimasen mina~~~~~~~
    I'm so inactive here x3

I'm gonna get 2 more people in charge of this thread...someone active...

but anyways,

I was browsing YT and found this short AMV =3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwM7PSa09-w

and another one =3=
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge60Kdq7vKY

I'll be reading BW soon mina and I'll be editing this too =3

>haruka~chan

Be PrOuD Of BeInG YoUrSeLf;DoN't EnVy HoW OtHeR PeOpLe LoOk LiKe
    ~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ ~♥~
    cuz it's better to be an original than to pretend being someone you're not~♥

Quote Originally Posted by ♥♫harukamaylover♫♥ View Post
    I was browsing YT and found this short AMV =3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwM7PSa09-w

and another one =3=
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge60Kdq7vKY

I'll be reading BW soon mina and I'll be editing this too =3

>haruka~chan
    Those were some cute videos I think I like the first one better.
    I just can not wait for the next chapter to come out. I'll post the same topic I posted on bulba:
    Do you think Black will continoue to travel with White after she's done with the battle subway?
    I think he will. Black became fond of White and after the battle subway, I think Black will try to teach White on how to battle better.

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

hi guys, I drew my first agencyshippnig fanart, it was back in Christmas last year.

And i got a few more pages to make agency comic. =D

That's a very cute fan art you made midnightjewelz! Can't wait for your agency comic too.
    Also, apperantly Black thinks about White in the next chapter! Can not wait for it to come out. Thanx to Autumnbreeze~49 for the info at bulba ^^

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Its only one panel, but its better than nothing.

Black's so cuuuuuuuuute when he was younger. Now we just need an extended flashback of White. She was also so cuuuuuuuute when she was younger.

^ Agree ^_^

hey people!
    I'm now reading BW again with no more hassle :3
    It's February,the month of love!((and the month of my b~day *shot* =p))
    chapter 15 is up and I just finished reading it ^_^

there's not much about AgencyShipping,besides the first page where he thinks of her =3
    the chapter's about Blacks childhood and how he met his pokémon.So I'm assuming that the scanned chapters found by midnightjewelz were from chapter 17 or something =3

so what do you guys think will happen in the future chapters? (maybe at chapter 16-20)

^ Agree ^_^

hey people!
    I'm now reading BW again with no more hassle :3
    It's February,the month of love!((and the month of my b~day *shot* =p))
    chapter 15 is up and I just finished reading it ^_^

there's not much about AgencyShipping,besides the first page where he thinks of her =3
    the chapter's about Blacks childhood and how he met his pokémon.So I'm assuming that the scanned chapters found by midnightjewelz were from chapter 17 or something =3

so what do you guys think will happen in the future chapters? (maybe at chapter 16-20)
    Well i honestly thought they were for chp15, i mean a flashback from Black's past was rather surprising and unexpected.

Yes the first page was cute, i wish there was more. ashdaskh.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightjewelz View Post
    Well i honestly thought they were for chp15, i mean a flashback from Black's past was rather surprising and unexpected.

Yes the first page was cute, i wish there was more. ashdaskh.
    I agree. I didn't expect a flashback chapter, but Black at least thought of White in the first page ^^

So what do you guys think will happen in the future chapters?(maybe at chapter 16-20)
    Well I know the flashback will continue to chapter 16. Ch. 17 will probably be about White. Ch. 18-20, I think will show what White and Black are doing. Also, a lot of shippiness xD

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

With the two characters being separated for now, I suppose we should fallback on fanmade material for the moment.

For instance, has anyone been able to find any Agencyshipping fanfic? I've only found Chessshipping ones and they seem...off

Well firstly:
    Happy 13th Birthday ♥♫harukamaylover♫♥!!!!!!

has anyone been able to find any Agencyshipping fanfic? I've only found Chessshipping ones and they seem...off
    I believe I found some Agencyshipping fanfics, but I never really had the time to read them.
    Maybe I should find time to do that. *Adding "read agencyshipping fics" to the To Do List*

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Default would it be cool if i could join you guys

hey i like this ship, this one seems really cool, lucky for me i have a decent collection (5 books of the black and white manga) and i really find their connection very interesting.

also does anyone know what happened to the Mangareader.net chapter version i just can't read the because it doesn't seem to load up for some reason

...Oh my God guys, check this out.

Spoiler:- my comments:

In case anyone is wondering, all chapters from 1-23 can be found translated in English here.

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post

In case anyone is wondering, all chapters from 1-23 can be found translated in English here.
    How cute~

OMG thank you so much for the link! I've been really wanting to read the "skipped" chapters!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you pokefan#493! That section of the chapter was really cute and I find it obvious that they like each other, but haven't really recognized it themselves. I can fangirl this ship all the time because it's going to be cannon in the end most likely.
    Thank you for the link too. I can now finally read the "missing" chapters!

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Sorry for being inactive guys,again! =C but I'mm free now!we don't have classes anymore so I can be mor active from now on =D

but anyways,
    First of all,I want to thank you guys for being active here and keeping this thread alive =))

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    Well firstly:
    Happy 13th Birthday ♥♫harukamaylover♫♥!!!!!!

I believe I found some Agencyshipping fanfics, but I never really had the time to read them.
    Maybe I should find time to do that. *Adding "read agencyshipping fics" to the To Do List*
    thank you very much =D and is there a site where I can read Agency Fanfics? =3

so kawaii~♥
    thank you for linking it =D

has anyone here read the latest chapter? I'm just about to read it myslef =3

oh,and where can we find the "missing" chapters? =3

thank you very much =D and is there a site where I can read Agency Fanfics? =3

oh,and where can we find the "missing" chapters? =3
    Besides from Fanfiction.net? Not really. You could try Wattpad but that site is more fanfiction for books than anime.

Missing chapters? What do you mean by missing chapters?

^the "missing" chapters, would basically be the chapters that are put in the volumes....the episodes are being released in some weird order. the "1st" chapter you would read at an online manga site won't be the same as the "1st" chapter that would be seen in the released volume in store.

Oh, by the way, has anyone seen this user from deviantArt....I think called Luo-qin? This person REALLY seems to like Agencyshipping, uh....I don't have a link right now, but you should be able to find it just by searching "Agencyshipping" in DA

Quote Originally Posted by GokaiMan View Post
    ^the "missing" chapters, would basically be the chapters that are put in the volumes....the episodes are being released in some weird order. the "1st" chapter you would read at an online manga site won't be the same as the "1st" chapter that would be seen in the released volume in store.

Oh, by the way, has anyone seen this user from deviantArt....I think called Luo-qin? This person REALLY seems to like Agencyshipping, uh....I don't have a link right now, but you should be able to find it just by searching "Agencyshipping" in DA
    Ah, thats what missing chapter means. Well either way they will show up on the net. Just need better scaners and contributers i guess.

Yes in know Luo-qin. She really loves Agencyshipping, in fact she always comments on my on-going Agencyshipping comic right now. I really love her art.

Ah, thats what missing chapter means. Well either way they will show up on the net. Just need better scaners and contributers i guess.
    Well, right now /a/nonymous is responsible for scanlating certain chapters he receives from the magazine that gets mailed to him, which are the chapters that haven't been skipped so far. Like I said, chapters 1-23 are already available to read online in English and perfect quality in the link I provided. All we need to do now is wait for more chapters to pop up to get scanned/translated.

The next volume of Viz's release has Black's gym battle against Elesa, one of the previously "skipped" chapters, and might hold some more Agency hints, hopefully. Depends on the volume's content, but I can't wait to see what might come out. :3

Hopefully there will be some hints on the next Viz's volume release. *crosses fingers for luck*

Since there aren't a lot of Agencyshipping fanfics, I decided to write my own. It will contain oldrivalshipping though, just so you are aware. I have no idea when I'll be posting it since it's still under construction.

EDIT:It has been posted. A Zircon Under Night and Day. Check it out.
    Last edited by WinterStarlight; 9th April 2012 at 7:50 PM.

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Oh wow, it's been a while guys.; u ; I guess this thread isn't active, huh?; A ;
    I still need to catch up on the chapter's though!!xD LOL, I'M SO FAR BEHIND IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.
    Urgh, I miss this ship though!!; u ;

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast