Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing Pokemon

Ever read the Pokédex entries for Litwick, Lampent, and Chandelure? HOLY CRAP. Freaky as crap. I don't know how I managed to raise one and live to tell the tale. XD

Also, Kriketune. That...that thing is just...awful. I shudder every time I see it.
    "When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies."
    - James Matthew Barrie (Peter Pan)

Pretty much all ghost and dark types are creepy for some reason for another. Some are less so, like Duskull... They apparently just cause creepy things to happen for a laugh.

| survival project |
    | this trainer is different. everyone knows it, but no one can explain it. |
    | complete |

| flying in the dark |
    | he's hiding something. she just doesn't know it. |
    | on hiatus|

| love and other nightmares |
    | limited time, limited abilities. kyurem says she can be cured in exchange for saving those who need saving. |
    | chapter 1 released |

Quote Originally Posted by Atratus View Post
    Litwick pretend to guide people around by illuminating darkened areas, while really sucking away their life energy with its light and leading them to the Ghost World.

Lampent visit dying people and steal spirit from the body

Drifloon usually try to grab children in attempts to bring them to the underworld

Haunter hide in very dark places, where they plot to take the life of the next living thing that comes near. It then silently stalks its victims.
    These were all disturbing. Especially the Drifloon one. Taking children to the underworld is just....

GodDamnZilla

WTF IS WITH HEATMOR???
    Its like he has a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    I found it kinda disturbing when my Rival in HG suddenly started undressing me while I tried to infiltrate Team Rocket in the Radio Tower
    It was disturbing to see that. Lol, I haven't even played the game, but my cousin showed me. o,o
    Also, ducklett. LOL. It has a butt if you look at it in the Pokedex

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost_MissingNo View Post
    I was reading Yamask's Pokedex entries just a few minutes ago and I am actually pretty creeped out by then, which is saying something since I'm not usually creeped out by kid's stories. But the Pokedex states that Yamask is 'a spirit of a dead person, it retains memories of its last life, it carries a mask that used to be its face and it sometimes looks at it cries.' No need to explain why that's just a bit disturbing...

But Yamask's design actually isn't very creepy, it's too cartoony, but I've actually been picturing it looking more realistic; a more realistic spirit from beyond the graves, a more realistic mask with a more realistic face, an actual dead person... I mean, can you imagine a Yamask with Michael Jackson's or Amy Winehouse's face as its mask?
    Can't stand that thought... That means when you die in pokemon, you turn to yamask-than coooofarigus!
    Quote Originally Posted by Atratus View Post
    Really, the very concept of ghost pokemon is kind of disturbing when you think about it.
    Yes, um... why ghost of all things? Well, there could be a replacement type such as... jelly type, ditto. o_o
    Quote Originally Posted by Jirachi9 View Post
    most ghost types... just read the pokedex info
    Yes, drifloon, drifblim, yamask, coooofarigus, haunter, ghastly, and gengar-they are only the ones I can name in 5 seconds. <:{
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonah the Great View Post
    Darkrai and Chandelure come to mind. Darkrai puts the targets to sleep for eternity, even if it doesn't mean to. Chandelure steals a person's soul, then BURNS it.
    Darkrai-dark rie-dark bread {rie bread-ever heard of it?}-Darkbread. Darkrai reminds me of burnt bread, but never the less is he creepy.
    I'll order death, but plese hold the chandulure-Just what I think...
    フェージングのエコー

Most disturbing Pokemon? Gengar hands down...just look at it...and read its Dex entry...

Proud Member Of SPCS
        Spoiler:- Credits And Pokedex Progress:

Drifloon's and Liwtick's family Pokédex are the creepiest, but then you look at them and does not compute.

So I'd say Bidoof. They probably are some blood-thirsty bastards.

What's that? What'sthatwhat'sthatwhat'sthatwhat'sthatwhat'sthat what'sthatwhat'sthat?

AS: Sceptile, Sableye, Flygon (?), Relicanth, Muk, Girafarig

It lives in warm seas. It is said that a couple finding this Pokémon will be blessed with eternal love.
    Terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadu-Hem View Post
    Terrifying.
    Did you post this some where else? I'm having Deja vu..

Ghost types too.

Banette. Brr...

Banner credit to The Sloth

Did you post this some where else? I'm having Deja vu..
    I don't recall doing so.

Aw, why is everyone so scared of Ghosties?

Palpitoad. DEAR GOD, PALPITOAD. ITS SPRITE WILL BE VISITING ME IN MY NIGHTMARES.
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireIris View Post
    Palpitoad. DEAR GOD, PALPITOAD. ITS SPRITE WILL BE VISITING ME IN MY NIGHTMARES.
    LOL. My gosh, I know, it moves like....dancing. o.o

palpitoad. Dear god, palpitoad. Its sprite will be visiting me in my nightmares.
    It's got the moves like jagger

I think there is something wrong with Kriketune

The nurse joy watching you change clothes in the poekathlon...in the open.(when you're a girl player)btw not a girl.
    Seeking on GEN 6:
    Have for trade:
    Oblivia UT Shaymin Lv.30
    Tornadus
    WIN2011 UT Shiny Suicune Lv.30
    WIN2011 UT Shiny Entei Lv.30
    Regular Genesect
    WIN2011 UT Shiny Raikou Lv.30
    Also have following legendaries (mostly not UT) for trade: (Bank)

I have 2 each of the shiny dogs up for trade, all UT.
    PM me with a trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii! View Post
    I think there is something wrong with Kriketune
    Quote Originally Posted by atypicalorca View Post
    Also, Kriketune. That...that thing is just...awful. I shudder every time I see it.
    Just curious, in what way do you two find Kricketune disturbing?
    MyAnimeList | Tumblr
    "Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything." - Adroc Thurston
    "The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate… Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are… Death awaits you" - Nyx

I'm going with Mew because it's so darn cute but in the movie it who in the JPN version of the movie wanted to kill all clones because it viewed them as inferior. I just want to point out that Adolf Hitler wanted to kill a certain minority for a very similar reason...just sayin...
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

Quote Originally Posted by gamer_legend View Post
    I'm going with Mew because it's so darn cute but in the movie it who in the JPN version of the movie wanted to kill all clones because it viewed them as inferior. I just want to point out that Adolf Hitler wanted to kill a certain minority for a very similar reason...just sayin...
    I don't think Mew wanted to kill all the clones because they were inferior.. never watched the Japanese version of it though.
    Pkmn W: 3181 5617 3649
    Pkmn W2: 1464 4040 1673
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/rbijc4.jpg[/IMG]

Hitler loves dogs.

Brian May loves dogs.

Therefore, Hitler is Brian May.

Just pointing out a fallacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadu-Hem View Post
    Hitler loves dogs.

Brian May loves dogs.

Therefore, Hitler is Brian May.

Just pointing out a fallacy.
    lol applying logic to illogical scenarios is fun.

Hail to the Fura!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

They should make a Pokemon version of Schindler's List with Registeel in Ralph Fiennes' place.

Is it bad that I misread Brian May as James May?

Anyway, creepiest pokemon has to be Yamask, when ever you hatch one, someone dies. You effectivly murder someone when you breed a yamask.

[QUOTE]This is not the problem people make it out to be.

Mr. Mime is called Barried in Japan, which has no gender reference. When they were giving Pokemon english names genders did not exist in the games, so they saw no problem with naming one of them "Mister." Having male and female Mr. Mimes was not confusing at all in Japan, because it is really named Barried. People sometimes suggest making a "Mrs. Mime" but this would make no sense to Japanese players. It would be as if we suddenly got a "Mrs. Persian."/QUOTE]

Good point. *points at you* Smart. You SMART.

Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast