Page 52 of 190 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 4740

Thread: Homosexuality & Politics in the 21st Century

I can actually understand Malanu's point. It's possible to be opposed to someone's actions/lifestyle/beliefs/etc. and not be hateful about it. There are plenty of things people do that are, for the most part, socially acceptable but I don't necessarily agree with or would want for my life. That doesn't mean I demonize those people or say that they're in the wrong. In the U.S. at least, people have free speech and are allowed to exercise that right and that's fine. I think everyone would agree that hate speech of any kind is inappropriate and wrong. Disagreeing in a civil way is perfectly acceptable.

It is a little frustrating that disagreeing means that people have to fight for the right to marry. I personally feel that it never should have been up for debate in the first place considering straight people automatically had the right in the first place without having to deal with voting. And it certainly hasn't always been one man and one women forever considering polygamy was legal in the U.S. at one point. I don't see why gay marriage is such a heated issue.
    Last edited by Pesky Persian; 23rd June 2012 at 6:57 AM.

Zavn, this is a debate, and linking to a movie without any explanation is meaningless and not useful. Please don't do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by JDavidC View Post
    As far as religion is concerned, at least with the Bible, there are a few passages that made the acts of homosexual sex forbidden, and I'd imagine this was due to (bigger back then) health risks.
    The weird thing is that heterosexuals engage in the same sexual acts (ie oral and anal) that homosexuals do, just with different gendered partners. "Sodomy" is literally everything that isn't vaginal intercourse, in which case, in this day and age, sodomy abounds! *le gasp*

Just pointing it out, really. Anal intercourse certainly does still carry more health risks than other acts, but it's not something that only gay men participate in - everyone has a butt, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by mattj View Post
    The Bible never once lists health reasons as the reason the God of the Bible condemns the act of homosexuality. It always list the fact that God abhors it. Its most likely completely arbitrary. Whether or not its healthy has nothing to do with whether or not its a Biblical sin.If the Bible says "Thou shalt not XXX." and never says "Okay, its cool now." Why should anyone believe that the God of the Bible has changed his opinion?
    Actually, some scholars have noted that a lot of Old Testament dietary laws made for better eating habits (like pig meal spoiled faster than other meat, making it a good thing to avoid). In fact, the ritual of washing one's hands during prayers before meals saved a lot of Jews during the Black Plague. Whether or not these laws were created with that intention is obviously unknown, but the impact on health is certainly there!

And concerning hate speech, there's quite a difference between calmly telling a homosexual that you disagree with them on Biblical grounds, and screaming profanity in their face and that they're going to burn in hell. You can firmly disagree with someone without resorting to hate speech. Homosexuals firmly disagree with me that they're going to hell. They firmly believe that my religion is wrong. I don't accuse any of them (well 99.9% of them) of resorting to hate speech.
    Of course there's a difference, I didn't mean to sound as if I thought otherwise. Of course, there's still the question of "do you actually need to tell people they are going to burn in hell or can you keep it to yourself?" I can believe everyone who works on the Las Vegas strip is going to die horribly for the sin of working on the Las Vegas strip, but that's my own/my group's opinion and I don't need to insist to others it's true. And if people don't respond nicely (because really, people don't like to hear about how they're damned sinners) and think I'm wrong, I'll either learn to live with it or stop saying it out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    I can actually understand Malanu's point. It's possible to be opposed to someone's actions/lifestyle/beliefs/etc. and not be hateful about it. There are plenty of things people do that are, for the most part, socially acceptable but I don't necessarily agree with or would want for my life. That doesn't mean I demonize those people or say that they're in the wrong.
    Again, sure, being opposed and being hateful aren't the same thing. Either way, you're not free of criticism, of course.

But as you said, the fact that some people have certain opinions shouldn't result in basic rights consequently being denied from that group, and that's an underlying but vital issue. I don't have to like or agree with vegetarians, but when I start trying to deny them rights (especially if my efforts succeed), there is a problem.

~Psychic

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    First of all I don't ****ing care about Americans. Not everyone in the world is an american and ofcourse it have to be an american to be so damn america-centred here this thread isn't about AMURICA.

Secondly I am not rich but I think Gay rights are important.
    Yes, but the gay marriage debate IS primarily centered in America you dolt, as America is the least friendly developed Western nation towards gay rights/issues. Is this debate seriously talked about contentiously wherever the hell you're from? Oh right, it isn't. So shutup.
    Last edited by Hox; 23rd June 2012 at 7:23 AM.

The Bible never once lists health reasons as the reason the God of the Bible condemns the act of homosexuality. It always list the fact that God abhors it. Its most likely completely arbitrary. Whether or not its healthy has nothing to do with whether or not its a Biblical sin.If the Bible says "Thou shalt not XXX." and never says "Okay, its cool now." Why should anyone believe that the God of the Bible has changed his opinion?
    Just as God does not condone certain acts (in this case, homosexuality), does He not also say we can pray for forgiveness for our sins? Did He not send His Son to die on the cross to save us from our sins? What makes the sin of homosexuality anymore offensive than lying, cheating, or stealing? Two of the aforementioned are even in the Ten Commandments. Is homosexuality ever mentioned in the Ten Commandments? Better review them, because there is a surprising lack of such instruction in them. The way I interpret Scripture: so long as you respect the Commandments, I would say homosexuality is not God's largest concern.

As for the issue of procreation:

Sure, God tells us to go forth and multiply, but look at us now; are we in need of more people? We are approaching 7 million as it is. I think God will turn a blind eye these days. And another thing, so what if gays don't have children? Can they not make up for it by adopting a child, who otherwise would not have had as high quality of life, who may have even died without their intervention? God works in beautiful ways, balancing "evil" with good. Homosexuality is probably a hard thing to keep people out of Heaven for committing, especially if they are upstanding Christians with otherwise clean slates.
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

Pokemon X Team - French Playthrough
    *COMPLETE*
    Amphinobi | Noctali | Mentali | Farfaduvet | Darumacho | Carchakrok
    3DS FC: 0430 - 9679 - 6068
    IGN: Micah
    Friend Safari Type: Fire
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Magmar, Ninetales, Charmeleon

Spoiler:- Credits, etc.:

Quote Originally Posted by Hox View Post
    Yes, but the gay marriage debate IS primarily centered in America you dolt, as America is the least friendly developed Western nation towards gay rights/issues. Is this debate seriously talked about contentiously wherever the hell you're from? Oh right, it isn't. So shutup.
    Sure is a US centric issue all right. Dark blue is where Gay marriage is legal. Light Blue is where Gay marriage is recognized, but not legal. Regular blue is where there are other types of gay partnerships or w/e. Gray means gay unions aren't recognized. Yellow to brown means that it's illegal (in some cases, punishable by death).

It's not primarily centered in America. It's only centered in America because you live in it :geg. Europe probably has just as many debates and attempts to get it legalized, as does places like Japan or Russia. And, even more severe (since this thread encompasses homosexuality in general, not just gay marriage) nearly every country in the middle east, and africa have it as an illicit act. I'm sure there are plenty of debates raging about the legality of it there and around the world. So, no, it's not just focused in America.

true original diva

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphiredragon929 View Post
    Sure is a US centric issue all right. Dark blue is where Gay marriage is legal. Light Blue is where Gay marriage is recognized, but not legal. Regular blue is where there are other types of gay partnerships or w/e. Gray means gay unions aren't recognized. Yellow to brown means that it's illegal (in some cases, punishable by death).

It's not primarily centered in America. It's only centered in America because you live in it :geg. Europe probably has just as many debates and attempts to get it legalized, as does places like Japan or Russia. And, even more severe (since this thread encompasses homosexuality in general, not just gay marriage) nearly every country in the middle east, and africa have it as an illicit act. I'm sure there are plenty of debates raging about the legality of it there and around the world. So, no, it's not just focused in America.
    Read my post. I said developed Western nation.

I'm sorry people pay a lot more attention to America's behavior/attitude towards gay right than, pssh, Botswana or some other obsure African country. Aaaand, I didn't say it was just focused on America, I said primarily, do you read? Like, seriously? Can you a read a post? Properly? Lol.

To prove my point most Europeans in this thread if not all of them have not seriously commented on gay marriage/rights issues in their respective countries but rather rightly critisize America for not having caught up with the rest of the Western world.

Comments like the ones highlighted above are exactly why I threatened to report you. You can make a point without insulting others.

Oh, and I didn't just threaten; I went through with it.

Btw, it's not being "daft," when you make such comments and then don't follow through with supplementary conversation. I had no clue you were mocking such viewpoints.

Back on topic:

Thankfully, there are easier ways to adopt for gay couples than to marry. It's a shame that there are so many people out there against it, though.
    Um, the first post you reported wasn't rude or insulting. It was a tongue in cheek comment making a deeper point. What am I supposed to do? Put a disclaimer in every post that says "Haha really just kidding, it's a joke made to draw attention to a more significant point!" I'm sorry you were a little too slow to get it, not my problem lmao.
    Last edited by Hox; 23rd June 2012 at 8:29 AM.

I'm sorry people pay a lot more attention to America's behavior/attitude towards gay right than, pssh, Botswana or some other obsure African country. Aaaand, I didn't say it was just focused on America, I said primarily, do you read? Like, seriously? Can you a read a post? Properly? Lol.

To prove my point most Europeans in this thread if not all of them have not seriously commented on gay marriage/rights issues in their respective countries but rather rightly critisize America for not having caught up with the rest of the Western world.
    It's a double-edged sword in Africa and the Middle East, if it makes sense. It's hard to openly criticize these countries for their inhuman treatment of homosexuals, but by doing so you open the doors for verbal conflict that could very well escalate the tension between us. At the same time, however, by not speaking out against the atrocities, we are turning a blind eye to the abusive treatment of homosexuals by third-world African and Middle-Eastern countries. It's a delicate situation, so it's best to air our own dirty laundry before cleaning their hampers.

Um, the first post you reported wasn't rude or insulting. It was a tongue in cheek comment making a deeper point. Brilliant. What am I supposed to do? Put a disclaimer in every post that says "Haha really just kidding, it's a joke made to draw attention to a more significant point!" I'm sorry you were a little too slow to get it, not my problem lmao.
    I apologize; Internet humor doesn't translate well. At least, it doesn't for me anyway. It's the thought that counts, though.
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

*COMPLETE*

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Not reading this whole thread, but as an American, homosexuality SHOULD be a non-issue, as there are WAY more important things to worry about, such as jobs, the economy, the debt we're in, illegal immigration, foreign policy in the middle east, etc.

I don't support homosexuality, but I say let people do what they want and get back to worrying about things that matter.
    I actually agree with you on that one. With all due respect, I feel that people are putting homosexuality equality as a priority to an issue that needs to be solved, rather than looking at other more important issues. The chances of gay/lesbian rights actually becoming a reality world-wide is so slim, it's not even a percent. This is due to the fact that religion still exists. As long as there is religion, there will always be homophobic people in the world. Why not try to accomplish something that can be accomplished? Plus, religious people consider homosexuality a sin...

“Into the darkness they go,
    the wise and the lovely. ”

Yes, but the gay marriage debate IS primarily centered in America you dolt, as America is the least friendly developed Western nation towards gay rights/issues.

That's a general statement. The explanation afterwards is indicative as to what you might have meant, but, the first part does seem to hold a high attitude that the debate constantly takes place in America as opposed to other countries. Furthermore, you've never even brought up this clarification until now.

> states it's not American-focused
    > "Or some other obscure african country"

http://i.imgur.com/2lMYd.gif

Gay marriage isn't even legal in most European countries. Only a handful of them have it available. Most of them have civil unions which isn't any different than the ones offered in U.S. states. Such statements are mostly blind, although, I don't blame them since we're one of the few countries that'd allow Fred Phelps in there.

true original diva

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Sun View Post
    I actually agree with you on that one. With all due respect, I feel that people are putting homosexuality equality as a priority to an issue that needs to be solved, rather than looking at other more important issues. The chances of gay/lesbian rights actually becoming a reality world-wide is so slim, it's not even a percent. This is due to the fact that religion still exists. As long as there is religion, there will always be homophobic people in the world. Why not try to accomplish something that can be accomplished? Plus, religious people consider homosexuality a sin...
    (Sorry for typos. Not wearing my glasses and typing on my Kindle means a few mistakes.)

I highly doubt America's economic issues are going to be solved anytime soon. How in the world can we expect the people of the U.S. to unite on the best way to handle the economy if we can't even afford everyone equal rights?

Your statements about "religious" people are rather ignorant (not in the insulting connotation of the word, by the way). Not every religion in the world says homosexuality is a sin. Not every religion even has the idea of "sin." And not all members of Abrahamic religions believe homosexuality is a sin. I'm a Christian and don't believe it's a sin (and no, I'm not interested in debating what the Bible says for anyone involved in the previous discussion about it). The word "religion" covers so many different schools of thought that it's silly to think the idea of religion itself is ag fault. Yes, the Bible condemns homosexuality, but it doesn't encompass every religion in the world. And yes, I know that the Abrahamic religions are some of the largest worldwide and they play a big role in this debate. Just trying to make a point that "religion" itself is an immensely broad term.
    Last edited by Pesky Persian; 23rd June 2012 at 8:48 AM.

No it isn't primarly centred in America you dolt, so shutup. There are far more places in the world then AMURICA. And more then half of this forum could care less what the average American' biggest worries are like that other guy was complaining about.
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 23rd June 2012 at 3:00 PM.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    (Sorry for typos. Not wearing my glasses and typing on my Kindle means a few mistakes.)

I highly doubt America's economic issues are going to be solved anytime soon. How in the world can we expect the people of the U.S. to unite on the best way to handle the economy if we can't even afford everyone equal rights?

Your statements about "religious" people are rather ignorant (not in the insulting connotation of the word, by the way). Not every religion in the world says homosexuality is a sin. Not every religion even has the idea of "sin." And not all members of Abrahamic religions believe homosexuality is a sin. I'm a Christian and don't believe it's a sin (and no, I'm not interested in debating what the Bible says for anyone involved in the previous discussion about it). The word "religion" covers so many different schools of thought that it's silly to think the idea of religion itself is ag fault. Yes, the Bible condemns homosexuality, but it doesn't encompass every religion in the world. And yes, I know that the Abrahamic religions are some of the largest worldwide and they play a big role in this debate. Just trying to make a point that "religion" itself is an immensely broad term.
    Excuse me for using a "broad term", but I think you know what I meant. Not every religion, but the Abrahamic religions. Sorry for not being too specific for you; I thought the meaning was common sense. Oh, and by the way, in the bible it says that it's a sin... doesn't matter what you believe.

“Into the darkness they go,
    the wise and the lovely. ”

People like you are a minority Persian. While painting with such a large brush, he did misspeak, but when looking at the state of the world it's a sentiment that I can empathize with. I'm glad there are people like you though.
    __

We're not all like him 7. Keep in mind that our upper class encourages ignorance in the serfs here.
    __

I guess someone didn't want me to link the actual movie, but it's quite good; Watch Prayers for Bobby. (If you're the person who did remove the link, you could have told me what part of the post you had an issue with so that I would know whether or not this post is alright.) -.-*
    "He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
    Gandalf to Saruman

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic View Post
    I don't really see what your point is. There are still white supremacist groups and misogynistic "traditionalists" out there who believe blacks and women don't deserve the rights they had to fight for, and there are still people who think that racism and sexism are completely dead. So we have to ignore and/or educate people when necessary. Not every opinion is a "good" opinion - when someone starts insisting the world is flat, you try to show them that it's not, and you move on.
    Ok but after you educate the people and they still have their opinions what then? We may not like the chauvinist, or the bigot, but what right do we have to tell them they cannot have their opinion? This is the part that is being missed Psychic. Both sides have a right to express their opinion, and then move on.

You really don't think it's unreasonable for me to force my dietary constraints onto an entire nation? Just because a group prescribes to a set of rules does not give them the right to force those rules onto others. To my understanding, that's why the separation of church and state exists, and it's also why I can't force you to obey Jewish customs like fasting or circumcising your male babies just because I do.
    Exactly, so why do the gays insist on making everyone comfortable with their way of life? It's not going to happen, shoot for the ones on the fence, and get them to see the light, but just walk away from the haters.

The point is that I can practice what I please (so long as it doesn't hurt anyone), but I cannot force anyone else to do the same. Just because he's a monk who can never have sex or marry doesn't mean he can force everybody else to do the same.
    Yes you can eat cow, and the person who doesn't eat cow has the right to say you shouldn't. Not can't(law), shouldn't(Opinion).

There's a difference between "I don't like your skin colour shirt" and "YOUR SHIRT IS A SIN AGAINST NATURE AND YOU'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON AND I REFUSE TO GRANT YOU THE RIGHTS OTHER PEOPLE WITH OTHER TYPES OF SHIRTS ENJOY." When your personal opinion results in degrading and removing the rights of another person, there is something really messed up.
    Why? both are opinions, one is just stronger than the other. Also, it takes a majority to change laws, and to date the majority is still saying no. So the minority has to do it's level best to become a majority. I have voted in support of gay rights for a few years now, I think it's wrong they are denied their rights. But for the moment, it is what it is.

I hate to break it to you, but there is already a history of violence against homosexuals. It's still an offense punishable by death in some countries. But you know what had to happen for women to gain their rights? Suffrage. And here I am today as a result.
    You don't have to break it to me. I've had friends of mine beaten to death because they were gay, or denied employment because 'a woman could never do construction jobs', I know full well. BUT I also look back on history and see it's nothing new to mankind in the least.

I don't think you realize that you're victim-blaming here, and that that is incredibly offensive to the kids who have lost their lives and families and friends who have had to deal with it. "They should grow a tougher skin" is NOT an excuse for bullying or allowing bullying to continue. Not all bullying is verbal. Adults have been and still are assaulted for their sexuality. And words are not harmless when the words dehumanize or aim to remove the rights of others.
    I do realize I'm being harsh Psychic, and I do apologize for it. It is however my opinion based on my experience and I do have a right to express it. I also have the obligation to accept what ever verbal backlash that comes. I was one of those bullied kids until Junior High. Have you seen the YouTube video of a student verbally bullying the bus monitor?What a sad thing it is when a school boy has the gall to bully a grown up (in her 50's!)!!!

Sorry, but when one group's "truth" results in degradation, bullying and suicide, I am absolutely, 100% ready to rule them out. When all you preach is hate, you're not worth listening to. The fact that you would defend this kind of bs is beyond words.
    I am defending their right to have their opinion not to act upon it. It's one thing to say I don't support gay rights, then there is a whole different level where someone lynches someone and beats them to death cause they are gay!

Don't forget I bullied the bullies in High School because someone had to stand up for those who couldn't stand up themselves. But I never stopped someone from saying what they believed so long as they did it respectfully.

Again as an example, you and I right now. We are disagreeing, but not being hateful or disrespectful. THIS is the way we should all disagree don't you think?
    Last edited by Malanu; 23rd June 2012 at 10:16 PM.

So true!

It doesn't seem like Malanu believes in the existence of reality's inherent truths.
    Gandalf to Saruman

Quote Originally Posted by Zevn View Post
    It doesn't seem like Malanu believes in the existence of reality's inherent truths.
    I may not but if so it's t due to being one who has formed his own opinion, and likes his small corner of life the universe and everything.

Oh and which inherent truth are you referring to Zevn?

So true!

Quote Originally Posted by Malanu View Post
    I may not but if so it's t due to being one who has formed his own opinion, and likes his small corner of life the universe and everything.
    Good book.

Oh and which inherent truth are you referring to Zevn?
    The ones that involve potentially intelligent self-aware beings interacting with each other. I refuse to accept that anyone deserves the ability to verbally(or otherwise) persecute others, especially when it's based on rules from societies thousands of years ago. Looking at it from the outside, it looks like an extremely sardonic comedic tragedy.
    Last edited by Zevn; 24th June 2012 at 12:24 AM.
    Gandalf to Saruman

I refuse to accept that anyone deserves the ability to verbally(or otherwise) persecute others, especially when it's based on rules from societies thousands of years ago.
    This kind of thinking goes hand in hand with those people who refuse to accept that anyone deserves the right to have homosexual sex. Who gave you the right to govern my life when I'm not harming anyone.

The ones that involve potentially intelligent self-aware beings interacting with each other. I refuse to accept that anyone deserves the ability to verbally(or otherwise) persecute others, especially when it's based on rules from societies thousands of years ago. Looking at it from the outside, it looks like an extremely sardonic comedic tragedy.
    I'm not condoning gas chambers and hangin' folks. I am condoning the right I have to say I don't like X. I can not like X for whatever reason I want. So long as I don't harass them, or trouble them I can not like them if I wish.

Thing is I don't have many groups I "don't like" (outside of Pedophiles and Rapists), maybe it's why I can accept most people at face value no matter their opinion.

So true!

This is the thinking of someone who has not embraced the concept that their corner of the universe is not immune to outside influences. If there are things you don't like, then you can say it. But don't expect the impact of your opinions to be contained within your corner. You're not completely cut off from the rest of the world. If there are things that may seem unreasonable to you, like homosexuals or cougars/gold diggers, you'll eventually have to face the reality that those people are gonna keep doing what they do, regardless of your objection.
    -Naminé

*COMPLETE*

Quote Originally Posted by Manafi's Dream View Post
    This is the thinking of someone who has not embraced the concept that their corner of the universe is not immune to outside influences. If there are things you don't like, then you can say it. But don't expect the impact of your opinions to be contained within your corner. You're not completely cut off from the rest of the world. If there are things that may seem unreasonable to you, like homosexuals or cougars/gold diggers, you'll eventually have to face the reality that those people are gonna keep doing what they do, regardless of your objection.
    That was an attempt at humor Manafi. However I do have my own opinions and views, AND enough experience to know not everyone will like what I stand for.

When I met my wife's friends for the first time, I shook their hand and said, "I'm sorry. I am going to say or do something that you will not like. It is not personal against you and it's probably not meant to upset you. If you have a problem with me, tell me so, I can't say I'll change but I will consider it." Whether they like me or not, they have learned to respect me and my way.

So true!

This kind of thinking goes hand in hand with those people who refuse to accept that anyone deserves the right to have homosexual sex. Who gave you the right to govern my life when I'm not harming anyone.
    You think so do you, that persecution should be a right? There is more than just physical harm. Making people feel ashamed, or ostracizing them because of something they cannot help is vile, and despicable behavior.

The point it seems like mario was making to you, is that your beliefs are no better than racism. Even if I am mistaken about his exact intent; your beliefs are no better than racism. There is a reason homosexual activists choose the loud "f*** you" method, while I might find the tact annoying (as I find any over-energetic affects) given how they are treated it is completely understandable.

Black people can bleach their skin, and choose to be "white" too you know. When did you choose to be human, born on Earth, or born in this century?

*sigh*

I'm not governing anyone, and I wouldn't if I had the option, humanity is beyond repair.
    Gandalf to Saruman

If people feel ashamed or ostracized when I tell them that the Bible condemns homosexuality they're just going to have to be big boys and girls and suck it up and realize we don't all agree with or accept each other, just like I do when you and others tell me the religion that molds my entire being is false/a myth/despicable/etc. You do support that freedom you've been using to publicly disagree with my religion don't you?

I don't have a problem with knives, but I do have a problem when they are used to cut someone's throat.
    __

You don't wait for them to be big boys and girls do you? They feel ashamed because most, or all of their lives they have been told what they cannot help will condemn them to hellfire. The indoctrinated inevitably become the indoctrinators. This isn't directed at religion itself, but at how it's often pointed.

Would you put a woman to death for not being a virgin on her wedding night?
    Last edited by Zevn; 24th June 2012 at 7:15 AM.
    Gandalf to Saruman

Feel better now?
    Actually, yes.

And concerning hate speech, there's quite a difference between calmly telling a homosexual that you disagree with them on Biblical grounds, and screaming profanity in their face and that they're going to burn in hell. You can firmly disagree with someone without resorting to hate speech. Homosexuals firmly disagree with me that they're going to hell. They firmly believe that my religion is wrong. I don't accuse any of them (well 99.9% of them) of resorting to hate speech.
    Yes, but most people that actually have the guts to go out and say something about gay rights, are going to be the ones saying "I SET FIRE. TO THE GAYS. WATCHED THEM BURN IN HELL, FOR DAYS." Or something along those lines.

Thanks Psychic. I didn't feel like replying to all that.
    Goodbye friends. My Pokémon drive is reaching zero, so I'm gonna go do other stuffs. Love you all. c:

-Alex

Page 52 of 190 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast