Thread: I think I may have an error card, but I can't find evidence of it anywhere else.

Exclamation I think I may have an error card, but I can't find evidence of it anywhere else.

So I recently opened a Generations booster pack from a Manaphy box, and I pulled a holo Butterfree 5/83. The thing is, the WHOLE card is holo, not just the picture of the pokemon. Is this supposed to be like that? Other images I found of it just had the pokemon picture holo.

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Can you post a picture of it?
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

I can't figure out how, but I PMed it to you

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Quote Originally Posted by puzzlealex View Post
    I can't figure out how, but I PMed it to you
    Thanks. That kind of error happens every few sets, with some sets being more likely to have it than others. It's when the image they put over the foil of the card is too thin.
    Some people value them a bit more but a lot of people don't care.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Is this the same thing with my Fates Collide holo Alakazam-EX?

Is it just me or is mr.mime64 the vanillite1 of the Face-Offs?

The one that doesn't appear in featured cards n the Official website if that one's also holo (and mine is not a holo M Alakazam-EX)

I have 2 charizard generations cards. The one with the adult trainer aside charizrd while in a blizzard. One card has thicker text on the Height and weight section, and the colors between the two are slightly off. One charizard is a little lighter than the other. Also, one of the trainer's coats seems to be a darker shade. Maybe it my eyes playing tricks on me? But I'm almost positive I got sold a fake. I actually got the card in the mail on the same day I pulled the "real" card from a pack. So, I guess my question is, do cards have inconsistencies like this? Or did I get a fake from the seller...

Quote Originally Posted by isaacswolf2112 View Post
    I have 2 charizard generations cards. The one with the adult trainer aside charizrd while in a blizzard. One card has thicker text on the Height and weight section, and the colors between the two are slightly off. One charizard is a little lighter than the other. Also, one of the trainer's coats seems to be a darker shade. Maybe it my eyes playing tricks on me? But I'm almost positive I got sold a fake. I actually got the card in the mail on the same day I pulled the "real" card from a pack. So, I guess my question is, do cards have inconsistencies like this? Or did I get a fake from the seller...
    Maybe somebody sold you a fake. But the proof it's real is it has an expansion icon. No fake cards have this.

Also, did you check the bottom and back? The bottom usually says "fake card". And the back has an odd, glitchy-looking pattern instead of the real one.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenUnfezant View Post
    Maybe somebody sold you a fake. But the proof it's real is it has an expansion icon. No fake cards have this.
    Its real. I talked to the seller about it and he's legit. Plus, I actually noticed the same exact differences between two diancie cards I pulled from generations. One has bolder text and is slightly darker than the other and I pulled both those myself...expansion icon is present as well. So I guess that stuff happens? I also thought to myself " if this is fake they did a hell of a good job" haha. I think Im just over analyzing tiny details that most people wouldn't even consider. Its mostly my fault lol
    Last edited by isaacswolf2112; 22nd July 2016 at 5:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by isaacswolf2112 View Post
    I think Im just over analyzing tiny details that most people wouldn't even consider.
    Yeah...
    Also my holo Alakazam-EX...hax