Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: What was in you last booster?

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

I got 2 Dragons Exhalted boxes yesterday. The first one had Rayquaza EX, Giratina EX and a shiny Serperior. The second box had Rayquaza EX, Registeel EX, FA Rayquaza EX and FA Mew EX.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Well, I ended my long Holo drought with a Dark Explorers booster pack today.
    Holo: Haxorus
    Reverse: Haxorus

I DO have about 10 copies of that same Haxorus now.....

5 packs of DE to say bye to it when I forget about it tomorrow:
    Kyogre EX FA
    Eelektross holo
    Empoleon holo

Yeah, epic as pulls.

I bought two DE booster packs this morning. I got a Holo Milotic from the first one, and the second one had that Serperior with the Blue Trim on the tail. Number 125/124. I was incredibly happy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by SkittyOnWailord View Post
    I got 2 Dragons Exhalted boxes yesterday. The first one had Rayquaza EX, Giratina EX and a shiny Serperior. The second box had Rayquaza EX, Registeel EX, FA Rayquaza EX and FA Mew EX.
    I don't suppose the Rayquaza's are for trade by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by LordCBH View Post

The same awful Haxorus?

Got 3 DAE and 2 DRE today. Pulled Excadrill Reverse, Haxorus Holo, Rare Candy(!) Reverse, and Blaziken Holo (2nd one, the reason I'm looking for Rare Candies, and in the same pack as a Torchic), Heatmor Reverse, and Entei EX, Walrein Reverse, and Hydreigon #98 (ugh, the same one that's in the deck), and finish it off with Houndoom. The Dark Explorers packs were very good to me, and the Dragons Exalted ones were a little bit disappointing, but I'm just too happy with my Dark Explorers pulls to care.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

Quote Originally Posted by LordCBH View Post

I haven't ever really had any luck with the DE packs.

Yesterday, I bought one of those $15 cube things at Walmart. I got a promo Wobbeffett and Lapras (both holos). It included a Black and White Promo Pack (just three random common cards), a POP Series 1 and Series 9 packs (pulled a non-holo Manaphy), 2 Call of Legends, a HGSS Triumphant, and a Platinum Supreme Victors.

I got an Absol Prime, Holo Deoxsys from Call of Legends, and a non-holo Articuno from the Platinum pack.

Got a DR pack and got the holo Milotic.

The same awful Haxorus?

Got 3 DAE and 2 DRE today. Pulled Excadrill Reverse, Haxorus Holo, Rare Candy(!) Reverse, and Blaziken Holo (2nd one, the reason I'm looking for Rare Candies, and in the same pack as a Torchic), Heatmor Reverse, and Entei EX, Walrein Reverse, and Hydreigon #98 (ugh, the same one that's in the deck), and finish it off with Houndoom. The Dark Explorers packs were very good to me, and the Dragons Exalted ones were a little bit disappointing, but I'm just too happy with my Dark Explorers pulls to care.
    Don't get me wrong, I love Haxorus, but I'm sick of getting the same one over and over...Same with Scrafty too. Two Dark Explorers packs (one from Walmart and one from Target) and got two Holo Scrafty's. I've got two crown jewels in my collection though thanks to Next Destinies and Dragons Exaulted. Mewtwo EX and Serperior (125/124)...I just want a Mew EX to go with Mewtwo.

That Haxorus is awful in my opinion, too high of cost for some really lack-luster attacks on a Stage 2, ah well.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

Just started buying cards again, having not collected properly since I was about 9. Out of 7 DE boosters, I've had decent luck, with a few good pulls. Highlights are Entei EX, holo Empoleon, reverse Volcarona and reverse Stoutland. Not sure how good that is from 7 boosters...

Yesterday, I bought a few Dragons Exalted blister packs, and I pulled a full-art Ho-Oh EX. That's the best pull I've ever gotten from a BW pack.

I recently got 2 Dark Explorers packs, and pulled 2 of the exact same Volcarona cards. (22/108)
    one has the holo foil with the fire symbols, and the other has the lines on the image of Volcarona, kind of like Moltres has.
    The best pack i probably ever opened was a EX Holon Phantom's pack. I got Holon's Castform and a Holo Delta Species Deoxys.

That Haxorus is awful in my opinion, too high of cost for some really lack-luster attacks on a Stage 2, ah well.
    I'm more into it to build an awesome collection, and I love the artwork for that pack sets Haxorus.

Got the Excadrill blister pack, nothing too good. reverse Stunfisk and Yanmega rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Grassmen View Post
    Just started buying cards again, having not collected properly since I was about 9. Out of 7 DE boosters, I've had decent luck, with a few good pulls. Highlights are Entei EX, holo Empoleon, reverse Volcarona and reverse Stoutland. Not sure how good that is from 7 boosters...
    EXs are seriously rare, so you got very nice pulls.

Attended a theme deck tournament yesterday, and though I didn't place high enough to receive prize boosters, everyone did get one booster for participating. Mine had the full art Terrakion EX in it.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Pulled a full art ho-oh EX. Love the look but couldnt it be a giratina or something? :P

I bought a few more packs yesterday, and got a Registeell EX (not full art.) I need to stop making trips across the street to Walmart after work. xD

Picked up 10 EP packs because I found some for super cheap on eBay... pulled a catcher, holo gothitelle, holo beartic and holo thundurus so pretty damn happy :P crazy pulls!

10 dragons exalted pack's

1 rayquaza EX
    1 mew EX full art
    1 garchomp (mach blow)
    ninetails, 3 tool scraper, plus holo's, idk.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

Quote Originally Posted by ven? View Post
    10 dragons exalted pack's

1 rayquaza EX
    1 mew EX full art
    1 garchomp (mach blow)
    ninetails, 3 tool scraper, plus holo's, idk.
    Nice pulls. I bought a few more Dragons Exalted packs at Walmart today, and I pulled a full-art Rayquaza EX and another Registeel EX (not full-art) card. Dragons Exalted packs have been good to me. xD

Me and two friends split a Dragons Exalted booster box (our first one). 10 of the packs had no rares at all (the rare was replaced by another common). 5 of my 12 packs had no rare. NOT. FAIR. We've messaged the seller on Amazon, but I doubt that's going to do anything
    That, and in 12 boosters, I didn't get a single holo. Just 7 normal rares. It was a pretty awful first booster box for me.
    On the plus side, I pulled a Full Art Entei in a Dark Explorers booster pack today.
    Last edited by Grassmen; 22nd August 2012 at 9:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grassmen View Post
    Me and two friends split a Dragons Exalted booster box (our first one). 10 of the packs had no rares at all (the rare was replaced by another common). 5 of my 12 packs had no rare. NOT. FAIR. We've messaged the seller on Amazon, but I doubt that's going to do anything
    That, and in 12 boosters, I didn't get a single holo. Just 7 normal rares. It was a pretty awful first booster box for me.
    On the plus side, I pulled a Full Art Entei in a Dark Explorers booster pack today.
    Some Dragons Exalted boxes have been really weird with packs not having rares and sometimes even having 2 rares.
    thats why im only buying loose packs for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyarados Fan View Post
    Some Dragons Exalted boxes have been really weird with packs not having rares and sometimes even having 2 rares.
    thats why im only buying loose packs for now.
    What on earth has been going on in manufactuing? :s

dragons exalted, 14 packs

giratina EX
    terrakion EX full art
    2 hydreigon (one of each)
    2 bouffalant
    altaria
    5 blend energy

just to note, last two set's I bought loose pack's, this time I'm buying from random boxes and i'm getting more EX's.
    Last edited by ven?; 23rd August 2012 at 3:16 AM.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast