Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by shiney mew View Post
    And then you realize that a) this is a human that you're forcing to breed with your Steelix or Stunfisk, and b) every time you breed more Yamask, you're killing people.
    Or alternatively, you're bringing back dead souls from the grave every time you breed more Yamask.
    GAMES ACCOMPLISHMENTS
    1st Prize in Caption Contest 7/15/11
    Won a Cool Vuvuzela in Pokémon Assembler!

Currently, I have an obsession with the Litwick line's tendency for sucking souls out.
    Fan Fics Stuff!
    i love pokémon is not only on Serebii, it's now on FanFiction.net!
    Author's Profile

That tower in lavender town.

Quote Originally Posted by manaphy72 View Post
    2.)Garbodar's looks freak me out because who wants to have a pokemon made of garbage.
    *raises hand*

I would personally love to have a Garbodor. You know what they eat? Garbage. You know what that means? It means that aforementioned garbage, instead of rotting in a dump, taking up space and generally smelling bad, is instead usable as sustenance for a living being. This makes Garbodor a pioneer in the field of recycling, environmentally friendly, and totally badass.

Still find it disturbing?

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 2 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

The Ruins of Alph music - both the Unown Signal and inside the Unown Chambers themselves. The Unown Signal is plain downright creepy, and the Unown Chambers theme is pretty creepy with the background, but even more so without it.

Ghost Pokémon stealing/eating souls lost its' creepiness factor long ago, considering about 22 out of the 27 ghost types do that.

I much prefer the originality of Golurk, being a possessed Golem created to protect humans and Pokémon.

In terms of disturbing Pokémon, I'll have to go with Stunfisk. It's Pokédex entry says it smiles while it's shocking its' prey to death.
    Last edited by Vanilluxe; 18th November 2011 at 9:35 PM.
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/11uf3ut.gif[/IMG]

hypno, chandelure, darkrai, cubone and shedinja

Cubone's mum! Creepiest Pokémon you'll ever encounter.

xxx

This might be a bad thing but I don't find Darkrai or Chandelure "disturbing". (lol, i find them cool.)

Hypno is another story. Hypno is freaking creepy. YOU AIN'T GETTING MY DREAMS, HYPNO! And I don't think I need to mention the one dex entry where it takes a little kid away...

Yamask is a little creepy to but only becuase it used to be a human. I don't want to own another person... (even if it looks like a Pokemon now.)
    Last edited by MeltingCORE; 19th November 2011 at 12:04 AM.
    fgjgj

I don't know if any of you have played the Giovanni celebi event in SS/Hg but i remember after defeating him and he walks out of the cave you hear a surf splash, yet none of his pokemon know surf. Did he drown himself?

Also most Ghost pokemon are creepy it feels like
    Author of the Fusion fic, The Coming War (which has recently been abandoned as the last update was a year ago) sorry y'all

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12/Crystalline guard
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    I simply can't get rid of my starter, I'm always too attached to it. Besides many of them are incredible good in the competetive game, like Infernape, venassaur or empoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    What about Swampert and Serperior?

...And Chariza--*shot*

Unown radio music, Team Rocket radio signal, and Lavender Town music.

Audino, Bibarel, and Jynx look creepy...

Looking for Pokémon X exclusive Megastones (Charizard X, Mewtwo X, Tyranitar, and Manetric).
    Y
    FC: 2981-6335-1505
    IGN: Daniel
    Steam Username: 20stalks

I am EATING an ice cream as I type this...so naturally i think it's pretty disturbing they made a pokemon look like this: http://chanarchive.org/content/51_v/...7697907285.jpg

Just ew, looking at it makes it hard for me to digest this ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by Superpower Emboar View Post
    I don't know if any of you have played the Giovanni celebi event in SS/Hg but i remember after defeating him and he walks out of the cave you hear a surf splash, yet none of his pokemon know surf. Did he drown himself?

Also most Ghost pokemon are creepy it feels like

It's implied that he committed suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Calamitу View Post
    Cubone's mum! Creepiest Pokémon you'll ever encounter.
    Yes this lol Ive seen some pictures of what she looks like and damn she scary.

lavender town. gave me bad headaches, and i had the japanese version. it was effing creepy

The goats are wise! Eat everything, climb everything. And if something kicks you, kick it back!
    Tumblr | Reborn | League

Cofagrigus. Not because of its data, but because it just smiles at you and waves its hands around. That freaks me out for some reason, especially when you're the one using it and it looks like he's gonna fall over. (OK, that's kinda lulz, but you get my point.)
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

The Games

Lavender Town, Jynx maybe..
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Unown radio. Beebo wup.... Beebo wup.... ALL IT DOES IS DO THAT. LIFE GOES ON.

~Banner by Sworn Metalhead~

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah the Great View Post
    Cofagrigus. Not because of its data, but because it just smiles at you and waves its hands around. That freaks me out for some reason, especially when you're the one using it and it looks like he's gonna fall over. (OK, that's kinda lulz, but you get my point.)
    After seeing the post about Cofagrigus eating people, it freaks me out overall. But yeah, it's looks are freaky to... What is up with that smile?
    fgjgj

Quote Originally Posted by Atratus View Post
    Really, the very concept of ghost pokemon is kind of disturbing when you think about it.
    *reads post and craps himself* yh, that actually got me kinda scared

Quote Originally Posted by Superpower Emboar View Post
    OMG never thought of that!

I get freakede out a bit when I read Banette's dex entry: It seeks the child that threw it away. That's a lot of discarded dolls... And what's it gonna do anyway -shivers-

Spiritomb, 4th gen dex says: "It was formed by uniting 108 spirits. It has been bound to the Odd Keystone to keep it from doing any mischief" so when you use the odd keystone you basically set free 108 Spirits that seek revenge for being sealed, something even worse Spiritomb has gender so your group of spirits has gender but wait that´s not the end of it, you can breed it you can basically "create" more groups of evil spirits.
    My Friend Safari:
    3DS FC: 1564-3608-3734
    Please PM/VM me so I can add you I'm looking for lots of Friend Safaris

The Old Chateau, in Platinum Daimond and Pearl is altogether very disturbing, including teh Girl that appears in the room on the far right and dissappers again.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

Eelektross is an eel, but its mouth makes it look like a leech. That's very strange.

Shedinja steal's your soul when you look into the hole on it's back, yet the back sprite makes you look into it.

Apparently, hypno kidnaps children. In most games, you're ten, and you have one in your party.

When I was younger, I was scared of Bronzong because of it's appearence

Steelix. Good god that pokemon gave me the shivers when I was younger! Seeing it in 3D on pokemon colosseum didn't help either.

Holy **** Its a giant iron snake! O_e

Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast