We do not need to ban guns. What we NEED is:
1. More extensive background checks.
2. Psychiatric assessment of anyone who wants to buy a gun.
3. Seminars and training courses for anyone desiring to buy guns, on both gun safety and the results of unsafe use.
4. Harsher punishments for gun dealers who sell to unauthorized individuals.
5. Closing of the "gun show loophole".
6. Limited ability and disciplining of lobbyists like the NRA. (It worked for the cigarette lobby after all.)
I support: Mr. Barrack Obama, Ms. Hillary Clinton, Liberalism in all its forms, LGBT rights, pro-choice, affordable healthcare, Social Security, a Path to Citizenship, and civil rights.
I oppose: Mr. Donald Trump, Conservativism, corporate greed, austerity, the NRA, pro-lifers, fundamentalists, and the death penalty.
I regret: NONE of those views.