Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1351

Thread: Disturbing Pokemon

The ones I found pretty disturbing are...

Pinsir: It grips prey with its pincers until the prey is torn in half. What it can't tear, it tosses far.
    Heatmor: Using their very hot, flame-covered tongues, they burn through Durant's steel bodies and consume their insides.

And of course, all the ghost type Pokemon have really freaky dex entries.

Dialga isn't just the figurehead of time, he is time. All of it - every memory of every dead civilization across the multiverse, every dead star, every broken dream... Condensed into what we call an "Okay Trick Roomer." He's not a dragon so much as he is an eldritch monstrosity among the likes of Cthulhu and Azathoth.

I can't imagine what it would be like to be him - what goes through his head. I imagine he can never think straight, what with every entity in history coursing through him. So, yeah, I thought it was pretty unnerving.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    Starmie being an alien...

Duuuuuude, that's like, totally awwwwwsoooome.... *hippie voice*
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterTrainer121 View Post
    Lunatone: "The Pokemon's intimidating red eyes cause all those who see it to become transfixed with fear."

Imagine walking at night and bumping into one.

http://tdotcomics.ca/wordpress/wp-co...liens-meme.jpg
    Well it appears that aliens have taken over Gamefreak's minds....

Genesect. The thing was an entire species 300 m.y.a. and practically killed off 95% of life on Earth.

Then Plasma digs one up and thinks "Hmm, what if we take this dangerous predator, give him cybernetics, strong armour, a computer-enhanced brain and a cannon that lets it fly and can fire off shots of different types?!"

Given how Plasma never uses it during Black/White and that Dudley expresses surprise at seeing Genesect, it's possible Genesect escaped. Meaning that, when the player doesn't have it, Genesect is probably in some corner of the world, killing off everything it sees thanks to its primeval urge to kill and it's ridiculous strength. Meaning that ONE single Pokémon could potentially single-handedly kill off all life on the planet. And as the greatest hunter, it will find you, and it will kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    Genesect. The thing was an entire species 300 m.y.a. and practically killed off 95% of life on Earth.

Then Plasma digs one up and thinks "Hmm, what if we take this dangerous predator, give him cybernetics, strong armour, a computer-enhanced brain and a cannon that lets it fly and can fire off shots of different types?!"

Given how Plasma never uses it during Black/White and that Dudley expresses surprise at seeing Genesect, it's possible Genesect escaped. Meaning that, when the player doesn't have it, Genesect is probably in some corner of the world, killing off everything it sees thanks to its primeval urge to kill and it's ridiculous strength. Meaning that ONE single Pokémon could potentially single-handedly kill off all life on the planet. And as the greatest hunter, it will find you, and it will kill you.
    Actually Team Plasma don't use Genesect because it was made when N was the king and N didn't approve, my theory is that N told the scientists to destroy it, but they had but so much work into it that they couldn't destroy it, so they released it instead.

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

I know N forbade the project, but I find it stupid that Dudley would release his creation when:

a) It could be found and traced back to Plasma.

b) It would significantly damage an ecosystem(s) with it's fusion of natural and cybernetic abilities and brainpower.

c) The entire reason Genesect was finished by Dudley alone was so he could prove to N that his talents were useful to Team Plasma and that he could make the strongest Pokémon in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonCurse4 View Post
    Heatmor: Using their very hot, flame-covered tongues, they burn through Durant's steel bodies and consume their insides.
    Yeah, that's kind of disturbing. but you can't question the food chain. even pokemon food chains. xP

I know N forbade the project, but I find it stupid that Dudley would release his creation when:

b) It would significantly damage an ecosystem(s) with it's fusion of natural and cybernetic abilities and brainpower.

c) The entire reason Genesect was finished by Dudley alone was so he could prove to N that his talents were useful to Team Plasma and that he could make the strongest Pokémon in the world.
    Well if he had some kind of emotional attachment to his creation rationality wouldn't apply.

...I'm not sure what you mean by that. You mean he's like "But I LOVE you, my genocidal maniac! That's why I'm letting you go out and potentialy kill everything!" to Genesect?

I've always hated Heatmor. But I wish I could to that... *licks a Durant* ...Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

...I'm not sure what you mean by that. You mean he's like "But I LOVE you, my genocidal maniac! That's why I'm letting you go out and potentialy kill everything!" to Genesect?
    Not necessarily, It's like an artist that could never throw out any of their work, Genesect was probably like a work of art to the scientist, he couldn't keep it as he
    was ordered to destroy it, but he can't destroy something that he put so much time and effort into.
    When releasing Genesect due to said emotional attachment he probably wasn't thinking of the repercussions due to the release being most likely a spare-of-the-moment type circumstance.

I thought that he was ordered to stop, but he was the only scientist on the project who thought "Screw N!" and went on in secrecy afterwards.

According to Bulbapedia, Genesect's known backstory ends there.

Given how there were only four (plus a magic fith that you never get in your bag) Drives for Techno Blast, Genesect probably escaped before any more could be created.

Where they say this?

I have a theory for Genesect's event in B2 and W2. Dudley finished his project in private, but Colress may have caught wind of Genesect's development. Being intrigued by this, he may have had a camera installed inside the Cyborg's cranium, and then also caught wind of a new trainer starting up in Aspertia, and wanting to see the development of a friendship bond between a trainer and their pokemon, he had the early stage Genesect donated as a gift from Team Plasma to said trainer, as a means to spy on you.

Another creepy pokemon - Elgyem. They may have crash landed in the Desert 50 years before, but now the only place where they can be found is the Celestial Tower...

In Cryptozoology, it speculated as a theory that Alien Greys are not from space, but from underground, and that they are scavengers of the dead, if not predatory to humans, and that they are Saurian in anatomy. Elgyem has a tail, Beeheeyem has no tail, but has a jacket tail like a well dressed Gentleman, much like Alien greys wish to be seen to decieve man into feeding them and their sick appetites for the flesh of men much like off of V - The Final Battle.
    What is Life's Greatest Illusion?
    Innocence, my brother...

... did you just spoil Black 2 for me? If so, thanks a f***ing lot.

Anyway, that theory falls on its face if the game is played AFTER the event and if Genesect is placed in the PC for the whole game.

Quote Originally Posted by Naamă View Post
    Where they say this?
    Genesect is explicitly said to be a Pokémon existing 300 million years ago in the Black and Black 2/White 2 Pokédex entries, near the time when the Permian extinction happened. It's also said to have been feared as the greatest of hunters.

I thought that he was ordered to stop, but he was the only scientist on the project who thought "Screw N!" and went on in secrecy afterwards.

According to Bulbapedia, Genesect's known backstory ends there.

Given how there were only four (plus a magic fith that you never get in your bag) Drives for Techno Blast, Genesect probably escaped before any more could be created.
    You have a very valid point, however I just like my theory better because it is all emotional :P
    (I am fangirl)

Genesect is explicitly said to be a Pokémon existing 300 million years ago in the Black and Black 2/White 2 Pokédex entries, near the time when the Permian extinction happened. It's also said to have been feared as the greatest of hunters.
    My theory is it went to Japan and started the tsunami and earthquake, then GameFreak found and cloned it, then distributed it to anyone who wanted it.

Credit to Shadow for the Buttons

Er... I think you may be thinking of Kyogre and Groudon (who, coincidentally, are set to be distributed for Black 2/White 2 there).

... did you just spoil Black 2 for me? If so, thanks a f***ing lot.

Anyway, that theory falls on its face if the game is played AFTER the event and if Genesect is placed in the PC for the whole game.

Did I spoil Black 2 for you? No, I spoiled nothing that one has not spoiled themselves. As for the PC thing or the post game thing, that could also be explained...

1 - In the PC, perhaps if they are ever released in Juniper's lab like they are in Oak's in the Anime, it can be used as a means to spy on them.
    2 - Post game, perhaps Colress just wants to dispose of the evidence that he ever had a large cyborg fossil insect with a laser cannon on it's back with the potential of there being tracking devices or cameras in it, by giving it to the champion, who is far more likely to get off scott-free with owning a Civilization-busting killer cyborg that reminds one of some sort of prehistoric robocop that Team Plasma invented for their own reasons.

I mean, how else do you explain it's OT being Plasma?
    Innocence, my brother...

Right... so it's my fault for not knowing that you'd come out with an important revelation about a character and not spoiler it?

Anyway, another disturbing Pokémon is Deoxys. It's said to be a mutated virus from space. What happens if you get infected by it?

No, it's not your fault, but it's also not my fault for your rather snide response, correct?

Also, yes, Deoxys is disturbing, as is Kabutops. Kabutops drinks the bodily fluids of it's victims.
    Innocence, my brother...

Here's one. I just caught a Banette.

A doll that became a Pokémon over its grudge of being thrown away. It seeks the child who disowned it.

I love Banette and don't think it's creepy at all, but this is just to give y'all nightmares~

Then all the Banette we see were abandoned by a child.

The 1st Banette is probably what they mean. It became a Pokemon by that event.

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    The 1st Banette is probably what they mean. It became a Pokemon by that event.
    Which is why the Pokedex entries should not be trusted. It was recorded by a human, so they can be a little farfetched.

Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast