Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 775 of 1351

Thread: Disturbing Pokemon

  1. #751
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Pastry Core of the Galaxy
    Posts
    251

    Default

    well there's no doubt that some of the stuff in the pokedex entries that's pretty creepy. take drowzee. or cubone. or duskull. I mean, duskull likes to hear children cry! if you want to see more stuff like this, check out the youtube video "10 wierdest pokedex entries" it really fits the discussion.

  2. #752
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    wallowing in self-pity
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Sableye-"It hides in the darkness of caves. Its diet of gems has transformed its eyes into gemstones."
    This thing....eats jewels....
    Dusclops-"Anyone who dares peer into its body to see its spectral ball of fire will have their spirit stolen away."
    Jellicent-"The fate of the ships and crew that wander into Jellicent's habitat: all sunken, all lost, all vanished."
    No. Just....no.
    what is wrong with these people?!?!

  3. #753
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,717

    Default

    I find Lampent disturbing as well, especially its BW2 Pokedex entry.


  4. #754
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the cricket View Post
    Sableye-"It hides in the darkness of caves. Its diet of gems has transformed its eyes into gemstones."
    This thing....eats jewels....
    Dusclops-"Anyone who dares peer into its body to see its spectral ball of fire will have their spirit stolen away."
    Jellicent-"The fate of the ships and crew that wander into Jellicent's habitat: all sunken, all lost, all vanished."
    No. Just....no.
    what is wrong with these people?!?!
    Pokedex writers are creative...


    “May the stars shine down on you.” - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

  5. #755
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,717

    Default

    Either their that creative or just plain scary:/


  6. #756
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    wallowing in self-pity
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Creative? *snort* sure sure..........and just plain disturbing T_T i avoid ghost types alot........

  7. #757
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the cricket View Post
    Creative? *snort* sure sure..........and just plain disturbing T_T i avoid ghost types alot........
    Ghost is my favorite Type! DX
    But I agree with the fact that they're disturbing......


    “May the stars shine down on you.” - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

  8. #758
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    wallowing in self-pity
    Posts
    95

    Default

    the fact that they are immune to alot of attacks dosent help when yur battleing them either :P
    most of them are made out of gas ^^

  9. #759
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the cricket View Post
    the fact that they are immune to alot of attacks dosent help when yur battleing them either :P
    most of them are made out of gas ^^
    Actually, that's only the Gastly line. The others are just spirits.


    “May the stars shine down on you.” - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

  10. #760
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    515

    Default

    Drowzee is fairly disturbing. Oh, you eat dreams? How's that working out for you?

  11. #761
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    wallowing in self-pity
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crasher View Post
    Drowzee is fairly disturbing. Oh, you eat dreams? How's that working out for you?
    i wonder what dreams taste like....... O_o

  12. #762
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the cricket View Post
    i wonder what dreams taste like....... O_o
    They taste like Coke and Mintos.


    “May the stars shine down on you.” - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

  13. #763
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    wallowing in self-pity
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    They taste like Coke and Mintos.
    in that case....*transforms into Drowzee* GO TO SLEEP.

  14. #764
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Cirque du Dčcadence
    Posts
    2,854

    Default


    If you guys notice ghost pokemon mostly have keen interest on kids whether steal their spirit or whatever.
    So if you're no longer kids it's safe. Must be depressing living in pokemon world as a kid.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader


        Spoiler:- Credits:

    Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

  15. #765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the cricket View Post
    i wonder what dreams taste like....... O_o
    probably has a bitter aftertaste with a hint of daydream xD

  16. #766
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Weepinbell.
    "If its prey is bigger than its mouth, it slices up the victim with sharp leaves, then eats every Morsel." ~SS Entry ._.
    And Victreebells SS entry ...
    "This horrifying plant pokemon attracts prey with aromatic honey,
    Then melts them in its mouth."
    ~Bane of a Grass Type Gym Leader~
    ______________________________
    Pokemon Pearl Team: (TORTERRA, CACTURNE, MOTHIM, BELLOSOM, VICTREEBELL, LEAFEON)
    Pokemon Soulsilver Team: (MEGANIUM, VENUSAUR, SCYTHER, SCEPTILE, SMEARGLE, EXEGGUTOR)
    Pokemon Black Team: (SIMISAGE, SERPERIOR, SWADLOON, VIRIZION, LEFEON, MARACTUS)

  17. #767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeafLord View Post
    Weepinbell.
    "If its prey is bigger than its mouth, it slices up the victim with sharp leaves, then eats every Morsel." ~SS Entry ._.
    And Victreebells SS entry ...
    "This horrifying plant pokemon attracts prey with aromatic honey,
    Then melts them in its mouth."
    *Shivers* i wonder what would happen if a child came up to a weepinbell and thought it was a pear.... O.O And little Jimmy was never seen again....




  18. #768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeafLord View Post
    Weepinbell.
    "If its prey is bigger than its mouth, it slices up the victim with sharp leaves, then eats every Morsel." ~SS Entry ._.
    And Victreebells SS entry ...
    "This horrifying plant pokemon attracts prey with aromatic honey,
    Then melts them in its mouth."
    If anyone were to walk beside this thing they never be seen again O_O

    Literally

  19. #769
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeafLord View Post
    Weepinbell.
    "If its prey is bigger than its mouth, it slices up the victim with sharp leaves, then eats every Morsel." ~SS Entry ._.
    And Victreebells SS entry ...
    "This horrifying plant pokemon attracts prey with aromatic honey,
    Then melts them in its mouth."
    Well, time to get off the Internet for awhile...


    “May the stars shine down on you.” - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

  20. #770

    Default

    i really don't think that the pokedex writers know that this game is rated E.




  21. #771
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,604

    Default

    Hypno. It kidnaps little kids. Also, Glalie's Pokedex entry creeps me out.
    "Glalie has the ability to freely control ice. For example, it can instantly freeze its foe solid. After immobilizing its foe in ice, this Pokémon enjoys eating it in leisurely fashion"
    Disgusting right?

    This isn't a Pokemon, but that Buried Alive thing scares me.
    Last edited by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama; 5th September 2012 at 10:13 PM.

  22. #772
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Hypno. It kidnaps little kids. Also, Glalie's Pokedex entry creeps me out.
    "Glalie has the ability to freely control ice. For example, it can instantly freeze its foe solid. After immobilizing its foe in ice, this Pokémon enjoys eating it in leisurely fashion"
    Disgusting right?

    This isn't a Pokemon, but that Buried Alive thing scares me.
    I find Froslass's to be more disturbing...
    Quote Originally Posted by SS/HG
    Legends in snowy regions say that a woman who was lost on an icy mountain was reborn as Froslass.


    “May the stars shine down on you.” - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

  23. #773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    I find Froslass's to be more disturbing...
    Heck yeah! Who wouldn't want to be reborn as a Pokemon?

  24. #774
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BritishWeavile View Post
    Heck yeah! Who wouldn't want to be reborn as a Pokemon?
    Yamask, obviously.


    “May the stars shine down on you.” - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

  25. #775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    Yamask, obviously.
    I was thinking Magikarp and Feebas xD

Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •