Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Thread: What was in you last booster?

On the 11th I got 3 Plasma Blast packs from the same Meijer where I got the 3 Plasma Freeze Ultra Rares in 6 packs, the peg looked the same so i'm assuming these are the same 3 Plasma Blast packs that were there and got a Dialga full art.

Aside from reverse holos I only need 4 ex's from XY (Venusaur Full, Blastoise Full, Emolga Full and Skarmory Ex) and 3 holos (Both Vivillon and Raichu) to finish the set. And I decided to just buy the Ex's I needed from eBay so they should be arriving on Thursday. I'm not planning on buying anymore XY packs and I'm still on the fence with future releases. I mostly want Legendary Pokemon Full Art's rather then regular Pokemon full arts so I'm thinking I might save my money for older Black and White sets to get the older ex's I'm missing.

My full pull list from 131 XY boosters

1 Xerneas Full Art (Yveltal Collection)
    2 Xerneas Ex's
    2 Yveltal Full Arts
    1 Yveltal Ex (Xerneas Tin)
    1 Venusaur Ex (Garchomp Box)
    3 M Venusaur Ex's
    3 Blastoise Ex
    1 M Blastoise Ex (Xerneas Collection)
    1 Skarmory Full Art
    3 Emolga Ex

I got an X/Y booster pack few days back, nothing good except a aromatisse
    I have claimed

Oh yeah...

I got Dragons Exalted.

I got:

Yanma
    Nosepass
    Gible
    Vulpix
    Feebas
    Zwelious
    Bibarel
    Swablu

My reverse is the Ability Hydregion
    And my rare is Shiny Rayquaza

A few days ago I bought a 3 pack of Great Encounters for the first time.

I got Altaria, Swampert and

On May 2nd I went back to the same Target where I got the packs with the Dialga LV. X and bought 2 Plasma Blast Booster Packs, a Boundaries Crossed/3 card sampler/checklist/2 promos pack, it was the only one they had and I had never seen it before. I also got another 3 pack with 1 Rising Rivals and 2 Supreme Victors.

I pulled a Palkia Ex from the Plasma Blast packs
    A Skyla full art from the Boundaries Crossed pack
    And a Rayquaza C Lv. X from a Supreme Victors pack

I actually picked it out for the Rising Rivals pack art since I don't collect the old set's cards but I do collect the pack art.

Funny enough two of the packs from the 3 pack were open, the Rising Rivals which came with a non-holo rare was slit up the side, the pack that came with the Rayquaza was ripped in the back under the flap, you could see the cards inside but you couldn't add or remove any cards. The 3rd pack was sealed, the outer box was also sealed and all 3 contained rares including the Rayquaza so maybe there was an error in the packing department, not sure who packs these cards. I did buy a pack once from Meijer that was opened at the bottom and the cards replaced with Magic the Gathering cards. The Rising Rivals pack was destroyed but can't complain about a Rayquaza C.
    Last edited by Maserati777; 5th May 2014 at 4:57 AM.

Hi, these are pulls from 3 flashfire booster boxes so about 108 booster packs, I really wanted playsets of certain cards such as shiftry, pyroar, milotic, miltanks etc, the only slops I really had were 2 milotic and that I missed 6 ultra rares, the shinny megas, FA bad charizard and good RA charizard. what I will be posting will be deck orientated stuff as per usual, box pulls are uber inconsistent compared to the previous boxes.

2 mega kangaskhan EX
    1 kangaskahn EX
    1 FA kangaskhan EX
    2 mega charizard EX (dragon type)
    1 mega charizard EX (fire type)
    1 charizard EX
    2 toxicroak EX
    1 FA pokemon centre lady
    1 FA pokemon fan club
    1 FA lysandre

holos
    4 duddgion
    2 carbink (idc I love how ridiculous the card is
    4 shfitry
    3 goodra
    3 dusknior
    2 florges
    2 milotic
    3 pyroar

honorable mentions
    4-4-4 butterfree (BUTTER!!!)
    10 miltank (MILK!!!!)
    4-4 forretress (QQQQ everywhere)
    1 pyroar reverse
    1 goodra reverse
    1 shiftry reverse
    5 floette (+20 hp to grass pkmn)
    1 miss print floette (ink dmg to the top border of the card, not really major)

Also, I'm not doing this as a competition bragging rights or anything, it seems like that is what a lot of people are doing on here and I don't like it at all. Mainly this is to show booster pull percent's, so I pulled 13 UR's so that's 4 per box +1 so one box got 5, silly stuff like that. My PTO did manage to get 6 URs in 1 box after the pre-release which really goes to show what you get from a flashfire box. So again I do this to show what you get from X amount of boxes.
    Last edited by ven?; 8th May 2014 at 11:03 PM.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

I got 4 packs and I only got a Goodra, A holo Duskinor, and a holo Heliolisk. Fantastic..... (not)
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

A little while ago i bought Pokémon TCG B&W 2 Binder and it came with 2 Emerging Powers Expansion boosters,And i got...

Darumaka Holo Promo/Sigilyph Reverse Holo /Tornadus Full Art Card/Basculin Reverse Holo /Excadrill.
    Last edited by Snes91; 10th May 2014 at 6:16 AM.
    My 3DS Friend Code: 3523-2237-6586

My team for Alpha Sapphire

I got 6 flash fire packs, got a holo dusknor and a mega kangeskhan ex!

Last Friday my friend and I found packs at Walmart so we bought some and I pulled a full art lysandre. The next day at a prerelease I pulled a full art pokemon fan club, a Pyroar and a Mega Charizard Y. Managed to trade for one more of each mega Charizard, Pyroar, a full art pokemon center lady and full art Magnezone. Only need 3 more full arts from this set to have the complete collection of full arts again and I finished my fire deck
    Latest shiny:

found in Friend Safari

Just got the xerneas tin, included white kyruem ex and venusaur ex

I bought 7 Plasma Freeze boosters and got a Tornadus Ex, also got a White Kyurem tin and got Deoxys Ex.

So now I only need Heatran Full Art, Thundurus Full Art, Deoxys Full Art and Latias Full Art.

Ohmygerd, I opened my last pack from BW Emerging Powers. xD

I opened it with my sister and brother, the cards we got was a Holo Zoroark and a Holo Terrakian.

SHINIES

DRAGON EGGS

Click on the Egg/Dragon to help me grow them!
    You can make your own at www.dragcave.net!

A few days ago I bought 7 Plasma Freeze packs from Walmart, they only had 12 booster packs left in store. I ended up getting my 3rd Professor Juniper Full Art and my 2nd Heatran Ex. Today I bought the last 5 and only things to note was one pack which contained an Absol Holo and a reverse Umbreon, and another had a Reverse Metagross.

I did get a ton of new Reverse's though, Lanturn, Nidorina, Wooper, Metang, Raticate and Eevee 90.

I went ahead and bought a Boundaries Crossed Booster Box for 92.99.

My booster box arrived on the 21st. Here's the best cards I got.

I pulled 6 new ultra rares including Celebi Full Art, Celebi Ex, Black Kyurem Ex, Gold Potion Ace Spec, Computer Search Ace Spec and Bianca Full Art Supporter. I also got a Keldeo Ex.

Overall I got the two cards I most wanted from the set, Celebi Full Art and Bianca Full Art. The Bianca was a complete surprise, like the icing on the cake.

I was also happy I only pulled 1 duplicate ultra rare, before the box I owned Landorus Ex, both Cresselia, Keldeo Ex, White Kyurem Ex, Skyla and Crystal Edge. So to get 3 new ex's, 1 new full art supporter and 2 new ace specs, plus 5 new holos and 24 new reverses. What a great box.

A step up from my first booster box which contained 2 ex's, 1 ace spec and maybe 3 new holos.

The Celebi Ex and the Keldeo Ex were in the second and third packs I opened, back to back from the right side of the box. The Bianca was the second to last pack on the left side.

I pulled 8 holos, 5 of which were new, Stoutland, Tangrowth, Samurott, Zebstrika and Emboar, the 3 duplicates were Crustle, Blastoise and Dusknoir. I pulled 24 new reverses including one holo reverse Tangrowth, and one duplicate Flygon. I got a bunch of non holo rares, all of which were duplicates.

I'm thinking of buying a second box since BC is hard to find in stores. I still need 4 Full Arts to finish the ex set, same with Plasma Freeze. Also still need a handful of holos including Charizard, Vileplume, Flygon, Electivire, Ditto

I had a birthday two days ago and I got a nice present from my boyfriend, a Xerneas tin! I have never bought or got a tin before so I was very exited to open my first one. I had actually told him that Xerneas tin would be a nice present sine I have Pokémon X and I just recently bought Resilient Life so promo Xerneas EX goes nicely with the cards I already have

But anyway, here are rares and reverses and any mentionable Radiant Collecton stuff:

Rares
    Arbok (XY 48/146)
    Aromatisse (XY 93/146)
    Black Kyurem EX (LT 100/113)
    Reshiram FA (RC22/RC25)
    Uxie (PB36/101)

Reverses
    Professor Sycamore (XY 112/146)
    Lapras (XY 35/146)
    Piplup (LT 33/113)
    Teddiursa (PB 75/101)

I also got several useful trainers: Professor Juniper, two Fairy Gardens, Red Card and Shauna. I was very exited to get that awesome Black Kyurem EX since I had got only one EX before, Virizion EX from Plasma Blast. I also got another Radiant Collection Reshiram which really don't need but maybe I can change it to something nice :3

X/Y, I was expecting FlashFire to be on the shelves but alas there weren't any, anyway I managed to get Xerneas EX
    I have claimed

The last I got was in an X/Y Yveltal tin. There wasn't much of worth in there, but I managed to get a Skarmory EX and a Malamar (rare. Could be used to trade with, seeing as I got new cards in the Destruction Rush deck recently.). Others include a Sableye and Lapras (from the B/W sets; I forgot which one) that can be used together, Garbodor (also B/W) and the standard Yveltal EX that comes with the tin. Though I must say, the tin itself looks cool!
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

I recently bought a Black Kyurem tin, I got a Hydreigon Holo from Plasma Freeze, which means I only need 1 more holo from Freeze to finish the holos, and 4 full arts.

I have three reverse Metagross but no holos. I guess thats better then Vivillon, in over 130 XY packs I didn't get one Vivillon in reverse or regular.

I also got a Darkrai Ex from LT but whatever since I don't collect LT.

Yesterday, I bought a booster pack after finally seeing them where I normally got my cards. Something to note is that they were packaged with a neat little Xerneas coin to correspond with my DR Yveltal coin- though if I keep getting those booster packs, I'll be smothered in coins.

Anyways, what I got was:

-Promo Salamence Card
    -Shellder (common)
    -Taillow (common)
    -Timburr (common)
    -Pikachu (common
    -Reverse Holo Slurpuff (rare. Just one of the cards I was looking for!)
    -Quilladin (uncommon. Will give my Chespin some use, even if it is just as a Stage 1 Pokémon spamming Scrunch.
    -Mega Venusaur EX (I was surprised when I got this, considering I've already been lucky to get a Skarmory EX in my tin)
    -Darkness energy
    -Super Potion (uncommon)
    -Evosoda (uncommon)

All in all, not too bad aside from four of them being repeats from the Destruction Rush theme deck and one of them being a repeat from my tin.

Then today, I got a FlashFire booster pack. This time, I got... (NOTE: I can't remember all I got, nor their rarity)

-Promo Skiddo
    -Sneasel
    -Buisel
    -Litleo
    -Ponyta
    -Espurr
    -Kangaskahn EX (full art)
    -Lysandre
    -Magnetic storm

I was hoping to get an Energy card from it, but I don't suppose having a lot of Dark/Fighting will hurt my current deck too much.
    Last edited by Earth Wolf-Howl; 11th June 2014 at 1:02 AM.
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

I got garchomp ex box and got venasaur ex full art
    Friend code:3969-4581-6677
    I hate rocks

I opened a ton of Flashfire and XY packs. I got a lot of the reverse holos for common cards
    Some of my rares so far:
    Scrafty
    simisage
    simisear
    starmie
    wigglytuff (reverse holo)
    bastoise EX
    charizard EX
    Megakangaskhan EX
    Pokemon Center Lady (the whole card is holo, with the white star. 105/106)
    Pokemon Fan Club (the whole card is holo, with the white star. 106/106)

The other cards I'll have to sort through later, but I think these were my best ones.

On Jun 6th I bought two tins, the Mewtwo Tin had a Virizion Ex and a Heatran Ex, also the LT had a Darkrai Ex and a Mewtwo Reverse. I also bought some loose packs and got Metagross Holo.

Today I bought 4 Flashfire and 6 Plasma Freeze, there was a Thundurus Ex Full Art in the first pack, also a Charizard Ex 11 in the Flashfire packs, and a Kyurem holo.

So now, not including revs or sr's I only need 3 Full Arts to finish the set, Deoxys, Latias and Heatran.

I buy a lot of packs at once, so I'll just list the rares.

from an XY pack that came with a promo and a coin:
    salamence (promo)
    bisharp

from flashfire:
    skuntank
    magnezone EX
    floatzel
    golem (X2)
    forretress
    meowstic
    mega charizard EX
    milotic
    qwilfish
    druddigon

I bought 4 Plasma Blast packs from Target yesterday, I also bought 2 of those 3 packs, they contained 3 Next Destinies, 1 Dragons Exalted, 1 Black and White and 1 Supreme Victors.

I got some holos from the blisters.

In the first Plasma Blast pack it was hard to open, the package was glued to the cardboard so I had to rip it inside the cardboard sleeve. It contained an Exeggcute Secret Rare card, my second shiny card from a booster pack ever.
    The second one contained a Machamp, the third contained a Genesect Ex and the fourth contained a Haxorous Holo.

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast