Mienshao @ Life Orb
    Ability: Regenerator
    EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
    Nature: Jolly (+Spe, -SpA)
    - Fake Out
    - U-Turn
    - Hi Jump Kick
    - Stone Edge

Basic/generic Mienshao lead that dents most leads and can do a great deal of damage to most Pokemon. Fake Out, then either U-Turn out safely or deal some damage with Hi Jump Kick and Stone Edge. EVs set up for best speed and attack to hit hard and fast with elegance~

Volbeat @ Choice Specs
    Ability: Prankster
    EVs: 252 HP, 240 Def, 16 SpD
    Nature: Calm (+SpD, -Atk)
    - Trick
    - Baton Pass
    - Bug Buzz
    - Tail Glow

A neat little fly that messes quite a few people up. Tricks Choice Specs on to walls and physical attackers. Tail Glow and Baton Pass in case I want to pass while they switch..all with priority >:3 Bug Buzz for possible taunts and end-of-game sweeping (lol it has happened). Overall, an annoyer.

Heatran @ Leftovers
    Ability: Flash Fire
    EVs: 4 HP, 252 SpA, 252 Spe
    Nature: Timid (+Spe, -Atk)
    - Fire Blast
    - Earth Power
    - Dark Pulse
    - Dragon Pulse

Purely offensive Heatran. Leftovers gives it some way of healing. Thinking of switching to Modest, though, because I'm not really outspeeding a lot of things anyways :/ Don't really know what else to say, all the moves are there for coverage..

Latios @ Life Orb
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 4 HP, 252 SpA, 252 Spe
    Nature: Timid (+Spe, -Atk)
    - Draco Meteor
    - Calm Mind
    - Ice Beam
    - Surf

Basic Latios. Calm Mind a few times, sweep, RUN AWAY, come back, repeat. Also provides resistances to a lot of weaknesses my team has like Ground and Water, which helps a lot. His defenses are pretty good so it allows me to survive and (hopefully) KO.

Gyarados @ Life Orb
    Ability: Intimidate
    EVs: 4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Spe
    - Dragon Dance
    - Outrage
    - Waterfall
    - Earthquake

Dragon Dancer Gyarados. Intimidate is used for more bulk (which it really needs IMO). Dragon Dance once or twice and proceed to sweep, providing valuable Physical Damage. Outrage is there purely for Pokemon like Hydreigon that resists both Ground and Water. Also surprises a lot of people, getting in a KO or two.

Terrakion @ Muscle Band (sob help)
    Ability: Justified
    EVs: 4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Spe
    - Swords Dance
    - Stone Edge
    - Earthquake
    - Close Combat

Generic Terrakion with a Muscle Band instead because I'm weird like that..(any suggestions on that? I'd rather not have another life orb or a choice item). Sets up and attempts to sweep.

I have been using this team on PO a bit, and I really like it, though it's not winning me many battles, ha. I have trouble with weather teams, really (especially rain). Gliscor can give me some problems as well.. I feel like Terrakion is out of place with my team :/ He never really adds anything really important to the battle and usually faints on the switch in.

Sorry if the formatting is a little awkward, first time doing RMT lol. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me fix up this really bad team! :P
    Shinies ~
    Aiming to get (shiny) ~
    Favorite Pokemon & Team:
    i will cry if ditto wins

that volbeat seems okay on paper but i don't know how well it would really work.
    for heatran change dragon pulse dragon pulse for hidden power ice, air balloon over leftovers, and modest. you could also put in stealth rocks over dark pulse. for a calm mind set i would recommend dragon pulse over draco meteor, just cause you won't get that spa drop that could cost you the game. hidden power fire or psychock over ice beam, or both over surf and ice beam maybe. psychock lets you take out blisseys that can almsot stop latios right in it's tracks.
    on gyarados don't use outrage. ice fang would be better over it or even stone edge.
    on terrakion you could maybe go for a double dancer set with rock polish over earthquake.

Choice Band on Terrakion, Choice Specs sets on Latios, Air Balloon on Heatran. I'll do the full rate tomorrow.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

On your Mienshao, change stone edge to hidden power ice. it will counter scor alot better.

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Want a clan? Check out my amazing clan "Forbidden Empires" (click image below for link)

Rate my team!!
    Clan Chat!

Credits to me for the FE leader UB.

HP [Ice] over Dark Pulse on Heatran as Dark only hits Psychic and Ghost hard. And put some if not all Spd EVs into HP as you won't outspeed a lot of things even with max Spd EVs. If you do this, use Modest as your nature for him. Maybe fit Ice Fang somewhere on Gyrados to cover your Gliscor weakness. HP [Fire] on Latios over Ice Beam so Steels won't be a pain. Dragon Pulse doesn't lower your SpAtk on Latios so use that.

[EDIT]
    ninja'd

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateVictini View Post
    On your Mienshao, change stone edge to hidden power ice. it will counter scor alot better.
    No it won't. It doesn't have SpAtk EVs invested ._.

I just want to say that if a Choice user switches into Volbeat, you're in trouble. Maybe try something like Encore for screwing with Set-Up sweepers, or if you feel ballsy try Flame Orb and try Tricking that with Volbeat, although you can't really switch-in then.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Requiem
    Cross Country ftw.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I'll try some suggestions and edit with some results.

EDIT: Here are the changes I made:
    Latios -> Hidden Power [Fire] instead of Ice Beam, Dragon Pulse instead of Draco Meteor
    Gyarados -> Ice Fang instead of Outrage
    Heatran -> Air Balloon over Leftovers, Hidden Power [Ice] instead of Dark Pulse, changed EVs to 252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 Def, changed nature to Modest
    Terrakion -> Rock Polish instead of Earthquake {v1}, Choice Band set {v2}

Here are the things I have to say:
    • Latios definitely is benefited more by Dragon Pulse. Hidden Power is situational, but it works.
    • Gyarados is better now.
    • Heatran is a little iffy right now; I like the power boost and bulk from Modest and the Ground immunity with Air Balloon but I miss Leftovers.
    • Terrakion is weighing me down; I can't do anything with him. I tried Choice Band and that was just a pain :/ any suggestions to replace him?
    Last edited by toxxicice; 11th November 2011 at 10:41 PM.
    Shinies ~
    Aiming to get (shiny) ~
    Favorite Pokemon & Team:
    i will cry if ditto wins