Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839
Results 951 to 970 of 970

Thread: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

  1. #951
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Carolina
    Posts
    1,604

    Default

    don't know how many have already heard/seen it, but skyrim dlc is no more, meaning there isn't going to be a redguard dlc

    i think that's okay though, because that means they'll release TES6 sooner

  2. #952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxe View Post
    don't know how many have already heard/seen it, but skyrim dlc is no more, meaning there isn't going to be a redguard dlc

    i think that's okay though, because that means they'll release TES6 sooner
    They're also focusing quite a bit on tes online

  3. #953
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    .....In America
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Does anyone know how often the Guild Master's Tribute Chest Respawns? I can't find an answer, and it won't regenerate.
    I have claimed Alduin, the mighty dragon! He shall one day return to bring forth the end of time, and fulfill the prophecy of the world eater.

  4. #954
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sunshine and rainbows land
    Posts
    4,112

    Default

    When I last actively played Skyrim, nearly a year ago, I was only three or four trophies off of Platinum. I checked my progress earlier and now I'm below 50% completed as a result of all the DLC trophies.

    God damn it.

    if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

  5. #955
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,620

    Default

    DLC trophies don't ever count towards Platinum
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    (come and play Team Fortress 2 with me!)

  6. #956
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sunshine and rainbows land
    Posts
    4,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    DLC trophies don't ever count towards Platinum
    The percentage of how close I was to platinum has gone down, what else could have done it?

    if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

  7. #957
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,620

    Default

    Games that have DLC achievements end up up having more trophies than you need to get the Plat, so it means that you don't need 100% to get it, only the trophies that are non-DLC. All trophies count towards 100%
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    (come and play Team Fortress 2 with me!)

  8. #958
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    509

    Default

    Will be getting the Dragonborn Dlc tomorrow hopefully, I'm going to play through it a little differently. I'm not going to leave the Island while I'm there, I will use Armor found there or Armor crafted from materials there, I have to bring food, I can't use my Ebony Armor (I have to arrive in some different armor.

    It shall be fun

    Other than that I've been doing what I do best and that is to go around clearing every Bandit Camp, Cave ect.. in sight I also reached level 40 on my Khajiit Warrior (which will be the one I'm taking to Solesthim) sorry for my terrible spelling if I got that wrong
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the icon and SwornMetalhead for the banner.

  9. #959
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In Karkat's head. :o)
    Posts
    438

    Default

    I have a question about Dragons.

    Is it true that if you don't activate the main quest in the beginning, Dragons can't be encountered?

    I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

    So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

  10. #960
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sunshine and rainbows land
    Posts
    4,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    Games that have DLC achievements end up up having more trophies than you need to get the Plat, so it means that you don't need 100% to get it, only the trophies that are non-DLC. All trophies count towards 100%
    Thank you Sean

    Quote Originally Posted by Locked In My Asylum View Post
    I have a question about Dragons.

    Is it true that if you don't activate the main quest in the beginning, Dragons can't be encountered?
    Yes. The reasoning behind that is they want your first (besides Alduin) dragon encounter to be kind of epic-ish and not just suddenly in Riverwood there is a flying lizard burning everything down.

    if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

  11. #961
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In Karkat's head. :o)
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    Yes. The reasoning behind that is they want your first (besides Alduin) dragon encounter to be kind of epic-ish and not just suddenly in Riverwood there is a flying lizard burning everything down.
    Well crap. Looks like I'm gonna have to restart my Khajiit file over again. ><

    Thank you!

    I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

    So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

  12. #962
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    .....In America
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locked In My Asylum View Post
    Well crap. Looks like I'm gonna have to restart my Khajiit file over again. ><

    Thank you!
    You don't need to start over. Just resume the main quest. All NPCs who are involved in the questline are essential (can't be killed). There's no activating the quest. It's always in your journal, just make it your active quest.
    I have claimed Alduin, the mighty dragon! He shall one day return to bring forth the end of time, and fulfill the prophecy of the world eater.

  13. #963
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ilex Forest
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Anyone play Skyrim on the PC here? Cause I was wondering if someone could make a Pre-CC Save with some console commands for me?

    ~ credit for render - http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/ ~
    3DS:- 0147~0992~1700
    Friend Safari:- Rock ~~~

  14. #964
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    DE Lewes
    Posts
    731

    Default

    Is the Skyrim game on PS3 fixed yet? I'm planning to get this game on PS3!

    My FireRed Champs:


    My HeartGold Team:


    My Black Team:


    My White Team:


    My White 2 Team So Far:


  15. #965
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Carolina
    Posts
    1,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    Is the Skyrim game on PS3 fixed yet? I'm planning to get this game on PS3!
    Well you're a little late to the party, but yes, for the most part it's decent.

    It was never really broken in the first place, Bethesda just needed to clean up some of the bugs they apparently had (and still have) with the PS3.

  16. #966
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxe View Post
    Well you're a little late to the party, but yes, for the most part it's decent.

    It was never really broken in the first place, Bethesda just needed to clean up some of the bugs they apparently had (and still have) with the PS3.
    That would depend on what you mean by "broken". The game was on the verge of being unplayable for most people, as extreme lag began to occur in larger save files, as well as constant crashes on load screens for everybody else.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    (come and play Team Fortress 2 with me!)

  17. #967
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sunshine and rainbows land
    Posts
    4,112

    Default

    The Skyrim experience is SEVERELY hindered by the PS3.

    -Lag
    -CRAZY load times between areas or loading saves
    -Instead of using the same saving system as PC and Xbox it uses a shitty XMB version
    -Controls
    -No mods

    Of course several of those things also apply to Xbox, so PC is undoubtedly the best platform to play Skyrim on.

    if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

  18. #968
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Carolina
    Posts
    1,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    That would depend on what you mean by "broken". The game was on the verge of being unplayable for most people, as extreme lag began to occur in larger save files, as well as constant crashes on load screens for everybody else.
    Well I never actually experienced that on my PS3.

    And as we all know, my experiences are always the same experiences other people have

  19. #969
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    509

    Default

    Just finished the Dragonborn Dlc today...... It Was AMAZING!!!!! The landscape, the Dunmer, Armor, Weapons, Miraak. Plus the ability to ride dragons!! Shame Lydia had to trudge around on land for ages

    Other than that I've been going for the Golden Touch Achievement, so far I have 65,000 Septims... It is so tempting to spend it all on everything :/
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the icon and SwornMetalhead for the banner.

  20. #970
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    12

    Default

    (Not sure if I'm allowed to bump this thread...)
    Is anyone still playing this game? I picked up my save file again a week ago, after not playing for almost a year. Got into it pretty easily actually.
    I'm a Nord who concentrates on the skills: One-handed; Block; Heavy armor; Archery; Restoration; Smithing and Enchanting.
    Just arrived in Riften after killing a dragon in Kynesgrove, to prove to Delphine that I am in fact the true Dragonborn. I'm now gonna do the Dawnguard quest, to get rid of those nasty vampire attacks.
    Just one question though, I'm a little low on cash and I need a house. Is there a relatively easy way for me to make money?

    Thanks.
    3ds FC: 0705-3326-1617

    Friend Safari (Fighting): Mankey, Pancham and Hariyama

    Pokemon X Champions:



Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •