Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing Pokemon

Why is everyone freaking out over Volcarona, just because it's a fuzzy moth with the power of fire at its side? I don't know, I think it looks kinda cute, I wouldn't mind seeing one flapping around. Yeah, it could unintentionally set things on fire, but it at least seems to be rather harmless to humans. Besides, reminds me of Mothra, and I like Mothra.

You know, I wonder if there's enough Unown in the world to take over the earth if they wanted to. They're weak and useless on their own, but if they're together, it's implied they're some of the strongest Pokémon around. It doesn't help they have their own dimension, away from human eyes.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Yeah I forgot about Unown. The fact that they have their own dimension that humans cannot view is quite disturbing. And I can't remember which Pokémon episode or Movie it was, but they were portrayed to be quite evil in numbers lol. It's a shame they suck so much in the games.

xxx

Beautifly dex entry
    It has an aggressive nature. It stabs prey with its long, narrow mouth to drain the prey's fluids.
    End of story.

LAVENDER TOWN SYNDROME is real. I had it once... *shudders*
    The haunted mansion in D/P/Pt's music scared me to no end...
    R.I.P. Kelley. I love you, now go play with Jesus. You were so sweet. And remember, someday you'll see us again. 2007-2011

I will not be on very often anymore... keeping up my own site now.

Quote Originally Posted by Earthquakerage View Post
    Beautifly dex entry
    It has an aggressive nature. It stabs prey with its long, narrow mouth to drain the prey's fluids.
    End of story.
    Isn't that the same as Gorebyss' entry? Either way, thats as disturbing as heck... Right alongside the Worm scene in King Kong...

Shendinjas is pretty freaky as well... Weird thing is you stare into it whenever you send him out. "Hey, wait a sec, why you no have guts Shedinja? Woah I feel weird..." *Trainer blacked out PERMANENTLY (Random evil laughter in the background)*.
    Battle Subway Singles team (Black): (RECORD: 59)

Working on a new Singles team for Y:

Friend Safari: Type: Fighting Pokemon - Pancham, Medicham, and Breloom.
    FC: 4613 - 7267 - 1185

Have any of you guys tried seeing some fof the pokemon in inversed color?

Darkrai looks pretty creepy inversed, more ghostly than dark.

Quote Originally Posted by pseudoman View Post
    Have any of you guys tried seeing some fof the pokemon in inversed color?

Darkrai looks pretty creepy inversed, more ghostly than dark.
    Interesting, I tried a couple of the Ghost-types along with Darkrai. I found Gastly more creepy. Maybe you should list the creepiest inverted Pokémon so we can see for ourselves.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

^ shiny inverse charizard looks pretty creepy too. Kind of reminds me of reshiram.

Besides the obvious ghost types, I think whats really disturbing is that the Machop family can be female. Wtf, was Gamefreak thinking at the time they implemented genders into the series..

Paras and Parasect, just look at this article below.

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wik...s_and_Parasect

male smeargle with flash, charm,sleep powder and pound. (.......)*awkward *
    Last edited by Hatsune Miku; 8th November 2011 at 6:09 AM.

Honestly I don't see what's disturbing about Yamask, I don't see how a dead person's spirit turning into a Yamask is scary.

Lugia's pokedex entry "It sleeps in a deep-sea trench. If it flaps its wings, it is said to cause a 40-day storm." so every time is flaps it's wings while it takes flight we'll be bombarded by heavy rain and lightning?
    Extraordinary things can happen if you believe in yourself

You've got to have some faith in yourself if you want respect from your friends

When you feel tight, look at yourself! Inside your heart you will find a special place to unwind. When you feel right, look at yourself inside your mind you will see
    Cosmic eternityyy~
    I have claimed Emolga

Well seeing your dead mom's spirit or something like that in a pokemon would be pretty scary to me.

I think a dead human spirit Pokémon would be very disturbing in most cases...

xxx

Mr. Mime...

Just Creepy

I think Gamefreak did a pretty good job on making the original ghosts creepy tbh. Gengar is said to turn into people's shadows and jump out at them and steal their souls and just the haunter sprite. Some messed up stuff.
    Is a Jesus Freak and proud of it

I remember always trying to avoid Lavender Town when I was younger. And when I had to be there, I'd mute my GB. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    And guess what you're looking at in the backsprite?

That's if you peer into it, not look at it while it's a short distance away from you. Like, if you put your face in it then it will happen. Otherwise it's harmless if you just look at it.

gastly and hunter.... but I like gengar

Quote Originally Posted by Garch0mp0utrage View Post
    Cofagrigas' description just completely freaks me out.. It says that if you get too close to it, it devours you. Gamfreak made this practically for all ages, so what's with these crazy descriptions?

Also, the fact that Cofagrigas eats gold just bugs me.. You'll NEVER get MY gold cofagrigas!!

...too bad I don't have any xP
    Ya this o.o If you had on a gold chain would that make you extra tasty?

There are SOO many creepy BW entries. I mean, it's cool, but disturbing ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by PeterFoster111 View Post
    That's if you peer into it, not look at it while it's a short distance away from you. Like, if you put your face in it then it will happen. Otherwise it's harmless if you just look at it.
    Who was the smart one to put their face in it to test it out? Hey look fridge logic xDD wrong thread
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 18th November 2011 at 4:40 PM.

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Heatmor...it burns into Durant's body and feasts on it's insides....
    And Kingdra causes whirlpools that sink ships...
    This game is not for kids....
    Just ask 4kids.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeLegend View Post
    Hot Skitty On Wailord Action.
    Gardevoir x Stunfisk anyone?
    Or Vannilish x Steelix?
    Cottonee x Granbull?
    What do these pokemon have in common? Put it in your own siggy if you know. Created by Power464646.

I claim Balla da li n00bs!
    I claim Kabutops!

Quote Originally Posted by Emolgafan99 View Post
    Honestly I don't see what's disturbing about Yamask, I don't see how a dead person's spirit turning into a Yamask is scary.
    And then you realize that a) this is a human that you're forcing to breed with your Steelix or Stunfisk, and b) every time you breed more Yamask, you're killing people.

Even after all these years I still find Gengar the creepiest Pokemon and most Disturbing Pokemon of all time haha.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

The Cubone description is pretty disturbing, more saddening how it wear's it mother's skull.

Banette seems scary. They're discarded dolls looking for their owners to haunt them.
    With that grin and look, I'd hate to think what it would do exactly if it found it's owner.

Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast