Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Scraggy and the Demanding Gothita (716)

Time for an evolution. C'mon. Anyone evolve. I know they want to milk the starters for the games but they should at least trade one starter for roggenrola and Gamagaru. I expect to see Roggenrolla/Boldore at the 6th and 7th gyms.

Hahah, god this episode was GOOD! I felt like the previous couple of fillers were a little poorer, but this was golden. :'D though it made me wanna ship Axew and Scraggy even more now and Snivy was totally there with me kicking that Gothita's ***

Kibago's nightmare was just so absurd. I mean Dento in those... Pokemon, what was it, magician or villain clothes, and Gothita being the trainer and just buahah :'D Gotta love Kibago<3 And Snivy! She sure gets along with the females...

i'm honestly trying to figure out how Koharu(was that the girls name?) beat Lenora with that team of pokemon but i digress, Burgh I can understand on the otherhand.

Tepig finally getting a win after losing it's last few battles was nice, and Snivy finally wins a fight with no plot induced occurances, way to go writers this episode was awsome.

Deerling has double kick I believe but seeing Gothita I think she probably traded a few pokemons along the lines just to make Gothihta happy lol.

Like oh that Deerling is cute want to trade it for my Timburr, random dumb trainer that doesn't care, yeah sure.

Koharu IS a good choice as a potential recurring character (assuming we will see her and her bossy gothita again). I just find very disgusting how she just go into a "selfish mode" herself while bullying Ash to battle under her rules (somewhat like Burgundy's constant pestering him to change his team).

Well, if pokemon can retain some traits from their trainers, in this case, the opposite is possible, I think. It's somewhat believable how she turns helpless when gothita vanished. I hope she returns and learns (from Ash) she have to make her own decisions.

I hope Koharu stays and people can shut up about how bad Trip and Bianca is and not have to replace them. I'm glad that someone likes different choices for characters who aren't game one. It makes things better.

My ideal battle ever!

Okay, I saw it. It was kind of funny, and the beginning with Axew and Scraggy was cute. But Koharu was extremely boring and I hope she doesn't become a main rival.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    Okay, I saw it. It was kind of funny, and the beginning with Axew and Scraggy was cute. But Koharu was extremely boring and I hope she doesn't become a main rival.
    This.

I care nothing for Koharu, In fact I only watched this episode to see if someone would get Gothia.
    Fact: All fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.

Pokemon Red Team: Corona LV.53 Garland LV.44 Salt LV.47 Rime LV.48 Blitz LV.55 Buckle LV. 46 Badges: 8, Elite Four defeated.

Pokemon Crystal Team: Flower LV.62 Torrent LV.61 Echo LV.58 Shade LV. 57 Vortex LV.60 Brand LV. 60Badges: 16, Elite Four defeated, Red defeated

Ranked 5,823rd place in the VGC 2011 Autumn Friendly Tourney

i hope ash can keep his scraggy. Gothia doesn't fit ash.

FC:1891-1694-6992

I hope nobody elese has says this (I haven't read some of the older posts)

This episode reminded me of "Emolga and the irresistable Volt Switch". Emolga/Gothita run off and run into a rampaging Simisear/Garbodor and Snivy comes to the rescue. I thought this episode was great battle wise and the story itself. I liked Snivy & Gothita's and Tepig & Mandibuzz's battles. I love Mandibuzz in general and I just thought that this episode was great overall.

Only two things could have made it better: Emolga appearing and clashing with Gothita and Iris getting Gothita. I would have loved to see a diva battle between Gothita and Emolga xD !!!!!!

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 8
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Seeing Scraggy's and Axew's brotherly relationship with each other makes me smile, but because of that I'm not sure I'm going to look forward to when it gets closer to the end of the generation, we might be in for some tear jerking moments.

(I shouldn't need to elaborate on why right?...)

Quote Originally Posted by Somorio View Post
    Seeing Scraggy's and Axew's brotherly relationship with each other makes me smile, but because of that I'm not sure I'm going to look forward to when it gets closer to the end of the generation, we might be in for some tear jerking moments.

(I shouldn't need to elaborate on why right?...)
    Or any impending evolutions.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

No summary thing this week since my computer crashed between me typing it up and pasting it over here. I'll be damned if I'm retyping that ****.

That said, highlights of the ep were:
    -Axew's nightmare. Why does it see Cilan in his sorcerer outfit with a higher-than-normal voice while everyone else is normal(except for Gothita, but its deep voice was probably just to make it seem scarier)?
    -Koharu learning nothing. She gets bossed around by her Gothita, and there's never any point where anyone points out to her that this is bad. I seriously kept waiting for the other shoe to drop, but nope.
    -Scraggy not getting what the hell was going on. It wasn't paying attention during the initial "Ash, give me your Scraggy!" scene, when Gothita lured it away it was just going "YAY FOOD", and...well, really now.
    -Koharu has summer Deerling! Does this mean the end of pink Deerling for now?
    -Snivy doing its thing is always a treat. Always.
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru View Post
    No summary thing this week since my computer crashed between me typing it up and pasting it over here. I'll be damned if I'm retyping that ****.

Awww...

Koharu and Gothita were annoying...

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru View Post
    Aww. I was waiting for it ;-;

But this episode was great anyway. The Scraggy and Axew friendship was really nice, and I'm glad they're giving them some development. And yay Tranquill's alive.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    And yay Tranquill's alive.
    That's was my first thought when I first saw her. ^^

....and now, her story begins.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    I hope nobody elese has says this (I haven't read some of the older posts)

This episode reminded me of "Emolga and the irresistable Volt Switch". Emolga/Gothita run off and run into a rampaging Simisear/Garbodor and Snivy comes to the rescue. I thought this episode was great battle wise and the story itself. I liked Snivy & Gothita's and Tepig & Mandibuzz's battles. I love Mandibuzz in general and I just thought that this episode was great overall.

Only two things could have made it better: Emolga appearing and clashing with Gothita and Iris getting Gothita. I would have loved to see a diva battle between Gothita and Emolga xD !!!!!!
    No! Leave Emonga out of this. It doesn't need to be there if a crazy Gothita is already there.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    No! Leave Emonga out of this. It doesn't need to be there if a crazy Gothita is already there.
    Nothing of the like has happened in Best Wishes though, and admit it, Gothita vs. Emolga does sound pretty entertaining.

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

Emonga doesn't need anymore development though. Maybe have some other Pokemon do that.

My ideal battle ever!

I watched it again and wow I really loved all the scenes where Gothita gets owned.

~ Upon finding out Ash has two more badges than Koharu.
    ~ Upon being denied a battle for Scraggy.
    ~ When she gets Dragon Raged by Axew in the face.
    ~ When she gets repeatedly hit by Garbodor.
    ~ When she gets whipped by Snivy across the butt.
    ~ When Snivy counters all her moves.
    ~ When Snivy snuffs her after the battle.

I really dislike Gothita that seeing her not get her way was hilarious. Scraggy is just like Ash... oblivious to love...

Cilan rambling on about the Nimbasa Subway was hilarious.
    Gothita's butch voice in Axew's nightmare was also hilarious.

Thanks to this episode I now like Scraggy even more due to his very adorable friendship with Axew- even Snivy was smiling at those two bond.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    Scraggy is just like Ash... oblivious to love...
    Scraggy wasn't so oblivious in the Cottonee Episode. I think it's just that Scraggy just didn't give a crap about Gothita so he didn't pay much attention to her.

Edit: I will admit that Scraggy is oblivious to being taken away though.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

When I watched this, I thought it was kind of like the episode after Iris catches Emolga "Emolga and the New Volt Switch".

It made me upset that Tranquil didn't eat with everyone else, and also that she's only ever used for searches. Tranquil deserves a good battle!

I also liked Snivy being amazing... as usual!!

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 8
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Basically this episode is like a tribute to ash's glalie except gothia acts like a spoiled brat where glalie (Back when it was a snorunt.) It kinda had playful nature for a second but got too much involved to the point where you get the idea its coming back which in this case I hope she returns like in about 10-15 episodes with gothia evolved and having a rematch. So this episode is basically a pass because for 1 this episode has a lot of comedy to it which is good next it kinda gave development to scraggy's Hi Jump kick which was kinda epic though he missed when he battled gothia overall pretty funny episode I hope she's not a Character of the day cause that would be a funny character wasted.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Finished watching the episode. I enjoyed it.

Garbodor sounded alright. It was funny when it got hit with Aromatherapy.

Scraggy and Axew have a good relationship with each other, it's nice seeing them friendly with each other. It's also nice to see their battles will begin to get more serious and be actual battles now.

Koharu was interesting, as well as Gothita. Wouldn't mind seeing them again. Was nice seeing a Mandibuzz battle under the ownership of someone.

Axew has weird dreams haha.

Snivy was cool.

Overall, enjoyable.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Why does the girl only have two badges compared to everyone else? I hope she doesn't end up showing up again. The writers are really laid back with these recrurring characters. At least give the girl four badges!

My ideal battle ever!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast