Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Empires!

Default Forbidden Empires!

Tale of 3 empires

Long ago, there were 3 great empires that were such amazing battlers and negotiators (through force most likely) that they eventually took all the other cities and countries by storm and ruled the Earth. The 3 Empires were unaware of each others existence until they decided to expand past their land and into the others territory, and so they began to go to war…

They fought and fought, but their skill were all so evenly matched that the war never seemed to end and the fighting never ceased. This continued for 100 years, until the legendary Pokemon, Darkrai, was tired of all the conflict, came in and destroyed all three empires and sent them into the void. And they remained there for what was to be forever…

Until now...
    The 3 forbidden empires were trying to find a way out of the void when they noticed Darkrai going around the void. They got Darkrai’s attention and begged and pleaded for him to let them go, and eventually, he agreed. But he agreed on the terms that the 3 empires never fight a never ending war again and that he will be watching over the empires just too make sure. So the Warrior, Inferno, and Mythical Empires were released back into the real world and continued their dominance...

Welcome to the Forbidden Empires!

Here, you can choose between the 3 empires to decide which one you like the best, each one has a specialty type and though you don’t have to use that type, you are encouraged to as their might be challenges regarding that type.

Rules (READ THESE OR ELSE):

1. Follow standard SPPf forum rules: What applies everywhere else also applies here.

2. Respect you leaders: If something isn’t what you wanted (poll outcome for example) don’t troll or yell at the leader about it.

3. Keep all spamming/trolling off the clan thread: I’m aware of this being a rule already; it’s just not very commonly enforced so I’m repeating it here.

4. To join this clan, you must put the phrase “Forbidden Empires forever!” in your sign up post.

5. Keep all posts on the thread Pokemon-related and keep conversations between members in the chat.

6. Breaking these rules continuously WILL get you punishment.

7. Have Fun!

Did you read the rules carefully? There is a secret phrase you must enter to get in!

Sign-up Form
        Spoiler:- Form:

Battles

Battles in the Empires are quite common and though they will never have a never ending battle again, they have small fights within each empire.

-Won, 6-0 --- 50 points
    -Won, 4-0/5-0 --- 40 points
    -Won, 2-0/3-0 --- 30 points
    -Won, 1-0 --- 20 points
    -Draw --- 10 points
    - Lost --- 5 points

Form:

HTML Code:
    [B]Opponents Serebii Name:[/B]
    [B]Wifi/PO:[/B]
    [B]Win/Draw/Loss:[/B]
    [B]Score:[/B]
    [B]Notes:[/B]

The Empires Article!

Our news and Announcements!

Spoiler:- News and Announcements:

As with most empires, there are specific jobs to be done that keep the empires running.

Clan Jobs:

Clan Artists:
    Ultimatevictini,
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/nxke8g.gif[/img]

Clan EV Trainers:
    None Yet,
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/293eukk.gif[/img]

Clan Breeders: Yet
    None
    [img]http://i40.*******.com/fx5454.gif[/img]

Do you feel like you need to learn about team building? Do you keep losing battle you might have otherwise won? If you answered yes to these questions, then you may very well be interested in a tutor! Our tutors will teach you about the basic components of a team, and help you build your own!

Clan Tutors:
    Dark-Tyranitar, Garch0mp0utrage, Ultimatevictini
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/1tr7np.gif[/img]

The Clan Shop!

When a common enemy does rise to face the empires, you can count on our war team to help defeat the enemy!

War Team!:

[img]http://i42.*******.com/rvv728.gif[/img]

-Dark-Tyranitar
    -Garch0mp0utrage
    -UltimateVictini!-
    -

Subs:
    -
    -

Here you can buy some of our prestigious Pokemon with the points you've earned
        Spoiler:- The Shop Pokemon:

Credit to:Neo_Pikachu for the banner and Mew_ for the UBs
    Last edited by Dark-Tyranitar; 15th November 2011 at 2:56 PM.

Mythical Empire

Welcome to the Mythical Empire of Forbidden Empires! This empire is based off of the Dragon Type. Just because it is based off of that type does not mean you can only use dragon types while here. Joining this empire will help you to become a better and stronger trainer as well as learning of the dragons of myth along the way. When you join this empire you may be weak, but as you come nearer to the end you will grow stronger and eventually master the myths!

Once you join, you will automatically be put in Bagon rank until receiving your test battle. After receiving your test battle, you will either be put in Dratini rank, or Gible rank.

Ranks:

Spoiler:- Trainers in rank:

These are the ones who have just begun their journey. Many adventures await these trainers.

These are the trainers who courageously fought in their test battles and did very well, but went down.

These are the trainers who fought very well and will be sure to have many, many victories ahead of them.

In this rank, are the ones who have achieved winning in at least five battles.

This rank is for the trainers who have grown strong and are growing stronger every battle.

These trainers know the basics and are sure to have more intense battles and adventures along the way.

Trainers who have come a long way to this rank have definitely shown they’re worth. This rank is the first of the advanced ranks.

This rank is the rank for the trainers who have trained and battled many times and are some of the best trainers.

The third advanced rank is surely not for beginners. The trainers who have battled the way here can feel the highest rank in they’re grasp! These trainers must continue to prove their strength in order to move on.

The ones who make it this far deserve more than just respect, they have one last rank to achieve until they are the best of the best. These trainers must show all their courage to make the final leap to their journeys goal.

This rank is reserved specially for the best trainers. The ones who make it to this rank will be sure to win countless battles. They have fought the way all the way here from Bagon rank. Congratulations to anyone who may make it here.

Spoiler:- Userbar codes:

Once above Gible rank, please notify UltimateVictini for the higher UB codes.

Total wins needed to rank up:
    Bagon-Dratini/Gible—test battle
    Dratini-Gible—1 win
    Gible-Vibrava—5 wins
    Vibrava-Druddigon—12 wins
    Druddigon-Altaria—20 wins
    Altaria-Flygon—30 wins
    Flygon-Hydreigon—45 wins
    Hydreigon-Dragonite—60 wins
    Dragonite-Salamence—78 wins
    Salamence-Garchomp—100 wins

Spoiler:- moderator:

This is for a member who has helped out enough and has been appointed Moderator by UltimateVictini

Leader

Spoiler:- leader:

Once you join, you will be tested by a test battler. The following are the testers who you must challenge.

Spoiler:- Test battlers:
    Last edited by UltimateVictini; 16th November 2011 at 9:05 PM. Reason: points...

[img]http://i54.*******.com/2058m5z.png[/img]

Welcome to the Forbidden Empires’ Warrior Empire! This Empire is based around the Fighting type, however you don’t necessarily have to use that type to join. This is where all battlers come to fully show their skill and become a Master Warrior. Along the way you will learn skills that help you become the best of the best. While when you join here you may be weak, but when you exit, you will have become strong in the ways of the Warrior!

Spoiler:- Warriors’ News and Announcements:

Ranks and Members

Please note that new members are put in Chimchar Rank until tested and then go to either Riolu, or Machop Rank depending on the results of their test battle.

[img]http://i54.*******.com/xpwv3m.png[/img]
    The only fighter to powerful enough to considered leader of an Empire of Warriors, only for the creater of the Empire.
        Spoiler:- Warrior Leader:

[img]http://i51.*******.com/2z5rbzr.png[/img]
    Although you are not necessarily the strongest warrior, you are the Leader's most trusted warrior who also helps run the Empire for the Leader.
        Spoiler:- Moderator:

[img]http://i55.*******.com/ekrome.png[/img]
    As you have aged, you have lost the ability to sense auras, however, you have become infinitely wiser and stronger and are the Empire’s best fighters.
        Spoiler:- Conkeldurr Rank:

[img]http://i52.*******.com/2wgsnzp.png[/img]
    You can now completely sense the feelings and intentions of your opponents, you are nearing the end of the road.
        Spoiler:- Lucario Rank:

[img]http://i55.*******.com/4g5guc.png[/img]
    The Master is relying on you more now; you have grown so wise in combat that you learned to predict the opponents next move.
        Spoiler:- Gallade Rank:

[img]http://i55.*******.com/10h0izo.png[/img]
    You are now viable to survive on your own, as well as command Hitmontops as a team, their failure is yours.
        Spoiler:- Toxicroak Rank:

[img]http://i55.*******.com/vnnndz.jpg[/img]
    You are no longer a student, and can use techniques outside of the basic punching and kicking, The leader turns his head to you more often.
        Spoiler:- Heracross Rank:

[img]http://i51.*******.com/pou9d.png[/img]
    You’re able to kick as well as punch, however you must still stay with your group for safety. You get led by a Toxicroak.
        Spoiler:- Hitmontop Rank:

[img]http://i54.*******.com/2igm9l2.jpg[/img]
    You now know the basics of being a warrior, however your skills only consist of simple punches.
        Spoiler:- Machop Rank:

[img]http://i55.*******.com/1zz2b8m.png[/img]
    The youngest student in the division, they have yet to show their true skill in combat.
        Spoiler:- Riolu Rank:

The Following Rank is for members who have yet to be tested and show what kind of Fighting Type they are.

[img]http://i56.*******.com/124tpco.jpg[/img]
    The newest members start here, they have yet to show that they are even a warrior.
        Spoiler:- Chimchar Rank:

You can also be appointed as a test battler if I find that your skills are good enough for the job.

[img]http://i53.*******.com/2uixlc5.png[/img]
        Spoiler:- Testers:

Here are the image codes for the Chimchar, Riolu, Machop, and Hitmontop ranks:
        Spoiler:- Rank Codes:

To rank up, to have at least the needed number of wins for that rank, and beat someone in the rank right above you. If there is no one in the rank right above you, you may skip that part. (Note that the numbers below is NOT total wins.)

Wins needed to rank up:
    Riolu – Machop: 10
    Machop - Hitmontop: 15
    Hitmontop – Heracross: 15
    Heracross – Toxicroak: 20
    Toxicroak – Gallade: 20
    Gallade – Lucario: 25
    Lucario – Conkeldurr: 30

(note that this is amount of wins you need to have won in that rank, not total wins)

To get from Gallade to Lucario, you must get the 25 wins AND defeat the leaders of all 3 empires. You also have to defeat somone in Lucario rank if there is someone in there.

To get from Lucario to Conkeldurr, you must get the 30 wins AND defeat the entire war team and the leaders of all 3 empires again. You also have to defeat somone in Conkeldurr rank if there is someone in there.

If you fail a rank-up battle, you must wait at least 72 hours and win another 3 battles

These are the challenges to get points for this empire:
        Spoiler:- Challenges:

Hopefully you can successfully overcome the challenges at hand to make it all the way to becoming a Master Warrior (Conkeldurr), Good Luck!

Please give credit to Blackacer for the userbars, should you use them.

Credit to Blackacer for the banner and the userbars on this post. Awesome job Blackacer!
    Last edited by Dark-Tyranitar; 10th November 2011 at 9:34 PM.

W e l c o m e T o T h e F o r b i d d e n E m p i r e s’ I n f e r n o E m p i r e!

As a clan division based around the devastating fire Pokemon, here you can battle other members and learn how to burn down your opponent's Pokemon to the ground!

To become a true Master of Fire, you must repeatedly show your worth.

Once you join us, you will learn soon enough how to become a true Fire Master!

Winning Battles:

Higher Rank than you: 15 points
    Same Rank as you: 10 points
    Lower Rank than you: 5 points

Ranks and Members:

*Please note that new members are put in Tepig Rank for a set amount of time until tested and then move on to Growlithe Rank depending on the results of their test battle.

[IMG]http://i41.*******.com/9rpqw9.png[/IMG]

Heatran Leader Rank

Only the strongest trainers that fight good enough to considered leader of the Empire of Fire, congrats on reaching the end of the road.
        Spoiler:- Leaders:

Volcarona rank

Everyone sees you as an awe-inspiring battler. You have become the strongest of your kind and there will be nobody except the leaders to tell you what to do. Congratulations, you have only the road to becoming a leader left.
        Spoiler:- Member in rank:

Chandelure Rank

Now, everyone has begun to see your worth. You have only one rank away from becoming a true fire master, and your skills have increased dramatically.
        Spoiler:- Members in rank:

Infernape Rank

You have become quicker and more agile. Your sense of battle has increased greatly and you now battle others without worry.

Magmorter Rank

You are no longer a student and have become a role-model for a few other members, however you still have many things to be taught by those that are higher than you.

Charizard Rank

You have begun to develop stronger battling skills. Many students look up to you and admire you, yet you still need some practice.

Flareon Rank

You have now progressed on to become a even better fighter. You are now moving on to the higher ranks.

Quilava Rank

A new member now fiery with urge to move on. They have yet to show their true skill in battling.

Growlithe Rank

The Following Rank is for members who have yet to be tested and show to show the strength they possess.

Tepig Rank

This rank is for all the new members of the empire, you must prove your worth in order to proceed.

Testers

*If we find that your skills are good enough you can be given a chance to be appointed a test battler for the job.*

Spoiler:- Testers:

To rank up, you need to collect and spend 200 points, have at least the needed number of wins for that rank, and defeat someone in a battle ranked above you as a test battle. If there is no tester available, you may skip this process.(Note that the numbers below is not total wins, they are new amount in rank.)

Wins needed to rank up:

Tepig –Growlithe: 5

Growlithe - Quilava:10

Quilava – Flareon: 15

Flareon – Charizard: 25

Charizard – Magmorter: 40

Magmorter – Infernape: 60

Infernape – Chandelure: 90

Chandelure – Volcarona: 125

*In order to perform a rank-up test battle, you must spend 200 points for every attempt to make the battle.

Challenges

These are the challenges to get points for this empire:

Spoiler:- Challenges spoiler:

Credit to _Mew for the amazing Leader rank userbar!

Have fun!
    Last edited by Garch0mp0utrage; 18th November 2011 at 1:17 AM.

Serebii Username: riolu424
    BW FC: White: 1120-1819-4609
    PO Name: riolu424
    Which Empire do you wish to join: Well since it doesn't seem like the clan is done placing the empires I would like to wait till they're all up to make my mind, if that's okay.
    Reason for Joining: Seemed like this clan would be fun and cool! ^_^
    Refferer: N/A
    Secret Phrase:“Forbidden Empires forever!”
    My time zone is GMT -6 (CST)

I've claimed Riolu!
    My White FC is: 2795-8861-0850

Quote Originally Posted by riolu424 View Post
    Serebii Username: riolu424
    BW FC: White: 1120-1819-4609
    PO Name: riolu424
    Which Empire do you wish to join: Well since it doesn't seem like the clan is done placing the empires I would like to wait till they're all up to make my mind, if that's okay.
    Reason for Joining: Seemed like this clan would be fun and cool! ^_^
    Refferer: N/A
    Secret Phrase:“Forbidden Empires forever!”
    Welcome! I hope you have a great time here! btw just a hint... join the Mythical Empire :b

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Want a clan? Check out my amazing clan "Forbidden Empires" (click image below for link)

Rate my team!!
    Clan Chat!

Credits to me for the FE leader UB.

Wow, you all are so friendly! Thank you all for your acceptance! ^_^ I hope I can be of use to this clan!

I've claimed Riolu!

Quote Originally Posted by riolu424 View Post
    Wow, you all are so friendly! Thank you all for your acceptance! ^_^ I hope I can be of use to this clan!
    we are glad to have you here!
    Rate my UU Team
    NOWZ!!!!!
    The Fallen

The Forbidden Empires are open!!!

(Click on the banner for a link)

Clan Chat

Dark-Tyranitar, is it okay for me to use the banner in your signature to advertise the clan?

I've claimed Riolu!

of course it is! we currently need some advertising
    Rate my UU Team
    NOWZ!!!!!
    The Fallen

Clan Chat

Opponents Serebii Name: Ultimatevictini
    Wifi/PO: PO
    Win/Draw/Loss: Win
    Score: 2-0
    Notes: 30 points for me! Gimmick team isnt so gimmicky now is it?

Score: 4-0
    Notes: UU

Score: 1-0
    Notes: Just can't seem to beat me!
    Last edited by Dark-Tyranitar; 10th November 2011 at 9:34 PM.
    Rate my UU Team
    NOWZ!!!!!
    The Fallen

Clan Chat

Opponents Serebii Name: riolu424
    Win/Draw/Loss: win
    Score: 4-0
    Notes: GG!

Opponents Serebii Name: riolu424
    Score: 2-0
    Notes: nice mixed tier team!

Opponents Serebii Name: Garch0mp0utrage
    Score: 1-0
    Notes: this was a VERY close match

We really need a mod to transfer the posts... I wanna get my division up.

Want a clan? Check out my amazing clan "Forbidden Empires" (click image below for link)

Rate my team!!
    Clan Chat!

Opponents Serebii Name:Ultimatevictini
    Wifi/PO:PO
    Win/Draw/Loss:Win
    Score:1-0 (I think)
    Notes:Good Game

Opponents Serebii Name:Ultimatevictini
    Score:1-0 (I think)
    Notes:Most of his team was weak to fight-type. A main contributor on my team
    Last edited by riolu424; 14th November 2011 at 12:06 AM.

I've claimed Riolu!

Finally the posts are transferred and all the empires are up
    Rate my UU Team
    NOWZ!!!!!
    The Fallen

Clan Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Tyranitar View Post
    Finally the posts are transferred and all the empires are up
    Yes, but what about the war post? I will try to get a mod to add a post to the proper spot...

Rate my team!!
    Clan Chat!

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateVictini View Post
    Yes, but what about the war post? I will try to get a mod to add a post to the proper spot...
    ehhhh i just take care of the war post

and riolu, now would be the time to choose your empire.
    Last edited by Dark-Tyranitar; 14th November 2011 at 11:57 PM.
    Rate my UU Team
    NOWZ!!!!!
    The Fallen

Clan Chat

Okay, now that all of the divisions are up, I pretty sure on which division I'd like to join! I'm going to join the Inferno Empire. No hard feelings Dark-Tyranitar and UltimateVictini.

I've claimed Riolu!

Alright yes! Ok, so you'll be in Tepig rank until you battle hard and rank up.

Thanks for joining!

EDIT: decided to donate something cuz we pretty much need stuff in the shop right now.

Chandelure (♀)
    Number: plenty, we have clones
    Nature: Modest
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: 252 sp.atk/252 sp.def
    IV's: all 31
    Last edited by Garch0mp0utrage; 15th November 2011 at 1:42 PM.
    ~You've been 0utraged

I have a Youtube channel! It's small, but always awesome! (I hope)
    https://www.youtube.com/user/redF1r3w0rks

Quote Originally Posted by Garch0mp0utrage View Post

Thanks for joining!

EDIT: decided to donate something cuz we pretty much need stuff in the shop right now.

Chandelure (♀)
    thank you for that! What should the price be?
    Last edited by Dark-Tyranitar; 15th November 2011 at 2:57 PM.
    Rate my UU Team
    NOWZ!!!!!
    The Fallen

Clan Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Tyranitar View Post
    thank you for that! What should the price be?
    Make the price 100 or so. It's a really good Pokemon and I think it requires at least a bit of work.
    ~You've been 0utraged

I have a Youtube channel! It's small, but always awesome! (I hope)
    https://www.youtube.com/user/redF1r3w0rks

Quote Originally Posted by Garch0mp0utrage View Post

Thanks for joining!

Chandelure (♀)
    lol, you can't donate my pokes chomp. @riolu, we don't have hard feelings towards you, but we definitely do towards chomp.

Rate my team!!
    Clan Chat!

Opponents Serebii Name:Dark-Tyranitar
    Score:1-0
    Notes: N/A

Opponents Serebii Name:Dark-Tyranitar
    Score:1-0
    Notes: N/A

I've claimed Riolu!

We need to recruit some pplz for our clan ttar. I'll start doing it and I hope you will too.

Rate my team!!
    Clan Chat!

Im alive,

and WOW my iternet is crappy
    Rate my UU Team
    NOWZ!!!!!
    The Fallen

Clan Chat

Serebii Username: Celestial Phantom
    BW FC: None- no wifi
    PO Name: celestial phantom
    Which Empire I'd like to join: Mythical
    Reason for Joining: Since I'm new to the whole clans and leagues thing I thought I have to start somewhere, so why not have a clan just show me how the system works right?
    Refferer: none
    Secret Phrase: "Forbidden Empires Forever!"
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.

Leader of Pokemon Online's Scripted Server Tournaments channel

Pokemon Online is now on Android: http://pokemon-online.eu/pages/download/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast