Thread: PPL's Lyricious Lickie-Icon Lecture, nya~ (For Paint)

Threaded View

Default PPL's Lyricious Lickie-Icon Lecture, nya~ (For Paint)

It's been months since peeps on Serebii've been bugging me for a Lecture for 'em Lickies and finally got my hopes up of making one!
    I mean, who in the world begs for a Lecture and exchange for 5 shiny event Pokemon?! What good does that do? XD! Its not like it'll make my tummy full xP

Please excuse me if you cant understand.. I'm not a really reliable person to ask things that requires explaination stuff for answers xD;; But.. Ima try mah best

History:

Since I was bored out of my mind in my holidays waiting for college/university to start, I decided to open my own Art Shop!
    (I was so weird that I didn't bother making one earlier coz I thought only mods can make 'em ^^; )
    I just wanted my name on other peeps siggys coz I noticed Skiyomi name was everywhere...
    So I started off doing simple banners - I didn't get much attention so I lurked through Google Images for random stuff and found licking icons!
    At first I didn't know how the hell how to do them so I lurked everywhere for a Eevee lickie base! And found a base off another forum that I dunno the name off so I first made my first fail lickie:

So yeah.. Thats my history! Now for the fun part, the lecture!

Thingies yer gonna need!:
    Computer (obviously xD)
    PC-Paint program (I never used MS Paint or Paint Pro. Just normal Paint)
    Mouse, keyboard or a tablet (But i havent used one)
    Internet
    Images of the character

Optional Things:
    Gimp (I use 2.6)
    Photoshop (I use CS5)

Spoiler:- nya:

Spoiler:- nyanya:

Spoiler:- nyanyanya:

Spoiler:- nyanyanyanya:

Spoiler:- nyanyanyanyanya:

Spoiler:- nyanyanyanyanyanya:

If ya dont understand something, leave a comment XD I dont think even me can understand this :/
    Im better at explaining when I draw XD not write! Atleast I tried okay? xD

Youre welcome to post what youve learned from the lecture coz Im happy to see what ye learnt from it XD
    Also, if you spot a mistake or a image/link not working, please do tell me ASAP!

Here some of the lickies I've done:!
    http://pplyra.deviantart.com/gallery/34728176

Spoiler:- Complicated Keyboard Shortcuts:

alyssnreshiram: do you have a favorite something you made?
    PikaPal_Lyra: probly the first one - the one that started it all ^-^
    ~☆~☆~>> There's now a collection of my Pokemon lickies <<~☆~☆~

~PPL, nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 19th January 2013 at 1:41 AM. Reason: Fixed it up