○ Tympole 34/124
    ○ Swablu 105/124
    ○ Magikarp 23/124
    ☆ Hydreigon 98/124 (Reverse-Holo)
    ☆ Alomomola 37/124
    ◇ Skuntank 77/124
    ◇ Stunfisk 70/124
    ◇ Wailmerb 25/124
    I pulled a Reverse Holo Hydreigon a while back, and then I pulled a normal holo Hydreigon later.

I got a Rayquaza Tin the other day. The only highlight was a holo Altaria from a Dragon's Exalted Pack, and a holo Ampharos from the other Dragon's Exalted pack. I already have 2 Ampharos. I also got a reverse Garchomp (the one that's in the deck).
    My planned team for Black 2 (will be rotating)

i got a Dragon's Exalted Pack and i pulled a Lv.x HO-OH
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes

Spoiler:- [center:

Quote Originally Posted by JosueLight View Post
    I pulled a Reverse Holo Hydreigon a while back, and then I pulled a normal holo Hydreigon later.

I got a Rayquaza Tin the other day. The only highlight was a holo Altaria from a Dragon's Exalted Pack, and a holo Ampharos from the other Dragon's Exalted pack. I already have 2 Ampharos. I also got a reverse Garchomp (the one that's in the deck).
    Quote Originally Posted by brysondd24 View Post
    Wow you guys are lucky I only got a non holo garchomp looks like the commons in my only dragons exalted pack, the other cards aren't as cool I got audino and very few other cool pokemon

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

I got three Dark Explorers packs, and I pulled a Groudon Ex.

Quote Originally Posted by brysondd24 View Post
    Except there are no Level Xs in DE.
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptichomp View Post
    Except there are no Level Xs in DE.
    Aw, we know what he meant. ^_^;

Anyway, I got some packs recently and made a few notable pulls:

Gothitelle EPO 47
    Klinklang BLW 76
    Terrakion NVI Full Art
    2x Hydreigon DRX 97

And I also got a handful of other very pleasant things like Slaking, Gigalith, Seismitoad, Simisage, and some helpful Trainer cards. ^_^

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    Aw, we know what he meant. ^_^;

Anyway, I got some packs recently and made a few notable pulls:

Gothitelle EPO 47
    Klinklang BLW 76
    Terrakion NVI Full Art
    2x Hydreigon DRX 97

And I also got a handful of other very pleasant things like Slaking, Gigalith, Seismitoad, Simisage, and some helpful Trainer cards. ^_^
    I think it was in a Zekrom Tin a bought like in July or June, and I pulled that Gothitelle and was pretty happy. x3

I bought a Mewtwo Ex Tin after work this evening, and I pulled a Holo Siligriph (which I wanted because I didn't have it yet) and a Shiny Reuniclus 126/124. So I was pretty happy with that tin. x3 Next week I'm going to get a Samurott Tin to finish the Fall 2011 set.

last booster was my birthday, and i got darkrai ex!
    I am a proud christian.

(eating sandwhich) THIS IS DELICIOUS!

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black 2 fc- 1035-0063-4268
    black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

well i got a Mewtwo Ex Tin i liek the dragon exalted set and it had a BW pack i opened the pack and got both the Reshiram cards and im liek OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes

Spoiler:- [center:

My Walmart started selling the new Keldeo boxes, so I bought one. They have 2 Dragons Exalted packs and a Noble Victories pack. I pulled a psychic-type Chandelure (that's a card I really wanted), an Ampharos, a reverse holo Hydreigon (the one not in the deck), and a Garchomp (the one that's in the deck.)

The oversized card is an oversized version of the Keldeo EX card from the Boundaries Crossed. (it's the same as the Keldeo from Cold Flare) I noticed it was (whatever number it is, i can't remember)/149. So I think Boundaries Crossed is going to have 149 cards.

Quote Originally Posted by JosueLight View Post
    My Walmart started selling the new Keldeo boxes, so I bought one. They have 2 Dragons Exalted packs and a Noble Victories pack. I pulled a psychic-type Chandelure (that's a card I really wanted), an Ampharos, a reverse holo Hydreigon (the one not in the deck), and a Garchomp (the one that's in the deck.)

The oversized card is an oversized version of the Keldeo EX card from the Boundaries Crossed. (it's the same as the Keldeo from Cold Flare) I noticed it was (whatever number it is, i can't remember)/149. So I think Boundaries Crossed is going to have 149 cards.
    Damn, that's quite a lot of cards for one set!

My last booster pack was a Jungle pack and I pulled a holo Venomoth!

Pulled a Darkrai EX, an Entei EX, a full art Darkrai EX, and a secret rare golden Pokemon Catcher. *o*

Now to figure out how to best sell some of them...

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

I went to Walmart last night and got the Darkrai, Rayquaza, and Mewtwo EX tins. I wanted the Reshiram, Kyurem, and Zekrom ones but they only had Kyurem. This is the first time buying Pokemon cards in nearly 10 years. I had a huge collection, but my house burnt down when I was younger and I lost my entire collection so I gave up and stopped collecting. I also got a Next Destinies pack to make it an even $50. Here is a gallery of all my pulls! I plan on buying a Boundaries Crossed box when it's released.

Anyways, I pulled a rare non-holo Muk and a reverse-holo Pokemon Center in the single Next Destinies Pack.

I pulled a full-art Reshiram, holo Wailord and Beartic, reverse-holo Deino Wailord Unfezant and Samurot, and a non-holo Honchrow in the Rayquaza Tin.

I pulled a full-art Tornadus, holo Wailord, reverse-holo Devolution Spray Ambipom Sewaddle and Zoroark, and a non-holo Gigalith and Beautifly in the Mewtwo Tin.

I pulled a holo Drillbur, reverse-holo Houndour Sandile Gothita and Rufflet, and a non-holo Honchrow Ferrathorn and Seismitoad in the Darkrai Tin.

I'm assuming those are good pulls.

I bought 3 packs of Dragons Exalted and pulled this !

Opened a Rayquaza EX Tin a few days ago i got:
    3 Rares:
    -Magmortar
    -Unfezant
    -Seismitoad
    4 Reverse Holographics:
    -Braviary Rare
    -Rufflet common
    -Magikarp common
    -Audino Uncommon
    1 Rare Holographic:
    -Emboar
    New to pokemon after a lot of years started a youtube channel to log my pulls and learn from others! I also give out free PTCGO codes in my videos since i do not play the online game.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Awesomepulls?feature=mhee

Opened a Zekrom EX Tin today had 4 booster packs inside. I got:
    1 Rare:
    -Simisear
    4 Reverse Holographics:
    -Roggenrola common
    -Trubbish common
    -Luxio uncommon
    -Articuno rare
    2 Rare Holographics:
    -Zapdos
    -Zoroark
    1 Full Art!:
    -Victini
    heres a video of the pulls!:
    New to pokemon after a lot of years started a youtube channel to log my pulls and learn from others! I also give out free PTCGO codes in my videos since i do not play the online game.

I went a boundaries crossed pre release today and opened 8 booster packs and in the very last one I pulled a Keldeo-EX full art! My first ever full art
    Currently playing: Pokemon X
    Shinies for trade: Adamant Pansear (with 2 max IVs from friend safari)

Add me for Pokemon Safari, trades and battles / FC: 3454-0767-8038

Friend Safari: Ghost type containing Shuppet, Phantump and Drifblim

Opened a black and white collectors album box last night. It had two emerging powers booster packs in it i got:
    1 Rare:
    -Liepard
    2 Reverse Holographics:
    -Whimsicott Rare
    -Gothorita Uncommon
    1 Full Art!:
    -Tornadus

Felt awesome to pull my second full art ever!

Heres a video of the pulls:

wadufax!

I got my Boundaries Crossed booster box in the mail today. Worst pulls ever!

I only got one full art, one EX (both Black Kyurem), two Gold Potions, no secret rare, and only 5 holos (Ditto, Scolipede, Samurott, Charizard, Scizor.)

WA. DU. FAX.

Got a Boundaries booster pack {the single pack with promo cards}
    Ayways, despite the promo card, I got a Cresselia EX- love it.
    Is it just me or in the new packs you find more EX's :L

opened a Boundaries Crossed Triple Blister and got a holo electivire, Ace Spec Crystal Edge

So, the other day, a friend of mine one a booster draft for boundaries crossed. He pulled nothing better than regular keldeo and meloetta in the 6 boosters, but he went 4-0 and won four more boosters. The next day when we opened them I got a crystal wall, which led me to believe that was the best that was coming, but sure enough next came a shiny golurk. Super happy and surprised I opened the next pack, not caring much, and pulled white kyurem EX. Needless to say, very. very. satisfied Qwaa

Created by PPL Qwaa

Got a booster box of Dragons Exalted on black friday and was pretty disappointed. Probably the worst box I've ever gotten as it was very poorly balanced. First time I've gotten a box where I didn't get 3 -Ex's and the two that I got were Ho-oh and Registeel was my full art (was really pulling for a Mew and Rayquaza). The secret rare was Krookodile :-(. Only got 2 of the GFPD blend energy in the entire box. I did get two of the good Garchomp, good Hydreigon, and Garbodor though so I got some useful cards, just not as many as I was hoping for.

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast