Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1351

Thread: Disturbing Pokemon

I'm pretty sure Darumakas heat on humans is not hot enough to kill someone.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    If you see Glalie in it's Shiny form, it looks even more evil.
    And on that note, after my Pineco Masuda experiment, I plan on trying to get a Snorunt.
    What is Life's Greatest Illusion?
    Innocence, my brother...

Almost alll ghost pokemon. Hands down. They are creepy
    Pokemon Black FC: 0046 5510 3591

Pokemon White 2 FC: 0390 6807 1811

Pokemon (Black) I need:
        Spoiler:- Johto:

Quote Originally Posted by nandamaung View Post
    Almost alll ghost pokemon. Hands down. They are creepy
    Why always Ghost types :P

Torchic is a little creepy. It has a flame inside it that has to keep burning. What if it drank water, or even worse, oil?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    "Darumaka's droppings are hot, so people used to put them in their clothes to keep themselves warm."

This scares me.
    Whaa...

WHAT THE F*CK?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Why always Ghost types :P

Torchic is a little creepy. It has a flame inside it that has to keep burning. What if it drank water, or even worse, oil?
    Probably it's throat isn't connected to the flame, so it can drink/eat anything it wants while still having the little blaze in it's body. Just a theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    "Darumaka's droppings are hot, so people used to put them in their clothes to keep themselves warm."

This scares me.
    That's pretty....gross..

"i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    That's pretty....gross..
    Indeed, although it falls under the "Disturbing things people do" category, it's not Darumaka's fault people enjoy his shit so much.

Quote Originally Posted by octopusG44 View Post
    Indeed, although it falls under the "Disturbing things people do" category, it's not Darumaka's fault people enjoy his shit so much.

I do have to agree with this. I can understand after the Unovan Civil war, with the enviroment all in shambles, that people used Darumaka poop out of survival purposes only, not because they enjoy rubbing ape poo on themselves and in their clothes.
    Innocence, my brother...

The dex entry doesn't mention a "Unovan Civil War" though.

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    The dex entry doesn't mention a "Unovan Civil War" though.
    I am aware of this, but the subtext throughout B/W and B2/W2 points to the war between the two brothers, with Reshiram and Zekrom attacking each other until "All of Unova was destroyed.". Then, with this war going on, Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion saved many pokemon lives which were caught in the crossfire. Keldeo's parents were lost in the fire, and if you look inside the Relic Passage, and talk to some of the characters, they say it seems that someone dug the Relic Passage from underground, as in they busted a wall out in the Relic Castle on the Volcarona floor. They, alongside many pokemon, worked together to survive and dug their way out months later. It is mentioned in W2's pokedex entry that Volcarona's heat saved people during "a harsh winter"...Much like a Nuclear winter, due to the fallout from Reshiram and Zekrom's Fusion Flares and Fusion Bolts, which would explain why people even began stashing fire-ape turds in their clothes in the first place. It was strictly survival, probably began in the Relic Passage.
    Innocence, my brother...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.FusRoDah View Post
    I am aware of this, but the subtext throughout B/W and B2/W2 points to the war between the two brothers, with Reshiram and Zekrom attacking each other until "All of Unova was destroyed.". Then, with this war going on, Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion saved many pokemon lives which were caught in the crossfire. Keldeo's parents were lost in the fire, and if you look inside the Relic Passage, and talk to some of the characters, they say it seems that someone dug the Relic Passage from underground, as in they busted a wall out in the Relic Castle on the Volcarona floor. They, alongside many pokemon, worked together to survive and dug their way out months later. It is mentioned in W2's pokedex entry that Volcarona's heat saved people during "a harsh winter"...Much like a Nuclear winter, due to the fallout from Reshiram and Zekrom's Fusion Flares and Fusion Bolts, which would explain why people even began stashing fire-ape turds in their clothes in the first place. It was strictly survival, probably began in the Relic Passage.
    This... actually makes sense o.o

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

In the strange house, the first time you pass a portrait, it is hung up straight. The second time it fell down...
    One does not simply walk into Sootopolis

Ummmmm.....Is it Sinnoh confirmed now?

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red Absol View Post
    This... actually makes sense o.o
    Thank you. I analyzed the crap out of Gen V and tbh, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Giovanni is using the PWT to get himself recognized by people as a means to recruit members for Team Rocket. He mentioned when you battle him with Celebi that he still needs more training, he didn't seem like he intented on giving up on getting Team Rocket back together 100%, if my memory serves me correctly.

Also, another disturbing 'dex entry is Cofagrigus'. Luring in graverobbers, making them into mummies...
    Seems a bit harsh for a 16 year old to be around, especially if they think even for a second he is a graverobber.
    Innocence, my brother...

What's even scarier, Darumaka has no anus!

If the antlion is anything to go by, then neither does Trapinch...

Clefairy. Why does it only have one tooth?!

...okay, I'm kidding.

But Gyarados, kind of. One of its Pokedex entries says something about Magikarp's brain cells going through some re-configuration when it evolves or somesuch, making it almost unwillingly violent and brutal. When humans are warring with each other Gyarados is attracted to the violence and appears to demolish entire cities.

It's just like "Heeeeey guys! What's up? Whatcha doin'? Having a waaaar? That's cool. HYPER BEAM BLARGHLARGHARHFAS"

3ds Friend Code: 3480-3956-6165
    In Safari: Onix, Dwebble, Barbaracle (Rock Types)
    Currently looking for HA Bulbasaur and Chespin family members. Please message if you want to add me.

Quote Originally Posted by LudicoloFiesta View Post
    In the strange house, the first time you pass a portrait, it is hung up straight. The second time it fell down...
    I loved that place so much, and it finally explained the ghost on the bridge that was in the 1st games.

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

I'm scared of that place as well. It's very creepy. And the books in the basement mention Pokemon like, Darkrai, Hypno, and Drowzee.

I'm glad that they added a new haunted/scary house in BW2. It adds sort-of story line, and it's really fun. I actually find the Old Chateau more disturbing than Strange House. partly because it has scarier music, and that you can find Rotom there. >:3

You know the Sinnoh trio and how they all have signature moves based on their powers? Well when you think about the definitions, they are literally tearing holes in reality. Like, they are literally taking whatever Pokemon they are attacking and subjecting them to having the entire universe around them altered.

Not only that but Giratina hides in the Distortion world and uses the force between traveling between to worlds to damage something.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Quote Originally Posted by VideoGamer17 View Post
    I'm glad that they added a new haunted/scary house in BW2. It adds sort-of story line, and it's really fun. I actually find the Old Chateau more disturbing than Strange House. partly because it has scarier music, and that you can find Rotom there. >:3
    The Rotom thing kind of reminds me of Poltergeist. A spirit in the TV, and the fact there are other mischievous spirits in the Old Chateau, kind of like that movie...
    "They're here...".
    Seriously, the Old Chateau Rotom gaves me chills.
    Innocence, my brother...

What about Starmie?
    "It's core shines in many colors and sends radio signals into space to communicate with something."
    I wonder if this could be forshadowing something. Possibly aliens?
    Obviously, I like Flygons, and Ground types. Do you have a problem with that?

My White FC: 4169-9228-3910
    My White 2 FC: 4513-8406-0495

Quote Originally Posted by Flygon1337 View Post
    What about Starmie?
    "It's core shines in many colors and sends radio signals into space to communicate with something."
    I wonder if this could be forshadowing something. Possibly aliens?
    Starmie is a fantastic specimen. But, yes. Starmie's a possible alien.

Starmie being an alien...

Duuuuuude, that's like, totally awwwwwsoooome.... *hippie voice*

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

Lunatone: "The Pokemon's intimidating red eyes cause all those who see it to become transfixed with fear."

Imagine walking at night and bumping into one.

http://tdotcomics.ca/wordpress/wp-co...liens-meme.jpg
    Last edited by disposable_heroes; 15th November 2012 at 3:54 AM.

Pokémon Quiz Bowl. It's a thing.

Every time you have a bad day, just go to Advanced Search, enter "Him in the Court" in the User Name box, and voila.
    I claim Vanillite because it is best Pokémon.

PEOPLE OF EARTH -- WE ARE YOUR ZILTOIDIAN OVERLORDS.
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast