Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1351

Thread: Disturbing Pokemon

Something came to mind... since Kyurem eats, despite having it's mouth frozen... does that mean he uses his icicles ala Cell to absorb humans?!
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Oh my gosh! THIS really freaked me out!! I was playing Pokemon Black version and.... http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictu...omen+s+Secret/
    CREEPY.
    Favorite Pokemon: Victini and Dragon types
    I've got Pokemon Black and Heartgold and White 2!

The fact that N could have destroyed Unova if his dragon did not accept him. :P

Registeel being Do not read if you don't want to hate me. Nazi. Supposedly, just in Europe it isn't.

That's right. Registeel was told to stop saying Heil Cyrus in Europe.

Then in Platinum, they changed it in all versions.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Quilava42 View Post
    Golbat's HUGE mouth. OMG, including how Kyurem eats humans, including Cofagrigus.
    speaking of golbat's mouth...http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7qnyfoS5V1qjvpq9.png <--that was his gen 1 pic. and cofagrigus are supposed to protect treasure from grave robbers, so in my opinion it's somewhat doing us a favor. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    Something came to mind... since Kyurem eats, despite having it's mouth frozen... does that mean he uses his icicles ala Cell to absorb humans?!
    Please excuse me while I try to get those images out of my head...
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

Quote Originally Posted by FlareLover17 View Post
    speaking of golbat's mouth...http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7qnyfoS5V1qjvpq9.png <--that was his gen 1 pic. and cofagrigus are supposed to protect treasure from grave robbers, so in my opinion it's somewhat doing us a favor. ;P
    What in the........ o-o And Cofagrigus scares me though, a haunted slab?

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Are you taking this pokedex entry that seriously?
    Yes, because if we don't believe that, we can't believe anything the Pokedex says. Just because it seems too mean or another dex says something else, does not make it untrue.
    Every story has an ending. Nothing lasts forever. Not any more.
    Read My Epic Fanfic -

Spoiler:- Thanks to DeadlyBraviary!:

Quote Originally Posted by Quilava42 View Post
    What in the........ o-o And Cofagrigus scares me though, a haunted slab?
    yes, his gen 1 sprite was very messed up. xD and for me Cofagrigus is in a way like froslass, "A woman who dies in a snowy mountain turned into this pokemon." I imagine as Cofagrigus an egyptian king seeking revenge or something like that. in a way, it is very distubing. (i'm not stating pure facts, i'm just speculating i suppose. xD)

yes, his gen 1 sprite was very messed up. xD and for me Cofagrigus is in a way like froslass, "A woman who dies in a snowy mountain turned into this pokemon." I imagine as Cofagrigus an egyptian king seeking revenge or something like that. in a way, it is very distubing. (i'm not stating pure facts, i'm just speculating i suppose. xD)
    I think cofagrigus was a really cool idea! The egyptian world of pokemon

__________________________________________________ _
    Pokemon X Version Friend Code: 5043 3821 1755

What makes Froslass even creepier is that it evolves from Snorunt. Which means that a Snorunt could have taken over her body or something, or died and fused with her.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    Hitmonchan. Or to be more accurate, its Red/Green sprite.

Looks like a Doduo doing unspeakable things to a Togekiss!
    107.png
    lol i see it :P
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/291z3g7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Scaldaver View Post
    Yes, because if we don't believe that, we can't believe anything the Pokedex says. Just because it seems too mean or another dex says something else, does not make it untrue.
    I suppose, but since it said that it kidnaps "bad children", and the "or so it's said" at the end, I feel this pokedex entry shouldn't be taken all that seriously.

Again, I think it's just a story used to scare kids. I also like to think that's kind of the same with Kyurem...I mean, it's supposed to be leftovers from some heroic dragon, but I don't have evidence to back this one up.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Isn't the fact that it fuses with Zekrom/Reshiram (who are stated to have once been a heroic dragon) and that I think Drayden outright says it (I don't know if this is true - I haven't even bothered to get past Roxie) evidence enough?

Whitney's Miltank 0__o

Ratatta those big teeth could make a really bad cut if it bit you.

THE DANCE OF YOUR LIFE #TEAMVAGETA

Signature edited due to Rule Breaking- check this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430446

6th Gen Future Partner^

I remember in Pokemon Stadium 2... Crobat's teeth just looked.... god...

Castform changing the weather... Just one wrong weather change and the world could be destroyed.

Pokémon without a visible mouth consuming Poffins. Erm, what do they do? Crush them into energy and absorb them?

Pokemon in general may look cool, but if I ever saw a real one in real life, I would probably be building a Chechen firework (improv gun) by the end of the first day. The size comparisons are quite freaky. A butterfly the size of your face? And is as common as a normal one in real life? Even if shotguns didn't exist there, I would be building one.
    Everyone together! · 大家聚合!· Alles zusammen! · 모두 함께! · 一緒にみんな!

Source: Bulbapedia

White 2 - Drake - 2838 9377 2007
    3DS - 0232-7984-8655
    Shinies:
    DWFs: PM for details.

Open GMT 1100-1600 on weekdays & GMT 0000-1600 on weekends.
    Important info may be given through voice chat during trades.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Ghost poke'mon in real life... Now that would be frightening, but Haunter would still be my right hand ghost!

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Castform changing the weather... Just one wrong weather change and the world could be destroyed.

Pokémon without a visible mouth consuming Poffins. Erm, what do they do? Crush them into energy and absorb them?
    Yeah, I already thought this about the mounth. Poliwrath/Poliwhirl for example

Well the scariest I can think of is Yanmega. Now He/She is a cool pokemon but when I was filling up my dex I need one for Black2 and its entry scared the mess out of me! It is and I quote:
    It prefers to battle by biting apart foes' heads instantly while flying by at high speed. Imagine being in a freaking field full of them. *Shuders*
        Spoiler:- Don't read...:

My Pokemon are my Nakama... I'll be by their side just like they have been for me...

Well in the real world i think a skarmory would be pretty scary. The razor sharp wings flapping at speed would slice things up.
    Shinies are good.

Well, for me is the fact that Zoroark can turn into people. When that guy is lostlorn forest in bw2 turned into zoroark and ran, it scared the hell out of me.

Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455 LastLast