Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: What was in you last booster?

I got a stupid Jumpluff... A cool Slaking and a reverse holo Slakoth. Overall, bad pulls.

War's Dark Army - The strongest, baddest, Pokemon around. [Credit: The Awesome *Jean Grey*]

A Meganium EX. Yes the last time I bought one was years ago.

Me and two friends split a second booster box (Next Destinies). No secret rare, but two EX cards and two full arts. For the second time, I didn't get any of them! XD
    Still better pulls than the last time when I got no holos... holo Vanniluxe, Scrafty (repeat) and Moltres (might have pulled something else, I can't remember) . Still disappointing pulls though - I'm really not getting lucky with box splits, so I'll probably buy my own from now on.
    Last edited by Grassmen; 8th September 2012 at 5:28 PM.

Just got one today.....a level X manaphy. I am surprised, because I haven't seen one before.

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptichomp View Post
    Stop making multiple posts in the same thread its very annoying.
    And I didn't know earlier today was a long time ago!
    That was not my fault, my keyboard was messed up. And I messed up at looking at the date, I thought it said 2002.

In my booster, I found an unusual EX Delta Dragonair. Is this possible?!

I got a total of 6 packs the past two days and pulled a Ho-oh ex and a mew ex bothe reg and full art

Quote Originally Posted by Legendarys View Post

In my booster, I found an unusual EX Delta Dragonair. Is this possible?!
    What booster pack? Delta cards stopped when Diamond and Pearl began.

I got three Dragons Exalted packs after work the other day. Finally got the Mew EX to sit next to the Mewtwo EX. Everything else was meh.

I got 3 Dark Explorers packs but I don't remember which one was my last pack and they're all mixed up so I can't remember all of them. These are in all three packs: I remember getting a Zoroark, a Bisharp, 1/2 Pawniard, a Aerodactyl, a Larvesta, a Drilbur, a Cryogonal, a Dwebble, a Chansey, a Tympole and 2 Umbreon.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by LordCBH View Post
    I got three Dragons Exalted packs after work the other day. Finally got the Mew EX to sit next to the Mewtwo EX. Everything else was meh.
    Full art or regular ex?

Today, I got a Diamond and Pearl Pikachu Power pack in the mail, and I pulled an Empoleon Lv. X from a Diamond and Pearl pack.

Quote Originally Posted by JosueLight View Post
    Full art or regular ex?

Today, I got a Diamond and Pearl Pikachu Power pack in the mail, and I pulled an Empoleon Lv. X from a Diamond and Pearl pack.
    Regular, to match the EX. I've got my binder sorted, starting with special cards (EXs, Lv. Xs, Primes, etc....) and then after that I have one slot for each pokemon from the entire national pokedex in order, with exceptions for pokemon with multiple forms (Such as Deerling.)

I just bought 4 Dark Explorers boosters now. Got quite a few good pulls such as my 3rd DE Umbreon, 2nd DE Torkoal, 2nd DE Aerodactyl and a Scrafty. I also got an awesome Haxorus card. But the highlight of my 4 packs was... ENTEI EX!!!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

Spoiler:- Credit:

Regular, to match the EX. I've got my binder sorted, starting with special cards (EXs, Lv. Xs, Primes, etc....) and then after that I have one slot for each pokemon from the entire national pokedex in order, with exceptions for pokemon with multiple forms (Such as Deerling.)
    I've been thinking about doing that, too, with the National Pokedex. Use promo cards to fill in the legendaries. xD I don't know. Now you got me motivated to try that. x3 There are 649 Pokemon (not including the alternate forms, like you mentioned.) 649 / 18 card sheets (front and back) = 36 1/18 sheets. But one could use the extra space for other forms of Arceus, Rotom, and Alternate forms of the Unova Pokemon. I think the things of card sheets come in packs of 35 at Walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPichu View Post
    I just bought 4 Dark Explorers boosters now. Got quite a few good pulls such as my 3rd DE Umbreon, 2nd DE Torkoal, 2nd DE Aerodactyl and a Scrafty. I also got an awesome Haxorus card. But the highlight of my 4 packs was... ENTEI EX!!!
    Nice. I was crazy, and I bought a guaranteed full-art Dark Explorers pack on eBay. (I'm guessing they weigh their packs.) And I pulled an Entei, too x3
    Last edited by JosueLight; 14th September 2012 at 4:18 PM. Reason: adding a little more information

I've been thinking about doing that, too, with the National Pokedex. Use promo cards to fill in the legendaries. xD I don't know. Now you got me motivated to try that. x3 There are 649 Pokemon (not including the alternate forms, like you mentioned.) 649 / 18 card sheets (front and back) = 36 1/18 sheets. But one could use the extra space for other forms of Arceus, Rotom, and Alternate forms of the Unova Pokemon. I think the things of card sheets come in packs of 35 at Walmart.

Nice. I was crazy, and I bought a guaranteed full-art Dark Explorers pack on eBay. (I'm guessing they weigh their packs.) And I pulled an Entei, too x3

Yeah. And as far as the National Dex pages go, I use the best artwork I have for each slot and put dupes in a tin.

Yeah. And as far as the National Dex pages go, I use the best artwork I have for each slot and put dupes in a tin.
    I rearrange mine differently. I like to complete whole sets, so whatever cards I have left over I'll use for the National Pokedex binder. It'll make use of some duplicates. x3

Bought my first Dragons Exalted pack this morning. I got an Mew EX (regular), which is one of the ones I really wanted, so I'm chuffed with that. Also bought a Kyurem box, but nothing much of note in there. My brother bought a Rayquaza EX tin, and got the regular Ho-oh EX in one of the packs. Not bad.
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.

From five DRE: Milotic holo, Beautifly, Dustox, Alomomola, Marowak.
    Meh pulls. Dustox was the only card I didn't already have. I also pulled reverse Wailord (again) and reverse (bad) Manectric. From 31 DRE packs, I've only pulled Rayquaza EX. So far, this set isn't liking me. There are still loads of regular rares that I haven't pulled yet too.
    DEX has been much nicer to me. 30 packs, one full art (Entei) and two regular EXs (Entei and Raikou). I've also pulled far fewer repeats.

Quote Originally Posted by the ash man83 View Post
    Bought my first Dragons Exalted pack this morning. I got an Mew EX (regular), which is one of the ones I really wanted, so I'm chuffed with that. Also bought a Kyurem box, but nothing much of note in there. My brother bought a Rayquaza EX tin, and got the regular Ho-oh EX in one of the packs. Not bad.
    The new Darkrai, Mewtwo, and Rayquaza tins look cool, but I'm not too crazy about the packs inside. 2 Dragons Exalted, a Black and White, and an Emerging Powers. I wish they were 2 Dragons Exalted, 1 Dark Explores, and a Next Destinies--or something like that. I think many have had enough of Emerging Powers and Black and White. xD

The new Darkrai, Mewtwo, and Rayquaza tins look cool, but I'm not too crazy about the packs inside. 2 Dragons Exalted, a Black and White, and an Emerging Powers. I wish they were 2 Dragons Exalted, 1 Dark Explores, and a Next Destinies--or something like that. I think many have had enough of Emerging Powers and Black and White. xD
    I totally agree with this...But ill buy them anyway.

So story time.

Once upon a time Mrs.Swagsire bought him 3 packs of noble victories, and 3 packs of dragons exalted. He pulled a full art N in the first noble victories, and a full art Mew EX in the last dragons pack, which made him ask him to marry her at olive garden at the age of 17. Qwaa

Created by PPL Qwaa

Wow....Why are they still shoving BW Base and EP packs into tins....Do they just have too many left over and have to get rid of them or something?

I agree, they should have NV and ND packs by now. Though it may be to counter the EX's. I mean, those three are some of the most sought after cards (especially Mewtwo EX), both competitively and for collecting.
    Claimed

My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.

I'm going to pick up the Darkrai and the Rayquaza tins, but the packs are disappointing (probably explains the $15 tag, unless they're usually $15.)

They're the same price as they usually here in the UK.

Just to stay on topic, I got a Holo Slaking from a DRE pack this morning.
    Claimed

So I picked up a Rayquaza EX Tin (I thought the new tins weren't out till early OCtober.) after work, along with 3 booster packs (2 Dragons, 1 Dark Explorers)

Highlights:
    Rayquaza EX (Promo)
    Rayquaza EX (Full Art)
    Klingklang (Holo)
    Slacking (Holo)
    Garchomp (Holo)

Quote Originally Posted by Swagsire View Post
    So story time.

Once upon a time Mrs.Swagsire bought him 3 packs of noble victories, and 3 packs of dragons exalted. He pulled a full art N in the first noble victories, and a full art Mew EX in the last dragons pack, which made him ask him to marry her at olive garden at the age of 17. Qwaa
    I want to hear the rest of this story! (I also want Swagsire to find me a Mrs. Profesco with such a lucky pack-finding hand. >_> )

In other news, my run of nice luck with pulls ended, it seems. I bought the Darkrai EX tin and the only good thing I got out of it was the Darkrai EX. Of the four packs inside, the only mentionable cards were a Serperior (because I like that card), a Cheren (now I have two full playsets, more than enough), and a Bouffalant. Ah well. It's all still Pokemon, so I'm happy. ^_^
    3DS Code: 2723 9573 9029

Spoiler:- Whitman's code:

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast